Tulsi General /tg/ - READ THE DAMN OP edition

>Why back Tulsi for Democrat Primaries?
The plan is to push for her nomination to the primary instead of rubberstamped AIPAC funded democrats like Joe Biden and Kamala Harris. Tulsi is the anti war/zog candidate. While Trump is the favored win in 2020, having an anti-war candidate as the Democrat nominee will ensure a failsafe where zionist warmongers lose, no matter which party wins.

>How can I help?
Temporarily switch your voter registration to Democrat if needed, then vote for her in primaries. She's a safe candidate to back in public and achieves the purpose of popularizing a non war aligned candidate in the mainstream.

>Want her to win? Follow these links and sign up today!
tulsi2020.com/
twitter.com/tulsigabbard

>Last Thread

Attached: 1537615951079.png (575x470, 179K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/DrDavidDuke/status/809924172755374080
youtube.com/watch?v=tXPH_b_ATio
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

You know what, I'm just gonna go ahead and say it

FUCK NIGGERS

Attached: 1534126526080s.jpg (124x124, 3K)

>anti war
>actually believing this
War has existed as long as mankind has existed. To end wars you would have to wipe out the human race

>Temporarily switch your voter registration to Democrat if needed, then vote for her in primaries.
or just stay registered as dem to fuck with estimations

the OP needs editing and rewriting to assuage the fears of well-meaning Jow Forumsacks

This is why I am voting for Tulsi:

1 - Pro-Israel
2 - Pro Gun Control
3 - Pro Immigration

>The United States’ relationship with Israel, she said, “must rise above the political fray, as America continues to stand with Israel as her strongest ally.”

>Tulsi has an F rating from the NRA, a 0% rating from the Hawaii Rifle Association, and a 100% rating by the Brady Campaign to Prevent Gun Violence

Kek I baked one too.

Use this thread first. Then this if its still alive.

Nice try Goldstein

If we can make it known that she has some support in the Jow Forums crowd she might start pandering to us, and that would be a sight to behold.

Attached: know-your-enemy.jpg (850x400, 68K)

she's anti regime change, not anti war

also for everyone else, not all states require party registration. Check your state laws to see if you have to register for them or not. If you live in a state with open or semi-closed primaries then you do not need to join the Democratic party to vote in their primary

sup kike

War for kikes can end though.

Attached: israel.jpg (1443x1699, 1.57M)

absolutely based and redpilled

So there's zero difference whatsoever. She'll suck Saudi and Israeli cock like every other POTUS

baste

>memeflags
hey look, the JIDF is here already

Attached: 1534683808067.jpg (1200x1320, 2.26M)

>kike

please leave you low life anti-semite

No they won't. Israel owns the US like a dog on a leash

>Canada
>not a memeflag
Ishygddt

The leash is snapping

Attached: rehrh.png (911x239, 16K)

BASED

Attached: Bashar's favorite.png (1074x882, 889K)

>imagine being this much of a faggot
I know it is bait but you’re still a faggot for writing it

Attached: 5CD6795A-4FF6-42A7-9675-611A384ED42F.jpg (558x345, 27K)

welcome to Jow Forums heeb
she has been quite vocal in her opposition to Saudi arabia
Israel less so, given that doing such is political suicide in the USA, but what matters is that her ideal foreign policy does not align with and in some ways opposes Israel's

holy shit they are going after Tulsi hard

Assads buddy
Homophobe
Racist

I thought they only used David Duke on Republicans
twitter.com/DrDavidDuke/status/809924172755374080

nice meme

Attached: 72a65a8f51dad0b95994115b290a3b7b.jpg (1920x924, 303K)

The plan is to push my protuberance as far up into her genital parts as I can and wait for my white dynamite to blow.

If that's true, which it isn't, that means Trump is responsible for withdrawing from Syria

>calls out anti-Catholic bigotry
>pro-Assad
>anti-Sunni
>hates faggots

I'm falling in love.

Attached: 1547421318888.gif (480x240, 1.15M)

(((they))) are scared of Tulsi

based

So was Trump you dumbass. Things change once you actually get into office and realize your life could end at any given moment if you make the wrong move

>not voting for Trump
>ever
fuck off kike and also kill yourself

I wonder why.

