Alt-right Jow Forums is losing to AOC

Politics is about hearts and minds. She’s already BTFO of right-wing minds with her based policy (tax, heath care), now her adorkable personality is pure millennial lonely boy crack. Shes a gamer, quotes graphic novels, schlubby BF, not afraid to dance. Is there a politician right now that’s more relatable?

Attached: 1392C29F-D773-49C2-A883-4D4033196337.jpg (1534x1794, 425K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MF_4EWSuzQY
thevintagenews.com/2016/08/03/ancient-rome-thumbs-up-thumbs-down-meant-the-opposite-of-what-many-think/
inverse.com/article/52397-alexandria-ocasio-cortez-quotes-rorschach-from-watchmen-on-twitter
washingtonpost.com/nation/2018/12/10/alexandria-ocasio-cortez-reveals-jewish-ancestry-hanukkah-celebration/?noredirect=on
countable.us/articles/19087-exasperated-democrats-try-rein-ocasio-cortez
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>9
Alt Right is a bunch of Zionist kikes like you OP. Israel is gonna be invaded by Iran soon. Spend time with your family before you die.

ZIONISTS LOSING ALL OVER THE WORLD THESE DAYS

Attached: 1537005578591.png (1175x591, 108K)

You could at least use a US proxy if you're trying to push this meme.

@dannyocoulson to the rescue

“Nerds” are problematic nowadays. She only appeals to effete bugmen.

Attached: 24A9FE17-ECBE-4CEB-90C0-E4951DB8F154.jpg (1024x1024, 205K)

Just imagine, she's at home getting railed by her bf and some nigger bull and she's begging to be slapped and raped. After which she swallows every drop of cum.

How can you take someone like that serious. Disgusting whore.

Attached: fY90ydX.png (1001x1001, 765K)

WHO THE FUCK IS THIS, HARRY POTHEAD?

What did she quote? Bet it wasn't Rorschach.

Is that why she started wearing glasses?

Whether Jow Forums likes it or not, this is the future of politics as the zombie boomers finally whither away. The millennial generation spends the majority of its time on social media of some sort, meaning large swaths of their lives are recorded forever, and this sort of interaction is just considered normal. Look further to the zoomers, and you could very well have a future where candidates are reading out fucking twitch donations while playing whatever the Fortnite of that time is.

You know good and hell well it was Rorschach

Attached: 5E5EC442-8F61-42B1-A5F6-122ED9CDFB5A.jpg (400x400, 19K)

youtube.com/watch?v=MF_4EWSuzQY

Major drag, huh?

>look at me! look at how outraged and thin-skinned i am! ah ha ha! take that natsees!
how are you fags this self unaware?

Attached: 1540248186552.jpg (640x357, 226K)

Faggot

She's retarded and is regarded as one by majority of people

>More goddamn spam
The goddamn spammers are not even talking about political topics they only post a goddamn piece of shit like this kike and attack Jow Forums.

Attached: 93764875345.png (834x1202, 352K)

Boomers just don’t get the implicit irony of quoting an antihero, like GenX and millennials. Probably just watched the movie, didn’t read the novel ‘cause “Watchmen is just a comic”. Go back to your football game, or limbaugh, or whatever dittos, Dad

A FUCKING LEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAFFF

Her People live in fear

And Ocasio Cortez has a troll army out in force. They try to attack anybody that posts a negative story of Ocasio Cortez.

Attached: mean tweet.png (573x578, 190K)

They meet on discord and have vpn's to make it look like there are different people attacking your posts. Don't worry. We see everything posted. Your doing gods work lad.

Attached: 00119186.png (255x279, 130K)

t. incel.

>Anti-Israel
>Anti-Elite
she is a threat to the Democratic Party and their main donor base
will be Blasey-Forded in no time

This is all fantastic news. The sooner America because a 3-4 party system, the sooner shit gets fixed. There wouldn't be a fucking shutdown right now if there were more than two parties, either one side would compromise enough to reopen it, or enough votes would come in to fund the wall. When your only negotiating partner is one whose ideology is diametrically opposed to your own, no fucking shit nothing gets done in the government.

