Why is reddit obsessed with Trump?

Attached: r: politics.png (1056x783, 430K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tqqwTgk8ri0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Reddit is literally just Israel trying to social engineer people.

Why don't you fuck off back to reddlt and stay there?

Reddit is brainwashed NPCs responding "correctly" to trends and narratives engineered by the Illjewminati.

its the most astroturfed site in existence, they try the same thing here but its an ocean of piss.

anyway reddit is almost fully controlled by bots and literal shareblue shills that just spam every news board with trump articles

And this board is literally the coordinated response.

the media told them to hate him

youtube.com/watch?v=tqqwTgk8ri0

trump talks to a russian attorney once, and all of a sudden he's a traitor to the united states

meanwhile the clintons hand over uranium one to the russians in plain sight and no one seems to care

Attached: uranium one clintons.jpg (1094x615, 162K)

Why do you post this here? Go back and stay there you irrelevant moron.

RENT FREE

Attached: donald-trump-living.jpg (529x529, 53K)

the politics board there is bought and paid for by known pedophile david "kid cocks" brock

Attached: david kid cocks brock and james i love infants.jpg (246x224, 22K)

>The coordinated response is uncensored autism and resentment against a 21st century jewified Frankenculture.
Reddit is a rigged hugbox. Jow Forums is a freewheeling hurtbox.

>Advice animal meme
You want to realize how I know you’re new here?

Attached: 0FB722AA-1F40-4DDB-98B1-A36DBB63D14A.jpg (706x709, 300K)

Attached: 1532446711599.gif (300x186, 445K)

this post absolutely reeks of an attempt at derailment

Go take your meds

Reddit will obsess over anything that's trending.

Because he is the leader of the most powerful nation on the planet?
This a stupid question from a stupid person

Do you think I give a shit? This cancerous meme maker garbage is what’s killing Jow Forums. Because any retarded boomer can make their own unfunny “meme” and share it. I honestly rather prefer stuff like Big Chungus to be spammed than this trash. Because at least that had fucking effort.

Attached: ED56D421-83D1-4EE9-BB1C-E14CD848C364.png (211x246, 146K)

You have to remember reddit is only like 30% American. Most of them aren't American or white. You think out media hates trump? Other countries are way more brainwashed. On top of that it is control by propaganda. Its the platform of white guilt white privilege , diversity, pedophilia and other agenda topics. It openly condones all those things and heavily censors or scrutinizes what they consider wrong thinking

>Advice animal

Back to plebbit, cancer

Attached: trumptrumptrump.png (640x720, 123K)

If you have this much knowledge about Reddit. Consider going back there, you pathetic swine.

Attached: AA1C02EA-C555-45AC-AEC6-58BD44721FAB.jpg (371x571, 27K)

What you posted was an advice animal, you stupid kraut. Anything that’s made with a meme maker program/site is an advice animal image.

Attached: 555948C0-3D8F-4B17-9675-A0AB0ADC4678.jpg (103x154, 3K)

>the coordinated response
Is it really a coordinated response to endlessly call out the absurdity of current leftists? They're so far gone they allowed themselves to get worked up over an altered video of Trump feeding fish. You don't have to be part of some giant conspiracy to see how ridiculous everything has become, especially within the media.

Because you're browsing political threads and Trump is the President of the USA.

Because it's Reddit.

Because what is happening right now is completely unprecedented and incredible.

What % of reddit users are jews?

Combination of some blackpills among some bluepills, nary a redpill in sight.

>trump talks to a russian attorney once,

Leaving some things out, I see.

It's just common sense. I have tons of knowledge about plenty things I don't necessarily care for. One must know their enemy as well as oneself

Massive cuck site, that’s why

*slow claps*

*steps out of the shadows*

Heh... not bad, kid. Not bad at all. Your meme, I mean. It's not bad. A good first attempt. It's plenty dank... I can tell it's got some thought behind it... lots of quotable material...

But memeing isn't all sunshine and rainbows, kid. You're skilled... that much I can tell. But do you have what it takes to be a Memester? To join those esteemed meme ranks? To call yourself a member of the Ruseman's Corps? Memeing takes talent, that much is true. But more than that it takes heart. The world-class Memesters - I mean the big guys, like Johnny Hammersticks and Billy Kuahana - they're out there day and night, burning the midnight meme-oil, working tirelessly to craft that next big meme.

And you know what, kid? 99 times out of a hundred, that new meme fails. Someone dismisses it as bait, or says it's "tryhard," or ignores it as they copy/paste the latest shitpost copypasta dreamt up by those sorry excuses for cut-rate memers over at reddit. The Meme Game is rough, kid, and I don't just mean the one you just lost. ;^) It's a rough business, and for every artisan meme you craft in your meme bakery, some cocksucker at 9gag has a picture of a duck or some shit that a million different Johnny No-Names will attach a million different captions to. Chin up, kid. Don't get all mopey on me. You've got skill. You've got talent. You just need to show your drive.

See you on the boards...

Why are you still here crying about your plebbit lingo? Back to plebbit!

