Israel is building the biggest water park in Europe in Poland now. It is going to be opened in 2019 summer season

Israel is building the biggest water park in Europe in Poland now. It is going to be opened in 2019 summer season.

That's how construction works are going on:

youtube.com/watch?v=Gu2DjgV322o

And thats how it is going to look when Israeli company finishes the works:

youtube.com/watch?v=noi4AdYHYq8

Attached: gch.png (1320x617, 360K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LoZ_VxBZvfE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

They're preparing the rooms for the next Holohoax

We betrayed Iran :(

Attached: Screenshot - 12_01.png (556x513, 305K)

checked

But what are (((they))) really up to with this elaborate plot?

We sold Iran for the aquapark.

Attached: rollercoaster.gif (400x400, 1.51M)

BTW, didnt Iran accept Polish WW2-refugees only because it was forced to do this by the eternal Anglo? I doubt they did it out of honest good will.

>We betrayed Iran :(
(Jews apart) any nation polaks didn't betray?

Didn't the polaks betray us and screech as if we did?

Attached: 175703088.jpg (1022x2570, 583K)

>Muh based Poland
>yes, master! mhm, Jew dick! so good!

Attached: the horror.jpg (858x536, 151K)

UK betrayed Poland. Our pilots saved your shithole from nazi invasion, and you sold us to Stalin as a "reward". BTW, why didn't the UK-shithole declare war on Soviet Union in 1939 when it attacked Poland in coopertion with Third Reich, and you declared war only on Third Reich instead? You have some explanations to do.

>showers

Are you having a competition who is the greatest backstabber?

Addiction to Aryan blood

>global city

Gayyyyy fuck that shiiiiit niggaaaa

God I wish that were me

Learn real history you Slavic fuck.

Your pilots did nothing. As all Polaks do nothing.
Hitler only went into Poland to help ethnic Germans living in Poland because you fucks were fucking them over plus you were given key industrial areas of Germany in the Versailles Treaty.

Germany and Hitler were the only fucking nation stopping Bolsheviks from spreading from Russia but as always all fucking EU leaders who are in service to (((them))) were told to allow it.

That's why the fucked English King declaration of war speech was written 1 week before Hitler "invaded" Poland. Poland was already fucked for Russia 30 years before.

>Your pilots did nothing.

I watched some British movie lately and i learnt from it that we saved the UK from nazi invasion.

youtube.com/watch?v=LoZ_VxBZvfE

seems like a decent profit motivated plan for internationalists? Investing in eastern poland is a legit meme especially for company with internaitonal clients

tanned germans who get caught molesting kids or women will be the fine balance poland will have to walk, since the kikes wont let them put a 'no blacks' policy that will solve problem

Attached: trudeau-kandy-777x437.jpg (777x437, 41K)

>the biggest water park in Europe in Poland
Did they check average peasant wages here in Poland? Can it be open on Sundays?
>jews rekt

Attached: 1510110838433.jpg (456x600, 35K)

Based isreal. I hope they invest in eastern Poland.

>Learn real history you Slavic fuck.
>Your pilots did nothing. As all Polaks do nothing.
>Hitler only went into Poland to help ethnic Germans living in Poland because you fucks were fucking them over plus you were given key industrial areas of Germany in the Versailles Treaty.
>Germany and Hitler were the only fucking nation stopping Bolsheviks from spreading from Russia but as always all fucking EU leaders who are in service to (((them))) were told to allow it.
>That's why the fucked English King declaration of war speech was written 1 week before Hitler "invaded" Poland. Poland was already fucked for Russia 30 years before.
This

The joy, for the Shlomo's building holiday calms for polak untermensch this time round

So ... let me get my head around this ... I know this is Jow Forums but it's not /b/ ... you are quoting a Hollywood film trailer to further a baseless fact?

Fuck me - no wonder you were a developing nation until last year. Keep doing you Slavic Squat and keep drinking your beers .... until Poles realize you as a people have been fucked over by your own leaders for hundred of years you'll never do anything good. Your in built hate of Germans has blinded you all for over a hundred years.

If Poland hadn't stepped up and actually helped Ukrainian refugees when every other fucking EU nation rejected them - I wouldn't even respond to Polak posts. That is 1 thing you did good in.

>describes rapefugees as families seeking refuge
Gee, I wonder who could be behind this post.

I had to look up the place, first time I've heard about the town, it seems to be in the middle of nowhere but still somewhat close to Warsaw
Pretty interesting location
lel
I ignore United Cuckdom posts by default, not worth replying to

>Slavic Squat

Only Russians do this. Our chavs are similar to British ones

Hahahahahahahahahahaha