I just fucking hate incels/mgtow and wish they were dead. Don't get me wrong, I hate most women...

I just fucking hate incels/mgtow and wish they were dead. Don't get me wrong, I hate most women, but incels/mgtow are just so fucking pathetic.

Attached: incel-1024x510.jpg (1024x510, 66K)

This picture is true though. I have gone structure of the middle dude and guys on the right get anything in life. Guys on the left have no chance and should go ER immediately

I like having a girlfriend and a partner, could never be true MGTOW, it does have it's legit complaints though

All of them are incels cause they're all wh*te

They're basicaly ugly normalfags but a step above. Too bad they get stuck and suffer their entire life,

I have face and jaw of right and I can confirm it helps in all aspects of life. I took some time to get my body up to par cus I wasn't red pilled in my youth. Now I'm in decent shape and it's like I get whatever I want. Not that its all easy road, but I acknowledge my privilege and I don't abuse it.

brutal blackpill picture

It's over for chinlets

Attached: Untitled.jpg (516x498, 72K)

>I didn't train because I wasn't redpilled
Training must be something extraordinary in America.

You're just toasty because every time you make this thread you get blasted in the ass.

pretty boy here, ama

Honestly, I was very beta kid growing up in high school and didn't grow till later. Getting in shape is something only guys who played sports in high school did. I wasn't a jock growing up. Now I am in pretty good shape and people think I'm in my 20's (I'm 40).

Being in shape outside of playing sports is just not something young people in America do.

I am at pretty boy. How do I change my face to the right??? Females call me cute and handsome more than they call me hot

pic unrelated

Attached: phantom-of-the-paradise-movie-review-paul-williams-face-destroyed-swan.jpg (600x335, 65K)

Buddy, a lot of my friends and I grew up with dbz and hopped on the training train.
I had a 6 pack before I was 12.

Rub pure DHT dissolved in DMSO onto your face and take vitamin K megadoses while mewing to alter bone structure

Attached: 1533421068025.png (1358x804, 853K)

Get in shape. If you're pretty boy status you need to get ripped. I'm at Slayer status so I only had to get in decent shape.

Also, dont dress like a faggot. Stop wearing shitty clothes and wear only:

Black fitted t shirt (white optional)
Black jeans
Have a good hairstyle (something old fashioned, no trendy bullshit).

The end

>incels/mgtow
mgtow doesn't mean you're a monk, just that you won't put yourself in a position to get bezos'd

I grew up before the internet and Dragonball anime shit. So I came from a different time. Jocks were jocks. Betas were betas. The good news is I didn't party hard so everyone I knew from high school looks like shit now and I'm at God tier status. Everyone at high school reunions are fat as shit and I'm sitting back laughing

Why do you care if some men are sick and tired of wasting their time and money in pursuit of pussy? If anything, fewer men giving a shit about playing the game makes the odds better for you. Unless, of course, you're actually a butthurt roastie who's pissed that she can't find a beta provider to support her worthless ass

Dude the entire concept of incel just doesn't apply. The word itself is a portmanteau of involuntary celibate, but if the men are purposely avoiding roasties who have poor pair bonding ability that's voluntary, not involuntary. The proper term would be volcel, but that doesn't fit the deep state's agenda to both demonize virginity and guys calling women on their shit, now does it?

Pure genetics.

>and guys calling women on their shit
and stopping guys from calling women on their shit

I think conflating the two is where op is off. They are completely different things. Incels are just betas that can't get any and mgtow is dudes fed up with thots and what society is dealing them.

Incels want pussy. Mgtow don't care anymore about it.

True but to an extent. I has good looks but was beta. I changed my life and learned to be alpha.

Some things are pretty determined. But not everything.

I'd say I'm between pretty boy/slayer but I'm still an incel. Mindset has a lot to do with it not just looks

Just be yourself, bro

Attached: 123abcde.png (543x378, 330K)

Pretty boy is the best one in my opinion
Stay how you are

Yes. I worked in sales for 15 years so I learned to not be beta introvert. Now I can walk into a room and start the party without even thinking. It's just what I learned from sales and performing (was an introverted artist )

Alright, which one am I Jow Forums?
Give it to me straight.

Attached: IMG_20190111_184117803_BURST000_COVER_TOP.jpg (1498x1915, 421K)

I just really need to be around people more to build my confidence. My job has me alone 99% of the time. When I am around folks I get complimented a lot, and I think I get very clear IOI signals from women but at the end of the day deep down I think it's all a sham. Sucks to have a fucked up mindset like that.

Yes that is true, but here's the thing though. The incels don't even bother with Jow Forums really except for raids and shit. Incels for the most part would be on /v/, /b/, and Jow Forums. So it's still a case of mistaken identity and pushing an agenda.