Attached: rghr.png (608x340, 43K)

How is she different from Bernie? More attractive?

If you’re trying to derail her chances by associating her with Nazi’s you will not succeed. You’re probably an incel too.

shut your trap memeflag faggot. We dont need more useless war in the middle east. It is not in our interests.

Awesome Ekadante, user.

>voting for a globalist

(the failing original poster)
LET TULSI DO AN AMA, THEN WE WILL consider SUPPORTING HER

expect to see a lot of this video in the coming days

youtube.com/watch?v=tXPH_b_ATio

they're gonna give her the Trump treatment

We're talking about anti-israel wars you dumb fuck. We don't want to fight israel's wars for them anymore.

They also have Blacksites throughout the ME to cause further destabalization in countries like Afghanistan and Syria. This is common knowledge

She will disarm Americans (like Obama should have).

>>Why back Tulsi *FOR DEMOCRAT PRIMARIES*?
>The plan is to push for her nomination to the primary instead of rubberstamped AIPAC funded democrats like Joe Biden and Kamala Harris. Tulsi is the anti war/zog candidate. While Trump is the favored win in 2020, having an anti-war candidate as the Democrat nominee will ensure a failsafe where zionist warmongers lose, no matter which party wins.

lmao, not a single democrat supports tulsi because they all think she's an assad puppet.

Great! Then don't vote and don't worry about it any further user

Didn't a bunch of homophobic quotes of hers from a decade ago just resurface?

The money she's going to waste on this campaign could probably feed and house all of Hawaii's homeless.

shit you're right! sorry fellow Tulsi Gabbard supporter, I wouldn't want to associate her with those Nazis! ;)

>that means Trump is responsible for withdrawing from Syria
sounds like another feather in his hat then. And I dont even like Dumpf

>being this retarded
Reread my post you illiterate fucktard. War will never end until the human race is finished. There will always be people that hate other people for whatever reason and that will eventually escalate into a war. It's basically apart of the circle of life considering how animals fight each other too

The fact that she makes everyone so mad is funny as fuck to me.

Attached: gay.png (762x814, 231K)

Isn't a jew and controlled op.

>democrats bashing the only democratic candidate that some republicans and centrists would vote for (more republicans would vote for her than bernie sanders or any other democrat). How fucking stupid are they? They should be pushing the shit out of her.

Are you high or something?

She actually speaks out against the Saudi's while Trump sucks their cocks

I mean, I do find it funny that the Dems gaining the most notoriety lately, like Tulsi and AOC, act exactly like Trump and use his social media strategies.

Yes but I'm not wrong either

>A female president

Attached: B8164265-6778-44A4-BF75-BD9CF594C454.jpg (932x1024, 101K)

She’s controlled by a Krishna guru

Trump is the (((favored to win))) like they haven't figured out every other way to cheat in this upcoming election. fuck off with your subversive bullshit glownigger faggot. go back to israel

The irony is, Bernie is more anti Israel than she is but whaever.

>pro open borders
>pro diversity
>anti 2nd amendment
>doesn't like Israel like every college commie
>probably thinks Jewish people running the media is an anti-semetic conspiracy theory
All these AND we only have to give her the destruction of America??? BASED

Attached: DwsHAy8U8AAO2HH.jpeg.jpg (576x1024, 76K)

Trump attacked the Saudi Princes multiple times during his 2016 campaign. What makes you think she wont do the same?

yeah yeah that is all well and dandy. However fighting wars thousands of miles away over sand while only engaging with "professional soldiers" aka mercenaries is not war. Its just a globalist cancer that just wont die.

I agree. I hope they realize there's no way they get in the White House with someone like Elizabeth Warren.

Attached: ancient-sacred-ritual-or-some-shit.jpg (800x600, 207K)

fucking based. I'm guessing she's changed her views since then, since that would be career suicide these days. Even Trump didn't go that far

he finally said it!

the way jews freaked out in the media at the announcement of her candidacy proves we can get a lot of mileage out of supporting her.

she is the D candidate that jews fear most. she is serious about not putting israel first.

