Reminder that he did nothing wrong. Good luck, Europe

Reminder that he did nothing wrong. Good luck, Europe.

Attached: hdnw.jpg (459x287, 25K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=b9x2VYbifBc
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rothschild_banking_family_of_Austria
youtube.com/watch?v=9fbLquY7zZ0
youtu.be/qOeyuFQpY8o
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

this

best man we ever had.
BUMP FÜR GROSSDEUTSCHLAND

Attached: 1521413595642.gif (219x257, 212K)

He descends upon us tomorrow.

Post some inspiring images lads.

Attached: 1517169710009.jpg (500x281, 37K)

youtube.com/watch?v=b9x2VYbifBc

Attached: RJWSVdM.jpg (800x500, 76K)

>Reminder that he did nothing wrong
Didn't do joos and polaks enough though, failed to be a good man IMHO

Attached: 1544825737683.gif (352x198, 1.93M)

Attached: 1544825109598.gif (250x188, 516K)

Attached: 1540073396899.jpg (620x525, 99K)

The greatest man of the 20th Century. Stabbed in the back by double agents in the intelligence service (Heinrich Muller and Reinhard Gehlen), which led to his death. His ideas will rise again and rule over humanity for 2000 years one day. We're just too early in the timeline. A martyr. A prophet. R.I.P.

Attached: 1540071926721.jpg (1400x945, 242K)

Attached: 1540073672703.jpg (1000x681, 438K)

>killed millions of Christian Europeans (Poles, Lithuanians, Slovaks, etc.)
>never jailed Rothschilds
>because of him, nationalism was taboo
Yeah sure, he did nothing wrong.,

saved

I mean objective morals dont exist, so i guess you can say that, but he's widely known as a piece of shit. Had to kill himself before facing real shit lul

Better times are coming

Attached: 1547176184512.jpg (536x785, 86K)

based

>never jailed Rothschilds

"The Rothschild business empire was passed down to ensuing generations until the March 13, 1938 Anschluss of Austria to Nazi Germany when the family was pressured to sell its banking operations at a fraction of its real worth. While other Rothschilds had escaped the Nazis, Baron Louis was imprisoned for a year and only released after a substantial ransom was paid by his family. After Louis was allowed to leave the country, in March 1939 the Nazis placed the firm of S M von Rothschild under compulsory administration. Nazi officers and senior staff from Austrian museums also emptied the Rothschild family estates of all their valuables."

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rothschild_banking_family_of_Austria

pretty much the entire family was released after paying some bribes. Any Jew with money was let go the ones that were killed were from the ghettos and isolated villages. 80% of the Jews from Luxembourg were released because they had money.

The mutt loves his pulp tier hollywood fairy tails.

Attached: themutt.jpg (1280x720, 85K)

why was he the greatest man in the 20th century?

the irony.

>single handedly created Israel
>did nothing wrong

huh?

The point was always to get Jews out of our lands. If they could pay their way out, then why not.

he didn't create israel. the jews just used hitler as a scapegoat
>MUH 6 GORILLION

>collectivism
>not wrong
lol okay

"based", said the Jew as he rubbed his sweaty palms together in blissful ignorance of his subhuman status.

you're saying, without hitler, there wouldn't be israel.

mkay.

oh yeah just invade all of Europe which apparently belongs to you too? lol

subhuman but we rule the world so you say?

not what i said, you jewnigger. the jews saw an opportunity in germany's defeat and took advantage (like they always do). it's not like hitler was the direct cause of the foundation of israel, because he wasn't. the jews were the schemers, not hitler.

Attached: newflags.jpg (640x360, 55K)

nice logic. yet even a neanderthal COULD overpower and kill a homosapien

> which apparently belongs to you

Posting from Israel.

irrelevant. you said expelling us out of "your" lands yet Nazis invaded Denmark, Netherlands, Belgium, Luxumbourg, Poland, USSR. None of that was your land.

Also Jews have been in Germany for 1500 years from before it was even Germany, they had a right to live there and be citizens of Germany and Hitler robbed them.

