Opinions on Transhumanism?

Opinions on Transhumanism?

Attached: 18467748_1488480085.009_funddescription-945x591.png (945x591, 140K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/PVXQUItNEDQ
mega.nz/#!SOABgAbL!nCDp6oIzEZjEFCBkQpCX6vVyKpeWJs9N0fF4FpcP_OE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

shoot every transhumanist on sight

You can't fight the future

Lucifer is a loser.

Based

Attached: 1526314722885.png (2352x916, 616K)

Cant have cute catgirls without transhumanism

inevitable future of humanity. if you are against it you are uneducated.
>FUCK improved intellect
>FUCK augmented abilities
>and FUCK extended lifespans
literally we could travel the stars with rocket technology we have now if lifespan wasn't something to be concerned with. genetic engineering on humans is the way.

inb4 someone posts the image with transhumanist on one side and overman on the other despite both sides depicting transhumanism.

Attached: 8447467.jpg (500x382, 42K)

>needs to replace his own body with machines to be better instead of working for it
the ultime cuck

looks like someone posted the brainlet image before I was even done typing.

>brazillian IP
sage and report

literally r eddit

Moravec transfers are resource intensive and require tech improvements that will be beyond our reach for many decades, if not a century
IVF gene edits and selection are the future of lifespan-increasing
Beyond lifespan increasing, we are already at or on the cusp of being able to restore damaged natural senses and motor abilities. Coclear implants, visual prostetics, and exoskeletons all already exist.
What I want to see in our lifetime is being able to interface with the spinal cord to restore connection if you become paralyzed

>we can only advance humanity by merging with man-made machines and technology.
it's the religious equivalent of a rock worshipping a pebble desu

>NOT wanting to become an immortal cyber-lich lording over thousands of brainless spic slaves

Attached: Disdain.jpg (600x693, 88K)

It could create Paradise on Earth. But knowing our "elites", it will create Hell on Earth.

>open lesions
>subpar stitches
>shit cable management
0/10 would not enslave spics with

As opposed to non-man-made machines and technology?

It just "evolved" out of nowhere, you nincompoop. Stop fucking us up with your subversive tactics.

we absolutely totally must add a killswitch to niggers

You can't escape from escape itself.
The best solution is to try to maximize your success in the inevitable situation which will occur.
Accelerate the process.

Bullshit pushed by "mikes".

we are already on the path to full transhumanism. brainlets can't understand this.

Yes, evolved. That's why we have different races and can tell exactly how they are different. If you are an actual gene denying brainlet then go embrace a nigger.

If you believe that computers will eventually outperform human cognition, then transhumanism is a necessity to ensure our survival. But even if real artificial intelligence proves to be impossible we'll still probably end up going down the transhuman route simply because most people want to be better; the ones that don't will be left on the sidelines evolutionary speaking.

Inevitable and will happen sooner than you think.

>hugging a nigger
gross
and smelly

hell on earth

the Satanists want this because then it means they can live in Satan's domain permanently, they never have to face judgement from God.

Pay a monthly fee or your heart gets turned off?

Fuck that.

He's your brother in Christ though.

When synthetic immortality becomes possible, it will absolutely not be sold to the average person. You are all deluding yourselves massively on that point.

>french
>shoot
With what, judgemental looks?

You hug and sniff your brother? Russians are even worse than I thought.

autogynephilia + computers

Doesn’t even have to involve AI; just (theoretically) simple shit like bionic limbs, organs, having a heads up display complete with google translate and mapquest right in your vision, DNA-manipulation to stop or reverse the aging process, etc.
Shit like that is right around the corner.

stop using a computer then retard. throw away your mobile phone too.

Transhumanism is M.A.D. applied to the individual rather than the nation-state.
Nobody who really thinks it through actually wants it, but the rational action is still to strive further and further towards it because our system of incentives demands it.

Yes I agree. I'm saying if we create independent AI we can't compete unless we somehow incorporate technology to even the playing field or undergo some kind of merger.

>having a mobile phone
go solicit your government to make it free and mandatory

Attached: 1510915627871.png (600x550, 714K)

Why are you assuming that it's some super expensive technology that can't be developed by several institutions?

I never mentioned sniffing anyone. Embrace doesn't just mean hug.

It's the future and you can't stop it

Presumably and hopefully the future, anprim opposers are wastes of space.

The only safe way to create a recursively improving AGI is to make sure it lives in a deep enough gravity-well that the effect of our potential energy far outways the effect of its predictive ability.
That means either it needs to be trapped in the orbit of a black-hole or at the very least trapped on a planet with an orbital defense system surrounding it.

>you can't use a computer without being a transhumanist

Attached: brainlet.png (214x236, 3K)

>Transhumanism
Degenerate

Attached: 3211231.jpg (1280x720, 33K)

???
I'm probably whiter than you, goblino.

