Attached: 240398.jpg (1280x800, 190K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bGqbm3luqPI
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hyperborea
youtu.be/epibb5pa0zA
youtu.be/_C1Ze2txt0E
youtu.be/BifWcP-3vEc
youtube.com/watch?v=PMa3w8L92Xs
smithsonianmag.com/innovation/norwegian-company-transforming-deserts-into-farmland-180954486/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

That slut needs to wrap those lips around my thick white cock and shut the fuck up

It's also okay to be white, no matter what western people tell you

What a mutt

Look, I´m not saying black lives don´t matter, I´m just saying that they were simply worth more when they were owned

Every race was created to have its own strengths and characteristics. This is precisely why they should be proud of themselves and remain together. When told that they are inferior, they want to mix with the superior race. This is exactly why each race needs to be celebrated. Pride in one's face is one of the best ways to prevent mixing in the current climate.

>asian is beautiful
>black is beautiful
>Indian is beautiful
>mixing dilutes this beauty
>create the narrative that "whites are trying to get you to erase your beautiful blackness"

Attached: 3B081C19-F88C-41DE-AA22-BD62947B8513.png (600x600, 45K)

>Every race was created
created by who?

>*sucks air through teeth*

Attached: be_a_better_ally_to_white_people.jpg (480x480, 133K)

It's okay to go back.

Attached: sheldon_wakanda_ticket.jpg (500x642, 150K)

You don't know?

>thick
>white

Yes, and

Attached: doing_business.jpg (1200x674, 65K)

i wouldnt ask if i did

Unfortunate. The chances of you understanding are so low, I won't bother.

It's not, though. They aren't humans, no neo-cortex or underdevelped neo-cortex. That is what makes smart, civilized humans.

Attached: 65675376473647985.png (1700x2200, 264K)

Attached: 240398.jpg (480x600, 22K)

It's okay... we all know who, user...

Attached: da bog.jpg (700x505, 47K)

How cute. Thanks for sharing your portrait with us.

Ofcourse it is 54 nations in africa all my love for them. Aswell as african disapora in other nations. We need to have our sovereignty too. So the african disaspora need to honor that. If they do. Quite frankly if they demographically agree we should keep our nations intact. it doesn't matter if they live with us. It´s WHEN YOU DON'T RESPECT THAT. THEN WE GET ANGRY WITH YOU. And it's not even you as an african that wish this, but you have to understand all of so many nations combined just migrating to one place. It becomes a time where we say. God blessings to all of you, but we want our place, and to have our integrity intact. We are not double dealing, we want african nations to remain integrity intact also. And we always help you. So many african nations actually love danes, they are people who show up and give stuff free of charge. We are masters of goodwill that way. They remember us we remember them aswell.

ZIMBABWE

>1/3 black

Africans, we have to get angry with you. We have to be very mean towards you. Because, we are very few people. So as much as we try to help you. We claw to claim what is our own homelands, and you can't touch that. If you honor that. We will help you every way we possibly can. If you mess with that. Then there won't be that.
It's so simple.

Attached: world_pop_by_country.png (6985x2670, 1.29M)

...in Africa.

No
Its not!

Is Shelftron kill?

in africa

Its ok to be a black slave of white man

But it is better to be White

SLIDE THREAD SLIDE THREAD SHILLING HAS COMMENCED SAGE THIS SHIT

Attached: slidethread.png (1156x2031, 290K)

It's okay to be black sure but race mixed society simply doesn't work. Basically from top to bottom tier:

1. Society of one race
2. Society of one race + slaves from other races
3. Society of many races where the non-primary races are enforced to act according to the ideals of the primary race
4. Society of many races where each race is encouraged to "be themselves".

The west has been moving down this list progressively. I'm not saying we should go back to slavery at this point but we should have stayed at 3 with all our might because eventually western society will start climbing the list back up, only white people won't be the ruling race.

Attached: 1543306233547.jpg (640x599, 95K)

what is required to get a mulatto gf bros?

Attached: tits.jpg (1200x1800, 300K)

It has never been about being the 'ruling race' to have your own nation for your own people. This nonsense needs to end. The only way that european ancestry nations are even percieved that, is because we did everything and others did nothing in comparison. Not because we actually took over their nations. It's just everything we did became about us. Others would do the exact same. No south american goes, i guess i'll cast all orientals in this.

It's okay to be from any race

This is why they think euros rule the entire world. Because they can't understand how so few did so much. pic related. But did we rule them. Nope. They are and have always been more than us. It has always been quality over quantity. And who develops what first.

