Are the satellite map makers pulling our legs?

are the satellite map makers pulling our legs?

Attached: GiantFossil.png (960x839, 1.21M)

Other urls found in this thread:

vimeo.com/64194067
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flood_(Baxter_novel)
solarsystem.nasa.gov/planets/dwarf-planets/pluto/galleries
ihatecilantro.com
sbs.com.au/topics/science/humans/article/2016/04/21/your-hatred-coriander-could-have-scientific-explanation
twitter.com/AnonBabble

It's all CGI. Space isn't even real.

Attached: underseastructures.png (2016x1080, 350K)

Did this creature take a deep breath before standing upright with its head in the ionosphere

it does seem a bit of a coincidence that the sea level high enough to only JUST reveal the peaks of undersea mountains as islands.
Honestly, the height of land above water is so small in comparison to the depth of water beneath it's like the sea level and the land height line up exactly. What, literally are the chances of that?

Space outside of Firmament isn't real, but LEO is real. Idiots like you tend to mix those two together.

Moon and Sun is within our firmament, Mars, Venus and other Plane't's aren't

LEO isn't space...

glad you know the difference

I still wanna know how exactly satellites stay in LEO without an unlimited supply of fuel. I know there's a ton on balloons but there's gotta be some property of the firmament that keeps other satellites up there.

Attached: 1526627829284.jpg (3840x2160, 1.48M)

speed at which they travel, but there is something fishy that all that "junk" that they claim is floating up there doesn't eventually come down to earth

Giant creature remains are around the world.

I wonder if it has to do with toroidal flow or something.

Attached: 1540668232349.jpg (4359x2970, 3.25M)

You should get your brain looked at.

Attached: iceberg.jpg (680x1073, 285K)

It is coming down towards Earth but very slowly

This thread is everything wrong with Jow Forums. Schizophrenia and /x/ tier shit has its own board you faggots.

yeah, it's the border of the bering gulf, so what?

Attached: 1540689115006s.jpg (117x125, 3K)

Same spot on some other ocean map.

Attached: structure.png (1164x1034, 918K)

Note that this pic is from before the Trump election so the Q means something different.

makes sense, I think of it as our Head (skull and mind). Our head is a sphere while our mind a 2d plane since we can only hold 1 thought at any single moment. As above, so below; which converted to Know thyself and you will know the universe.

what the same spot looks like on google maps
1°36'57.2"S 174°55'13.2"W

Attached: Gmaps.png (1156x1070, 1.21M)

Was visible in earlier versions of google maps as can be seen in the video from this guy:
vimeo.com/64194067 at 1:10

Someone wanna redpill me on protein QRD-4151?

Recent scientific finds that under the Earths mantle/crust is a sponge like aquifer that holds more water than on the surface. Me thinks the Noah flood thing happens alot more often than we are led to believe. On a scale thats almost unimaginable. Water levels rapidly rising/dropping thousands of feet instantly geologically. Would definitely explain were all the higher end civilization have gone. Buried in a flash. Also explains SEA HORSES in Peru at 13,000 ft above sea level.

not sure. as it relates to proteins, QRD is a motif. Q is glutamine, R is arginine, D is aspartic acid.

meant for

What do you mean by Firmament and LEO?

I believe that those are the rare structures known as the sea floor

Mantle and crust are two very different geological features. The former compromises the overwhelming majority of the earth total volume. Tell me again how hydrogen and oxygen are going to beheavier and mire dense than metal? Aquifers are completely defined by the depth of the groundwater, or water table. After certain pressures pore spaces compress into solid, metamorphic rock. You’re an idiot

Firmament is an ElectroMagnetic Field that cannot be penetrated, it weakens every x amount of time in specific places which are described as Windows thru which water came in thru. December 21, 2020 is when that field will be the weakest and windows will be "open". That's when Tesla/Nasa plans to go to Mars, which is a lower realm that is 3000 years behind our current time in development, They plan to be Pharaons (sky gods) of that realm by colonizing and taking over it. At the same time it is said that people from realm above (mercurians) are going to come to our realm with tech that is 3000 years beyond ours and control/take over us. LEO is low earth orbit with no atmosphere.

Question is;
if requirement to see the light is atmosphere, how is it possible to see anything but pitchblack on surface of the moon where no atmosphere for light to refract of?

YOU FAGGOTS STILL USING WORDS INSTEAD OF ZEROS IN A ROW?? WITH DATA IN THE RING?

Attached: 1ef3779f802a5e9e841b10c571c85209.jpg (426x538, 14K)

Is this a joke lmao?
Or do you actually believe this?

Orbit decays due to atmospheric drag. if they are far enough away that there is little atmospheric drag and they are falling around the earth at a speed equal or greater than escape velocity,they will never fall back to earth

I don't question your beliefs, frendo. You asked what Firmament is, and I told you. Norb Theory is a good modern explanation of Bible text.

i fucking KNEW I was onto something
any links about sponge like aquifer?