A rat like you will be forgotten while the majesty of the eagle will soar forever

nice LARP

Reminder that Hitler was always going to ensure he lost the war by taking on more than he could win.

>this war against half of Europe is going too well for my liking
>let's just invade the Soviet Union, what could possibly go wrong

It's always funny seeing fellow americans in these threads. What the fuck are you doing you awkward retards lmao

Attached: 8p7m3w2.png (731x709, 59K)

not only that, but he invaded the USSR while the logistics still relied on horses pulling wagons. They literally could not get fuel, food and winter clothing to the Battle of Moscow and then in the second year ran out of fuel trying to reach Baku. lmao

Probaply he did , cause he was a pagan and not a christ :)

He wanted to export the Jews to Israel (Haavara Agreement).
Then Jews pushed for the genocide of the German people (Kaufman Plan), that was advertised by the Jewish New York times.
So Germany took action.

>they had a right to live there and be citizens of Germany

Hi did no rob the Jews. He simply revoked the hospitality.

Attached: average small town boy.jpg (529x728, 79K)

The Grey International

Second volume of German Writings: February 1881.

The whole world speaks of the black, the red, and the golden International: the grey International is still circulating under the name of liberalism. The time seems ripe to me to endow it with all of its rights. Like its siblings, it is unpatriotic and is therefore the utmost curse upon any country. It rules just as eagerly, however, as the three other members of the family; but power is not actually what it aspires to: Even if it does so unintentionally, it kills one’s conscience and ability to comprehend life as a whole, and it thereby kills one’s personality.

Attached: bq-5c327f6ad8c36.jpg (597x285, 64K)

Germany decided to genocide all the Jews because one Jew wrote a book?

Jews had lived in Germany for 1500 years already, that was their home too. Otherwise you get the fuck out of Britain and give it back to the Gaelic speakers you fag

Heil

Attached: hitler in forest.jpg (309x204, 19K)

Except start a war against the US, USSR and the British Empire, 3 countries which combined had 15 times the population, natural resources and industrial power of Germany and all it's allies. Real smart, this guy. Should have declared war on the Protoss while he was at it. I don't fundamentally disagree with Hitler's internal policies, but he really sucked at geopolitics.

Attached: hitler and pigtails girl.jpg (1280x800, 100K)

youtube.com/watch?v=9fbLquY7zZ0
why did fucking Mussolini had to attack us? All he had to do, was ask us to join the Axis. Fucking lost WW2 because he had to Greece for 210 days.

Attached: 1546586270794.png (512x512, 143K)

lol look at this triggered bitch when history rears up to spit in his privileged face

Hey Grey International NPC Your flag should be Grey and white to reflect how your people just absorb and dilute and turn all colors into grey goo....

Attached: 1547050001825.jpg (711x600, 175K)

That's not the reason the Axis lost. They made a lot of retarded decisions.

Attached: sk4p5ljx8s911.jpg (736x768, 85K)

you were already NPC's

you saw what you wanted you took what you saw
your method equals wipe out wipe out
wipe out
youtu.be/qOeyuFQpY8o

Attached: Jewish Forces.jpg (938x536, 147K)

Yes, one is going to war against Greece, which was a neutral state and didn't even have eternal angol bases in it. They had to fight Greece for over 210 days which gave the Soviet Union time to build tanks and supplies for the war. Not only that but the first allied victory was in Greece, which sparked revolts all across Europe.

He turned a dying country into one that surpassed its glory days for a few years. Had the whole world against him because he was right. Would have won if Japan wasn’t retarded and he wasn’t retarded for declaring war on us because he stood with Japan

same garbage threads made by the same garbage slaves who can't think for themselves.
None of you will escape your slavery because you enjoy being stupid slaves

you mean the german uniforms?
Using the term grey to describe a race of people was done in the 1880s describing jews
Hitler read those books and hence you were known to him as a nihilistic grey mass in some sense turning peoples and nations into meaningless blobs of greyness

Attached: The Secret Masonic Victory of World War Two Part 1 56uy56y56 YouTube.jpg (795x497, 98K)

Defeating the Nazis was a fucking mistake.

