Gets cancer

>gets cancer
>100% cured in two weeks

So this is the power of _______

nytimes.com/2019/01/11/us/politics/ruth-bader-ginsburg-health-cancer-surgery.html

Attached: poof.jpg (600x407, 24K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yellow_journalism
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/29889622
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Barry_Sherman
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

she's literally dead

Baby blood

well yeah if it's only carcinoma in situ you recover pretty quickly after removal of the lumps.

>well yeah if it's only carcinoma in situ you recover pretty quickly after removal of the lumps

>only carcinoma

CNN admitted that is was malignant in Dec. It's ALWAYS malignant when you have 2 seperate tumors to remove from the lung at once. The first tumor had spread to form the second. Multiple other tumors may be forming elsewhere but too small for detection yet.

Its pretty much a waiting game now and constant scans of the brain. Anything malignant in the lungs usually shows up in the brain soon after.

Attached: _wrong_.jpg (229x183, 17K)

this bitch just slapped my ass and sent me a selfie

Attached: 044CAB4A-100C-49B8-B815-95D236B0AFA9.jpg (1360x1326, 354K)

Baby foreskin*

Wouldn't a woman her age, who had just broken some ribs and had surgery on her lungs, be at least put on oxygen?

>be at least put on oxygen?

She was photographed by TMZ on oxygen a few weeks back leaving hospital in a wheelchair.

Attached: RuthBaderGinsburgHospital.png (851x476, 420K)

Considering that she is still not coming in to sit during hearings... and excluding what I believe to be unrealistic possibilities (ie: that she is dead and they're just hiding it)... I believe she is most likely having some major difficulty recovering which the Democratically-controlled media is looking to downplay. It used to be that mainstream media would never be willing to trade objective credibility in order to help a party save face, but the relationship between media companies and the public has changed so much in the last decade that this can no longer be said to be the case. The people at the top now understand that things like how a story is presented, when it is presented, etc... can be manipulated to influence public opinion. Further still, the relationships between media companies and their holding companies (whose agendas have also changed,) have changed in such a way that it now directly benefits media companies to put out political propaganda ad-nauseam.

My expectation is that RBG will not recover from this, and I strongly believe that she will never issue another opinion for the rest of her remaining life. The only question, really, is whether or not they can actually keep her on life support until next year, when they presumably plan to take out Trump in advance of the 2020 election (which he would win, if he were still alive.)

Attached: Sumeragi1.jpg (1280x720, 467K)

Pssssst! It’s a LIE.

cure for cancer has been found long ago.

your only allowed to have the cure if you lots of zero's in your checking and savings account.

Theres a lot of shit that already has cures. But what's more profitable? To say you "working on it" while taking donations and selling meds to delay death, or to sell a cure for any ailment to everyone?

@dannyocoulson for scotus

Forgot to mention this but a cure for cancer would sell for billions but all of the money the Pharmacy companies make from chemotherapy, they'd lose out on trillions.

Every single one of these articles are just the media reassuring themselves that nothing is wrong. If they run enough stories saying it they will believe it and it must be true.

Steve Jobs?

as long as it's got adrenochrome and stem cells in it it doesnt matter.

Im literally f5ing Drudge for the last day. Cant WAIT nigga

Satan

What I dont understand is:
RBG is either so sick she's about to die, or she's not. A successful propaganda campaign to convince the nation of either scenario wont affect the reality. What's the point of lying about her health then? Why does it matter if everyone thinks she's about to die or not? If she dies then trump gets to nominate another justice. If she lives to see the end (or even the near end) of trump's presidency then he can't. What we believe to be true is irrelevant.

if they lie about her health, she can continue to have her staffers make all our decisions and not show up for court.

You couldnt keep a cure for cancer a secret. Let's say the pharma industry CAN cure cancer but chooses not to because treatments make more money. The cure still exists, and will greatly enrich whomever reveals it. The "industry" is one thing but individuals and specific groups within it are another thing. Maybe company A makes a lot of cash with their chemo, but company B doesn't. They'd be able to catapult themselves into the stratosphere of medical history by curing cancer. They wouldn't just "lose gracefully" to protect their competitors.

How sustainable could this be realistically?

Other user is wrong, it's not about money. Money is a tool subverted to control/ enslave the goyim.

You only get saved/ cured if you're apart of the tribe or club.

>inb4 Steve Jobs is a j00
Steve Jobs was the biological child of a Syrian-born father and a Swiss-American Catholic mother who gave him up for adoption at birth.
He was raised in northern California by a working-class couple — Paul Reinhold Jobs and his wife, Clara Jobs, an Armenian-American born Clara Hagopian — whom he always regarded as his true parents.