Attached: 1473974393254.jpg (300x300, 78K)

Probably because you’re on the politics sub you dumb fuck

Trump derangement syndrome

fuck off VPN

Red dit is the largest assemble of mentally handicapped retards on the internet.

Attached: vox women r disabled.png (552x498, 173K)

>Why is reddit obsessed with Trump?
This is what your avg red-dit user looks like.

Attached: Trump is not their pres.jpg (700x726, 91K)

They are scared and that's their coping mechanism

Much like eminem tried they want trump to notice and fuck them.

Attached: 1540178730184.png (585x565, 255K)

Fresh off the boat, from reddit, kid? heh I remember when I was just like you. Braindead. Lemme give you a tip so you can make it in this cyber sanctuary: never make jokes like that. You got no reputation here, you got no name, you got jackshit here. It's survival of the fittest and you ain't gonna survive long on Jow Forums by saying stupid jokes that your little hugbox cuntsucking reddit friends would upboat. None of that here. You don't upboat. You don't downboat. This ain't reddit, kid. This is Jow Forums. We have REAL intellectual discussion, something I don't think you're all that familiar with. You don't like it, you can hit the bricks on over to imgur, you daily show watching son of a bitch. I hope you don't tho. I hope you stay here and learn our ways. Things are different here, unlike any other place that the light of internet pop culture reaches. You can be anything here. Me ? heh, I'm a judge.. this place.... this place has a lot to offer... heh you'll see, kid . . . that is if you can handle it...

I hole-hardedly agree, but allow me to play doubles advocate here for a moment. For all intensive purposes I think you are wrong. In an age where false morals are a diamond dozen, true virtues are a blessing in the skies. We often put our false morality on a petal stool like a bunch of pre-Madonnas, but you all seem to be taking something very valuable for granite. So I ask of you to mustard up all the strength you can because it is a doggy dog world out there. Although there is some merit to what you are saying it seems like you have a huge ship on your shoulder. In your argument you seem to throw everything in but the kids Nsync, and even though you are having a feel day with this I am here to bring you back into reality. I have a sick sense when it comes to these types of things. It is almost spooky, because I cannot turn a blonde eye to these glaring flaws in your rhetoric. I have zero taller ants when it comes to people spouting out hate in the name of moral righteousness. You just need to remember what comes around is all around, and when supply and command fails you will be the first to go. Make my words, when you get down to brass stacks it doesn't take rocket appliances to get two birds stoned at once. It's clear who makes the pants in this relationship, and sometimes you just have to swallow your prize and accept the facts. You might have to come to this conclusion through denial and error but I swear on my mother's mating name that when you put the petal to the medal you will pass with flying carpets like it’s a peach of cake.

The reason Jow Forums talks about Reddit so much is most Jow Forums users are FROM Reddit. Prove me fucking wrong. They're trying to disassociate themselves from where they came from, probably The_Donald. I want pre 2016 Jow Forums back, when we could actually talk like adults without literally every other post being a Wojak or Pepe reaction. Total fucking cancer.

>I want pre 2016 Jow Forums back, when we could actually talk like adults without literally every other post being a Wojak or Pepe reaction

Attached: 1535525779743.jpg (456x810, 27K)

I appreciate you meeting my expectations. What a true friend.

>Asking this on Jow Forums
something something pot and kettle

Attached: Trump fucks up - time for bingo.png (705x871, 83K)

Attached: 1536386464592.png (205x246, 5K)

>they literally just link to democrat shill websites
do they have no self awareness?

You forgot the left can't meme, which you clearly can't judging by this image. You even repeated one block thrice. Are you people really that uncreative?

For two years now I've been hearing this Russia bullshit but it's always incomprehensible and vague. Can someone once and for all explain to me in simple terms what supposedly happened? What even is the precise narrative here?

What kind of ties did Trump have to Russia? What did he do for them and what was he promised in return? What exactly is treasonous about his alleged actions?

reddit is literally Jow Forums but with censorship.

Attached: 1540004450784.png (910x669, 135K)

>getting triggered this hard

Attached: 3q1lKfh.jpg (2270x1602, 246K)

He's the most powerful man in the world at the moment.

Local politics has a much bigger effect on your everyday life dumb redditor.

do us a favor, go sit on Jow Forumspolitics for about a month and then report back to us when you know anything. because all I see is a bunch of hysterical, sore losers linking endless articles of pure speculation and rumor.

Learn about your enemies user.

at this point im convinced that reddit, specifically Jow Forumspolitics, is the actual russian propaganda these retards have been reeeing about for the past 2 years. Its gas lighting at its finest....

Trump makes America #1 again. This literally pisses off every other country on this planet. They all control the media to make everyone hate Trump and not pay attention to the booming US economy.

know thy enemy

>Visit reddit
>TIL there's a person in this world who can speedrun a nintendo game in under 6 minutes and is also able to insert a 1.5 Litre bottle in to his anus
Truly a wonderful site!

Attached: raw-chicken-sexy.jpg (616x354, 26K)

because they're possessed by Satan. Trump is like an exorcism for them

>Bringing redddit trash to Jow Forums
KYS nigger

Attached: 4754660734158.png (900x900, 260K)

desu i wouldn't be surprised if 95% of any given political sub including t_d are bots.