Pawel Adamowicz - the mayor of Gdansk - Got Stabbed Today and Is Currently Fighting for His Life

archive.is/JO7Yo

Is he going to make it?

Attached: owsiak.jpg (644x430, 28K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IKC9dl5j208
youtu.be/LQucESRF3Sg
youtube.com/watch?v=EA9UZn3qwz0
dziennikbaltycki.pl/pawel-adamowicz-przewieziony-do-uck-trwa-operacja-prezydenta-stan-prezydenta-jest-krytyczny-udalo-sie-przywrocic-akcje-serca/ar/13805581#wiadomosci
archive.is/LUrZM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

self-bump

Why did you put a picture of the event organiser?

Who stabbed him and why

bank robber who was sentenced for 5 years, after stabbing the mayor he claimed he was tortured while he was in prison

He probably got his cherry popped while in prison. Who wouldn't go bonkers, right.

What kind of dumbass wears earrings at that age? Bad enough when 20somethings do it.

Some lunatic who wanted revenge against the system. The security fucked up.
Funny Adamowicz won his next term not long ago. He's our president (we don't really call him mayor) since like 1998 and can't get rid of him.

> earring
> glasses
> faggot ass tshirt
looks like he was asking for it imo

Is he a libtard?

youtube.com/watch?v=IKC9dl5j208

A conundrum for PiS: the hate WOŚP, but that guy was anti-PO, so the attack is going to be pinned on them.

It's not the stabbing victim, it's the crooked faggot who organised the concert. OP is a pedał.

He's not the guy stabbed, he's the guy running the event it happened at.

thats a picture of event organiser, he is a jewish puppet

It's a hare krishna loving leftie faggot, the guy who organized the whole event. Here's a pic of the victim.

Attached: adamowicz.jpg (1335x2008, 1.41M)

It's not the guy. It's the organizer of the event. A leftie who's too involved in politics and undermines his charity event.

I have a shit internet, I can barely post here and I didn't have a proper picture of him back then.

Whats up fellow kids is his whole gimmick

The mayor is a leftist scum commie faggot

Still looks like a quintessential soiboi
And he's an illegal occupier of the Prussian city of Danzig at that.
Can't say I'm gonna lose too many tears over this one

I fucking hate cool ass boomers, they are so fucking cringy. Well, the dude in question is about as cringy as all other weed LMAO leftists he consorts with.

Attached: 1528489989836.jpg (540x610, 67K)

he looks like a cocksucker

Yeah, dont tell me about it, when I hear a 50y.o. say "siema" or "zajebiście" I cant help but cringe.

Attached: 1547166170933m.jpg (1024x959, 40K)

He's a mdoerate leftie scum. Not a good man and a typical career politician. He started some ambitious projects in recent years but those are still pretty divisive.

Prussia is to the east and north-east. Gdansk is on the edge of Kaszubia but it's safer to just call it a historically Polish city with strong international accents like in a typical port city. Mostly German and Dutch.

>hehe polaki robaki się śmieliście że u nas terroryzm

Attached: 1547418074534835919.png (615x801, 462K)

Latest rumors from people apparently close to the University clinic. Operation still in progress but doctor looks grim.
Very laconic I'm still saying that it's more likely that he will live the security on the stage fucked up but they evacuated him quickly. That knife though is pretty big.

It's like they do not want to get old and try to cope in this manner. It's pathetic.

Attached: Fucking Kek, My Sides.gif (190x190, 1.98M)

I bet the kind of security than Suqdiq Khan has wouldn't have let that attack turn into such a shitshow. That's the upside of third world shitholes, it's more dangerous but because it's more dangerous security personnel are better prepared.

4 U

>the security on the stage fucked up
That's putting it very fucking lightly. The guy was a fucking retard and he was still able to approach the mayor and stab his ass. It's uncanny.