The dems hate Trump so much that they voted for her as revenge. They keep making these self-inflicted wounds, soon they will bleed out all on their own.

Attached: 00103299548.jpg (732x960, 82K)

Sadly for her and many others there are many more qualified people young and old that could perform these jobs in politics. Epically over hyped, highly under qualified and out of their league.

Reminder that AOC openly speaks out against Israel while Trump and the Republicans spend their time sucking AIPAC cock and passing laws that allow for jews to create loyalty tests at the state level.
Enjoy signing an oath of loyalty to the Jewish state. AOC is, and always will be our girl.

God I want to dump a big, warm, white load on her forever. Fuck me mummy

>not afraid to dance

Attached: 1476309564172.jpg (604x451, 45K)

The weak should fear the strong.

Attached: 1982312335.jpg (1280x744, 167K)

>tfw all nerds don't vote together

Just look at who the alt-right is holding up as inspirational political role models. Shapiro? IBS losers like Varg and Sargon? Lauren Southern?
AOC has done more in just 6 months: elected, sworn in, real power .. and bluepilled millions.

She’s winning. You’re losing.

Attached: E196441A-71F6-4268-95D9-6DF9545D738E.jpg (416x416, 21K)

DON'T YOU FUCKING DARE RESPOND TO THIS FAGGOT, I KNOW YOU KNOW HOW STUPID WHAT HE IS SAYING IS, EVERYONE KNOWS, EVEN HIM! HE JUST WANTS (YOU)'S SO DON'T FUCKING RESPOND TO IT FAGGOTS

>all it takes to secure votes is to quote some capeshit
America, everyone.

As an aside, three of those guy’s testosterone were in the 200s, while the asian’s was in 300. All of them had lower levels than an 85-100 year old man who generally has testosterone levels in the upper 300s.

Whoopie hates her.

Attached: learnthejobAOC.jpg (666x381, 76K)

A Fuckin Leaf

This

True, that means she's surrounded by people even stupider then her.

Attached: ThmbsUp.gif (240x149, 974K)

boast discorbs

Oh, look, a boomer.

Why are they pushing to have this flesh made to be some sort of nightmare to the Republican party? They create all of this hype for this flesh when there is none to be found.

>mean tweet
I would be more afraid of her horse teef

Attached: 1531248555341.jpg (225x225, 7K)

thevintagenews.com/2016/08/03/ancient-rome-thumbs-up-thumbs-down-meant-the-opposite-of-what-many-think/

She is dumb as shit.

inverse.com/article/52397-alexandria-ocasio-cortez-quotes-rorschach-from-watchmen-on-twitter

Learn the job of promising everything and delivering nothing, like a true politician. I don't see how these boomers can look at the destruction and decay our current path these last three decades have wrought and thing continuing down this path with the same norms is at all logical. It's fucking suicide, for either side.

Well, tell FoxNews and conservative media to stop hyping her.

Attached: 313C82E0-FA41-41AE-9045-2A072E18A14E.jpg (1440x960, 261K)

>happily shrinking her base
Even 'its still 1994' Hillary wasnt this dumb

>quoting from the dude who wrote Watchmen

I’d quote the Comedian in a heartbeat.

Attached: 5658A9AD-0D12-44FF-9D09-DAAD1422EC0B.png (604x384, 57K)

EVERY WHITE CIS BOOMER POLITICIAN NEEDS TO STEP ASIDE NOW!!!

>fox news
>conservative media
oh look a boomer

Seriously, her people keep trying to make her out to be this great big thing we are scared of, that's why we make fun of her and stuff, the same old spin on everything. We make fun of her because she asks for it with her stupidity.