Based and desupilled

>Shot down that cia asset like the cuckold he is

ABSOLUTELY BASED

Attached: 1540534599381.png (839x809, 832K)

awesome video

favored to win, as in he's still our preferred candidate. OP needs to be more clear on this wording

A woman disarming Americans, I would vote just to see that.

>she is serious about not putting israel first.

Oy vei. That's anti-semitism, bigot!

Attached: lels.gif (200x150, 580K)

>doesn't like Israel

Wrong. Please do not spread lies about her campaign, refer to my earlier post here

It hurts to see the retard conservative e-celebs praising her on Twitter. They do nothing but hurt her campaign. I'm voting for her regardless, but her campaign will fail due to these Twitter faggots.

You're not wrong, wars in the ME are pointless considering they've been killing each other for thousands of years before western intervention, but the only way to end wars like that are through bloodshed; ie killing the (((people))) that support then, but that's only a temporary solution

she has a keen eye for CIA Niggers

Attached: 1542802119802.png (616x546, 77K)

She is right tho

Our gun laws are absurd, anyone can own firearms. I’d like to see Tulsi put in place gun laws that follow the Australian model.

So you Russian bots are already shilling for Tulsi this early in the election cycle?

The only thing that the POTUS really has any power over is foreign policy these days. So that's where you should be focusing your attention when you select a candidate. If you guys can get a Republican Senate or House it won't matter who the President is anyways. Pay attention to Congress, the Presidential election is a meme that's already been decided well in advance. Chill out and bond over a cutie, guys.

Attached: muffin-top-queen.jpg (860x574, 755K)

Based and blackpilled.

>Temporarily switch your voter registration to Democrat if needed, then vote for her in primaries
But won't that lead to Trump losing the republicuck primaries and repulicunts nominating some super kosher goy instead of Trump? Or a current prez can skip primaries and is nominated automatically?

Burger anons if you're voters please consider her a viable option. If you don't vote for a candidate who's anti regime change, anti Israel, pro-catholic and believes in traditional definition of marriage then I honestly don't see the point of half you being here.
Over this side of the water everyone apart from the head cases are fucking sick of American backed refugee crisis - Iraq, Syria, Libya, Afghanistan, and the constant sabre-rattling against Iran. Enough already! Put an end to the wrecking of Muslim homelands for greater Israel. Where you think they fucking end up!
Help us out for once ffs

Dat bitch a cultist

t. cnn

Attached: cnn.jpg (1024x589, 99K)

I think it's funny. And probably a big redpill for her, the ones who support her are who she thought were the 'bad guys', and the one's who are supposed to be on her side are all shitting all over her. It'd be a real wakeup call

>a woman
>a shitskin-looking woman
>a democrat shitskin-looking woman
No.

>But won't that lead to Trump losing the republicuck primaries

Lel, against who - Mitt Romney?

I wonder who is behind this race baiting post

Attached: everyone.jpg (832x827, 87K)

>not pinned
ha looks like you're cucked m8

This. Trump can't even get a measly wall done, even after shutting down the entire government. But it was really easy to move the embassy to Jerusalem wasn't it

really makes you think

>The only thing that the POTUS really has any power over is foreign policy these days
>the Presidential election is a meme that's already been decided well in advance. Chill out and bond over a cutie, guys.

You're right but that basically proves that America as a country no longer exists.

Attached: accessurf_23882870854_o.jpg (3527x2351, 1.65M)

That one-eyed zionist war hero for example

They always eat their own

Fags can't accept that they are a tiny minority and forcing politicians to pander to them means they will never win

Hell yeah, brother. Plus she might actually get some common sense gun laws passed, finally.

Attached: Tulsiguncontrol.png (903x599, 539K)

No chance. Trump has 90% approval among Rs.

Why does Russian Jow Forums have such a hard-on for Bashar al Assandnigger?

It's really not that simple. 90% of politicians in the US government are corrupt to the core and the other 10% are powerless to do anything unless they want to get JFK'd.

I'm not sure if she even thinks conservatives are necessarily "bad", but she definitely disagrees in some areas. The vocal and controversial e-celeb right wingers are dumb for publicly supporting her, they should know better. The leftists are also dumb as shit for rejecting her, because she's the only Dem candidate that is most likely to get votes from all sides. Everyone is just beyond fucking retarded at this point.