Attached: 2598722727903.png (900x900, 297K)

These bathymetric datasets at least some of them are publicly available. Etopo 30 I think is one of them. The bathymetry comes from shop sounding data. If you don't believe it, you could organise your own mission..

look into Mud Floods. It happens more often than we are told and modern history is never older than 200 years or so.

>What is gravity

I wish my leg were that big...

Attached: 1546810218628.jpg (683x1024, 202K)

Attached: 1546008744045pol.jpg (1600x5632, 1.98M)

hmmmmmm......

Attached: MIDGARD_SERPENT.jpg (600x710, 204K)

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flood_(Baxter_novel)

Well yes that's another way to put it. But that doesn't include the atmospheric drag component i mentioned

>Satellite

Attached: image.jpg (1275x1650, 289K)

Big if true

>Modern history
>Never older than 200 years

Maybe because then it becomes old history?

Look, little bumps on the ocean floor.

what gave it away?
The fact that they magically obtained photos of the sea floor?

It's also quite big if not true.

underrated

>island = tip of underwater mountain
>some underwater mountains dont reach above waterlevel
>IT MUST BE A CONSPIRACY
goddamn i hope you faggot are larping for your own entertainment

underrated

No, it's correcting what you said.
I love flat earth threads because every retard to took earth science in 8th grade shows up to demonstrate their misunderstanding of basic concepts.

They don't they have some fuel to readjust their orbit, pretty much RCS.
When that runs out they are decomissioned and fall down to earth after a while.

Attached: 1bc80p.jpg (780x585, 28K)

sats are deorbited ALL. The. Time.
sage schizophrenia

>Le daily wacky conspiracy threads by JIDF
Kikes like to push irrational conspiracies like faked moon landings, le Illuminati/Masons, flat earth, absurd 9/11 theories (there were no planes), le lizard people etc. etc. to do one thing... to make people that discuss information outside of what the (((MSM))) gives us look retarded and to cover up for jews.

This is called well-poisoning and gas-lighting. Jews do this to keep normie goyim from looking into or thinking about legitimate non-MSM information too much, e.g. the jew subversion of our media and government or the exaggerations and outright lies surrounding the holohoax made for political gain.

9/11 is a good example... Israel had a big role in 9/11. How to well-poison this subject manner? Make sure any threads about 9/11 include discussion of "there were no planes", "it was CGI", "a nuke brought it down", "a energy weapon brought it down" etc. and other absurdities. This will get any normies to reject ALL non-MSM information about 9/11, including what they want to cover-up (Israel's role).

Fuck these threads and fuck JIDF.

Attached: JIDF operations.webm (480x438, 987K)

solarsystem.nasa.gov/planets/dwarf-planets/pluto/galleries

Earth is flat

Attached: 1546832999312.png (2227x1164, 1.83M)

Attached: 1523373869653.png (900x654, 466K)

Cia creating the impression that we are retarded: the thread

FUCK
is Jow Forums even Jow Forums anymore

Attached: merchant.png (4280x1936, 1.86M)

LOL ffs this is why no one takes you seriously. They claim something they can't prove. You claim something you can't prove. How about both just stfu? Is that too hard? Shut your mouth about what you don't TRULY know?

I've seen the light user

somebody had waaayy too much time on their hands

Attached: 239432.gif (165x69, 400K)

ihatecilantro.com

I can't stand awfull taste of coriander, it's genetic actually >sbs.com.au/topics/science/humans/article/2016/04/21/your-hatred-coriander-could-have-scientific-explanation

Rat islands are volcanic, what youre seeing is the infancy of new landmass kinda like iceland.

Noone would name their islands "Rat islands", this name is straight out of a Dungeon and Dragons scenario.

FAKE.

Piss off, you kike.

>dog suicide bridges
Haha I think I remember those

time isn't real ;^)

Attached: iceberg9.jpg (1150x6710, 3.93M)

>Here's some pictures of pluto
>btw the earth is flat

lmao you guys are the best.

Attached: 1403657659421.gif (325x244, 1.84M)

which one should i google to get v&?

>cagots
where did they go?

>Space outside of Firmament isn't real
>Moon and Sun is within our firmament
>muh firmament
Parroting cuck words from the bible like a fucking pathetic little bitch.

I thought it just mean quick run down ,there better iceberg memes with more info

Where is the north pole? And check the islands north of russia . Somethings so fucking fishy

Someone actually took the time to make this.

I wonder how many "almost islands" that are just short enough not to peek above sea level there are and where they are

>FISA court
>that weird guy
I know that feel, it's even in the news regularly and I'm some kind of conspiracy theorist

idk, I'm far from an expert on that stuff. I'm sure you can find data on that if you look hard enough

Yeah, that seems like the kind of thing that mariners would be very concerned about and maybe they've been documenting them for literally thousands of years

holy sweet mother of brainlets

Attached: 1543322016251.jpg (247x248, 10K)