WHAT IF THE GIRL WAS A WHITE KID

One of the 12 year old girls lightly shoved him so he was justified in strongly shoving another girl then knocking her out? Ridiculous, he was obviously not in danger, they were not trying to harm him or threatening him, just angrily shouting. This was not self defense.

Attached: Untitled.png (421x323, 193K)

Other urls found in this thread:

liveleak.com/view?t=spiRI_1547359280
twitter.com/MuslimIQ/status/1084534644949831680?s=19
twitter.com/dawszn/status/1084279257965228032
twitter.com/MuslimIQ/status/1084534644949831680
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

He was absolutely in danger and if you think otherwise it's clear youve never lived around niggers.

>He was absolutely in danger

t.racist

hopefully she got some sense knocked into her

Attached: sammy davis jr.jpg (300x300, 18K)

Then he would have told them to knock off their bullshit and they would have stopped.

Understand white kids dont do that shit and age has no meaning with niggers.
If your so concerned why not inquire where the parents are. Of course we all no there is no chance of locating the fathers.

There are dozens and dozens of “outrageous” vids of niggers doing similar shit. To harmless people walking down the street, to little old women in churches, you name it. So you tell me, what would happen? It would get brushed under the rug because calling out nigger crime is racist. That’s what.

>what if the attacker wasnt a violent chimp attacking humans

NICKNAMES FOR THIS HERO NOW

Attached: 1513993241251.jpg (300x300, 24K)

around blacks never relax user. get with the program! even spongbob does his part

Attached: 1480004902578.gif (218x149, 730K)

The White Ranger

The Sheboon Removal Goon

She’d be home doing her homework.

White kids don't act like pack animals(unfortunately). Say what you want about niggers, but they generally stick together when it comes to confronting other races.

based and orange pilled

Saitama.
But since he's white, Whitetama

Coon Basher 1000

The guy obviously has been in this situation before or is an avid hunter used to dealing with wildlife.

When surrounded by a pack of aggressive wild animals, the first retaliatory strike has to be hard and effective. Causes the pack to back off and you can escape with your family. If he held back, the pack perceives the prey as weak and more will pounce. Applies to wolves. Also applies to niggers.

Sir Punch-a-Coon

if you shove someone you've already escalated to the physical level, so don't get physical if you don't want to get hit

Best one.

Fine, ill be the first to ask. Wtf is this?

You're a racist if you think he wasn't in danger. If you are so blinded by race baiting to not see this as a situation that can quickly get out of control and that someone rolling up on you like that warrants a swift left, you are the one paralyzed with racism. Mobs get crazy, a crazy mob can get crazier, and they already had threatened a woman and child, his kin, who he is charged by life to protect.

If she were white she still would have deserved to get that block knocked off for aggressing upon somebody in the streets, bitch.

Attached: image.jpg (900x900, 228K)

David Steven "I hate nigger smell" Bell
David Steven "little niggers best be leavin" Bell
Negro Hell"s Bell
David Steven "farmer of the nigger dell" Bell

>WHAT IF THE GIRL WAS A WHITE KID
then she would be an outlier. sadly, niggers act up in this fashion all the time

Do you honestly think we'd have been opposed to it? Do the autistic leftists on Jow Forums not understand how it would feel to be in the middle of a pack of people yelling at you and your wife/daughter/kid standing behind you?

David Steven "Punch a feral nigger to get even" Bell

context?

Attached: 8000lbs.jpg (326x303, 14K)

Show me one video of white girls acting like this.

I don't care who you are or what you are about
that punch was funny as fuck

Attached: 1400940926093.png (315x404, 256K)

Just show me a video. What are we talking about?

>he was obviously not in danger
How would you know ? if someone is physically attacking you, you have to act fast, if you sit around too long thinking about the odds you end up knifed or shot.

yeah what if right, damn bro, profound as fuck. except youll never see that. cant figure out why, my brains too smooth. can someone help me out?

checked

niggers

lol

This. Someone give a rundown.

Wtf does this even mean?

White kids wouldn't be behaving in such a manner and if they were deserve the same treatment

search white man hits on world star

should be your first video result

Dumb fuck. Compare black WOMEN with white MEN. LOL.

Attached: blackmurder2.png (2543x1443, 423K)

liveleak.com/view?t=spiRI_1547359280

The baboons were aggressive.

Just found it. Group of nigger bitches harass white man and he knocks one of them out.
twitter.com/MuslimIQ/status/1084534644949831680?s=19

>WHAT IF THIS GIRL WAS A WHITE KID
Color doesn't matter. Size and physics should have dictated that you don't try to fight someone that much larger than you. Especially when you have them backed into a fucking corner and outnumber them.

I'd hope that most kids have better sense, and enough respect to not do that to an adult.

how many threads do we need on this savoir?

LIBERALS NEED TO DIE, IF KIDS CAN CONSENT TO SEX CHANGES AT 12, THEY CAN CONSENT TO FIGHTS TOO.

