It is the 41st Millennium...

It is the 41st Millennium. For more than a hundred centuries the Empress of Peoplekind has sat immobile on the Golden Throne of Earth. She is the master of peoplekind by the will of the gods and master of a million worlds by the might of Her inexhaustible armies. She is a rotting carcass writhing invisibly with power from the Dark Age of Social Justice. She is the Carrion Lord of the vast Imperium of Peoplekind for whom a thousand souls are sacrificed every day so that She may never truly die.

Yet even in Her deathless state, the Empress continues Her eternal vigilance. Mighty battlefleets cross the Rethuglican-infested miasma of the Warp, the only route between distant stars, their way lit by the Astronomican, the psychic manifestation of the Empress' will. Vast armies give battle in Her name on uncounted worlds. Greatest amongst Her soldiers are AntiFa, the anti-fascist, bio-engineered super-warriors. Their comrades in arms are legion: Black Lives Matter and countless planetary defence forces, the ever-vigilant LGBTQZP+ and the shills of the Adeptus Shareblueicus to name only a few. But for all their multitudes, they are barely enough to hold off the ever-present threat to oppressed and marginalized folk from Fascists, Nazis, white surpemacists -- and far, far worse.

To be a person in such times is to be one amongst untold billions. It is to live in the cruelest and most bloody regime imaginable. These are the tales of those times. Forget the power of equity and restorative justice, for so much has been forgotten, never to be relearned. Forget the promise of diversity and multiculturalism, for in the grim dark future there is only war. There is no peace

Attached: God Empress of Peoplekind.jpg (473x670, 256K)

Uh.

DELET THI

Bumped and based

What has op been taking

Attached: 4d8108bd9ae9814.jpg (599x599, 64K)

DEATH TO THE FALSE EMPORESS!!!!!!!!

Attached: a19.jpg (450x619, 51K)

Attached: Mournival.png (709x817, 671K)

Poor Loken.

He deserved better...

Attached: euphrati_on_board_by_nachomon-d4ggxhz.jpg (753x1061, 189K)

40k is the most redpilled setting ever devised.
Prove me wrong.

Attached: 1546890092786.jpg (700x700, 122K)

Attached: 1535659540899.png (766x607, 441K)

Him and Torgaddon both.

o7

Attached: 75ce0ad60735decf18cbbab3dcee9227.jpg (972x1361, 194K)

Blood for the blood god
And bait for the bait god

He was based as fuck, he beat Lucius in melee and humiliated him.

Attached: eu.png (551x616, 455K)

Just posting HH fan art now.

Attached: Eisenstein.jpg (1280x1814, 865K)

Attached: Euphrati_Keeler__Garviel_Loken.jpg (830x1165, 656K)

Attached: What a waste.jpg (1100x990, 257K)

no, he got what he discovered, everyone did, all the horrible shit that goes wrong was all easily avoidable and pretty blatant.
the problem with space marines is they got no balls.
and the problem with the primarchs is they are literally children and the problem with the emperor is that he treated them as such.
they had one fucking job and they managed to not just fail, but irreparably destroy any hopes of accomplishing it.
and it all happened because idiots like loken did nothing as it happened right in front of their faces.

Attached: Autism Quest.jpg (900x619, 189K)

Quality content.
We need more of this here.

"God-emperor"

Attached: 1471885467536.png (600x450, 488K)

Attached: Warhammer-40000-фэндомы-Horus-Heresy-Wh-Past-4317348.jpg (600x614, 168K)

Serious question: Could the Democrats have Ginsburg put into some kind of vegetative state in order to keep her alive at least until Trump is out of office? Does the lifetime appointment still count if she can't make it to the court?

Attached: Warhammer-40000-фэндомы-Horus-Heresy-Wh-Past-4317349.jpg (600x614, 91K)

Ruth Bader Ginsborg

saw this today, they’re getting desperate

Attached: 1A3581A9-0C37-456E-A00C-6D48C4BE670F.jpg (2048x1536, 568K)

What kind of heresy is this?Purge all the nonbelievers.
I am the Hammer,
I am the edge of His Sword,
I am the tip of His Spear,
I am the mail about His Fist,
I am the flight of His Arrows,

I am the right hand of my Emperor,
I am the instrument of His will,
I am His Sword as He is my Armor,
I am His Wrath and He is my Zeal,
I am the Bane of His Foes and the Woes of the Treacherous,

Let us be His Shield,
Let us speak His Word as He fuels the Fire of Devotion,
Let us fight His Battles, as He fights the Battle at the end of time,
And let us join Him there, for Duty ends not in Death,
In Vengeance be true, In Valor be Strong,

I am the Hammer,
I am the Sword,
I am the Spear,
I am the Shield,
I am the soldier at the End of Time.

