Fact check: Nearly half of all undocumented immigrants come to the United States legally but then overstay their visas...

Fact check: Nearly half of all undocumented immigrants come to the United States legally but then overstay their visas. A border wall would do nothing to curb visa overstays.

Still want that wall?

twitter.com/SenFeinstein/status/1083830061902544898

Attached: Capture.png (615x374, 51K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CdeRpxHjDOQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Ban Visas. Build wall. Stop crime.

>We can stop half of Undocumented immigrants using a border wall

Fund it.

The wall is more about drugs and human trafficking isn’t it?

So the wall can stop the other half. You're not convincing anyone, Shlomo.

Oy vey yes, a wall is usless it'll only stop 50% of illegals. Never mind the fact that it'll make trafficking drugs and people harder. Only racists want walls

The wall was designed to stop visa overstays?

Cap the number of visas per country and only release a visa to be reissued when the visitor leaves.

Yes, I want a wall, I want visas checked by police, I want the government to breath down the necks of illegal motherfuckers just as hard as they do to white male citizens at every fucking turn, and I want all illegals deported you fucking cunt. How difficult is that to understand?

THEN. WE. KICK. THEM. THE. FUCK. OUT!

>We could stop 50% of illegal immigrants with one move
Yes, that sounds fantastic. DO IT

"Some people get away with crimes. Guess it's time to dissolve all police departments."

Fucking kikes aren't even trying anymore.

If the wall won't be effective then it should be no big deal to put it up then huh? 5 bil is a drop in the bucket to the american taxpayer.

Attached: 140982092809823.jpg (1024x350, 61K)

So you're telling me you want to deport all the visa overstays?

Yes, I still want the wall, and those that have over stayed visas should be hanged.

These, it's hilarious how often these people prove themselves wrong with their own logic.

Great point, end visas

That's the best thing about this. If the wall is as ineffective as they claim it is, then why not let Trump go ahead with it? Let him do it so you stop getting part of the blame for the shutdown, watch him fall flat on his face, swoop in later and get all the good boy points for tearing it down. The fact that they fight this so hard should tell you something.

Funny how they walked back "the majority" and are now going with "nearly half" btw.

Stop giving visas to mexicans unless they prove they have a family and at least $100K in assets back in mexico.
If they overstay, you don't allow them in ever again.
There, visa problem fixed.

It's ridiculous that as a european TSA can bust my balls and ask me to produce bank statements and shit when they're letting in millions of mexicans all the time.

That said, if the wall stops 50% of the illegal immigration it's a damn useful wall.

what is the actual stat?

>Nearly half
What about the other half, traitor?

so most don't? what is he saying

Someone with twitter please ask her if her chinese driver/spy was here legally or illegaly

Yes, and Visa Reform.

>Nearly Half

So what about the other 55%?

No idea, but it's clearly not the majority if they changed their messaging. I looked up crime though in case they say immigrants commit less.

Attached: Non-CitizenCrimes.png (783x963, 54K)

Depends on the bullshit metrics they use

1. Build the Wall
2. 50% of illegal immigration drops
3. This allows to shift focus on tracking other half and making sure they go back.

Attached: 1540167938952.jpg (900x1200, 214K)

PLEASE ASK PLEASE

"a majority of nearly half"

Attached: 1546879345022.gif (267x200, 2.78M)

>Be Republicans
>Hold Presidency, House & Senate
>Be able to pass wall funding for 2 years

>Do nothing until lose the House
>OMG suddenly it's an emergency shut down the government if Democrats won't give it to us!

Trump did not want a wall. Republicans do not want a wall. They simply want to fear monger, and are manipulating you because you are EXACTLY as stupid as they think you are.

How can They be considered undocumented if they have a passport and visa?

>undocumented immigrants come to the United States legally

What? How do they get in with no papers?

lumping all aliens into the same pot is retarded. the kind of person who overstays their visa is an entirely different class of emigrant from those who jump the fence.

right wingers are stupid what else is new

I would be totally okay with Trump saying "you know what, you're right. We need visa reform".