Goddamn that left hook was beautiful. Fucking dumb nigger monkey needs to be put in their place.

btw, I.F. T.H.A.T. W.A.S. M.E. I would have rampaged all those fucking idiots.

I like to see kids getting beaten up indifferent of sex race or creed.

>they were not trying to harm him or threatening him, just angrily shouting
Running at someone while you and your friends outnumber one man, one woman, and children by (at least) 10 to 1 is EASILY a threat. After being pushed for getting too close (which, good for the guy for doing, since who knows if she has a knife) she should have stayed back.
He escalated force. She asked for it.
I don't give a shit what fucking color your goddamn skin is. You yell & get in someone's face, they push you away, you are ASKING for it if you come back...especially when you and your friends outnumber a man and his family.
>all fields
>hide thread
>pic related

Attached: anger_trolling.png (922x352, 84K)

If that girl was white, she would've been acting like a nigger.

Kek has decided.

>group of nappy headed skanks harass and bully grown white man
>one actually shoves him initiating physical assault
>he defends himself knocking one of them out
>100% white man's fault and proof of racism that still exists in America

FUCK
U
C
K

NIGGERS
I
G
G
E
R
S

>American Indian can anyone explain this. I thought they where basically extinct how can it be so high?

Many white kids are africanized these days.

What the fuck is that image about? What forum is that?

It's a wilding attack. He should have been armed and mag dumped.

They refer to the actual Indians as in from India.
The Injus are called Natives.

i recognize it, its about the various strategies that shills use to subvert legitimate content on various forums

Don't get stupid and violent.
It doesn't matter how tiny you are it's unacceptable and you need to be set straight.
Quit fucking with people who can hurt you.

I've never seen a group of white girls surround someone shouting and pushing like that, however there are threads everyday on /gif/ 100+webms with niggers doing just that

Attached: 1452666520129.jpg (262x312, 9K)

Attached: korea1n-2-web.jpg (750x553, 45K)

>Thinking the apes wouldn't go after his wife and little kid

t. Moron

RKO Jeff

Attached: proxy.duckduckgo.com.jpg (624x390, 56K)

If the girl was white, none of this would have ever happened. WAKE UP PEOPLE, ENTITLED BLACKS ARE A VIRUS!

WHAT IF THE GIRL WAS AN ALIEN FROM SPACE

Look at the replies on the original tweet : twitter.com/dawszn/status/1084279257965228032

and then here : twitter.com/MuslimIQ/status/1084534644949831680

Niggers are unironically defending the white guy while white liberals are having a meltdown and try to bring race into it.

This is wrong. The dot Indians are called Asians, feather Indians are called everything under the sun (including Indian). They love their firewater, their reservations are basically like Appalachia with more rape.

Checked and confirmed

Jow Forumspot is pleased

Attached: polpot.jpg (309x163, 8K)

And so it is written.

Attached: 1539588014433.gif (660x780, 201K)

The best part was how surprised they all were and how they ran off and left their friend to die
> Implying those little baboon Michelle Obamas were not asking for it

Attached: image.jpg (500x500, 175K)

I don’t see anyone defending him except one white guy

Whatever gets you off the hook for genocide and land-grabs.

Autists, meme the shit out of our boi.
Kek has decided, he will be the Coon Basher 1000

Attached: 123.jpg (1080x1378, 58K)

Unironically insightful

Attached: image.jpg (1200x900, 731K)

I hope he gets help. I’d love to see a court let him go, but we all know he justice system is anti white

You sound a lot like a gib grabber.
>checks flag
Nevermind, you're the yuropean equivalent of an indian.

id say she deserved it just the same

We could start a gofundme to him a Jew lawyer, but it may get shut down like the one for the Frog Boxer.

he needs a GoFund.me to help him with his legal bills. it could get very expensive

Attached: 1542481155828.jpg (125x125, 3K)

I’m down. Let’s wait for more info

Bump

Imma gonna wait until AOC tweets until I form my official state sanctioned opinion on this matter.

Attached: ENhtX0m.png (640x386, 299K)

She probably will tweet about it lol

Sheboons are pack animals that will attack when emboldened. Knocking out the alpha sends the rest into confusion and they disperse. This is a great example of using minimal force to prevent an escalation of violence.

>what if it was a white kid
>what if instead of a mosquito i killed a human
i don't think you understand how any of this works, nigger

Attached: 1513389969332.jpg (1632x1224, 420K)

Twitter username is David_s_bell if you want to follow him

ONE PUNCH BOOMER

OH NO ITS COMING RIGHT FOR US! *SMAXK*
great vid

Ok so who wants to see a cat get REKT now?

The dude is a cop.
LMAO!

A man has the right to defend his family and blood.

His life is over.

>what if the girl was white
Didn’t 4 blacks torture a white retarded child in 2016 and it barely made the news?

>relaxing
when will you fricking fricks learn

12 year old girl v 250lb 6' 3 white male

>]
wheres it say hes a cop?