Attached: GK_Terminator2.jpg (879x845, 92K)

Attached: Galaxy in flames cast.png (1596x637, 1.01M)

>41 millenia
>Not fighting for the Tau Empire

Attached: IMG_6971.jpg (1920x1222, 433K)

Attached: 5rk9bxkert621.jpg (640x907, 233K)

>willingly giving up your fertility and fighting against your own people for some fishy space chinks
no thanks, I'm not retarded

Attached: kjhgfhj.jpg (1280x1814, 917K)

Attached: db7.jpg (580x472, 154K)

What did you expect from the Frenchie really? At best he is cucked beyond redemption at worst you are talking to an Algerian.

I honestly would join chaos against this.

Yes

Attached: dutch-shepherd-3.jpg (637x421, 157K)

This, the Tau are space faggots.

Metaphysically speaking, in WH40K universe, Chaos is the only true answer (at least for ordinary races). Tau are as fucked as Imperium is.

>passively interested in the lore
>decide to buy tabletop rpg book
>do zero research prior
>buy what I thought was core book for setting
>turns out to be space pirates instead of space marines

I'm dumb, but it's okay. I went out and got the Deathwatch collection to supplement the then useless copy of Rogue Trader

I've taken four randoms with no knowledge of the setting through a homebrew adventure involving the consequences of their poor decisions.

>miniature campaign in 30k
>10k years later
>"yeah, shits fucked and because you did it"

Attached: 1547171107595.gif (162x192, 30K)

Due to Chaos-wank writing, mostly.

Rogue trader is awesome, plz end yourself.

ATTENTION IMPERIAL CITIZEN!

THE THREAD YOU HAVE MADE HAS BEEN DEEMED HERETICAL BY THE ORDER OF HIS MOST HOLY INQUISITION.

YOU WILL REMAIN AT YOUR TERMINAL UNTIL SUCH TIME THE NATURE OF YOU GUILT HAS BEEN DETERMINED.

ANY ATTEMPT TO RESIST IMPERIAL AUTHORITIES OR AGAIN ACCESS RESTRICTED INFORMATION WILL RESULT IN THE HARSHEST METHOD OF EXECUTION.

MAY IMPERIAL JUSTICE ACCOUNT IN ALL BALANCE.

THE EMPEROR PROTECTS!

Specifically nurgle or slaanesh, yes. I know nurgle sounds really bad, but you don't actually feel any of the pain, and if you have the will and dedication, you become extremely powerful and deadly. Slaanesh is less interesting, but still safe. Tzeentch is boring as fuck, and Khorne is endless stress and anger. You think being angry and killing shit all the time is fun, but khornites are legitimately pissed off and stressed out all the time, it's not fun at all.

>You guys need to stop believing in gods, they're total bullshit.
>gets crippled in a fight he started by insisting he wasn't a god
>turned into an actual god by faith channeled through the immaterium
I can only imagine how pissed off he is.

This is a new kind of heresy

Attached: BCD96541-3F06-4834-8665-261841894966.jpg (900x900, 163K)

Well, it's Grimdark, you know, and it's quite amusing nonetheless.
The fight against Chaos (and the victory of Chaos) is philosophical.
Imperial Truth is defeated, because God-Emperor was always a god in all but name, yet it demanded to recognize no God.
The Greater Good is defeated because races other than Tau are unfit for it, yet it demands to spread the Greater Good to them.

Tzeentch is best. It's like seeing the Galaxy as one big riddle and endlessly solving it. Now, that is life.

Bump for absolute genius

bampin

Cegorach is pretty alright if you don't mind spending your eternity hanging out with 99.9% gay elf clowns and like, 8 mon'keigh.

Slaanesh is actually really bad. Just like Khornites have to constantly pursue more and more blooshed they have to chase more and more pleasure and/or perfection.

You could actually sell the books back for quite a lot of dosh since they're out of print.

>Greatest amongst Her soldiers are AntiFa, the anti-fascist, bio-engineered super-warriors

They shall be my finest social justice warriors, these wymyn who give of themselves to me. Like cookie dough I shall mould them and in the furnace of war I shall cook them. They shall be of hungry will and sweaty skin. In folds of fat I shall clad them and with the mightiest spoons shall they be armed. They will be untouched by beauty or health, no fitness shall blight them. They are my bulwark against thinness. They are the Defenders of Wymynkind. They are my Space Whales. And they shall know no salads.