Feinstein wants us to round up all of the illegals. BASED

That's a propaganda drop, not a fact check. Here are some facts about California Dianne doesn't want you to know: More than 90 percent of all illegal immigrants come to the United States by crossing the US/Mexico border then vanishing into a sophisticated and faceless subculture of enablers and funders who move them rapidly into off-the-books jobs, foreclosed American homes where they move others in and live in zoning violation numbers, and harvested SSNs that were stolen. 40 percent of this 90 are female illegal immigrants who enter the sex trade and are marketed to lonely American men in order to marry. After typically bearing two young the illegal women contact a local leftist organization, request divorce assistance and are given an attorney for free plus counseling which is usually coaching on how to lie about how the American husband "beat" her and "threatened her green card". The illegal wins the house in the divorce and it is added to the list of homes made available for more illegals to move into while paying off-the-books, untaxed rent at rates often 50 percent or more less than a US tenant would be required to pay. The entire group is then awarded SNAP/EBT cards and the ordeal begins.

Final fact is Feinstein herself with Gerald Brown's help actually constructed the majority of this system I've described and is an enemy of the American people who also assists illegal Chinese immigration and facilitates Chinese spies. She is guilty for the latter for treason under US Code 2381.

Attached: evil.jpg (1160x629, 83K)

also does anyone know what happened to said chinese spy? did he receive the Diane Feinstein award for bravery and a free ticket home or was he actually prosecuted?

The legal term is "illegal alien," not "undocumented immigrant." It's ok to use the right words for these things. Visa overstays are not "undocumented immigrants." They are illegal aliens.

nearly half

So more than half come illegally and the border wall could help stop them? Neat thanks Dianne.

So sayeth the cuntiest fucking kike cunt ever!

Here's another fact for you: Republicans could have funded the wall at any moment they chose to, any time between 2016 and 2018. They chose not to. They did this because tey do not want a wall. What they want is to manipulate you. It's working, because you have a low IQ.

Please ask the Senator from Beijing if her driver the spy was legal or illegal

Attached: 1538348829305.jpg (989x557, 63K)

So she's saying that a wall would be great for the other 56%?

The problem was the Democrats controlled the Senate with a filibuster.

this

A wall is only good if it stops 100% of all illegal immigration? 50% seems like a move in the right direction to me. The other 50% can be solved easily by copying Israel's tactic of banning noncitizens not on a valid visa from sending money out of the country.

Attached: 1530247957681.png (382x498, 95K)

>disinfection sprays only kill 99,9% of all bacteria
>so its useless and we should never use it because of that 0,1%
why are lefties so retarded

we know republicans dont give a fuck either. no career politician gives a fuck about anything other than lining their own pockets and the pockets of their friends. literally zero fucks. there should be term limits on every elected position in government and strict laws for lobbyists. the only reason i like trump at all is because he is not a career politician.

LMFAO so just don't issue so many visas and don't issue visas to low skill low wage workers

Leftists really believe their shitty ideas are bullet proof when they are incredibly porous

and the other half?

Attached: 14902802980298.png (877x874, 869K)

You and your political aisle are so tiresome. When the reckoning strikes, you'll neither expect it nor know what hit you. It's coming soon. Consider it an act of amnesty that I and others warned you this.

Yeah, same thing they're doing here with the "migrants".
It's all migrante this migrante that.
No, fuck you, he's not a "migrante", he's an I M M I G R A T O C L A N D E S T I N O and he needs to fuck off back to whatever arid shithole he came from.

good point

ok fine democrats you've got us, no wall but 5 billion for ice to mass deport those here illegally

Where did she get her numbers for the undocumented illegals that sneak across the border and only get entered into the system when they commit a crime or apply for welfare?

So really that statistic about Over Stayed Visas counting for half of all illegals only tells us the problem along the Southern Border is far worse than what the official numbers say.

Attached: 08053c86de20e2e058f0272fe00c330a9f87fec45e13ec0c1a218451aef359fb.jpg (1248x832, 387K)

>hold senate with 52, then 51 votes
>need 60 votes to pass anything

half of ALL undocumented immigrants. if they sneak across the border with no visa how did they count them all?

Attached: 1533166920135.jpg (720x717, 26K)

So your saying....
We can stop 50%

It was brought to a vote zero times. It was included in a budget zero times. You're lying. No attempt to pass it was ever made, in any way. Now, the second Democrats have the House, Trump has shut down the entire government over it.

