Australia has a black problem

That 1% is committed by 0.1% of Victorias population. Basic math would suggest that if these ""people"" became 1% of the population, they'd be responsible for 10% of crime.

People are using this image as a defence for Sudanese migrants, imagine in 5-10 years when theyre 2.5% of the population, literally 1/4 crimes would be committed by blacks, and thats only accounting for one country of origin.

Australia is the new England.

Also ITT we talk about our encounters of the dark kind.

Attached: 20190112_100243.jpg (1440x1203, 470K)

Other urls found in this thread:

theage.com.au/national/victoria/blood-drill-killers-new-youth-gang-bdk-linked-to-robberies-street-brawls-20181230-p50ot5.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

i thought this was a Melbourne urban problem and not state wide - why dilute the data then

OP here i'll start.
>5ish years ago, in highschool
>80-85% white, rest is asian more or less
>literally one black
>school assembly called
>were all given a lecture on racism and tolerance.
>turns out the sole sheboon of the school bashed 3 girls in the toilet
>later that day in class, our teacher (who just happens to be sheboons "handler") tries to justify the assault.
>"they pushed her, and in her country you know, youve gotta fight to survive, gotta fight for food, so she just fought them because thats what she thought she had to do".
>sheboon goes unpunished for 3 counts of common assault, goes on to play the race card anytime she gets into shit

>18 years ago, I'm 33
>Have twin black frens we play basketball with all the time
>walk to gas station to get a pop and Danish
>nigger walks past me
>get stopped by cops before I get there
>get accused of stealing from the gas station
>"dude, I'm still walking there"
>go down to gas station with cop
>attendant says suspect was black, not white
, says I'm a good boy
>my brother has a bike
>Gets stolen
>nieghbor see the theft, calls cops
>nigger tells the cops my brother stole his own bike
>cops casually investigate
>cops laugh at nigger, just like first time

To be fair, their older brother threw them on the couch one day I was at their house and became an oficer in the Marines with a 4.0+ GPA and said they'd end up in jail. They both did, one commited armed robbery twice:after serving a short sentence the first time as an accomplice to his brother. Went right back in. Nigger were a mistake. Curse of Ham.

Sudanese people aren’t black m8. They’re dark caucasians like Indians and Ethiopians.

t. West African

Did I mention one stabbed his single mother in the leg with a screwdriver and the other shot his twin brother in the face with a bb gun?

The Sudanese have started a new gang called "Blood Driller Kill Gang" they are all ice smoking violent psychopaths. Obsessed with necromancy and they read nigger-seige.

mfw its real.

theage.com.au/national/victoria/blood-drill-killers-new-youth-gang-bdk-linked-to-robberies-street-brawls-20181230-p50ot5.html

>if these ""people"" became 1% of the population, they'd be responsible for 10% of crime

so if they were 5% of your population, they'd be responsible for 50%.
In America, 13% of the population is responsible for roughly 50% of violent crimes, particularly murders.

Seems like these Sudanese are even more criminally active than American blacks; it's worth noting that african americans have a significant white admixture.

The consistency of these crime rates from country to country is stunning.

where the white women at

Attached: Australia Victoria Melbourne sudanese crime 2015.png (915x651, 19K)

what about
>per
>capita
when will the learn?

>nigger-seige
I want to read that book. Is it full of pictures?

>implying niggers can read.
nice larp.

lefties can't into per capita

Attached: melbourne sudanese crime yes I know its reddit only 1 post by this ID drumpf btfo how will he ever r (871x290, 84K)

Give me blacks over chinks any day.

t. abo nigger mixbreed.

nigger please

should I get this printed on bumper stickers lads

Attached: greens bumper sticker idea.jpg (1627x587, 122K)

One says crime but the other refers to unique offenders, so individual criminals. Are they hiding the whole picture by not showing what the actual percentage of crimes committed by Sudanese is? Being grossly over represented in the offender count doesn't mean they don't commit an even larger portion of reported crimes.

>Are they hiding the whole picture
You don't know how bad things are here
To top it off there's a lot of wetsuits born here who are inflating the 'Australian' born crime figures

Attached: melbourne african crime.jpg (665x1299, 172K)

whats funny is that the number is actually higher, lots of the cunts were born here and thus get counted as "Australian" in crime stats despite being niggers

I went to an inner-city school growing up. The population was like 50% black. It was a goddamned jungle. The teachers had no control of the children - they just shouted and laughed and played during instructional time and the teacher quietly begged them not to cause TOO much damage when they got into fights. There was a knife fight in school LITERALLY every day (I wish I were exaggerating). One day a kid and his two friends snuck up behind me and assaulted me during lunch. I was sent to the principle's office for fighting back (1 v 3) and when the principle asked why I did it and I said they jumped me for no reason I was sent to detention for lying because "no one would just attack someone unprovoked like that - you're clearly being racist"

I managed to escape that school with a half-way decent education, only getting a black eye on 3 occasions, having my arm broken once (when I blocked someone swinging a metal pipe at my head), and getting to eat my lunch at least half the days I attended (with it being stolen the other half)

Schools with a majority black population aren't schools. They're holding pins for wild animals until the state can turn them loose.

