Why does everyone refer to us as defeatist cucks?

Attached: black-pill.jpg (800x487, 45K)

Other urls found in this thread:

unz.com/akarlin/the-alt-right-is-dead/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Because the black pill is, by definition, defeatist.

cause you’re a defeatist cuck

Because you're a leaf

Anyone got anything concrete that would suggest the black pill perspective isn't totally right? The West will disappear. Whites will go extinct without so much as a "hey wait a minute." The planet will become a shit hole favela. Its going to happen and there is nothing anyone can do about it because everyone on the planet wants it except for about 10,000 spergs on the internet.

Attached: aa9 (1).png (624x480, 341K)

I'd actually estimate there are around 70 million Whites in Europe and 30 million in the US that care about their race. However, that's not enough to turn the tide against hundreds of millions of shitskins and their Jewish leaders, so you're mostly right.

Indeed. You can argue about how many of us there actually are but bottom line is its not enough.

And since we're fucked beyond rescue I'm not giving a single fuck about any of these retarded tradfag limitations.

>don't fuck sluts that's degenerate
>don't fuck Asians that's racemixing
>don't smoke weed that's degenerate
>don't drink beer that's degenerate

Nigger why, for what?

Attached: d69040eae05dd94856360c888de49ed7363eba3c238f5508fe0017aba5b3043f.jpg (3060x3960, 550K)

Agreed.

I swear, if there are any Whites by the 22nd Century onward, I'd assume they are the products of genetic-engineering from rich chinks or poos who want exotic children.

If DOTR does happen, I'd treat that as an absolute guarantee that it's too late, as people only rebelled when it was too late.

Attached: Doomer.jpg (1200x1200, 237K)

this

Attached: 1529661314jupiter.jpg (628x689, 74K)

No it is not. Black pill is about accepting reality.do you deny it? Look what just happened to Watson do you think anything is going to change that? Do you think talking about this shit on anonymous image board is going to do jack shit when people are so afraid to speak up? Fuck no.

I agree but remember to help your fellow race realists natsoc people out when you can.

unz.com/akarlin/the-alt-right-is-dead/

Attached: 1543020595970.jpg (500x500, 208K)

Cause we are only experiencing the end cycle in civilization death. You have no reason to be black pilled unless you 100% rely on the state.

life is too short for black pill i wish i never took it

In some ways, you're free. You can do all that normie shit you use to do when you were bluepilled.

>le blackpill
>muh depression
>surely weed is why my life sucks, not because I'm a faggot with no ambition
stop posting this shit and go away

Attached: 1500114226128.jpg (640x619, 229K)

I'm not defeatist, I just know I ain't gonna be able to change anything. So I might as well perform my politics(/philosophy) alone instead of spending my life trying to get others to perform my politics.

Attached: 1547334231863.png (535x535, 261K)

Everyone refers to you as defeated cucks, actually.

You may or may not be a cuck but if you are still taking black pills then you are objectively defeatist.

I was black pilled too. It's fine and maybe even normal if it's just a phase. Grow out of it and find something worth belonging to.

>you are still taking black pills then you are objectively defeatist

The then was supposed to be a but. My mistake.

You say you aren't defeatist yet espouse the definition of defeatist. You won't make a difference if you don't try. You won't get anyone to join you if you don't try. "Knowing" there is no chance to something where there is a chance and not trying is necessarily defeatist. "You miss all the shots you don't take." "He who will not fight in this life of eternal struggle doesn't deserve to live." If you won't try, you are a defeatist.

Sure, you may fall totally flat, but you still need to try. You have no idea what impact you could have and you may yet see success. You can learn to explain and convince better. You may only impact someone to think better in their own life, but that is still a positive. But you absolutely won't see any success if you don't try. You may not be the main driver of change, but everyone participating adds up, and you can be part of that.

You will do better if you are optimistic and try than if you "know you would fail" and don't try.

Don't confuse pessimism with realism

Might have to do with the general attitude of fatalism in Jow Forums.

>Sure, you may fall totally flat, but you still need to try. You have no idea what impact you could have
I know he'd have a significant impact on the ground in front of him.

Attached: 1305180584511.png (356x376, 11K)

I didn't say don't be realistic, I said try. There are things that have appeared unrealistic that have succeeded. The doubt was realistic, certainly. But it would not have succeeded if they did not try.

I understand. It's just getting so bad that if things start turning miraculously, I'm going to start wondering if an user sold his soul to a demon.