Fucking hell

Lads????

Attached: Screenshot_20190113-223735.jpg (1080x2160, 523K)

Sheeeeit, battery level confirms it bois

This is the part where you guys start protesting

gott straft es

Attached: 1525644549210.jpg (339x149, 10K)

Can someone tell me why the kikes and the media are so scared of specifically a no deal brexit?

Why? Brexiteers are deluded.
No one gave shit about "democratic choice" when she called a snap election, but now all of a sudden were supposed to take into account the votes of boomers that won't live to see it's effects.

They don't want you get a taste of sweet freedom so you don't get hooked

No deal brexit is coming.

We are too apathetic in this country to do anything about it. As long as we can still put a bet on da footy down Ladbrokes and get a peng sausage roll from greggs no one will do a thing

>Can someone tell me why the kikes and the media are so scared of specifically a no deal brexit?

because it would break the EU = no nwo

So, let me see if my potato nigger understanding here is niggerlicious.
Basically, ye voted to leave the E.U in popular referendum & now your government has gone rogue & is refusing to employ the peoples wishes & leave said union?

I don't even understand what is happening anymore

Attached: 1542990875905.jpg (638x544, 52K)

The only way we stay in the EU is if Mrs May proposes legislation to stay in the EU repealing the repeal of the EC Act 1972.

What a traitorous cunt

Such a shame

I highly doubt the UK government could stop all the people who voted Brexit from seceding to form a country called Albion or something.

Guys article 50 just flew past my house, is it happening?

See
No one gives enough of a fuck about anything in this country to do something like that. Feeling majorly low rn about this. Fuck this cuck country.
Britons shall always be slaves.

Because it would work and expose the entire house of cards

Because Brexit with a deal is really not a Brexit at all, no sovereignty, more or less in thr EU but are punished for being naughty.

So Deal Brexit is not Brexit at all.

A “no deal Brexit” is just Brexit: also known as exaclty what everyone voted for.

>No one gave shit about "democratic choice" when she called a snap election
An election triggered by 2/3 of MP's voting for it....democratically...that's how democracy works ya know?

Because the UK economy is the one propping up the EU, which is home to the likes of Greece and Spain

More like rioting.

Attached: 1544287828142.jpg (1280x720, 421K)

Didn't bongland parliament already pass the Article 50 measure to leave on no deal if they couldn't come up with one? May's deal looks like its got absolutely no chance of passing because it fucks you sideways, so when it fails are they just going to say fuck the legislation and cancel everything rather than go WTO?

Or will they extend article 50 and call for another vote in which they'll either try to split the leave vote or simply give you Staying in vs. May's 'Deal?' It would be suicide to call another election since Labor doesn't even have a stance on Brexit aside from sitting around and shitting on the Tories for endlessly fucking up. If Labor got power their party would explode with in fighting once they had to decide on leaving one way or another.

Attached: 066.jpg (577x359, 15K)

Just stop giving the eu money and dont obey their laws. thats all you have to do to brexit. it really is that easy. also kick all the muslims and potato niggers out.

Bullshit. There's plenty of people that will protest, and once they start then others will follow like sheep.

I had some big argument with some Eurofag on here a while back telling him that this was going to happen, that the chess match was already over as soon as May was put in charge. And how they were going to redo the vote.
And that faggot argued with me for an entire thread.

you didnt really think your votes mattered to them did you ? the only reason the referendum happened is they thought it will go their way , now that it didnt they dont need it

Fucking this. If we leave France and Germany have to plug the gap in the budget. Thats why they're after our £39bn

I guess citizens voting for things no longer matter in "democracies"

Hey right now we get as much as we give, ask all the eastern europe about their money, spain is doing fair nice right now

>Because the UK economy is the one propping up the EU

Brexit isn't happening specifically because people became aware of the reality of the economic consequences for the UK. lol

If the UK could break off from the EU and be way better off economically than before, they would have.

I will head to london if this cunt does not do what I voted for.

and that includes ordinary people who believe that subverting democracy is ok, not even a second thought. they really don't know wtf they are doing

It wasn't for the other countries that had referendums against the EU that were overturned either.
There is nothing democratic about the EU at all.

>British people standing up for their country

Laughable

Sounds like a banana republic.

Fuck a united europe just flew over my home

>5 years

laughs in 27 languages.