Attached: large brain idea.jpg (548x600, 38K)

Source you shrimp dick clinton cuck

Nobody gives a fuck about this cunt but you shills.

No, she claims Jewish heritage.

washingtonpost.com/nation/2018/12/10/alexandria-ocasio-cortez-reveals-jewish-ancestry-hanukkah-celebration/?noredirect=on

>the smile white people give when they pass a black person on the street

Those degenerates need to die.

She is younger version of bernie sanders. I could not agree with you more.

>her adorkable personality is pure millennial lonely boy crack
This right here, she is a legitimate threat because of thirsty beta boys.

Stupid Aplenty...

alan moore is a teenage faggot who never grew up

They were given to her by her wannabe liberal master bernie sander.
>Legend has it they have the power to give the wearer unconcieved amounts of hatred towards everything that has made america great.
>Also deafens her from the staunch critizism she is bound to get following in her masters footsteps

>says a bunch of retarded shit regularly
>it's ok though because she referenced something i like

Reminder Rorschach was a Nazi.

Attached: 1523412583894.jpg (249x250, 7K)

the onions-boy levels, ooff

Attached: 1544306507289.jpg (268x268, 25K)

No she didn't.

t. nerd

Attached: discord shills.png (1288x759, 120K)

You don't pay much attention, do you? The other democrats are on the verge of ostracizing her because she keeps shooting inside the tent.

countable.us/articles/19087-exasperated-democrats-try-rein-ocasio-cortez

Everything that spews out of this donkey woman's mouth is contrived bullshit. Then there are the shills spamming her hideous face non-stop.
Sage all these garbage threads.

Shill thread by a leaf.. imagine that.
Sage and move on people

Comedian and Rorschach were literally too redpilled to live in society

The alternative to the right is the left.

This might impressed some overweight and transsexual millenial bloggers in San Francisco but zoomers don't give a shit about Alan Moore.

She seems very intelligent, to me.

This isn’t the 1970’s. Everyone is a nerd.

The only thing driving me bananas are those spicy spic titties. I hope she has nudes leaked before fading from public relevancy.

The real new term for nerd is “neet” or “incel.” If you call someone a nerd you might as well call them a jock.

>ight is holding up as inspirational political role models. Shapiro? IBS losers like Varg and Sargon? Lauren Southern?
>AOC has done more in just 6 months: elected, sworn in, real power .. and blu
Please keep pushing this half witted dumbass bitch down our throats.

Remember doing this with Hillary? Yeah it didn't work too well.

Attached: who_the_fuck.png (465x450, 195K)

everybody is already sick of her-the media is really fucking up=she can't run to 2024.

Attached: l0dmX1543983625.jpg (398x320, 80K)

She's not pretty enough for that to be a real issue.

All old women HATE young women. It doesn't matter.

Who's Alan More?

Attached: image.gif (320x352, 837K)

nerd vote? pretty sure you mean the s.oy vote. she had them to begin with. a modern equivalent to nerd would be incel and I'm pretty sure people like AOC demonize them.

well shes only running in jewyork probably so i mean its just their nerds. i dont think jewyork has nerds they got wannabee mafia faggots and rabbis who talk about their hedge fund managers all the time

As long as she feeds her ovens with (((food))) I'd accept her

Attached: Jew Feeder.jpg (259x194, 15K)

>Just look at who the alt-right is holding up as inspirational political role models. Shapiro?
Shapiro is a dirty Israel-shilling kike who should be burned at the stake.

Also, welcome. You must be new here, /leftypol/ dumb fucktard.

Attached: A e s t h e t i c - V I O L E N C E.jpg (1024x840, 50K)

AOC is incredibly dumb and doesn't understand basic economics. The echo chamber of the left leaning legacy media pushes her on the dumb masses.

mfw ppl actually think this brown hamster looking cunt actually think this bitch is either cute or relatable. She's like the gf of a gamer so "I'm a huge gamer too xddd"

Welcome to Jow Forums.
Come in.
Hang out.
Have a chair.