One thing most people haven't put together is what message this all sends to the youth. They see all the adults talking about incels and how they are lesser people for being virgins -- what message is that going to send to them? That THEY are lesser people if they don't lose their virginity even at their age! But since all these stupid fucks already emotionally invested into the idea, good luck convincing them they're just a pawn now. They never have just one facet to their plans. Shit is like a hydra.

Who here /volcel/

I was masturbating so some bitch I banged in the past and then she literally messaged me out of the blue while fapping after not speaking for, I was reading about about sexual magick and other shit and this is just confirmation you can use will to shape reality, when that hoe messaged after picking up the sexual vibes in the aether I was disgusted by myself and cut off contanct

Now I do nofap to build up sexual energy and read Christopher Langan's CMTU to alter reality using my will and do battle with the Jews and other daemonic entities that wish to destroy the white race on the spiritual plane of reality

Attached: 1543703089410.png (1400x1000, 942K)

then quit being a little bitch and go kill some.
not gonna? then shut the fuck up pussy

impossiburu to say without seeing your chin, gimli

incel. cut your stupid ass hair and shave.

get older

But that mindset has been around forever. You think shaming virgins is something new? Shit man that tale is as old as time (via Angela Lansbury tune).

You gotta break the mindset of what society says and do your own thing.

>OMG I TOTALLY HATE MEN WHO WERE BORN WITH UNFORTUNATE GENETICS, DON'T YOU HATE THEM TOO?!?!
I really hate the kikes, they're the biggest, ugliest incels of them all.

Attached: Marcus-Greg-headshot-2016-v2_50216597.png (216x239, 21K)

Bro, you look like every other hipster wannabe that plays in some alt country band. >tfw I was in the music industry

Just fucking quit with the Willie Nelson look. It's super cliche

>Just be confident bro

Attached: 1545926259712.jpg (597x592, 46K)

Cut your hair short, bro
It'll make you look way better. The beard can stay if you really want it.

Also lift weights

slayers are kind of jews
pussy jews
it doesn't really help society
mid photo is what we should be striving for
it's probably what we'll get after all the race mixing
gen z looks more like the mid photo

>narrow shoulders

You're preaching to the choir, but do you realize what you just said though? You're projecting your own sensibilities onto society as a whole. That NEVER works when it comes to expectations versus outcome and you are failing to grasp the significance of the damage both common core and the increasing brainwashing of authoritarianism to approved officials has done to generations that came after yours and mine. You also need to look up the numerous what the fuck-tier patents by "hendricus g loos" which is an obvious fake name.

I just fucking hate right wingers/conservatives and wish they were dead. Don't get me wrong, I hate most lefties, but Right-wing/Conservatives are just so fucking pathetic

See how fucking stupid you sound you fucking pleb

If u have to ask.....

My chin is pretty boy, but my brow / eyes / nose are arguably more masculine than slayer. Def helps, lots of girls have told me i have very "deep eyes" and that its super attractive to them. Use to hate the fact that I had such prominent brow / cheek bones when i was younger til i realized it was my most attractive feature.

not true, chinlets have the easiest time covering up, just grow a decent beard.

browlets, noselets and cheeklets are truly fucked

I've actually been really thinking about cutting my hair lately. Probably will

>I'm so insecure that I have to insult people

Attached: 1532029461751.gif (500x210, 3.91M)

Kek. Those characterizations, always get me to laugh

What are my chances chinpol?

Attached: JPEG_20190111_141707.jpg (495x241, 32K)

It actually does work though. The fact you think it NEVER works is the problem

Also, you need to learn to stay focused. You went off on three different tangents there. Control the autism.

I dont understand guys who hate incels or mgtow. Like it has no impact on you at all, if anything it amkes it easier for you to get girls right

Eyes, chin and hair. Girls go crazy

Is there a site like puahate anymore that was the funniest website ever
And what happened to that ugly hilarious black guy there

Are you for real about the DHT?

DONT DO IT. Maybe just style it differently and clean up the beard.

