IT'S HAPPENING

MUELLER DRAFT REPORT: TRUMP 'HELPED PUTIN DESTABILIZE THE UNITED STATES'

archive.fo/EDeQa

Attached: trump_mueller.jpg (3000x2000, 1.3M)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.fo/EDeQa
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

(((Benrstein)))

Attached: shut it dowwwwn.png (2121x1315, 1.9M)

Annnnnnnd it’s nothing

>some of what i know comes from the lawyers of the defendants
Oh, okay, so, the people most invested in spinning a tale for a deal.
Trustworthy.

Russian traitors get hanged

Yes, even Woodward his old partner is sick of this sack of festering lards crap.

lol this nigger makes up shit every week and nothing ever happens. hes gonna ride that watergate shit until hes dead but hes still a hack

>Bernstein, who is renowned for his coverage of the Watergate scandal that led to the resignation of former President Richard Nixon

The Chabad-Lubavitch scam is over, MIGApede.

we've been past the point of destabilization

Attached: 1795da3f28e5352631f74dc1afaabf9f.jpg (700x525, 37K)

"They got him this time" when will they ever get tired of saying this. They've been saying it every day since he won the primary. Come on guys

>vague accusations with no substance
imagine my shock, in other words he has fuck all

Attached: E9pcgXP.png (517x673, 758K)

Guy was literally handed the info by a cia deep state glow nigger to get their guy in the big chair.

>somehow got a leak of Meullers report
>anonymous sources
>media reports everything as fact

the fire rises

GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD!!!!!

HOW MANY TIMES DO WE HAVE TO SAY IT!

Democrats have done far worse than Watergate and they get nothing done to them.

>Improved economy
>Energy security
>National security rebuffed by the opposing side
At last I truly see the danger of drumpf.

>m-muh democrats tho!
IT'S OVER

Attached: trump chabad 1.jpg (858x967, 198K)

I love how you leftists rely on Mueller whose record as a prosecutor is scummy as hell and also overturned around 50% of the time. The only reason he gets away with shit is because all the money that has to be used to recompense all his victims is tax payer money. The only way he wins his cases is by bankrupting his targets to suicide or by using sketchy "evidence" that's overturned by evidence he hides. He has no scruples destroying the lives of innocents.

I caught a bit of meet the press in the hospital waiting room this morning and I’m sure I heard the host bullshit artist starting to spin it as Trump was an unwitting tool of the Russians, so no collusion now I’m guessing that’s the newest line of bullshit they’re going with that he was duped and we should be more afraid, by Christ they’re desperate.

How is the US more destabilized?

Attached: 1518615150686.jpg (970x545, 75K)

Fuck off media matters

So Berstien gets leaks, gets information that not even the President of the United States gets, yet, it is Trump who is corrupt? How fucking stupid are lefties? Answer: pretty stupid.

Yeah, it was Trump who's responsible for the #RESIST and #NOTMYPRESIDENT bullshit of the left. They are destabilizing the US more than Putin ever could.

stop JAQing off you russian bot

Woah nelly, surely the 83rd thing from the 3rd consecutive year of investigations will be able to stick to trump where the others didn't!

Attached: jail time.gif (480x270, 2.01M)

how are we destabilized?
also
>newsweek
>bernstein

>How is the US more destabilized?
Thier globalist deep state version is destabilized, that’s because they can’t reconcile losing, and losing fair and square. Keep it up Jews, you all know what happens next. You think it will be different this time around?

this makes my blood boil... This is my ballot from 2016... I actually felt I needed to photograph it in case Dems at the State level involved in counting votes pulled some shit... Russia , as much as I want a good future with them had nothing at all to do with my choosing Trump other than in the most indirect way in that Trumps statements about improving relations with Russia sounded like a great idea to me...

Attached: ballot.jpg (960x960, 81K)

>no collusion
>I didn't do authorise my campaign's collusion
>I didn't *know* about any collusion
>I am the collusion

>Legendary journalist Carl Bernstein has said

I stopped reading.

I feel so destabilized.

>Destabilize
What does that even mean in this case, the US is already not stable, in multiple ways no less.

