Ever considered that you White Males deserve to be hated?

How does it feel to know that you’re time is up. That not only are POC tired of you but your own women are tired of you as well. You’ve put everyone else through hell these past few centuries and it’s time for pay back. I want everyone of you white boys to know that you’re hated. Even those that don’t aren’t fond of you. You’re an irritating bad smell that just won’t go away. You’re gonna feel the pain you’ve put everyone else through and no matter how much you beg. It’ll never stop. They may not say it in their day to day life’s, but they all hate you and are waiting for their opportunity to hurt you. There will be no “day of the rope”, MLK said that the universe bends towards justice and justice is a coming. You are going to suffer and there’s nothing you can do to stop it but bleed. You deserve to be hated white man.

Attached: 4A72845F-4F9B-45A7-AD89-FDA1BA90027A.jpg (1024x576, 78K)

>how does it feel
This shit again. I won’t feel anything about what you’re saying until one of you grow the balls to say it to my face.

Fuck off, Jew.

Do something better with your life OP. I know you can because I used to be like you. I posted for pennies. I was angry that no women wanted to sleep with me. I believed all the left wing conspiracy theories. I bought into the notion that a giant physical barrier on the border wouldn’t stop people from just walking right across. I didn’t want to have kids and didn’t care if I got AIDS. I was an in your face “everyone’s a retard but me” atheist. I wore Che Guevara tee shirts. I thought it was just a coincidence that all of my supervisors at the troll farm were named -stein or -berg or -witz or -baum. Then I woke up one day and realized they were just using me, taking advantage of my unhinged anger and naïveté. I stormed into work that day and told Mrs. Applebaum to “suck my tiny uncut cock, I quit!”, and I never looked back. Now I’m doing much better, I’ve got a great job, and I’ve found women are way more into right wing men than effeminate progressive men. You can do it too, OP. I know you can. Good luck, bud.

This slide

Reads like a diary entry

Reminder to toss Jewish children off of bridges and tall buildings.

Attached: 4149242272172.png (900x900, 265K)

t. Incel

Never stop bullying whites. It’s really effective. Telling them they will be exterminated will never lead to extremism.

>memeflag
>life's

kys

> when you forget to change your memeflag after posting "Former Trump supporter here. Not gonna lie..."

Attached: hrcderp.jpg (510x414, 34K)

>Dear Diary....
How does it feel to know that no one outside of your bizarro extremist angsty little echo chamber thinks like you do. You will never amount to anything and you are a disappointment to your entire family. Yes we can tell that about you just from what you've written. Get a job.

The world is a better place because of the white man.

Unironically this

Attached: 518oE2Ovz7L.jpg (329x500, 47K)

LOL feels good to be me. Young, attractive, perfect guitar skill. And we will get to your kind with time. Your envy ain't gotta stop our white pride. White power

lol "deserve"

>Ever considered that you JEWS deserve to be hated?
>Ever considered that you NIGGERS deserve to be hated?
>Ever considered that you WOMEN deserve to be hated?
My almonds are activating.

>whites build the entire world into the modern era
>somehow it's whites fault for how good people have it

Someone screen cap OP im goind to do a thread called "Shill Cringe" in a little bit
so if anyone wants to have something to post this would be good lol

Attached: 29-alexandria-ocasio-cortez (1) (1).jpg (700x700, 38K)

>How does it feel to know that you’re time is up.

you might want to specify what context you are referring to, pizza cooking, micro wave timer etc.

>That not only are POC tired of you but your own women are tired of you as well.

I thought we abolished the ownership of other people...

>You’ve put everyone else through hell these past few centuries and it’s time for pay back.

look even with exercise and a good diet nobody will live several centuries. Furthermore, the majority of people alive today are born after 1900

>I want everyone of you white boys to know that you’re hated.

welcome to the reality of being a man :)

>Even those that don’t aren’t fond of you.

double negative, i am confused....

>You’re an irritating bad smell that just won’t go away.

how can a group of people that live in different continents have a uniform smell?...

>You’re gonna feel the pain you’ve put everyone else through and no matter how much you beg. It’ll never stop.

see point above with people alive today not being alive when slavery/colonialism/imperialsims etc. were on their height.

>They may not say it in their day to day life’s, but they all hate you and are waiting for their opportunity to hurt you.

whats your research methodology of how you did come to this knowledge, i.e. whats your sample size?

