Sculpture stating “There is no god but Allah and Muhammad is his prophet” goes up at Ground Zero

> Said Jenkell: “Given the unique and justified sensitivities surrounding the World Trade Center, it came to my mind to propose to remove the sculpture showcasing the flag of Saudi Arabia, or relocate it to a less sensitive location. But there is no way I can do such a thing as the flag of Saudi Arabia is entirely part of the G20 just like any other candy flag of this Candy Nations show.”

>City officials should move it. Would a giant sculpture containing Shinto inscriptions be put up at Pearl Harbor? But nothing will be done about this. To move it would be “Islamophobic,” and the de Blasio administration would rather have its teeth pulled out with rusty pliers than do anything that might even give the appearance of “Islamophobia.”

- Robert Spencer

jihadwatch.org/2019/01/nyc-giant-sculpture-proclaiming-there-is-no-god-but-allah-and-muhammad-is-his-prophet-goes-up-at-ground-zero

Attached: Screenshot_20190111-172323.jpg (1536x2048, 1024K)

Other urls found in this thread:

rationalwiki.org/wiki/Baphomet
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Saudi Arabia
>candy
A pile of vomit would be more fitting

I don't see the issue here.. we do live in a country of free speech and freedom to worship any religions (even Satanism).. I think the sculpture is ok.

>(((((((((((((((((((((Jihadwatch))))))))))))))))))))
Why are they upset about the actions of their truly greatest ally?

Big deal
The prophet is listed as inspiration for the founding fathers in Washington memorial

Oh good, you know how to copy comments from previous threads

They were also an inspiration for the unplanned demolition of the buildings where this offensive pile of pig shit is now located.

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Stop being allied to Saudi Arabia then.

Sadiq Khan.

Baphomet is a deity, demon and/or symbolic icon which
originated in the 14th century as a supposed figure of
worship of the Knights Templar. In those accounts,
Baphomet was described as an inscribed head or human
skull. The name "Baphomet" originally was a deformation
of the name of Muhammad, the prophet of Islam

rationalwiki.org/wiki/Baphomet

checkd and mated
Based Hans

Attached: fh923f982yf2344fgg3.jpg (600x600, 18K)

>absolute state of burgerland

It's not getting removed because dems anand repubs cant get Saudi dick out of their mouth

IDONTKNOWWHOISJEWINGWHO.jpg

If it were up to me we wouldn't be.

>implying allah is distinct from christian god
this is D+ journalism

But 9/11 was israel

Someone better destroy that shit. A few tow straps and a few trucks should do it.

The prophet muhammad was a degenerate low IQ ginger nigger. You should just follow Ali and his teachings if you wanna be muslims

Germany please, don't embarrass yourselves by trying to look like you aren't a fucking shit hole yourselves.
Learn to relax a little, You probably had a long hard day slaving for your masters

What's not to understand? Counter Jihad has been funded by (((Wall Street))) since the 90s. How did (((they))) get their War against Iraq? By Bush calling for a crusade
>muh Deus Vult
More like Yehova Vult

Time to win in politics then. The first bill that came out just now was the by partisan ban of boycotts against Israel. :^)

Attached: Kikeception.png (2121x1315, 1.9M)

If everyone did the white Islam thing, like if all the right wing white people switched to super right wing Muslims and teamed up with these guys, how would Jews react? Not saying it would ever happen but it would be pretty funny.

Also this

Someone just take a visit to it to deface/destroy it. If you're suicidal or a neet, then kill a muzzie and drape them over it.

Sound about right

>candy
Is this a joke? We all know they love to rape kids. I'm shocked no one is flipping out about how racist this is.

Are you channeling your inner boomer?

That was me in the other thread and it went to page 10 after I posted. My thoughts are still the same, it ought to be a pile of puke.
Some guy said he’d knock it over too.

Shinto faith did not cause the Pearl Harbor attack. It was a purely political result to years of US economic aggression and support of Chinese fascists causing discord and violence.

Checked.

why is it shaped like a sweet wrapper?

>destroy amerifats' symbolic buildings
>put your flag on top

HOLY SHIT MUSLIMS ARE ALPHA AS FUCK

At least not like a sweet brapper, amirite

You have no room to talk, user.

We absolutely do, burger

Attached: 1547142031267.png (752x545, 167K)

Neither do you Brit brother, be humble

There's an Israeli flag there too!?

Ironically the netherlands is pozzed beyond belief