Roy Cohn compromised government with child prostitution and ritual murders.
He was also Trump's mentor.
Trump knows exactly who is blackmailed and how.
This is why all of government hates him regardless of the "party" and why they want him out by any means necessary

>journalist Carl Bernstein has said that he’s been told that special counsel Robert Mueller’s report will show how President Donald Trump helped Russia “destabilize the United States.”
>He has helped Putin destabilize the United States and interfere in the election, no matter whether it was purposeful or not,” the journalist added. He then explained that he knew from his own high-level sources that Mueller’s report would discuss this assessment

"MUELLER REPORT CONFIRMS TREASON", REPORTER CLAIMS ANONYMOUS SOURCES TOLD HIM

yfw you realize that shit is getting stoked by muh russia too

Attached: CA9FD01C-7AE3-4036-B740-A3711D444763.png (491x357, 128K)

These fuckheads already lived a full life and destroyed better men, our victory is going to be hollow when we finally gas them

Watergate was a nothingburger. Literally the media just flexing their muscles. Not anymore!

>implying trump isnt compromised

IT'S OVER

Attached: epstein trump phone numbers.jpg (1280x720, 753K)

>anonymous sources

Attached: 6acdf7fb-8f86-4ed8-9580-7c142d6a0e2b.gif (333x358, 1.83M)

>breaking news, nazi bigot Trump who may have done something illegal and definitely plans to kill all fags and niggers has destabilized the us

Democrats and Mueller helped to normalize calling everyone who disagrees with you an agent of a foreign power.

Attached: 893467853459.jpg (1556x1600, 444K)

Attached: quote-they-put-the-jewish-interest-above-america-s-interest-and-it-s-about-goddamn-time-that-richard (850x400, 87K)

>FBI used Russian intel officers to libel Drumph
>Klumph helped Putin

Attached: FB432369-F453-4A24-952C-2EFB65EA51E8.png (500x522, 116K)

Let me guess, their evidence is when Trump told Russia to release Hillary Clinton's 30,000 deleted emails as proof he tried to use Russia to destabilize the US

If the emails were really about yoga and recipes, how would that destabilize the US?

>Hillary didn't intend to be corrupt therefore she's innocent
>Trump didn't intend to win the presidency therefore he's guilty

>muh nixon
same anti-semitic yet pro-israel scam Trump is running.

Attached: nixon zionist.jpg (1397x325, 78K)

Attached: trump antisemitism 3.jpg (932x798, 162K)

It's because of his joke about "she who can't be named" isn't it?

Are the FBI and the CIA really this much worse than the hacker called Jow Forums?

How pathetic.

Attached: 19dw.jpg (2048x951, 586K)

>(((sources say)))

Israeli shills get killed by being boiled in pig excrement for all eternity.

Yes, affirmative action has taken a terrible toll on our intelligence and law enforcement agencies.

>Puttin wanted Trump to win
therefor
>Trump colluded with russia unwittingly
>I don't like trump therefor destabilization
Fuck my head hurts. This is so stupid it's insane.

Attached: 1517589881149.jpg (360x360, 55K)

>the guy we dont like and insist is destablizing the state is helping our perceived enemy by destabilizing the state
Wow, that literally means nothing and anything and Im not even one of these retarded Trumpniggers

This is so ridiculous, it's clear as day that its (((them))) and their ((((dual-citizens))) and not Russia. No congressman or Media (apart from independent ones) speak about this.
sadpepe.jpg

Let me guess, heavy on the allegations, non-existing on the evidence?
But the farce has to continue at any price, doesn't it?

That was his mistake, he should have decided they couldn't be reasoned with

>1 post by ID
Is this a slide thread?

>Whether he intended or not
Oh fuck off, the stretch on this is beyond belief

As if the "defendants" lawyers would be privy to the details of an investigation

>TRUMP 'HELPED PUTIN DESTABILIZE THE UNITED STATES'
that choice of words pretty much guarantees this is fucking nothing, and that they have no new information
it's basically equivalent to saying 'Trump helped Putin destabilize the middle east'
when referring to pulling troops out of syria and afghanistan. While it may be a valid statement (in the views of people who think 'middle eastern stability' = 'keeping the region in perpetual war') it implies a subtext that is not true
it's a trick to get people with poor reading comprehension skills angry

Attached: 1466549042489.jpg (636x636, 73K)

More like re-stabilize amirite?

Just because it is the Lord's days doesn't mean it isn't over. Because it is.

Attached: trump mafia.png (478x323, 248K)

Naturally, the mainstream news, who literally said ITS OVER for three fucking years, did not.

These people need put up against a wall.

Not a crime
No proof

If Trump outsmarted the NSA, FBI and CIA then the motherfucker deserves to be President no matter what he did, because he's obviously the most intelligent man alive.

Nice try COMRADE
Seriously though this is them admitting defeat. So what’s their case? The country’s destabilized simply because the Democrats kept insisting Trump wittingly colluded with Putin.
I can’t wait to catch these fags and run them out.