Attached: humanAccomplishments.jpg (1200x967, 542K)

Yes. But throw out race. We are not different race. We are same species. but different subspecies. Capable of interbreeding but radically different from eachother. Like every other specimen of animal on this planet. Human weither you like it or not genus humanus. Is a bipedal hypersophisticated mammal. With the primary difference is the brain. our cerebrum is so incredible that even neuroscientists still haven't come to grasp with it.
Our dominion of all the other species is because we are so fucking smart. A monkey is stronger than the most hardcore gym'er. A gorilla could tear his arm from his body. The rock vs gorilla. The rock loses. Sorry. It's true. Monkey uses basic tools. We can create things that don't even exist and build castles into the fucking sky. And percieve what is even beyond that.
Monkey is like.
>can i haz friend tho?
Yes you can haz, ofcourse you can haz friend monkey. Awww..

Attached: 1546997310408.gif (309x200, 548K)

denied nobody ever

Attached: 1470422208312.jpg (419x249, 66K)

youtube.com/watch?v=bGqbm3luqPI

It´s not okay to be black in a white homeland tho. If they are in Africa then off course it´s okay to be black... not in Europe

It´s too many, they need to make their own nations better. We can't house them without annihilating ourselves. Nor should we have to. That is not fair.
>we are too many
We are not forcing you the africans to have 10 children when you already have problem with little babies that don't get enough food to eat. How stupid is that! You can never get in front of that train or build tracks fast enough. And btw. it is not a mandatory thing. We do this only to be nice. So at any point. We can withdraw it, because ultimately the responsibility is yours. Because let me tell you. In danish history for example. It would've been very nice to have someone just saying here you go. here is what you lack. We didn't have such luxury. Would have been nice though. But we managed. Don't put this on us. Who try to help. But we can't help by annihilating ourselves. That is not helping you. That is VERY unfair.

Yakub

go be black in your own country

Black people disagree judging by the rate at which they murder one another and leave their children

Nigger tier logic. it's so sad. Do you want to talk aliens. I can make a case why the aliens where of white skin. Why? because it makes total sense. See UVB is equatorial africa, uva and nearing poles you get very white skin and the blue/frost eyes. Because it follows the earths irradiation area. People who come from space, the last thing they do would be to look like african, because onboard spaceships they would not be irradiated like that. They'd be like the elves of lotr, which he actually got from depictions of god in the bible where he is white as snow and his hair is white. And the primary place for an alien settlement. Would be at north or south pole. Because the suns rays would be hard for him to adjust to at first. He certainly would not go to africa. In intense UVB that was so intense uvb and so sunny from our sol, that africans developed skin protection for it. Being constantly bathed in it.
Also this fits perfectly with the hyperborean observatory at the arctic. Which also allows to percieve the solar system in a different way with rotational spin. en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hyperborea

No, it's not, we need to start a new conquering age for whites and do the job right this time, exterminate every single non-white humanoid in the planet and rebuild every country outside of Europe from the ground while re-applying our former values to our homelands

no slavery without sterilization this time!

Attached: Nazi_history_Berlin_swastika_architecture_city_Wolfenstein_The_New_Order-1390503.jpg!d.png (1600x900, 2.72M)

Most of that could be caused by welfare mother's though. A 70% single mother rate, which liberals have promoted as being just fine and dandy.

Attached: 1977.jpg (321x340, 34K)

And this is where blue eyes became royalty from. Other than that we were just pretty decent, but this is where it came from. In so many cultures around earth that have nothing really to do with us. Except they vanished. They were supermen and then they vanished. But it's really just the suns rays. And the closer you get to poles the closer you get to what is outside earth. Because if you travel the cosmos you ofcourse do not have a sun irradiating you so your skin is pure white as the snow. If you have similar genetics. That can adapt to if you settle, you spread into the configuration you have today of towards poles. dark brown, brown, hazel, green, blue, grey with eyes for example. Cold and heat spectrum. So the blue eyes were associated with antarctica and the hyperboreans.

Based.

Relax, I mentioned Yakub satirically. Besides, We all know mainly Finns are aliens because of their grey eyes and pale skin

There are great black people and we should all stand together

youtu.be/epibb5pa0zA

youtu.be/_C1Ze2txt0E

youtu.be/BifWcP-3vEc

There is only one common enemy

Attached: mysonne-flex-feat.jpg (500x333, 41K)

Where it was essentially, if you had grey, or blue or green or hazel green, you were close to where they came from. The high north. Straight up into space. It was also said of the hyperboreans, aside from the living in the 'far north' that neither by ship or by land could you reach their assembly. it's straight up. It's space. The void. So scandis became associated with that living in similar area but might have nothing in common with this thing, except blue and grey eyes is very normal here compared to other places. Because why. Try living here for a few years. Especially in norway/sweden closer to it. It's dark, lot of clouds, very short sun days. And the sun is dilluted to the point where it almost does not spread its rays here. So it's white skin. Absorb as much as you can when it finally arrives. Why we get sunburn when we get to equtorial uvb because it's the exact opposite. Then it's sun all the time every day for many hours. And the sunlight is INTENSE uvb. So the africans had to develope protection in their skin otherwise they could not stand to live there. They would get hurt all the time just by the sun.
>Relax, I mentioned Yakub satirically. Besides, We all know mainly Finns are aliens because of their grey eyes and pale skin
no the fins are mongoloids and they are white because low uva turns their skin white, and interaction with swedes.

