WAGIE COMMUNISM

wagie labor has now become equally worthless. my sister works at publix and makes $15/hr. meanwhile I see development positions paying $15-20/hr. pharmacies over the past 20 years have also began to replace expensive pharmacists with $12/hr techs, keeping only one pharmacist for legal purposes. I'm seeing this type of thing more and more.

so now that your skilled labor is worth as much as a grocery bagger, how will you adapt?

Attached: 1547227380890.png (919x699, 138K)

kill yourself shill rat

>look I posted it again

>how will you adapt
Programmer here. Went to defense industry. H1-Bs cant get security clearance.

what part of "potential path to citizenship" don't you get?

>working for the state is your only option
you're sort of proving my point here, user

Leave our country you piece of shit parasite

You realize that pushing people into defense industry will lower their salaries as well. Creating supply somewhere pushes it elsewhere and in the end lowers all wages.

When Pajeet and Chang become citizens, they're actually more American that you are because they earned their way here, unlike lazy, entitled white men. You call us poos out of an inferiority complex. You know we are superior and destined to rule over you, so you resent us.

Being an American literally doesn't mean shit.

ah here we see the "grateful" immigrant

Why would I be grateful for receiving something I am owed? Racist white men are obsolete. We are replacing you in high-skilled professions and in the ruling class. Spics and niggers are better suited for manual labor, which is beneath our dignity. What is even the use for white men?

Cry more white-bitch baby. We are happy to dominate every single industry in America, Australia, Britain, Canada, Spain because we can. White people are stupid, black people are stupid, Euros are stupid, Mexicans are stupid, and chinks/gooks are smart but they have to study 5x more than we do.

Just accept that America is like playing a video game on lowest difficulty for Indians.

We don't even have to try to beat everyone else in America.

Even the dumbest Indians in America become millionaires by owning gas stations and motels.

BRB the entire medical field is full of Indians
BRB tech is full of Indians
BRB law is full of Indians
BRB Indians taking over Wall Street
BRB all your businesses, schools, white bitches now all belong to Indians

LMAO white people always comment on the state of India and how the average Indian IQ is low as fuck because illiterate villagers are lumped into that calculation. They have nothing else to come at us with because they know that we completely murder them in every way when given American opportunities.

Enjoy being brainlets, non-Indians. An Indian person in America can accomplish ANYTHING that he or she wants to. It is quite simply the most amazing feeling in the world.

Meanwhile, white people have to "discover" themselves and all this bullshit LMAOOO just LMAOOOO.

BOW DOWN TO THE AUSTRALOID HINDU MASTER RACE. YOU ARE ALL DALITS AND TO BE DESTROYED

This guy gets it.

You're all getting turned into Biofuel, pajeet.

>BRB Indians taking over Wall Street
Get a load of this goy

Honestly who cares what lower income huwhites say. The Chinks and the Indian masterrace will dominate the Earth, whether they like it or not.

China is almost there, give it another 10 years and it will be a superpower. For India, I'd say around 15 or 20 at most.

India will overrun and rule over USA, Australia, Canada and Europe, collectively we will be extremely powerful and the white will be our dalit slave!

Says who? Indian masterrace practically run the USA now, and it's barely been 50 years since the '65 immigration act.

Indian masterrace OWNS Wall st. The financial industry is drawing Indian masterrace by the truck load. When you go to Wall St & water st during the day it's like India.

Keep making fun of us and watch us pass you by in every STEM field. The ones who migrate aren't even the smartest ones. They are regular middle class pajeets looking for a better life. Life in your country is like playing a game on the easiest difficulty setting. That is how much you goys suck.

Indians are so pretentious because they statistically have one of the smallest penis sizes in the world, even smaller than mainland Chinese.
Watch how they react to this post, they know it’s the truth.
Poor pajeets have 3 inch cocks and desperately try to hide their inadequacies behind their clumsy braggadocio.

This. The moment they decided to give the franchise to millions of hostile foreigners was the moment that citizenship became absolutely worthless. They can import as many goblins as they need to cancel out your vote, subsidizing the whole thing with your tax dollars.