Attached: 424AE766-19BB-44D6-A3B6-C7419A298458.jpg (786x960, 77K)

I sort of feel fine when I see these things. I love the absolute incompetence of the alfabet agency's.

At the same time, how fucking incompetent do you have to be to not understand Trump?

Trump a Russian spy.... Hahahaha

Attached: r263i9k855t11.png (1191x1684, 1.04M)

Checked but people like Brennan have made sure the patriotic and intelligent glowies are saddled with useless jobs and his commie friends who hate whites are the ones in charge.

me no like president. now me no like us. now we unstable.

literally an accusation than can be thrown at any president.

I remember when Obama destabilized the US with his bill ayers BLM radical bullshit that ended with random police officers being assassinated around america

The fact that their lies need continuous 24/7 reinforcement online and in the media shows that they aren’t very effective.

Remember when the open borders globalists destabilized the EU with uncontrolled waves of unvetted "syrian" refugees?

Highly esoteric. 10/10 user

That's what I love and hate about our useless idiot population. They can doublethink the following: Trump is a fucking moron who can't say words properly and is a stupid orange oompa loompa, but he's a criminal mastermind that can outwit the IC community to become President for Russia. The scary thing is, people can and will believe both at the same time.

You forgot the step where you throw a tantrum and call everybody that disagrees a naxi, then cry about divisiveness.

>Elect man
>Half the country loses their fucking minds for no reason.
>This makes man culpable for destabilizing the country.

Are you fucking shitting me right now.

>Washed up journalist offers his opinion based on supposed gossip that "he heard"
It's all so tiresome.

I don't think Trump is stupid. Nor do I think deception and acting requires any great intellect. Trump is a deceiver and an actor, nothing more, nothing less.

remember when Obama destabilized the US by siding with Ahmed Mohamed when he "made" a clock purposely made to look like a bomb.

I-i-i-it's nothing guys. Look at the funny memes. D-d-drumph orange man bad. Haha right guys? We're totally owning them libs!

if when do mullor report leaking it want be leaking in NEWWEEK! It will be in new yok times or wachinton post. if you blieve NEWWEEK you are retard.

>destabilize

By doing what? Posting Facebook memes? If anything the permanent frenzy the left has been in since the election has been more destabilizing.

Also, side note, bernstein has been discredited multiple times including by the left.

Yep, what about when he took a bunch of money from Gentile bankers only and gave it to ACORN?

>mullor
>want be leaing
>newweek
>wachinton
>yok times
>blieve
>you are retard
found the Russia GRU agent on a proxy

Attached: Russia.jpg (640x887, 209K)

The Jow Forumstard that made the piss story that they turned into a dossier is also probably quite smart.

no its not faggot, no one trusts a word that come from that report

If this is true (it’s not) then muller and the rest of the investigation team are also complicit for not immediately bringing whatever evidence they had forward; It’s been 2 years (three if you count the run up to the election) which was plenty of time to do irreversible damage to the republic.

Attached: 11F1C9D8-3FB9-4040-AAC0-0F0B9DB7423E.png (555x565, 329K)

Liberals think Putin is the all powerful mastermind and Drumph is just the puppet.

>he believed the guy claiming he made the piss tape when it was clearly not the case
Do you trust all random posts on Jow Forums as fact?

> Legendary journalist Carl Bernstein has said that he’s been told that special counsel Robert Mueller’s report will show how President Donald Trump helped Russia “destabilize the United States.”

Checked, but that easily could have been Trump himself. He is already the top shitposter in world history and he is a known Jow Forumstard.

Yeah, it's getting in the "flat earth" realm.

It's a source of endless comedy though.

Attached: gct8qjyp30u11.png (1100x619, 746K)

>Mueller totally doesn't leak guys!
If Trump unwittingly helped, he did just as much damage as every US media outlet and member of the Democratic party. And I highly doubt Mueller's report will even go into such level of detail if the Nixon roadmap is anything to go by, considering Nixon's roadmap never concluded anything of the sort.

Retards often misspell words. For example, many have made spelling mistakes while typing "Trump" in this very thread. So many retards.

Attached: 7c28beeabd36b0746c22029863f0a515.jpg (640x640, 52K)

>archive.fo/EDeQa
>reporter with no sources ON CNN
discarded

I love spreading flat earth comment,s sandy hook hoax, 911 inside job posts, I’m running an employment assistance program for government shills.

>TRUMP FOLLOWS CONSTITUTION AND DISMANTLES ILLEGAL EMPIRE
ftfy

hear hear! fuck israel! death to israel!
t. a jew who's an american first