Attached: 1542079335550.jpg (500x600, 313K)

AOC is literally the anti-christ. I'm not saying that to be flippant, she actually signals the end times.

It won't even be her fault really. Its not her policy ideas that will bring the fall, its the threat those policy ideas represent. Fear that will be justified after 8 years of a Democratic president, with the final year, an election year, being in an even worse recession than 2008.

Neo-liberal Democrats will fall out of favor entirely. This ideological landslide will mostly go further towards the left. A few classical liberals and blue dog democrats will drift right. But the modern progressives that make up the bulk over the party will shift even further left. The Democratic primary will essentially just be one big victory parade for Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez.

On the other side, Former Governor and now Senator of Missouri, Eric Greitens will win a hotly contested Republican primary, but, with the AOC parade going on across the street, the Republicans will quickly rally behind their nominee.

I could tell you who wins. But it doesn't really matter who wins, because the government they're supposed to lead won't even exist by the time Inauguration Day comes around.

Attached: BEHOLD A PALE HORSE.jpg (700x869, 85K)

And yes... you got that right from my timeline, Trump, is going to lose in 2020. I don't like it, but its true. This government shutdown is what's going to cost him re-election. However... he'll get the wall. And even though he'll be defeated, and only be a 4-year president, that wall will prove to be invaluable when things finally go off the rails. That wall, and the people it protects, will be his legacy

Attached: god emperor trump.jpg (550x359, 34K)

Anout time a real scientist hits the office. Not some silver spoon Wharton boy, but a legit smart woman.

Do not resist. You all know she will win bigger than the dick of Beto. Go back to joining the wining team, instead of boring politics-based voting.

reminder that all AOC threads (pro or con) are shill threads

>Alt Right
>AOC

Nice try shill.
Sage goes in all fields.

She's not mature or responsible enough. She's only been in the limelight for just over a year, she's got a big mouth and talks a lot, her policies are too far left for the majority of the country to get on board with. Yes she's pretty and relatable to some, but she's also very fake, and unintelligent.

You'll never see her in a debate ,or challenging anyone directly. She doesn't have anything to debate with, she's only got those middle schooler answers to all the worlds problems.
"Why not just build free houses for homeless"
"why not just give everyone free healthcare"
"why not just tax the corporations that make billions 70%"
"Why not just give everyone free schooling?"
"We spend x amount on y when we could use it to pay for z!"

>She's not mature or responsible enough. She's only been in the limelight for just over a year, she's got a big mouth and talks a lot, her policies are too far left for the majority of the country to get on board with. Yes she's pretty and relatable to some, but she's also very fake, and unintelligent.
>You'll never see her in a debate ,or challenging anyone directly. She doesn't have anything to debate with, she's only got those middle schooler answers to all the worlds problems.
This is fucking scary when you compare when leftists said about Trump only a couple of years ago.

Attached: fucking fuck.jpg (333x283, 21K)

im literally the only guy ITT that could get this girl.

I could go on about my drive and decent mannerisms but what it really comes down to is the face; and lets face it, I'm a solid 8. I work out every day because it is something we all should do so my stamina is well above par. my work ethic is in the 90th percentile and is also why I have been in management roles since I was 17. I know how to control and reason with people, its what ive been doing all my life.

and im not bragging to you, sweetie, I'm explaining to these little kids what a man that qualifies to date you is like so they leave you alone.

I'll make a thread in /soc/. just reply there if you want to go to lunch

Attached: iamthesauce.png (1080x1920, 887K)

Exactly... that's one of the reasons what I said above is true.

Leftists don't think she's stupid. What she said the other day about being factually correct is not important, being "morally correct" is... they actually believe that. Not only that, but if they think the facts are in conflict with their morals, rather than adjusting their morals, they will suppress the facts. They think doing this is a good, "moral" thing.

>quotes literaly who?
who is that alan fgt?