You think your daughter would be just as big a racist piece of shit as you when an Indian kid sticks his dick in her cunt and makes her moan?

Let's just be forthright; you're angry that whites are 3rd class citizens to high achieving east asians and indians who actually value money, salable clans, and maintaining caste in society. You fucked yourselves by importing Indians out of your own laziness, and now have created a permanent underclass of snowniggers that is ripe for kike exploitation in order to create a police state, and applaud yourselves because you think said police state might possibly serve white interests.

It won't. Everybody, including kikes, knows the hierarchy of races places whites just slightly above sandniggers and niggers. You can't fucking compete no matter how much you drug your sons up with ritalin and adderall. Disgusting ape.

Ahahahaha oh my god you all sound the same, pathetic and totally not seething
>m-muh muh dick make your mum moan hehe her bobs and I creams her vagene

Face it, you lost! In the 90s, there was less than 200k of us in the US. Now its 10 million and growing. There's 1.6 billion back home just waiting to move to the West and dominate over you snowmonkeys. By 2050, there will be atleast 100 million Hindu masterrace ruling over you dalit snowmonkeys.

>needs gov to pass laws making white people hire him and lowering admission standards at universities
>hahaha I have achieved these things because of my inate superiority!!1!1!

Poo IQ on display right here, boys.

India will forever remain Hindu and US/Europe will be genocided to cleanse them of filth like you. Your race is the worst race in the entire world. Just wait till the west is fed up of you and white people start killing your kind all around the world.

You will be decimated. Not just in your own country but all around the world. You will be beaten to death like the filthy dogs and cockroaches you are. India is rising and we hate whites more than ever. Keep that in mind. It's all Indians vs you faggots.

Prove me wrong wh*toid
Indian immigration is one of the largest in Europe, Canada and Australia. And it's slated to increase.
Plus, Indians don't emigrate for handouts. When we come to the west we grab your markets by the pussy and take all your jobs.

Ahahaha oh man thank you. Nothing makes me laugh more than a 5’6 swarthy South Indian talking mad shit it’s great. It’s like someone taught jungle monkeys how to speak english, but only used books from the 19th century

I am Brahmin from the North. Indians are conquering America now, there is a reason why the richest group of Americans are Hindis. You're being replaced, whitey. Call us shitstreeters or poos all you want, but you're obsolete. Its an Indian century, you're just living in it.

This is it pigskins, you've made too many enemies and this is will be the last straw maybe not in your lifetime but sure as hell your children or your grandchilren shall suffer the fate of being white in a country with minority of whites (((they))) will make sure your children are purged nazi style and no one will help you as everyone hates you/don't care about you.
Here's a pro tip don't bother having children unless you want them to suffer the worst fate.

Ahaha yes! Just as I thought! You losers are so self conscious that anytime someone says you are from the south you deny deny deny! No white man, I am from the north, I am white like you!
So pathetic you think we don’t know every trick your low IQ brain can come up with?
You probably just came from Kerala ahaha it’s too funny

Attached: C56FE5F6-1B58-4865-9120-492431FD7BFE.jpg (258x340, 24K)

>all these curry niggers swarming on Jow Forums

Attached: European here.jpg (709x480, 98K)

Emigrate because who really wants to live in a browning-out heap of mud?

where to? all white nations are being destroyed.

Your hateful rhetoric won't change the fact that Indians/muslims are the truest masterrace. We have unity, morals, values, ethics, intelligence at our side. We are also growing at an unprecedented scale and Indians have already taken over almost the entire world. Every 6th person on this planet is Indian. We are everywhere. In Norway, Sweden, Germany, Britain, USA, France, Canada, New Zealand, Australia... The list is as expansive as "European" countries.

And we are in positions of POWER in all these countries. You can NOT remove us. We have already formed strong socio-economic roots in all these nations.

These posts are good because Indians normally try to act like a bunch of peaceful vegetarians.

