Attention Jow Forums

The Jungle Jimmy YouTube channel, created to display the unfair banning of Mumkey Jones, has been terminated despite breaking absolutely no rules. Also, Mumkey's girlfriend's channel has also been deleted for having videos with him in it. AND the podcast channel featuring him has been completely demonetized.
If something isn't wrong here then I don't even fucking know.

Attached: Thumbnail.png (1280x720, 812K)

Oh BOy!! E-Celebs!!!!1

Attached: 1541891144168.jpg (300x373, 28K)

Sup tranny who works at youtube, shouldn't be on Jow Forums during company time.

Get your e celeb shit out kike

>ecelebs make youtube tons of money
>telling people not to advertise them is obviously a sign of a youtube shill
what did the brainlet mean by this

Youtube is for fags.

Attached: Screenshot_1042.png (459x694, 767K)

>call youtube employees retards multiple times during the video
>"wow why did they terminated the channel, i dindu nuffin"
literally 2 digits IQ

The you tube that we all knew and loved is dead. Make way for Jimmy kimmel and Buzzfeed!

What did fucking do? This HAS to have something to do with that crazy girl blaming him for his friend's arrest. There's literally no other explanation.

in the video he says that the FBI was literally showing one of his videos as a proof of the potential danger of incels.
The video of course was a joke.

in my opinion, all this shit started right after he uploaded a video he made in high school where he crossdresses and makes fun of trannies. If I had to bet, i would say a pissed off trannie is behind all of this.

how could anybody possibly care about any of this ludicrous display? I think the fact that you even know the most basic lore about any eceleb or livestreamer or whatever should put you in the express line to the gas chamber

The getting nabbed off YouTube situation hasn't been resolved yet? Shit.
Dont you need to be gay somewhere else?

Youtube is a female platform. If you don't like how they operate then stop going to their website.

stop pretending that you have standards. you're on Jow Forums.

>ugh. ecelebs r based and redpilled you fucken bigot. go away Jow Forums is for newfags like us. join the cancer or fuck off

Attached: 1538213561284.jpg (328x333, 26K)

people would if there was a proper alternative. you tube has a monopoly on this market so their isn't really anywhere else people can go.

>The premier way of spreading messages in the modern day is continuing to be petty and stupid, and is refusing to allow anything remotely like us on their site
>Somehow, this is not our problem, and we gain nothing from investigating it

Attached: 1534551258084.gif (390x300, 805K)

A leaf chastising discussion of anything they don't care about. Run along back home Liam.

i don't understand even why your commenting in this thread to begin with. you're adding nothing to the conversation.

>g-go away dude we're like redpilling the normies man
>stop downvoting me holy shit l-leaf
you will always be zoomers

Attached: 1518768472104.jpg (376x302, 31K)

ok.

Bitchute works fine. Millions of users have no problem downloading movies and TV shows via torrent networks. Youtube is easier like Netflix.
Also people are complaining about being demonetized, nobody owes them a cent for their content. Crypto is still the best option for donations so don't even cry about patreon or paypal banning users either.

>redpill
>normies
>zoomers
Now you're just humiliating yourself.

>I confuse mockery for sincerity because I've only been here for a week: the post

>Squat in your slowly degrading corner of the internet, doing nothing to get the word out, and hope that the world changes for the better independent of you doing anything
Do you have anything worth saying, or are you just a blackshill?

Attached: VkjnLEo.jpg (533x800, 85K)

Mumkey if you made this thread or if you see this just record yourself fucking your gfs ass already. That way the fbi will take you off of their incels most wanted list.

Yes, you're right, I'm sure this Jungle Johnny character is 100% going to be behind the next Beer Hall Putsch, he truly is fighting back against the libtards with whatever meme content he regurgitates for his under 18 audience once a week, and that discussing all the associated drama around these people holds political merit. how silly of me.

no one uses bit chute. it's not big enough yet. maybe a thousand people use a day. you tube can do what ever they want. it doesn't
stop them from being greedy, corporate, and manipulative. they deserve what ever criticism they get.

>greedy, corporate, and manipulative
how's that hot topic che guevara shirt fit

based and chadpilled

>still fucking replying
If you hate this thread so much then why not let it die? Maybe try shitting up another thread you useless faggot.

Vote with your wallet. In the same way people stop buying shitty vidya games that are going SJW, if you don't like how Youtube is running their platform then stop giving them your clicks.
It's irrelevant to criticize them if they won't be listening or willing to adapt. Criticism is to help someone improve.

Bump

Attached: Mumkey.jpg (225x225, 8K)

you sound upset

Attached: 1530115353809.jpg (455x389, 34K)

big tech is taking the incel "threat" seriously. literally one of the most minor statistical anomalies in violence statistics is being placed as top concern by the SJW pieces of shit that run our society today.

i dont even they think mumkey is a actual incel that literally worships Elliot. They just want to ban edgy humor that shitlords enjoy even if the humor in question is liberal in context.

i can't because you tube holds a monopoly on the market. the content creators i like are all on you tube. the content on bit chute is shit so i wouldn't migrate to that site or any other because of that. you're that it isn't criticism though. it's more of an opinion on a website.

I'm sure if you explore other websites you'll discover other content creators that you enjoy.
As more youtube creators get banned, the alternative platforms will grow with their content. You need to understand they are a female platform and cater to that demographic. Same with kikebook.

obvious shill