Dr. James Watson Part Deux

Is that bio-chemist student still here, kek?

>The identification of common population-specific (CPS) variants (SNPs and SSV) is influenced by admixture and the sample size under investigation. Nine of the populations in the 1000 Genomes Project (2 African, 2 Asian (including a merged Chinese group) and 5 European) revealed that the African populations (LWK and YRI), followed by the Japanese (JPT) have the highest number of CPS SNPs, in concordance with their histories and given the populations studied. Using two methods, sliding 50-SNP and 5-kb windows, the CPS SNPs showed distinct clustering across large genome segments and little overlap of clusters between populations. iHS enrichment score and the population branch statistic (PBS) analyses suggest that selective sweeps are unlikely to account for the clustering and population specificity. Of interest is the association of clusters close to recombination hotspots. Functional analysis of genes associated with the CPS SNPs revealed over-representation of genes in pathways associated with neuronal development, including axonal guidance signalling and CREB signalling in neurones.

bmcgenomics.biomedcentral.com/articles/10.1186/1471-2164-15-437

Attached: IQ correlations.jpg (676x687, 105K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=s1yeBmSFkC4
youtube.com/watch?v=fSXYhnrwjQE&t=1s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

this replicates Wu and Zhang which also found that population differentiation is highest in SNPs associated with the nervous system and brain.

>Here, we study the level of population differentiation among different populations of human genes. Intriguingly, genes involved in osteoblast development were identified as being enriched with higher FST SNPs, a result consistent with the proposed role of the skeletal system in accounting for variation among human populations. Genes involved in the development of hair follicles, where hair is produced, were also found to have higher levels of population differentiation, consistent with hair morphology being a distinctive trait among human populations. Other genes that showed higher levels of population differentiation include those involved in pigmentation, spermatid, nervous system and organ development, and some metabolic pathways, but few involved with the immune system. Disease-related genes demonstrate excessive SNPs with lower levels of population differentiation, probably due to purifying selection. Surprisingly, we find that Mendelian-disease genes appear to have a significant excessive of SNPs with high levels of population differentiation, possibly because the incidence and susceptibility of these diseases show differences among populations

Attached: WuZhangfig2.png (1137x1311, 247K)

Interesting that attractiveness would be inversely proportional to success.

The definitions for “success” are what make such studies dubious

The study that focused on the identification of genes associated with educational attainment also confirmed differentiation in the same places.

Download the supplementary data at the bottom to have a look. Pic related

>Gene discovery and polygenic prediction from a genome-wide association study of educational attainment in 1.1 million individuals

the link is detected as spam

Attached: SNPs IQ.png (1120x2499, 505K)

They aren't you're just a faggot

Attached: g.png (704x629, 428K)

Attached: world PCA.jpg (875x379, 57K)

The fact people claim cognitive equality between people is mind-blowing, but the "one race the human race" stuff really shows these people can't be reasoned with.

sudo su -sci [hints] /sed.arpspoof @dannyocoulson 4 int of ++,~,,¥, kouhaisan desu

Attached: 1531163224175.png (1498x1516, 1.65M)

Are you created a thread that does not clearly state happening at all, and instead subvert everyone reading in to complex study that 99 out of 100 people gona skip?

You fucking kike.

>The thing is height and weight are metrics that are very well understood. We understand them so well, in fact, that given a material we could designate and attribute any reasonable height/length and weight we wanted to it.

(carrying over from last thread)
if you've moved to this thread, and for the edification of all anons, i want to elucidate this point, in that it adequately sums up your entire premise.
effectively, this young and naive anons is saying that (substituting his intelligence argument for height/weight) because we don't know how tall or fat a man can be, there is no point in measuring height nor weight.
i mean, duh...if there could be a 20ft tall person, why bother measuring at all? we don't fully understand what determines an individual's height, and so all efforts to measure are subjective -- like, really, who came up with this 12' = a foot thing? why call it a foot? why call it an inch? same with the metric system. it's all subjective and has no bearing on anything (except distance, volume, density, length, width, etc.). and, most importantly, height is hurtful. think of all the manlets out there. if we finally rid the world of these bigoted rulers, manlets won't feel insecure about their diminutive stature.

i hope you've moved over, lad. the ass-blasting has just begun.

oh yeah, one more thing, Christ is the Messiah and God is in His heaven. and Trump is the greatest President since the Founding Fathers.

it's really not, it's basically not correlated at all

Attached: 1544379475329.jpg (676x372, 73K)

ah, now i remember why i got confused with your infographic. i think i'm in love with the lass in the pic on the left (3rd from the left). those fulsome/heaving bosoms, that face, that innocent yet mischievous smile...user feels a deep impulse to breed.
what's her name, btw?

No idea, sorry.

youtube.com/watch?v=s1yeBmSFkC4

It was a continuation of the other thread you fucking moron. If you can't understand the study, your opinion on the matter is irrelevant anyways.

Kyateesha

that's not really the can-do spirit, is it?
if you were truly in love and it was within my power to get you a name, email, phone#...i wouldn't even hesitate. and you? you don't even CARE!!!
kek. just kidding.
i hope these nitwits come back.
so pissed about this persecution of Dr. Watson i want to spit.
plus, i like to pretend we're distantly related. my grandmother's maiden name was Watson.

reverse search gives this gem

Attached: owned_sakisaki.jpg (387x417, 21K)

Tathan

Looks like she fancied others too. user's got competition

Attached: Stabswache de Euros Leibstandarte SS.gif (350x155, 2M)

that dufus would only serve to magnify my superior qualities by virtue of contrast.
and why do i all the sudden want to assault him?
strange. i'm sure he's not a bad guy (per se), but i can't help but feel he's got it coming to him. it's like he's deliberately trying to provoke me.

Video by a Post Grad Ph.D. on the validity of IQ and g.
youtube.com/watch?v=fSXYhnrwjQE&t=1s

>Video by a Post Grad Ph.D. on the validity of IQ and g
I'm not sure is Sean wants that broadcasted