Almost single-handedly took on the entire Jewish-run world system, whose end goal is a Europe with no real sense of community (one of the most important things in the world); the inversion of concepts like beauty and good health (i.e. the destruction -or at least degredation- of art and culture...also one of the most important things in life), and (maybe this is too far, I'm not convinced on this point, but the idea seems to have merit) the replacement of human greatness for a world of mediocrity, where diversity (a beautiful thing) will ultimately die, to be replaced with a global homogenised culture where (end result) there are no real differences between any countries (which would be depressing).

Say what you want about the guy, and if the Holocaust is true (but why is it illegal to question/debate it? "Truth" shouldn't be afraid of inspection and analysis) AND was given on his personal orders (big if), he turned into a homicidal maniac at the end. But throughout his life he conducted himself in a pious, ascetic way driven by a love for his people above all else. The Jews declared war on him in 1933 and Jewish financiers pushed Churchill and Roosevelt to enter WW2. Hitler had no plans for conquest of Britain or world domination. He just wanted to raise up his nation, his people, into a European powerhouse. He wanted no war with Britain or the US. And the American people wanted no involved in the war in Europe. But powerful financial interests (ultimately, money is the strongest force in the world) led to the death of him and everyone of his comrades and his place in the post world order as the personification of evil. Not a fair evaluation of this man.

Attached: WW1 YouTube.jpg (950x530, 197K)

Are you a virgin by any chance?

> tfw you realise that stopping at Czechoslovakia might have been a smart move.

Attached: tfw-SieSindTodt.jpg (700x541, 100K)

Uhh, butchering Slavs and other white people is nothing wrong?

Yeah.. you nat socs are despicable virgins.

> tfw you realise that Hitler did, in fact, do something wrong.

Attached: tfw.jpg (522x640, 80K)

>he wasn’t retarded for declaring war on us because he stood with Japan

He was too principled. In this fucked up world you have to be scheming in intl politics. His principled manner led to his downfall. But more, it was the double agents in his team, and Jewish financial influence in US/Britain.

I mean, compare him to Stalin. Who can honestly say Stalin was a more honest, principled man? Churchill got bailed out by Henry Kisovich because he was heavily in debt. He was a gambling hedonist who cared only about himself. He was indebted to the Jews who saved him financially, and that's why he pushed so hard for the complete destruction of Germany. Despite the several peace overtures Germany made towards him. And now he's a hero? Bengali famine too. Churchill was fucked up, definition of a man only out for himself. Borderline sociopath imo.

>Otherwise you get the fuck out of Britain and give it back to the Gaelic speakers you fag

Saxons conquered Britain, Nazis seized Germany. It's called the right of conquest. Why don't you just give back the land to the arabs and fuck off back to Germany where your ancestors dwelled for 1500 years?

Attached: sacred ancient text from the 20th century.jpg (800x561, 378K)

Get the fuck out of my country, you treasonous faggot. You like to suck Jerry cock so much, fuck off over there, cunt.

germany needed the funds and assets , and jews declared war on germany and were oiperating against germany in oversea
it was completely common to put membrs of nations or ethnicities you are at war with into camps
so did the french when germany invaded and so did the USA with the japanese people (would ahve been complicated with ethnic germans because like 60% of white americans back then were descendants of germans

>Also Jews have been in Germany for 1500 years from before it was even Germany, they had a right to live there and be citizens of Germany and Hitler robbed them.

I never really thought about this, that's an interesting point. Hitler was happy to grand you Israel/Palestine as a homeladlnd though. And this is what most Jews ultimately wanted right?

> tfw you realise that the Versailles treaty might not have been so bad after all.

Attached: tfw-versailles.jpg (500x348, 78K)

Brits invented Marxism and used psychological techniques garnered from Tavistock to lay waste to Europe and America...the jew is just one of their intel operations.