Attached: 1538783838701.png (270x344, 52K)

The event is still going on in the studio as if nothing happened. I know it's about collecting money for hospitals (in the end maybe for Adamowicz himself lmao) but it's pretty creepy.
The assault on the stage was also weird. The music didn't stop, nobody screamed, people were singing, the security was sleeping.

most likely a bank robber, unconfirmed information

>but doctor looks grim
no shit mayor got stabbed in fucking aorta, I'm actually surprised that he is still alive

Yeah, it's very surreal. But the fact that it's still going on only goes on to show that it's all about money, the cunt Owsiak doesn't give a fuck about anything other than shekels.

Attached: 1542623213307.gif (540x338, 215K)

Very Kafkaesque

Well these things don't really happen in Poland, security fucked up.

CIA MKULTRA attack. Why was this mayor chosen for elemination tho?

KURWA CHCĘ WĘŻOWĄ DZIEWCZYNĘ

Attached: 1547061898451.png (425x455, 87K)

Attached: Dw03JcnWkAAMYRb.jpg (680x510, 69K)

I wonder if he survives. I'm not sure whether I want him to live or die.

Attached: 0%.jpg (1000x997, 617K)

gtfo with this /d/ shit

>mBank
kurwa muszę konto zlikwidować

New official statement but it's not even worth posting it's just more of the same. His state is serious but has the best staff operating on him, they fear internal bleeding etc.

I want snek gf

The security at such events is no better elsewhere, when I was working for a band and they were playing top London venue in Brixton, the security was hilariously bad. Anybody could walk in. I am surprised there have not been more Bataclan massacres. I really do not recommend going to such events in non-white countries.

I CANT DECIDE WETHER YOU SHOULD LIVE OR DIE.
OH YOULL PROBABLY GO TO WAWEL
DONT HANG YOUR HEAD AND CRY

SHOW MUST GO ON

Do it those cunts forced me (and two others) to pay around 250PLN each in my previous work (cash processing) on pure technicality. Worse than HSBC.

Imagine if he shot the guy instead. There would be a stampede.

Attached: 1535504821158598500.gif (434x722, 849K)

I hope he struggles for a week and dies of septicemia with a whimper, that's what this faggot-loving immoral cunt deserves.

If that was an intel operation, it was probably by the German intelligence to make a martyr out of that mayor so that PO, a neoliberal, Germanophile party can use this as a propaganistic way of gaining votes and ultimately seizing power and installing Tusk as the puppet of the German elite. But the whole thing stinks and it's definitely not MKULTRA.

>be polska mayor

Attached: 1542623062408.gif (540x405, 749K)

He looks homo.

>bank robber who was sentenced for 5 years, after stabbing the mayor he claimed he was tortured while he was in prison
>tortured
Sounds like a possible MKULTRA victim to me man

>get stabbed

(you)

Attached: 1542623097940.gif (540x405, 489K)

>media already attacking PIS with full force

Gee I didn't see that coming at all

Attached: 1531479851456.png (580x701, 275K)

>Gdansk
You mean Danzig

>Sounds like a possible MKULTRA victim to me man
He might've been brainwashed, it's just not necessarily CIA, that's all I'm saying.

Attached: 1542623167705.gif (540x405, 488K)

Unless he dies soon we won't get any interesting news today. Even when they stabilize him his wounds are serious so you never know but until then they will keep releasing non-statements.

I'm pretty sure it's better to call a place by its actual not secondary name (you could say the latin version was the original but that one was the translation of Gdańsk anyway so there's not much difference)

This is a very good and professional documentary on MKULTRA btw. Highly recommend. There was a time I thought it was mostly bs and half cocked experiments from the 50's but I no longer believe that. I believe it is one of their ultimate goals.
youtu.be/LQucESRF3Sg

Place your bets.

Attached: seryjny_samobojca.jpg (746x1040, 121K)

I will look into it, thanks. I have no doubt there are some successful techniques to mind-control people and I'm sure most stuff you read about mkultra is real.

Attached: 9ThmtBF.gif (250x188, 112K)

Bank Pekao is good. I have a Forex account in GBP/USD/CHF/EUR/PLN for like 6zł a month if I don't run 500zł through it

App is easy as fuck to use, slickest one I've ever used, can send money to anyone for free etc

Bank Spółdzielczy here. It ain't bad to be honest.