All according to Keikakku

Yeah they are going to try I think (((they))) under estimate just how at our wits ends we are though people are angry as fuck. Compare it to if they were able to impeach trump and get rid of him. This countries foundation and peace is based on the concept of democracy to see it so blatantly disregarded will cause huge problems. We are angry at all of it and like the French the fuel tax was the last straw but by no means the driving factor now. This could be the last straw. We have been able to see them do this in slow motion and everyone knows it. There have been many redpills.

Do you guys think that Labour will push for vote of no confidence? Will it pass?

>Protesting

Attached: guillotine_009.jpg (1200x1600, 400K)

Fuck that, this is the part where you faggots start an armed revolt. The government is acting directly against your wishes. Remove them.

Attached: 1547056494317.jpg (601x625, 73K)

Well, it's official. The Irish have joined the high IQ club

Thats amazing, ignoring the will of the people.

Attached: englandistrash.jpg (1037x571, 50K)

If they postpone, there is a chance that they will also have to hold European elections, which are due in a couple of months.

If they try this, do we actually get to kill them in a revolution? Is that how this works

The EU is completely insolvent without the ten million pound per day British membership payment.

>Government stalls the talks for like 2 fucking years
>cobbles together some half arsed plans that are never fully detailed to the public
>absolutely shit the bed
>can’t even secure a simple deal

Fucking hell, they should all lose their fucking jobs immediately.

>ignoring the will of the people.
Did you really think they were ever going to let this go through?

Attached: 1483766228179.jpg (391x357, 40K)

Actually might not be bad if they do in terms of accelerationism and redpilling.

Sorry to break it to you, but France is still controlled despite the temper tantrum and the same will happen in Britain as well.
You needed to have won in the political sphere and instead you let Remainer control the situation.

Knew this was going to be the case as soon as she got in. How was a die hard remainer ever going to allow us to leave. Imagine if we had Nigey boi in there :'(

Ukip is about to get very popular

lmao the ABSOLUTE STATE of britmutts

Attached: brit pepe.png (4000x3852, 301K)

I thought the EU already kicked the UK out come March and this all theatre being done by the IUKtards to try and hide their sudden loss of funs and joys as now they can't blame Brussels for their housing issues and gibs to sand niggers?

how do bongs live with being cucked so hard by their own government? it's like every party is our rinos who do the opposite of what they were elected to do, only it doesn't seem like you can even do anything about it.

its about time we started to see some piked heads.

(in minecraft)

If they won't listen, burn it all down and let them rule over the ashes if they want.

>England status
>gestraft

Attached: 1498329171825.jpg (633x543, 68K)

I know we have our problems, but you are just as bad.
>Trump gets elected on a winning platform
>Republican party refuses to enact any of the policies, most obviously, the wall
>Only other party to choose from is far left

You dream pretty big for a leaf.
London is completely controlled.
Those are really just empty words which don't really mean anything.

Perhaps the real Brexit is the friends we made along the way.

whiter than you mohammed

Nope, they are past the point of no return. They have no real men in that country, let alone in ours.

Already Remain MPs are being shouted at in the streets by working class blokes sick of being ignored.

What happens when these blokes make the next logical step and 'remove them from office'? What happens when that spirals? This could lead to revolution or riots or massacres. This is playing with fire.

H A N G - E M - H I G H

Attached: 1546958578784.jpg (680x862, 154K)

Wtf I love mummy May now?!!

Actually trump has closed a shit ton of refugee centers and decreased refugees by over 90% and there wont be anymore next year. This is refugees from overseas, not sure about the ones south of the border but my point is trump is trying and you Europeans need to slash refugees like trump has done with burger land

Don't see it happening t b h. Bongs are some of the most apathetic creatures I've seen. Comes from having a history of taking it up the arse from every country in existence.

I never voted for a deal the ballot paper said leave or remain ,i assumed leave meant that we would leave the EU entirely ,the truth is they don’t want us to leave and have done everything they can to fuck it up from day one.

All the men in Britain are fags. You won't fight, just take it in the ass.

Attached: DiDdtFlXkAAi2p2.jpg (1025x1461, 313K)

Any news on the rape gangs? And did you go down to the police station and turn in your plastic knife and fork collection as required by law?

>muh economy
When are people going to realize national integrity and the people are more important than some kike GEE DEE PEE?