>crime
pretty vague there
what is the nature of the average new zealander crime vs sudanese? The level of violence, lethality, context?

The NZ crimes will be petty crimes and drug crimes, maybe domestic violence. Certainly not gang violence or armed robberies.

>Poo in the Loos still on top

While you worry about some African niggers, curry niggers are the fastest growing nigger populations and biggest threats to commonwealth countries and U.S.

Se even if some Sudanese commits twice as many crimes, poos will just shit out twice as many babiesand blow up exponentially and they are allready in the lead.

Australia is the new Africa my friend. Better own a firearm and movable assets.

Forgot to mention, there's a slight error in your math. If you just multiply the percent by 10 then you'd come to the conclusion that at 11% of the population they'd be responsible for 110% of the crime (which is obviously nonsensical)

Instead, translate to raw numbers and convert back to percents. First, you need to know the TOTAL crime rate of Australia. According to Nation Master (I literally googled "Australia violent crime rate" and they came up first for me):

>229 murders per 100,000
>6,378 rapes per 100,000
>1,530 burglaries per 100,000
>82 robberies per 100,000
>797 assaults per 100,000
Adding that up we get 9,016 crimes per 100,000 people -- or 9% of the population are criminals

Let's assume the Australia had a population of 10,000. A 0.1% Sudanese population means 10 Sudanese people. Meanwhile a 9% crime rate means there are 900 total crimes. 1% of these crimes are caused by Sudanese, or 9 crimes. Meaning 9/10 Sudanese commit crimes

Now if the Sudanese population rose to 1%, then in our example we would have 100 Sudanese people and 90 of them would be criminals. This increase of 81 additional crimes would be offset by the reduction in non-Sudanese people (falling from 99.9% of the population to 99%). Since the average population commits crimes at a 9% rate and Sudanese commit crimes at a 90% rate, we would see 90 (fewer people) * 9% = 8 fewer crimes. So the net gain in crimes would be 73

Converting back to percentages:

>10,000 people
>100 Sudanese
>900 + 81 - 8 = 973 total crimes
>90 Sudanese crimes
>90 / 973 = 9.25% Sudan (not 10%)

Similarly at 2.5% of the population the Sudanese would be responsible for 20.4% of total crime (not 25%)

Went to a state rated school of "excellent" who had average US statistics of race. About 12% black. Niggers still stopped other niggers in the stairwell and told them to stop "acting white". I blocked the one who said that 4 times in a row in a pickup game at the YMCA in basketball. He quite the game midway through. Also spit on my neck in class once. Had to turn around and tell him to stop or we'll fight( my older brother beat the shit out of my and might be a commie, learned to fight back early, win or lose). Not bragging, just the way it was at even the "good schools". Also, I recommend to any student eating lunch with the principal for fun uninvited, school wasn't my thing though, even though I loved learning, ….especially so because of that perhaps.

>people only commit one crime each
They are niggers and niggers gonna nig, and I know we don't have the raw data to work with
why am I replying
ree

You certainly did some math there.

Australian born also includes sudos though, and over a quarter of the Australian born are abos

True that these are estimates because we don't have raw data, recidivism rates, incarceration rates, multiple offense rates, etc. Although these estimates tend to be fairly good for a few reasons:

>MOST crimes are punishable by a year in prison and so when someone commits 3 armed robberies, they go away for 3 years and in the next 3 years commit 0 crimes
>While the frequency of repeat offenders differs by race, the repetitious nature of them tends to be the same (a multiple-assault white person commits about as many assaults at a multiple-assault black person)
>Any over-representation by counting multiple crimes as multiple separate people is often offset by the under-representation from minorities getting special treatment - particularly those with refugee status - allowing them to commit a limited number of crimes without any documented record

Over the long run "1 crime per criminal" is a pretty good estimate when your goal is to compare the crime rate between races

>Over the long run "1 crime per criminal" is a pretty good estimate when your goal is to compare the crime rate between races
So punishment works? Me and my brother dropped out, and his conviction for domestic violence seemed to work. Never went to prison, but it was a threat. He let himself get attacked by a drunk jumper when he was on probation, had to punch him myself, because he couldn't. In short, it works.

Attached: IMG_20190102_203323 (2).jpg (2592x1944, 1.31M)

true

Attached: ben garrison fedora hat tip.jpg (680x680, 86K)