"Money is a tool, like all others, except that it is imbued with "mystical" powers. The establishment of central banks is ALWAYS a necessary first step of subjugation of geographically congregated bloodlines. Note that Libya's first official act, before even the corpses turned stiff...was the establishment of a central bank. Those rebel forces were certainly well schooled by someone!"

Attached: kike who hates Jesus.jpg (300x231, 11K)

>becoming citizens.

Oy vey!!
That is not what corporations want. They would not be a able pay half of what they pay a native to pajeets if they can't send back if they ask for a pay raise.

You guys sure dominate the river Ganges, filling it with all that shit of yours.

Shitpost all you want, that wont save you from getting fired from your job and replaced by Hindu masterrace for being a total retard.

in a few years, you will all be homeless and begging on the street for spare change as Hindu masterrace passes you snowniggers by without even acknowledging your pathetic existence. It's already happening, white boi.

Indian Americans indeed are the most educated/highest earning demographic in America

We make white people look like poor, uncivilized niggers

LMAO

Indian masterrace represents a significant faction of the ruling non-white coalition. We OWN D.C. If snowniggers are allowed to exist, work, and reproduce in the US, its from the charity of their glorious rulers. Don't test your masters

Jesus was a kike and the acceptance of his cult is why we are in this predicament.

i don't adapt , i bulldoze nigger

Let me tell you something, I have family all over USA, Texas, California, NY, DC, Boston, GA, WA, FL, VA and elsewhere, there are areas in tose places where the police do not go, and snowniger men never ever go, because they are scared.

There is no job/industry/business in all of USA a Hindu masterrace man will not dominate, we are talking over a little piece at a time, we already dominate you in your own land, and soon we will push you out forever.

You know it, we know it, the police know it, everybody knows it, it's already happening.

>All of these buttdevastated White monkeys
Your countries are finished. We are more and more numerous every day, and there's a billion more of us back home. Every day more and more of us arrive. We're smarter, we're more industrious, and not blinkered by your pathetic liberal democracy. Your "countries" are finished. They'll be ours in just a few more decades, and there is literally nothing you can do about it. India's too big to attempt to cut off, too powerful to ignore. Your movies are filled with Indian actors, your foreign languages become more and more Indian, your businesses controlled by Indians, your economy is dominated by us. It's over. You have literally nothing left, nothing but to come and sob about it on an irrelevant online image board. I look forwards to the day when the last of you utter failures with your dead-end history are finally dealt with. India's history and civilization is infinitely richer than anything your tiny irrelevant countries could ever dream of, and its not just natural that you die off, its righteous.

If we have lost it will not be due to any skill by your people, but because of the traitors that invited you in, giving you every advantage over their own kind. Many of these traitors have malicious intent, many more are simple minded and unaware of your true nature. In the end, it won’t matter. It would have been nice to live in a world where everyone could get along, to live in the world that we were taught existed. Unfortunately, most foreigners that come here are like yourself, small, ugly and boiling over with hate for your new “countrymen.” No desire to become “American”, only a desire to feast on her rotting corpse like the maggots you are. All I can say is, enjoy your time in the sun while it lasts. Once the violence begins we’re going to have a Boxer Rebellion type situation on our hands.

You grab the jobs because your willing to work for peanuts, that’s why big companies import you. That and they have the ability to ship you back if you fuck around on the job. You are underpaid scabs or indentured servants at best.

We're pretty good at killing.

face it, snownigger. all you have is the past.

The future is for HINDU MASTERRACE

We are the CEOS, the owners, the leaders, the politicians, the police, the doctors!

We make the laws, the science, the technology, the medicine. You exist and we put you in jail.
We are taking over US, UK, Canada, Australia, Europe!

You are history, snownigger!!!

>I am Brahmin! I am from North!

Kek, apu wants to be white sooo bad. He is seething with resentment.

Attached: 1545344002404.gif (250x209, 1.82M)

You sound like you are trying to convince yourself more than anything.

We are becoming all of the CEOs
We are becoming senators, congressmen, politicians
We are dominate bankers, financial elite
We own the biggest houses
We own the industries.
We get all the jobs

We are taking over US, UK, Canada, Australia, Europe

You get layed off and replaced by Indian Masterrace
You go homeless while we buy up your entire country!