>There will be no “day of the rope”, MLK said that the universe bends towards justice and justice is a coming. You are going to suffer and there’s nothing you can do to stop it but bleed. You deserve to be hated white man.

well sure, whatever you say. However, if you really wan to start your race war and implement a global genocide of white people.May I suggest that you start with reading comprehension and basic logic... it should help with planning of the logistics of it all

>How does it feel to know that you’re time is up.

you might want to specify what context you are referring to, pizza cooking, micro wave timer etc.

>That not only are POC tired of you but your own women are tired of you as well.

I thought we abolished the ownership of other people known as slavery...

>You’ve put everyone else through hell these past few centuries and it’s time for pay back.

look even with plenty of exercise and a good diet nobody will live several centuries. Furthermore, the majority of people alive today are born after 1900

>I want everyone of you white boys to know that you’re hated.

welcome to the reality of being a man :)

>Even those that don’t aren’t fond of you.

double negative, i am confused....

>You’re an irritating bad smell that just won’t go away.

how can a group of people that live in different continents have a uniform smell?...

>You’re gonna feel the pain you’ve put everyone else through and no matter how much you beg. It’ll never stop.

see point above with people alive today not being alive when slavery/colonialism/imperialism etc. were on their height.

>They may not say it in their day to day life’s, but they all hate you and are waiting for their opportunity to hurt you.

whats your research methodology of how you came to this conclusion, i.e. whats your sample size? analytical framework, sampling method etc.

>There will be no “day of the rope”, MLK said that the universe bends towards justice and justice is a coming. You are going to suffer and there’s nothing you can do to stop it but bleed. You deserve to be hated white man.

well sure, whatever you say. However, if you really wan to start your race war and implement a global genocide of white people. May I suggest that you start with reading comprehension and basic logic... it should help with planning of the logistics of it all and help with developing military tactics...just a thought

Whites are born rasists. It’s ingrained. Part of their essential construction. Unlike we who never judge people on the basis of race or genetics and know that environmental and other factors explain ALL differences between ALL groups.

Attached: opisafaggot.jpg (300x225, 19K)

(((White people))) absolutely deserve to be hated. It's only a matter of time until humanity unites against you. Clock's ticking.

Attached: jewboats.jpg (600x475, 51K)

Post your address and we'll come find you. Do it or no fucking balls.

Attached: 1304396335597.jpg (512x382, 50K)

>How does it feel
Doesn’t. Stupid fucking question.
Get your premises right.
Have we hurt your fefe’s, little girl?

Attached: 486F83D1-DB52-4617-9FEB-3F23C25605B8.png (251x272, 8K)

This thread smells of onions

Attached: o9dyq9j9z1m11.jpg (640x483, 37K)

Too bad white males are the only net positive contributors to the tax base.
Good luck breaking the government bank, niggers.

>Addressing so-called "White Males".
>Talking mainly about white American dudes.
>Republican meme flag
That's the sort of ignorance and blind hate only an American liberal is capable of.

You ain't seen nothing yet
Keep it coming, you're doing our work for us

Attached: wwjrwrj 2.png (1717x1166, 3.44M)

Fuck off Nigger.

The white man will never worry and will always rule #FACT

Actually, the only people that are going to suffer are those dependent on the white man. Which is everyone, but the white man.

White traitors are going to be raped and murdered at the hands of their beloved pets.

The high quality of life that millions of non-whites migrated to our countries for will cease to exist.
The welfare, the healthcare, the technological advances, etc. will all go away.

Non-whites simply don't possess IQs high enough to maintain our civilization. Once we're gone, it won't be long before they're back to living in dirt floor shacks made out of corrugated scrap metal.

>post address

a cowardly and retarded attempt

Kike.

Attached: shoah.png (701x743, 300K)

Attached: Now_Named.jpg (960x960, 334K)

How does it feel knowing us white men have had just about enough, and are on the verge of walking away from this shit...
You will be on you're own, with no assisstance from whitey...no monies for gibmedats, nobody to maintain roads, bridges, power grid, water, sewage, supplies into cities/towns...
>whatcho gonna do then nigger?

Is this a merchant thread now?
>post em if you got em

Attached: 1510102353812.jpg (1304x1335, 329K)

Attached: 1529412806726.png (473x644, 91K)

Only little faggots like you think this way OP faggot.