Are you really this blind and easy to manipulate?

Yes.

The dems offered that. Trump declined because he literally wants a wall. Dude is retarded.

So you're saying that the border wall could potentially help cut illegal immigration by 50%? That's pretty impressive.

Why is this allowed?
Clearly a conflict of interest

Then the wall keeps the other 50% out and makes sure that the ones that get deported don't come back. I fail to see the issue.

The same thing could be said to you. The GOP hates Trump

So I post:
>Facts
You post:
>Internet tough-guy routine

I'm super impressed.

Incorrect. Need a simple majority. 60 is required to break a filibuster. 51 are required to change that rule.

Literally pointless, that's just dumping 5 bil down the toilet. They're just gonna walk back across the border once you drop them off. It's a wall or just shooting them dead.

>half
More than half
And with a Jew “nearly half” can mean 20%

If america burns, then no immigrant will enter america. Therefore, we need america to burn./

>The wall is more about drugs and human trafficking isn’t it?
Yes.

The problem with many unreasonable left wing politicians is that they don't want American sovereignty. They want everyone to come in and be part of their voter bloc to stay in power. They're not serious about border security.

First of all, that's an entirely different conversation you goalpost moving faggot. Second of all, HE NEEDED 60 VOTES IN THE SENATE TO KEEP THE DEMS FROM FILIBUSTERING IT YOU RETARD! FUCK!

ORANGE MAN BAD REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Attached: 1547291117133.png (960x768, 98K)

>the wall wouldn’t stop “nearly half” of illegal aliens
Is that just another way of saying that the wall would prevent at least 50% of illegals?

so, senator, what you're saying is the wall could cut illegal immigration in half?

Nope. It's saying 50% of possible illegals wouldn't even face the wall. Nowhere does it bring up the obvious problem that a wall won't stop all remaining

>nearly half
so over half came over the border?

>hold vote to repeal Obamacare
>certain republicans show their true colours and side with Democrats, despite campaigning to repeal Obamacare and voting dozens of times to repeal it when it couldn’t actually pass
Wow, you really think we have a short memory huh jews?

>nearly half
>implying more than half cross the border
>implying the border wall is the single most effective tool to stop illegal immigration

Sounds like we should build it then.

>wall stops half of illegal immigrants
Good place to start ,don't you think?

youtube.com/watch?v=CdeRpxHjDOQ

>a fence will stop drug runners in the 21st century.

This is why people think right wingers are dumb. I don’t want to spend my money on your cement security blanket.

>undocumented immigrants

they're illegal immigrants if they are in a country with expired visas.

>people with expired documents are the same as people who never got documents

So stopping the other 60% is a bad thing?
Jesus libtards...

Let me translate.

1. Consider the source.
2. Almost half...so most come another way? Hmm...
3. a border wall would not curb overstays..obviously, but that is not the main source if illegals by even her own claims. It would reduce the main source, people who cross the border illegally.
4. Por que no los dos?
5. It's clear sh is not interested in doing what she can to solve the problem, but to down talk any attempt to do so.
6. sage

Fact Check: Diane hates facts. Loves Chinese spies. Loves death and hates whites.

McCain only died halfway through 2018 and he pretty much controlled Senate republicans. He also hated Trump. Notice after he died how much more cooperative they got with Trump?

>Why spend that money on something tat will reduce illegal immigration when you can spend it on something that will attract even more?

Attached: 1528878008689.gif (341x376, 1.81M)

Yea, the wall is dumb.
We need real deportation systems and extremely harsh punishment for people who employ illegals
Take away the incentives and you don't need a fucking megalithic structure.

This ^^^^

#BULDTHEWALL

I hope all of this is preparing Americans to destroy these fuckers. Every white male should be pissed the fuck off at these traitorous jews and whites and browns.
Hopefully this is preparing the people for what needs to be done soon

>uniparty trying to fuck america in the ass
>retards like (You) keep voting Dem because you're a parasite that thinks you deserve free shit

>there aren't multiple factions within the republican party
Trump wanted the rule change, nevertrump cucks did not.

Most of them are at work and don't know about Dews and 5g getting put up everywhere 24/7 so they can just kill us all asap. They don't need Americans for anything if you didn't know.

Yes...even more so now that fact cucks don't want it