Attached: commie antifa death squad, fatties will sit on you.png (1131x849, 1.98M)

>tfw the astronomicon is literally a beacon lit by the emperor's rage at being worshipped

Starving out the chaos gods by filling the galaxy with humans who pretended they didn't exist was actually a sound plan given the mechanics of how they exist in the first place.

It's too bad he was such a shitty dad that it fell apart immediately.

>I AM NOT A GOD WTF LORGAR WHY ARE YOU WORSHIPPING ME
*he says whilst using his god-like powers to force lorgar and his legion to their knees*

big emps deserved it

True; but the big problem is that going the Chaos-wank route makes it less entertaining. The problem is that the "Chaos-wank"-style writing subverts being able to tell a good story, because it's basically doing the equivalent of telling you the predestined end at the start, somewhat akin to telling you the whodunit (and how) at the *start* of a mystery novel.

>Starving out the chaos gods
He would have filled the universe with Tyranids if that was his plan.

The first few books of horus hersey are written kino

>immortal all powerful psyker
>literally so magnificent that the average human can't look at him without being turned into a drooling mess that wants to lick his boots
>totally not a god guyz i swear

Normies couldn't maintain eye contact with most primarchs because of how divine they were, I can only imagine how bad the Emperor was. His refutation of godhood must have seemed like the dumbest shit ever to anyone who had ever been within a mile of him.

Nah calm down.I don't think the current story will go anywhere major till 2023 ( i think that's when they plan to end with the HH books).We ll see after that where they take it.

Real talk, at least that fake religion is worth something. The machine spirit bull shit is literally what is holding humanity back.

>SJW'd Warhammer lore
Is it possible to murder posts?

Wait, isn't he now doing this since the astronomnomnom is calling the main fleet in?

Oh! God I lost it here; this is brilliant man!

Attached: LOLs.gif (349x199, 603K)

>immortal all powerful psyker
Never understood how he was immortal (before he was injured)... if he wasn't a God (assuming he is telling the truth)

The Dragon of Mars would like a word with you friend.

fuck off word cuck

Attached: lorgar BTFO.png (1636x326, 37K)

oh fug, i forgot that part- he battled the dragon and got the immortal life?

>super novice to 40K lore, but i know the general story of that universe.

I noticed, the reason it initially cost me so much was the phb for deathwatch. I ended up just buying a bundle.

I accidentally gave a coworker an existential crisis over how fucked the setting is.
>the consequences of him ignoring a genestealer cult, and having his Mary sue die knowing he failed so immensely

They've taken to throwing cool shit into a stasis field so they can play with it in the 40k segment, but I haven't told them
>a) the admech will lay claim to everything
>b) none of their characters will be able to know where their stash is
time capsule swag they forgot to make a map for

Yeah it's what's drawing them to Terra.

He's a "Perpetual". In ye olde lore (where Khorne was made by the Mongols) he was a Sumerian warrior who was sacrificed along with 1000 slaves to create a superhuman with the strength of an army. The 1000 souls a day to the golden throne was him being reborn to stop him from falling apart. Now it's just "lol a mystery" and apparently one of the primarchs is a perpetual too or something.

Emps took a, maybe Ctan God, and stuffed him in Mars. This influenced the people with "Necron Space magik" of mars to become super smart with technology.

theres only one response to a post like this

Attached: 1543007573623.gif (320x180, 1.18M)

uh-oh

Attached: 40k4.jpg (1023x575, 45K)

Dead by February

Attached: 1536677896339.jpg (960x678, 26K)

What if the Emps was actually a genestealer this entire time?

There is specific lore that states male and female Tau are indistinguishable from one another. By human standards, female tau look like men.

Also you are a traitor to mankind and will be summarily dealt with when the Imperial Guard smash a Leeman Russ through your door. That is if the Tyranids don't get you first.

Literal pentagram inside lunar crescent. Luna wolf’s are Muslim

Muslim Gang Members

Must be lent, because I'm about to go to a fish fry.

Attached: c4d.gif (320x216, 72K)

>that Ferrus burn
no wonder Lorgar went crazy after getting btfo like that

Topkek, never read any of Loragar's books but he is a total bitch.

I thought he was the result of every ancient shaman/old psyker on earth committing ritual suicide when they felt their powers waning.

haha how are the chaos gods real like just believe in them haha

Attached: 1539959175245.png (1600x1432, 3.58M)