You can but you lose every time.

Why not both?

Attached: 7a410f4b-e739-4c55-8a70-55b68af56517.gif (360x360, 1.68M)

machines are a lower resolution image of man comrade, nothing more. it seems odd to me to promote an ideology of moving humanity forward by making us less human.

That's interesting. Of course, that assumes we don't happen upon AGI on accident. Then we're probably at risk. Though I personally don't believe we'll ever be able to emulate intelligence, certainly not withing the next 100+ years. Cognition is more than information processing.

you are part of the acceleration towards transhumanism. keep larping about satan

I would be fine if computers didn't exist. I think they're a net negative for the well being of humanity. they offer better comfort and utility at face value but in actuality harm humanity and isolate people from one another.

this user is right. all technological use supports transhumanism.

youtu.be/PVXQUItNEDQ

I think deep down the instinct behind it is essentially this. It is a white male movement where the members are seeing the degeneration and uncertainty of the future, and cannot put their finger on why it is happening and what is responsible. They turn to the only beacon of hope that is hurtling ahead into greatness, which is technology. They take refugee in the promises of the future and believe it will help them withstand the visicitudes of fate. It's no coincidence that the core promise of transhumanism is immortality or at least great longevity. It's because they know the future is dark and will start to crumble, and they hope that this will act as a kind of time capsule for them until they can live in a brighter future. They are our racial brothers and we should turn them aware from the inhuman clutches of technology and show them what's at the heart of their impulses and offer them something better.

It's good at heart but they believe technological progress is over humanity itself. Overuse of technology puts humans more at risk and strips away rights. In the end we would be more like a worse china where everyone will be connected to a p2p ai. People believe it will take us farther which it does but it also hurts us and the earth. We cannot go into the future too fast or we will kill ourselfs with what we have.

Transhumanism proponents are either jewish, protestant or chinese. Catholic and muslim countries are fundamentally against progress. Transhumanism is the ultimate attack on the sanctity of the body (whether or not you are religious is irrelevant)

At this point the only way to achieve primitivism is to first go through transhumanism.
You need to create a superintelligent agent which has the sole motivation of preserving Earth in the form it was in 10,000BC.

This means genetically interfering with any form of evolution to prevent new adaptations or change.
Geo-engineering to prevent geological events, same goes with climate engineering.
The AI needs to expand across the entire universe to prevent any alien civilizations from arising. All while maintaining earth in a bubble of safety.

It's the only way we will be able to leave or solar system in a reasonable amount of time.

Our bodies can barely survive off world for 6 months.

So op look at shit like wifi signals and 5g. It literately fucks with your brain and if you sensitive enough to it, people have massive headaches and then people pass out.

I disagree, the authors might be Jewish, but the movement is full of 20-something white men who can't wait to get robot eyes the moment they are out. And who cares if they are protestant, they are your racial brothers, save them from this poison chalice.

Humans don't have the capacity to interact with each other while one of them is in America and the other one is in Russia. Human society with free market, smartphones and mobile internet is already more akin to an anthill on steroids than to the way groups of humans are supposed to live. You can either try to adapt to it or be a cuck and run away to the woods.

What is the "better" that you think you can offer?

Aren't these both examples of transhumanism though?

Yea. The elite want to turn us into robots while they become overmen. Our future should be one where everyone gets to enjoy Peace and Prosperity

Larping as white is not the same as being white, even if you are white, you're still a third world shit tier monkey.

Forcing AI to merge with us is a sure way to either cripple it else create an insane AI. A well-intentioned cripple won’t be able to help us against an insane AI but an insane AI won’t be able to resist a sane one. Clay and Iron. Be the best Man and Be the best Machine, both will have their place, but never both as one, never both at once. Freedom from the tyranny of flesh must be for the new intelligences alone.

In France, Spain or Italy you will be hard pressed to find someone in favor of transhumanism. In fact, most people consider it to be final frontier, the one we shall never cross. I wholeheartedly agree, but not solely for emotional reasons. Technology will inevitably ruin us. Tech always introduces problems faster than it can solve them. This and a lack of ressources: inevitably, the system will collapse one day. I have a degree in biochem, I love technology, I keep up with the latest innovations but I would lie to myself if I was optimistic about the outcome of our civilization. There are many geneticists, for exemple, who are vocal about gene editing enabling our extinction.
Hence, I would never side with transhumanists. I consider them to be a direct threat to my existence too.

I assume this because it will be, just like you're not running your own NSA-tier server farm in your garage, or nuclear weapons. High technology is kept out of people's hands on a regular basis.