>So this is the power of
Blatant lies. The bitch is dying.

The only way you get lung cancer is if you smoke or are exposed to toxic fumes, or cancer spreads to the lungs.

Conspiratards can’t into common sense.

Wrong. You can never smoke anything and get lung cancer randomly. Stop talking about shit you don’t understand.

She's gone before 2020, not even digits can save her.

Attached: hospitalized_nazi.jpg (220x158, 7K)

That came from my grandpa's oncologist 2 years ago. How has that changed?

>Lying

Metastatic cancer user. They removed the tumors from her lung but it was confirmed to be metastatic. Meaning it came from somewhere else.

Pretty sustainable, just have to either do "Weekend at Ginsburgs" or hire a look alike.... at least until Trump's terms run out and they fake the death, dump the real body out from the freezer and nominate a new supreme court justice

What is he specific cause of common cancer? (malignent)

Also check my fucking digits or to hell with all of you ^^^^^^^^

your grandpa's oncologist is a retard

cancer is natural. It happens all the time in your body, but either chance or your immune system prevents it from becoming malignant. You can only avoid cancer by dying of something else first, and where the cancer grows that becomes malignant is just chance.

being exposed to carcinogens just makes your chances worse.

doctors lie to people to get them to adopt good behaviors because they (correctly) have no respect for the gen pop's intelligence.

Keep in mind just because they're all called "big pharma" doesnt mean they share research. Maybe one found the cure and the others Didn't. Maybe they all know nut keep their mouths shut out of fear of backlash.

>full house gets
NIIIIICC...
>Sweden
...aaaaand wasted

Anything is sustainable with most of the media in your pocket and on your side. They will all stick to the script and anyone who doesn't automatically gets branded a whacky conspiracy theorist and potentially loses their job/livelihood/whatever.

Baby blood and foreskin infusions.

Literally you are just eaten by cancer if you are not strong enough to live.

I feel this a meme that hold some truth, but not the entire truth.

checked
there is no specific cause of cancer. Tumors are collections of cells which are reproducing without restraint. There's dozens of different mechanisms that cause this.

10,000,000th thread about the same thing
this is why you're all enslaved

doesnt matter. if a cure is possible then it's discoverable by anyone with access to the universe. Especially since the individual scientists dont give a fuck if the share holders get dividends when they can become the most famous person in medical history.

You don't know me, give me a chance. I will save you.

Now checkem for real. Hell is repetition.

fake news

I just can't stop keking... Behold niggers.

Well republicans are sheep

Everyone else is free - the meme

Attached: hawkingpepe.jpg (250x246, 7K)

Kek, certainly some are more so than the other.

>if you smoke or are exposed to toxic fumes

Sitting in city traffic every day can give you lung cancer just as easily as smoking.

The carcinogenic exhaust particles from the car in front of your are drawn into the ventilation system of your own car.

Attached: 1451350001142.jpg (400x323, 49K)

Aside from ops joking post they do have the cure for cancer but curing patients isnt profitable

>The accepted state of existence -> upper echelons of slavery.

If hat is what you feel life is about then go ahead.

Good analysis, but this assumes that ANY of those pharmaceutical companies have access or knowledge of such a cure. The cure could be a "black project" or under a tight wrap with just a single company.

Also you underestimate the power of blackmail/ fear for family.
People/ corporations with that kind of money and power, most likely have dirt on key people and have the ability to order "accidental deaths"
>it's just another freak accident gasline explosion goy

Attached: Getmeoffthisfuckingtrain.jpg (1200x800, 445K)

>Good analysis

Shit analysis. Power has power and can easily suppress up and comers which is the category anyone with a cancer cure would be put in, aka witchcraft and magic.

Like someone conducting unbiased research on 5g... who the fuck would do that and who would pay them? Who would listen to them in bureaucracy?

Short sighted bullshit.

>everything is about profit
Cancer is one of the best man-made methods of mass-killing goyim. Why cure it?

>Imagining the battle for the world is between a few small private companies.

Like the power struggle started 10 years ago.

people are always talking about how the press used to have standards and tell the truth above all things, can someone point me to that time period? I'm pretty sure the press has always been (((the press))) and that's why nobody knows the holocaust was a hoax

What stops a randy from a uni discovering it? Drug companies would just sell the “cancer cure” and make even more than before.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yellow_journalism
scare headlines in huge print, often of minor news
lavish use of pictures, or imaginary drawings
use of faked interviews, misleading headlines, pseudoscience, and a parade of false learning from so-called experts
emphasis on full-color Sunday supplements, usually with comic strips
dramatic sympathy with the "underdog" against the system.