Attached: Faded-Undercut-Viking-Look.jpg (640x430, 40K)

mgtow is the only solution for incels
That way they can pretend they made their own decision

The only medicine for being incel is to put on bras, panties and a nice pink dress. You won't think about being incel then. t.take the r.red pill

Yes but take small doses like 5mg enough to produce physiological changes but doesn't fuck your shit up

Weak

like you have ever seen a white person in your entire life

Fuck off and kys with your stupid unrealistic bullshit and your adhom. You just can't follow the sequence of the chain of events and how they each affect one another so you are trying to denigrate me when it is YOU who lacks something. I truly hate how egotistical people like yourself have become. Rather than admit being wrong in any kind of way and taking the opportunity to learn graciously in an environment that doesn't penalize you for doing so, you'd rather be a twat about it. If you aren't going to allow logic and reason to be your guide and you are going to deal in stupid emotional semantics, you are a waste of my and other's time. What is a tangent to you is a properly detailed explanation to me. I come from a time where people didn't think a fucking paragraph is a wall of text. Christ, I can't stand your generation.

lookism.net

pure kino web browsing but also brutal blackpill no going back

Attached: da41wU2.jpg (1800x1100, 452K)

Honestly I usually don't like 90% of the people I interact with on a daily basis bit that is because everyone is npc to the max. The trick is just recognizing your level of attractiveness, improve where you can and then take it from there. I still make some beta mistakes every now and then and I laugh cus I constantly replay situations and learn how to modify what I do for the next time they occur.

#2 all over you absolute plebs., you look like a faggot and it makes it easier to kick your shit in.

slayer but cut your hair and shave ffs

Id beat you up and finger your asshole beta boy.

Attached: pro-d2.sebastien-chabal-absent-trois-mois.jpg (640x360, 29K)

why you like your boys pretty faggot

Cut it bro. But start with something medium length. I had hair like yours and I went to a classic pomp. Girls go crazy cus not too many guys do that style. Look at old styles from the 40's and 50's. It's a way to transition from long hair too short. I also did the shave head look. It made me look more badass but I get ten times the women with a pomp.

What’s DMSO? I’ve been mewing for almost 3 years definitely have improvements

meh incels are cucks anyways, they don't breed so we really don't have to do anything, they will disappear on their own. Funny that is the only good thing about them.

Kek great photo

It is a solvent that greatly enhances the effects of steroids(allowing much lower doses to be used), put it on your skin and it is distributed throughout your body almost immediately

You do realize I'm a lot older than you right? Also, you are definitely autistic. This thread was created by someone asking advice. I came here to give advice. Your autistic screeching is why you are an incel. But keep up the retarded replies. I'm sure its helping lots.

unless you look like pic related, youll be fine

Attached: blops2.png (633x833, 628K)

Post size of testicles or gtfo trenboy

I've got the chin of the right and the personality of the left. What do?

Winnipeg?

How am I doing?

Attached: Capture+_2019-01-11-19-21-55.png (1160x1407, 1.94M)

you look like you havent washed your hair in over a week,

are you the host of the daily shoah?

Oh I very much doubt that, but if it is true then you are completely fucking hopeless and probably a neurotypical that deserves to be gassed.
>this thread was created by someone asking advice
WHERE THE FUCK DID YOU GET THAT IDEA FROM THE OP? HOW ARE STATEMENTS ASKING FOR ADVICE?
>I just fucking hate incels/mgtow and wish they were dead. Don't get me wrong, I hate most women, but incels/mgtow are just so fucking pathetic.
ARE YOU FUCKING RETARDED? ARE YOU A SELF-IMPORTANT FAGGOT? YES, YOU ARE ON BOTH ACCOUNTS. KYS.

Wouldn't want to

Attached: B1D62DB0-FD9F-4E62-AAA0-8EE9096F3321.png (2518x1081, 291K)

Have you tested this out yourself?

True. Their existence is why women are the way they are.
How do we solve the incel problem?

Incel chin, Chad hair
Just hate the lower half of your face on your Tinder profile

Dude are you actually an incel or something?

mgtow is the equivalent of a teenager running away from home because mommy won’t give him his tendies.

He is.

And he's autistic.

I rub a steroid mixture of pure DHT, androsterone, pregnenolone, vitamin K, and T3 thyroid hormone on my testicles.

Rock hard erections occur almost immediately and sometimes last for house, all anxiety fades away. I then channel this sexual energy into the spiritual realm instead of fapping

hours*

Nope. That implies involuntary. Read the fucking thread if you're going to reply you faggot. I'm a mix between 2 and 3 in the OP. I just put principles before pussy unlike you faggots that behave more like beasts than humans and as a result only make the problem with women's character worse because you retards enable it.

Does the beard help?

Actually. You are correct. I was referring to this guy But keep up your screeching. It's literally off the charts.

The more flat faced you are the better looking?

>tfw great face, good bone structure but all covered in fat
>too lazy to lose weight

lmao

Lookup mewing and consider surgery

Have you noticed changes in your face? I understand the anxiety fading away, I do nofap. Testosterone is awesome

Cut your hair you fuckin hippie. Other than that you look completely fine.

No I don't do it for facial reason because I already have an 8/10 face due to massive dairy consumption and constantly chewing on objects as a kid