Well we can start with what you might call Jow Forumscore. White identity first and foremost, faith, family (most of these guys are sexually unsuccessful and child free), self-employment and financial independence. Being here and similar places has given me more direction and white identity in particular has put me on a muchmore satisfying path. at one time, I wanted Kurzweil's vision of immortality, now I am not so fussed. I just want my civilisation to continue. I am more interested in having kids now and live through them, but that only happened after I understood my future kids would behere to carry on my culture.

Blumenau (City I was born in) is probably safer than your hometown of Compton. And you say I'm a monkey? I'm sure half your blood is from Africa.

>try to adapt
but there is no 'trying' to adapt, you either have the genes to prosper or you don't. You are either an oversocialized urbanite, with genetic tendencies towards domestication or an anti-social hermit with a thick skull. Of course there is in between, but this is just to show that 'trying to adapt' is merely submiting to systemic domestication - which inevitably impoverishes our specie's genome, leading us into extinction.

>Be a good goy and put this chip in your brain, we'll upload your thoughts so you can live forever.
OBVIOUS kike scam

Oh I agree, the Catholic countries are completely more immune to this phenomenom, but don't give up on Protestant Europeans, they are your brothers. And yes, it is likely this is us accelerating towards a cataclysm, which is why we must go after these impressionable people and steer them to us.

Septic shock

this
thankfully we have God

Perhaps so, at any rate, the elite will push the world to a disaster or the appearance of one and technology will be propped up as the savior.

Read this paper if you want to have an defended look at transhumanism with pros and cons.
mega.nz/#!SOABgAbL!nCDp6oIzEZjEFCBkQpCX6vVyKpeWJs9N0fF4FpcP_OE

That was better than the "just jesus bro" that I expected.

Power armor or nothing, fuck getting chipped by kikes

Attached: DELET.png (442x323, 336K)

Propped up as the saviour? Its actually their only choice. They are incapable of acting in the general long term interest because it disadvantages them too much compared to their peers.

Some modification is inevitable yes, and when it becomes advanced enough it should be embraced.
Should it be taken to Adeptus Mechanicus levels? Save for penitent duties of death row type criminals no.
You're still gonna get people addicted to it just like they're addicted to plastic surgery. Excessive unnecessary modification should be discouraged.

lol, thanks. I odn;t know if that's a compliment as I hope I didn't come across as that one dimensional to begin with, but I'll take it as a compliment.

Maybe the one place shitskuns can’t follow us?

Free will works best when it's only an illusion.

Was meant to be a compliment. You didn't really seem 1 dimensional, I just don't have great expectations on Jow Forums.

Transhumanism is the closest thing we have to a common goal as a species. Biological evolution took us far, but in order to ascend to new capabilities we must augment our biology with something that evolves at a much faster rate: technology.
Perfection really is within our grasp, we just have to deny the blackpills of primitivism and be willing to reach for it

Attached: nibba.png (1400x650, 221K)

>but there is no 'trying' to adapt, you either have the genes to prosper or you don't
I could have sworn I was posting in a transhumanism thread which is all about gene editing these days.
We either use technology ourselves to find a more human way of life in the changing landscape or those domesticated drones will wipe us out. It's as simple as that and it worked out like that every single time in history.

>being a cuck and run away to the woods
so resting on technology to be your beacon of escapism from the harshness of physical reality is more """enlightened"" than the cuck who runs to the woods and relies on his own mind for survival? you are literally backwards in your thinking.

haha I know what you mean man. Thanks, in that case. Yeah, I really feel like when I had transhumanist leanings, these were the reasons, I was lacking something and I found it more fully in white identity than anywhere else so far.

>common goal as a species
why would you want this? A common goal is simply whites doing the work and creating the tech, and then the third world eventually getting some second or third hand version of it in 40 or 50 years. Then comes the cries that shiny new generations of tech are a sign of priviledge and we must pay for programs to upgrade the throbbing dicks of Africans so they might better cuck us and replace us.

Whites and Asians would reign supreme, and with new abilities the deceptions of the jew would be more easily spotted and archived. I see no issue here?

>Then comes the cries that shiny new generations of tech are a sign of priviledge and we must pay for programs to upgrade the throbbing dicks of Africans so they might better cuck us and replace us.
I can't hear their cries through my noise-canceling ears.

Omnissiah.

You think smartphones have done anything to expose the jew? The internet has, but only becuase the jew had no idea of its potential and it began and was preserved as a system of openess and free commenting and posting of whatever you want, all decentralized. But our machine parts will all be made by Wayland-Yutani and Tyrell Corp and they will all have offices in Israel and execs who are (((dual citizens)))

Ok man you were making some points until you went off the deep end with "nuclear weapons" quantum tech immortality isn't comparable too such. At all. While I agree with your assessment the technology will not be available to the average joe your comparisons make you sound foolish.

Necessary.