We are the ones who are making it. You pathetic snowniggers are the ones going extinct!

fuck off you jealous white monkey!

>be me
>be Hindu masterrace
>have MA in Computer Engineering at 21 yrs old
>married at 20 yrs old to virgin thru arranged marriage
>now 24 yrs old and work as a Technical Architect in Bay Area
>Own a 4 bedroom house for our Three kids
>Own successful hotel business with extended family I brought in from India to work at
>Expanding into other businesses with more support from extended family from India
>Soon to get my green card in 3 months!
>Planning to start my own H1B tech shop

>be retarded white boi
>jobless incel
>kissless virgin
>lives in basement
>cant even get latin roasties
>too pathetic to even exist
>harasses and trolls Hindu masterrace online

cant blame you. you were dealt with lousy white monkey genetics

Keep praying to your monkey, or cow, or whatever, maybe they’ll make that happen for you.

Do you even poo in the loo?

Now youre crying about being harassed? Kek, so much for the “Indian master race”

Hey did you know you are getting microwaved to death with dews and 5g? Really smart bringing your whole family to literally ground zero. Ho does it feel knowing that because you are an absolute leech of a poo that you jumped at the chance and in the process you decimated your entire family. kek

So basically

Indian men=future white men
White men=future niggers

Can’t wait to fuck your brown women and leave them single with a child

Attached: 879993D5-0BAA-4E7F-BCD0-721A42367574.jpg (768x1024, 118K)

Meanwhile, in reality, the white man invented everything you use in your job, the nation you live in, the car you drive, the clothes you wear, the house you live in, and the streets you drive on. White people, despite being the minority on this planet for as long as humans have existed, have managed to build and develop more as a result of our superior intelligence, empathy, and social skills.

You only succeed in this country thanks to the special privileges granted to foreigners such as yourself. Without those, you are nothing.

Also all you pajeets smell like shit. Jesus Christ is it just the food you guys eat or what? all those spiced foods are horrible for your gut by the way.

why do you get so triggered by this poojeet

just let it go user, the shit flinging is a waste of energy

Attached: 1547033714595.png (2810x4096, 169K)

>so now that your skilled labor is worth as much as a grocery bagger, how will you adapt?
I'll keep working at walmart. No sense of going through the hassle of finding another job or investing in myself if there are nonexistent returns.

Attached: 20181226_101348.jpg (2560x1440, 1.23M)

What a delusional faggot

Pajeet here, we are taking over America at astonishing rate. You better watch out white boy. Anyways, my whole family has acclimated to the western lifestyle, and we are all much more intelligent than any whites in our area.

We take advantage of the large America foot washing basin in the restroom in the house. Our whole family can wash our feet all at the same time each morning before work unlike in India. I also don't understand why you stupid white people put an extra hand washer so high up on the wall above the foot washing basin and it sometimes get's our whole bodies wet even when we are dressed for work.

Another complaint is why stupid white people waste money on two or even three sinks in one restroom, and it never fucking fails that there is one sink extremely close to the floor that you have to get on your knees to wash your hands with. The only good thing about this is the lever on the side makes it easy to get new water.

Fuck you white boy, we will re-design all these stupid bathrooms and get rid of all the short handwashers. Fuck you!!!! And PRAISE JEWS, I suck their cocks.

What’s with all this poo century pasta lately

Shut up white boy, we will be the world super power in 2030.

>$12/hr techs, keeping only one pharmacist for legal purposes. I'm seeing this type of thing more and more.
3 years ago, while teaching, i decided to pursue administration over trying to go to pharma school. this makes me feel a little better.
i knew $120k to fill pill bottles would only last so long

Lool

>When Pajeet and Chang become citizens, they're actually more American that you are because they earned their way here, unlike lazy, entitled white men.
fuck off poo in the loo

Lol

You’re fucking with fire. You’re all ugly and stupid.

Attached: DFD5F507-2D54-4C6A-B05E-F353AA532288.jpg (227x222, 6K)