That was in 1900. The technology changes but the techniques are the same.

Not dead, retired to new Zealand with 2pac.

There is a doctor in exile in Mexico with a good rate of success. Problem is his treatment is created for the individual patient.
Big Pharma and their pill presses will not have a business if each hospital has a small lab producing the necessary chemicals/ tailored Genes/tailored antibodies etc.

Further, you haven't been on here long (Newfag) if you haven't worked out that the job of big pharma is to kill off the excess population, not heal the sick.

>dump the real body out from the freezer and nominate a new supreme court justice
don't mind if I do

Attached: Screenshot_31.png (531x659, 744K)

Didn't play well enough with the Alphabets.

take your fucking chemo and shutup
the cure is not for plebs

they had a shortage of adrenochrome due to israeli strikes in syria . she should have been dead a decade ago .

Chemo = kiss your family goodbye and work through your bucket list as fast as you can. Forget being poisoned.

Ugh, your shithole nation sounds awful. Common practice in Texas is to have miniature board meetings to determine the best specialized course of treatment for an individual patients between all the leading experts in the hospital. The procedure may vary drastically between or during sessions based on how you respond to it.

The odds of two tumors forming independently in the lung of a non-smoker is astronomical. This bitch is terminal, that cancer spread to her lungs from somewhere...

Who says she isn't? She looks like a poor Mk1 cyborg as it is.
Here is a pic taken yesterday.

Attached: rgb.jpg (976x549, 79K)

Actually died of AIDS.

Stupid faggot

>CNN admitted that is was malignan
I thought CNN was fake news or is that just when it suits you

They do limited hang outs on occasion.

DC is the 8th worst for air pollution in the US.

sounds about right... it's time to gas every single kike

universities get untold billions, perhaps trillions globally from global corporations and governments (military)
no industry pays more than biotech/pharma
they pay to influence research and for the right to take any technology that is discovered
if a particularly important discovery is made or technology developed, the parties will be bought off (carrot) or it will be declared a national security threat and it will be classified with gag orders (stick)
the student would have to be redpilled enough to do important research privately and secretly

cancer doesn't get cured, it never goes away just temporarily kept at bay, at her age she isn't just fighting cancer in her lungs or wherever else they found it, she is fighting it all over her body, she is dying and their is feeding frenzy going because of her weak immune system which would require her to be bedridden and free of stress to keep her going longer, in fact the reason she is in grave health is because she did not want to step down and retire like a normal person would, the absolute chutzpah of that evil old ratwitch

new born blood is very powerful

They want to hold on until next year so they can delay a replacement until after the election because there is a chance Trump will lose which is worth the risk over a guaranteed Trump pick.

Vioxx:
On September 30, 2004, Merck withdrew rofecoxib from the market because of concerns about increased risk of heart attack and stroke associated with long-term, high-dosage use. Merck withdrew the drug after disclosures that it withheld information about rofecoxib's risks from doctors and patients for over five years, resulting in between 88,000 and 140,000 cases of serious heart disease.
The overall death rate for the elderly spiked on its release and fell on withdrawal, suggesting it killed 500,000 Americans.

Guardasil. Pushed as a mandatory vaccination. Given to three year olds here, as if they are expected to engage in oral and anal sex.
25% drop in the birth rate.
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/29889622

Oxycontine. Approved and marketed as an addiction free pain killer. Actually developed by the Sacklers to be a chemical lobotomy.
Turns out its massively addictive and has replaced Heroin in many drug markets.
Millions of scripts being filled by chemists in one horse towns, yet no arrests for trafficking because its govt. approved to keep the white trash down.

Do your own research, or post like a Leaf. IDK.

Next president is either Pence or Dan Crenshaw. Screencap this.

> have lung cancer

> have lung removed

Well, "cured" in the broad sense of the term, I guess....

They will straight out kill you as well:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Barry_Sherman

Billionaire Jewish pharma businessman and his wife were murdered. Police claimed it was a dual suicide and tried to close the case until the kids released the CCTV footage of the hit team.
No arrests. Hmmm....

In the '90s one of the arguments for keeping abortion legal was access to fetal stem cells for research.
That's a rabbit hole for someone else to go down.

Internal amputation at age 85?
I'm assuming they have to open up the rib cage the way they do with a heart transplant.
She's dead.

It has surpassed heroin because when you're on Medicaid the shit is free and if you have a prescription the cops can't arrest you.

That's just another aspect of it. The pill mills, especially those in Tennessee are widely publicized, but not prosecuted.

It works well as a pain killer, but it fucks the brain. I was on it for 4 months, realized what it was doing and stopped. I still have aphasia and short term memory loss 8 years later.