HAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA

twitter.com/JacobAWohl/status/1083909034082656257

Attached: 20yrsofill.png (626x428, 53K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Conference_of_Presidents_of_Major_American_Jewish_Organizations
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jewish_Council_for_Public_Affairs
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

It's like they want us to be able to redpill people easier

I don't know why people question whether jews form cohesive groups in influential spheres that work together to propagate political influence according to their non-american agenda when they post about it on twitter

No, no, look over there, goyim. Russia meddled *rubs hands* damn Ruskies, right fellow (((Americans)))?

Woah, that's anti-semitic bro.

Attached: 1517511190327.jpg (801x712, 231K)

they can use the holocaust as a shield to deflect all criticism while they scold white people as hitl0r for wanting to do the same thing they do (they also promote all other non whites to have ethnic lobbies)

wait what did she do to piss off isreal?

She looked into who was funding terrorists in Syria

they do it openly
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Conference_of_Presidents_of_Major_American_Jewish_Organizations
>It was founded to develop a consensus voice among Jewish organizations

Wtf, i love a democrat now. Tulsi 2020.

>fara charges
>b-but not all us jews that openly declare we are working for israel
The lack of self awareness is impressive. Gee, how could this possibly backfire?!

OY VEY! She needs to be destroyed.

Attached: njv3wk4tgc.png (1318x750, 68K)

Fucking Burgers. The only reason Israel still exists. America ships boatloads of money to them every year.

Attached: The absolute state of burgers.webm (574x382, 1.24M)

Is this a Ben Shapiro apprentice?

Most gay people I know think the LGBTQ community are extremists. Carla, you giving democratic soft supporters ever reason to vote for her.

Err, I mean your attacks will be her on doing you just need to double or triple down.

>kikes making her public enemy #1
she has my vote

and yet if you point this out people act like you're crazy.

How long before she gets "Loomered"?

the jewish council for public affair's wiki even says
>The JCPA works on shaping consensus on public issues, developing strategic responses, and working with the media, elected officials, coalition partners, and others through public relations, advocacy, and lobbying.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jewish_Council_for_Public_Affairs

people have to actively seek out ignorance at this point

The burger do not understand that the jews have reinterpreted the bible and transform them to there personal golems

just kek

Attached: goy.jpg (612x663, 57K)

She's gotta be a shill for Qatar's natural resource interests.

Yes I'm sure that if America hadn't taken up the mantle of world police Isreal would have been created by the Brits and then abandoned or nuked by the overwhelmingly non-jewed Europeans