Too late

Attached: cromwell-s-head-n.jpg (720x540, 31K)

BUT MCDONALD'S NEEDS TO OPEN ANOTHER STORE AND NEEDS WORKERS!!!!!!

GET YER BUTTER KNOIVES OUT BOIS!!!

oh wait you let them take those. I guess you can frown sternly at them. what a useless fucking country.

Will this be before or after you prosecute the rape gangs?

Maybe, or maybe the British apathy is finally being shrugged off.
You saw the "nazi incident" right?
Men following the MP and later Owen Jones shouting. That could easily escalate.

"We hear men speaking for us of new laws strong and sweet,
Yet is there no man speaketh as we speak in the street.
It may be we shall rise the last as Frenchmen rose the first,
Our wrath come after Russia's wrath and our wrath be the worst.
It may be we are meant to mark with our riot and our rest
God's scorn for all men governing. It may be beer is best.
But we are the people of England; and we have not spoken yet.
Smile at us, pay us, pass us. But do not quite forget."

Good luck paying rent and buying food with national integrity

The U.K. does need to form a new culture of people who get shit done instead of the dominant one of sitting around complaining about the weather instead of shit that can be changed.

These fucking disarmed cocksock limeys won't do jack fucking shit because they're worthless cunts. We should invade and conquer their island ourselves but it's so miserably rainy, the women so hideous, and the food so inedible to such an unqualified degree that we'd inevitably turn around and leave instead.

>call for brexit vote because you're sure it won't go leave
>kill a random cuck MP to try to win
>get btfo because you're too smug to campaign much
>accuse leave campaign of everything negative you can imagine
>spend 2 years kvetching because you might lose some theoretical banker bucks
>Media and literally whos repeatedly manufacture possible 2nd referendums and problems to try to get the public to change their mind
>Today

Is that right? Help me out.

She's bluffing . She Will be hung drawn and fucking quartered if she jews us

State and EU don't have separate taxes.

Tfw my leave vote was worth nothing.
Tfw no point moving to Japan for the duration of brexit
Fml

Attached: Aniki_Saapuu_lankaan.gif (636x358, 2.5M)

全ては計画通りだ!

Britain has a massive economy. They would be better off if they were allowed to have trade deals with America and other nations that the currently do not because the EU won't let them.

No she won't, she will demand you all hand in your shoe laces and replace them with Velcro so that nothing happens...and you will like good little boys.

I’m still not sure if they’re actually mad enough to subvert this. They’d be dealing a deathblow to our democratic institutions.

cUcKed

Forgive my kinsman, he's having what we call "The Craic" or Banzt as is more colloquially known here on Jow Forums.
Believe me when I tell you, the brits are fuckin' ruthless when they want to be, if Brussels knew the full extent, they'd be worried...

>EU believers don't want the democratic institutions destroyed
No kidding kid, they want to replace them those with the EU...that's the whole point.

You forgot to put ((())) around ’they’.

Can't we just alter lithospheric currents somehow, to make the UK literally drift away from Europe?

You goys called me a fed last time I suggested this
But
The only way is more Jo cox's

They have given us into the hand of new unhappy lords,
Lords without anger or honour, who dare not carry their swords.
They fight by shuffling papers; they have bright dead alien eyes;
They look at our labour and laughter as a tired man looks at flies.
And the load of their loveless pity is worse than the ancient wrongs,
Their doors are shut in the evening; and they know no songs.

We hear men speaking for us of new laws strong and sweet,
Yet is there no man speaketh as we speak in the street.
It may be we shall rise the last as Frenchmen rose the first,
Our wrath come after Russia's wrath and our wrath be the worst.
It may be we are meant to mark with our riot and our rest
God's scorn for all men governing. It may be beer is best.
But we are the people of England; and we have not spoken yet.
Smile at us, pay us, pass us. But do not quite forget.

Attached: 1547153501555-pol.jpg (620x411, 103K)

The only way she could do this would be by revoking article 50 which is not as straightforward as the media is presenting. This essentially would be a kill switch for the current system in place and the conservatives would be unelectable for the next few generations at least.

It will also trigger the biggest civil unrest the country has ever seen. There is a lot of bottled up anger which has only been contained with the hope of a better future through democracy.

If she really wants to do this and drop a redpill nuclear bomb on the country then she better just fucking get on with it. The EU will then have 2 of the biggest players in total dissent to deal with which will hasten its demise even faster than us leaving.

Pretty much.