It is okay, but can you please do it back in Africa?

They always have that serious and ugly angry look on their faces.

if you say so

Polar bear it used to be grizzly, it migrate to arctic it turned its fur, not just white, but totally transparent because it is two layer component fur and skin and also different species. But the sun rays is a dictator! Whatever it is you think you are. You are going to change if you stay long enough in an area.

Attached: hug.gif (500x260, 935K)

This is cope

Attached: .jpg (480x270, 88K)

bitch looks like Rom from star trek

No amount of tits would salvage that goblin face

Sure. But it's not okay to be a criminal. Just keep that in mind.

Except that's a quadroon OP, not a full nigger. So I guess you should say; it's ok to racemix? In which case I want you to eat shit and die you massive fucking faggot.

The fins are mongoloids who are honorary aryan. Because they are so close to us, that eventhough they are mongoloids. They are so good people. That they are honorary in every single way norse. Why they were honored with the cross in their banner. They earned their stripes.
youtube.com/watch?v=PMa3w8L92Xs

Attached: bio_classifications.png (340x602, 184K)

>it's okay to be black
>in africa

Please snow nigger don't take from me

I would never take anything from you african. It is not in my interest. What i wish for me i also wish for you. i honor your people and wish that we would do well to trade and honor eachother in the future. I would wish that you would do the same for my people. An upstanding africa with all its diverse african ethnicities, is better for all of us.

Yes, but it's not okay to be a nigger (which now comes in a variety of colors)

The last thing you should say is of a nordic to take stuff from you. our entire civilization is around scarcity HAHAHA. We have so little but are so smart. That is the essence of what we are. unlike the meds we didn't make empire. We instead of fight the nether german tribes, we sailed to sea. The dutch also germanic tribe. Said. I will not fight my brother. They turned to the SEA. Sea i will make you my bitch. You have leagues of land reclamation technology from it. Them literally stealing land from the sea draining it and turning it into land. We are not those people who want to take stuff from you. There were certain europeans who took ressources but they also built stuff from you which you inherited all that infrastructure. But really if you stand up on your own. This would be the best thing.

The whole point of colonization was.
>we are so smart but so inhibited by our socities. We build forest centuries ahead of time just to make ourselves liveable.
>here is africa filled to brim with ressources they don't use. They create deserts of otherwise potentially fertile farmland by not doing water infrastructure. They do not understand these things. It is wrong to do but at this point (18th centurty with the landgrab) they do not utilize any of it. and we could do so many great things with it. Why don't they sell it to us? god knows best.
>let the colonization commence.
Several european ethnicities began colonizing africa and building the 54 nations you have in africa today.
It has always been except ofcourse a few exploiting jews. How to manage all earths ressources to build a better world that is better for everyone. Why we help africa so much. We could sit back and let africa destroy itself on CNN. What good would it do. Africans are not smart enough to use its ressources. But atleaset they should be able to sell it to everyone else and then go neet themselves like the arab oil neets of qatar which btw .the westerners did exact same thing with. All these oil neets. Western technology to discover oil wells, to get it out of the ground and to build everything for them. It's always been a really bad situation of we have to do other peoples work for them. Just for them to sell shit to us. So we don't have to take it. Because just taking it is immoral but at times certain powers did anyways. And we are the villains. HAHA

btw. A norwegian company found a way to pipe in sea water from the ocean to irrigate large parts of africa. A desert can literally turn into FARMLAND. The reason it turns into desert is simple. Africans don't tend to soil. Mineral depletion and then lack of water. This is what makes a desert. BUT. You can UNDO a desert.
smithsonianmag.com/innovation/norwegian-company-transforming-deserts-into-farmland-180954486/

BOGGED

See thing about farming. the vegetables and other things you produce. They draw minerals from the soil to provide the vegetable and things you eat. In the past you used wood ash and other such things. To remineralize the soil. If you don´t do nothing at all. it turns into dead soil, and then overtime it turns into a desert. It´s just neglected. like if you sit and don't do nothing about yourself. Always all things in life requires CONSTANT maintenance. including nature. many ethnicities don't understand that. Now if you want to do MORE than that. you need constant maintenance + smartness. You have to work. When you do something and you accomplish something, your body and mind rewards you for it. We are meant to find a thing that we love to do and do it well. But we can't sit and do nothing, or it turns into desert. And then there´s too little to go around, because others weren't holding up their fucking end of it! Africa is so filled with ressources. and things. They could easily be a breadbasket. Instead we feed them with the little we have left over. THIS IS NOT. This is not how it is supposed to be. And you can't say fuck all white people all day. Because it's almost exclusively white people trying to help africans with this. few others give a shit.

Gonna need some evidence.

can you go being black somewhere else?