Attached: The Secret Masonic Victory of World War Two Part 1 c YouTube.jpg (936x528, 113K)

well germany needed to invade the UDSSR to make a preemptive strike against the communsits becaust marxism is an expansive ideology by design world revolutione etc
and well the western allies stood at the german border and actualy invaded first but did not pull it through for some reason. so yeah nazis did what they had to do

He didn't want war against the UK or the US.

Palestine was British, you treasonous cunt.

Loser.

>luxemburg an sovereign nation
topkek

poland threatened germany with war and did nto allow for measures germany needed to to a preemptive striek against the UDSSR which would expand at some point in the near future while sponsering communsit movements everywhere

so how were you in germany 600 years B.C.?? HOW!?!?!

>Jews have been in Germany for 1500 years f
according to what Scalinger chronolgy?
History is mostly BS invented for modern psychological warfare...

MY MAGIC BOOKS SAYS THIS LAND IS MINE!!!! MY ARTIFACTS PROVE I WAS HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF YEARS!!!!

Attached: The Secret Masonic Victory of World War Two Part 1 b YouTube.jpg (941x532, 123K)

Lost my virginity at 16. Had sex earlier today with my 9/10 ex. I'm 24 and had 3 serious relationships (over 1 year). Total lay count double figures.

it was necessary because the UDSSR was an expanding force preparing for invasion and then pushing further west

Cry yourself a river, build a bridge and get over it, ffs.

Attached: PoorMe-JerryEd.png (500x655, 384K)

Found the polish Jew, your people will face far worse than the ovens in the coming conflict

Attached: F358B2FB-1524-4503-BA01-0B1D6D1E9FE3.gif (346x263, 1.96M)

germany could not supplie a motorised army with fuel he attacke dthe UDSSR at the last point possibel to win for germany but the US pumped the soviets full with fuel for their airforce so germany would not ahve the air superiority they expacted

‘9/10’s don’t count when they’re blokes, you colossal faggot.

Attached: Communist Slavery.jpg (945x488, 106K)

Hitler lost. History does not look kindly upon losers.

> tfw you realise that voting NSDAP in 1933 might have been a mistake.

Attached: tfw.jpg (564x724, 133K)

>not an arguement,
so do you support to take all palestinains into israel??? they lived their too!

And?

Us supported all enemys of germany retard

UDSSR was an expansive force preparing for war there was no possibility for peace
britian and france declared war on us while other options were offered
same for the jews who were offered to enter an itnernational resettlement program that the nazis proposed to the international community

Not for them

mussolini was a retard sorry mate

oh wow, this was a cutting remark. here let me try: do you have a loicsence for that zinger m8?

>1500 years of gradual coddling of the native Deutsche mensch
>1500 years of gradual theft of Deutsche land, wealth and culture
>No goyim it’s our land now
Your time is coming soon, parasite

Attached: 24D75DEA-6762-4635-A6C9-CE111E5D682E.gif (352x198, 823K)

I'm not a patriot. I try and look at things objectively. Churchill was a hedonistic rat out for himself. He's not a hero to me. He's a gambling addict who ended up murdering millions of men, women and children so that he could get out of debt.

From what we know about Hitler as a person. His priorities, principles, lifestyle. This is not something he ever would have done.

Even lolis were throwing themselves at him

What a guy!

Haha yeah good one mate. Haven't heard that one since I was 12. Cutting edge humour.

There are plenty of things that he could have done to prevent a war with the UK and the US or at least negotiate a peace.

Maybe if he hadn't annexed the Czech majority lands in march 1939, or attacked neutral countries like Belgium, Netherlands, Luxembourg, Norway, Denmark, Yugoslavia or supported border changes against Romania and the Baltic countries, or supported Italy's invasion of Bulgaria, maybe if he hadn't done all those idiotic things maybe the British government WOULD have negotiated with him and maybe the US government would have stayed out of the war. But instead he chose to behave like rabid dog attacking other European countries left and right. His insane aggressive behavior was a God send for the jewish press.