>security on the stage fucked up
Reminds me security of our former president. Guy approached him, pulled a pistol (fake one) and started shooting. Security didn't react
youtube.com/watch?v=EA9UZn3qwz0

dziennikbaltycki.pl/pawel-adamowicz-przewieziony-do-uck-trwa-operacja-prezydenta-stan-prezydenta-jest-krytyczny-udalo-sie-przywrocic-akcje-serca/ar/13805581#wiadomosci

Prospects are "bad"

ING Śląsk here, it's free banking, can't complain about anything.

łomp łomp, in my head I can already hear Dupa's state funeral speech condemning violence

Cant wait to hear "jebany pis" "jebane katole" all day tomorrow in my workplace

Attached: 1547179801688.jpg (540x651, 79K)

>jebane katole
what pozzed workplace is that? Something IT related?

lol

Just another day in pshekistan

Attached: 1495188101729.jpg (478x463, 158K)

If he survives three bayonet stabs to the chest then at least I'll feel better about my chances of survival if I ever get to visit London

archive.is/LUrZM

The assassin is responsible for having robbed three banks. He motivated his actions by saying he tried to steal money he couldn't possibly get otherwise.

Basically, a slav chav nigger.

Attached: 1510396305647.jpg (640x624, 72K)

>69 replies and no one asked yet if he's a kike
get your shit together Jow Forums

Attached: 1537908768964.jpg (480x474, 37K)

>tfw somebody prepared for it
MATRIX ROZJEBAN'D

Attached: a political death certificate.png (1264x1802, 1.7M)

topkek

Good, danzig is not polish.

Attached: 1546583485163.jpg (680x510, 380K)

is this some kind of tranny joke where you paste a different species of dolphin over a regular bottlenose?

I will never understand you incel retards and your shitty alt right humor

So he got 5 years for 3 bank robberies, got out in 2.5 years, complains he was "tortured", then stabs some politico so he'll do at least another 20 years?

Attached: My Sides.gif (245x180, 965K)

Between 0:30 and 1:00 Polska time we're supposed to expect another update. Happening?

Statek. Stare marynarze to mentalne dno. Portal Morski to najniższy poziomem dyskusji portal w internecie mimo że płatny.

>SNAP
>That one's going into my OH SNAP collection.

Attached: oh snap.webm (272x480, 396K)

This is some weird shit man. It is as bizarre as Kennedy killings and shit like that. What in the fuck is going on.

Attached: 1542884408432.jpg (620x349, 56K)

Only for like like 2/3 of its history. Or 3/4 I don't remember. But Germans had strong presence in it true. Like the Dutch. Napoleon also visited. It was cool.

His first instinct was to stab an unrelated mayor? Yeah, it seems like an attempted political assassination by a far-left faggot. Leftists recruit criminals to do their bidding. They also hate liberals as well.

He will be likened to Narutowicz just wait. Our first actual political assassination since 1922. Wild country indeed.

Attached: 0004XG54XPQMVMFB-C116-F4.jpg (625x690, 97K)

guess you could say im fishing poles.

Attached: 1546398203645.jpg (975x632, 170K)

He was just a mentally ill low level criminal. Adamowicz is honestly the highest ranking remnant of the old government in the region.

>A leaf calling me an incel retard

Attached: 1541687501134.jpg (222x225, 8K)

This is why I kinda hope he survives so that they can't make a fucking martyr out of him. Jesus Christ, they are cringy motherfuckers. They reject all morals, embrace degeneracy, yet they still want to appeal to ethics and grandstand all the fucking time, it's bewildering how hypocritical they really are.

Attached: 1542848175070.png (1000x1000, 619K)

Sounds like a good plan to me. Atleast he stabbed a lefty.

i hope this fag kike dies

Śmierć Pezydenta II coming to a screen near you soon

Attached: 2.jpg (450x600, 39K)

This is PO?

Attached: polska shekels.jpg (464x494, 63K)

>Portal Morski
>nie elektroda

Attached: www.facebook.com-2016-10-07-22-30-55-1-Facebook-1024x752.png (1024x752, 790K)