Hookup culture

>elevator selfie
>picture (sky) diving
>picture by a big cliff, usually with arms open and looking to the horizon
>selfie with dog/cat/(child if she's a single mom)
>selfie with Eiffel tower/Tower of Pisa/Big Ben/etc on the background
>beach/pool/gym selfie showing tits and/or ass if she thinks herself attractive enough for it
>I'm not just your regular girl. I love cats/dogs, traveling and drinking coffee/wine.
>follow me @roastietoastie5638
I just summarized 95% of women profiles. Why are dating app roasties so fucking predictable and boring? How the Hell can we save Western women?

Attached: roast.jpg (634x645, 65K)

how do you see all these clearly retarded things they pull off, and still want to save them?
how fucking pathetic must ur life be, that you literally can not imagine living without them

>i'm not here for a long time just a good time.

Attached: 1487842799494923167.jpg (1080x1080, 164K)

Was about to make this thread myself
You missed out "love a man with tattoos"

Tinder is the ultimate black pill, it made me realise that all women care about it conforming. Six months later they'll be obsessing over something different. Yet they all will be, no one will be interested in anything else.
Literal sheeple.

Kek, that's pretty accurate.

We can't, the Jews have destroyed any hope for modern women.

why are you lurking on dating apps?

it is like looking at pictures of train wrecks all day and thinking to yourself: "I aint riding a train, ever"

Attached: pleasant ride.jpg (1280x720, 72K)

>$20k bag

They're literal cookie cutter thots
Have to be completely drunk to lower my standards far enough to be hitting on tinder sluts
Every time I make one I always get a few roasties that are into me but I just end up ignoring them and deleting the app lol.
Then months later I'll do it again just for the laughs.
They're a waste of time.

>traveling
>coffee
>cats
>blue/red/etc hair colors

You can flag every profile if you see those four.

You forgot
>I love adventuring
WHAT DOES THAT MEAN, WHY DO THEY ALL PUT IT

Don't forget

>Just a Pam/Leslie looking for her Jim/Ben

>How the Hell can we save Western women?
>Save
You mean kill, kill them right? Why do you feel the need to save what has already rose a cock carousal and almost assuredly is a unrepentant cog in the jew-globalist wheel/system?

What about males? Is it bad if I have a tinder photo with me and my landcruiser in the desert?
>inb4 I took the quintessential roastie meme

>elevator selfie

How the fuck did this became a thing? Why do people think this is a good idea?

Traveling at the man's expense.

Hey fonduefag. I’m moving o your countr soon. How is the rosti epidemic there?

Blame America.
They protect the Jew from justice (death at the hands of smelly shitskins).
This is Americas "cultural" export.

>recognizing a 20k bag
Hopefully you at least don't have a dick.

>op goes to app for casual sex
>why is everyone presenting like a "roastie"
>OP can't stop sucking dick

You are missing a few:

> Picture of passport and plane ticket.
> Picture of legs outstretched on the beach.
> Picture of holding birthday balloons.
> Picture of intense study session: Pen. Paper. MacBook Pro.
> Picture of wakeboarding.

who cares. they make bars a lot of money.

Another:

> Picture of you at Toronto Blue Jays game.

it basically means going out to do "something random xD"
Like climbing over a fence or riding a train to an unknown station or dipping their feet into a fountain.
They want you to provide them ideas they can reject to feel like they're in power, or accept if they like you to seem so "brave"

Why are you judging women by dating app roasties? Like comparing a meth addicted convict to a Doctor/ Lawyer, ffs have some standards man

>dating app roasties
That's a self-selecting set of women with a need for constant reassurance and affirmation from friends and family.

>bitter, cynical, depressed
How are your relationships?

It means doing literally anything outdoors. Like going for a hike, that to them is adventuring. I take my girlfriend with me when I travel. We did Alaska in 2016 and saw the Northern Lights, did a few other things over 4 days. She came back and was exctited and talking about it with her thot mates. They brushed it off and told her it "sounded boring" meanwhile they think a week long trip to Bali, getting absolutely hammered, is an exotic adventure.

Women on dating apps or above the age of 25 frankly should never be taken seriously for anything but a fuck and chuck

I hope you guys aren't looking for decent human beings on tinder...

You really gotta watch out for the ones that only post a couple of headshots, Them is fatties.

>WHAT DOES THAT MEAN, WHY DO THEY ALL PUT IT

They want you to pay so they can travel and fuck foreign Chads

Right back at you, Becky

what about
>420 friendly
>love a man with tattoos
We don't get that on the east coast here.
Instead they inform you on how many tattoos they have in their bio.

Attached: 1454895413130.jpg (450x600, 55K)

Answer the question. This board really starts smelling like bitter incels. And that is absolutely weak. The right needs presentable, good looking, attractive and confident men and women to present it that others want to be like and fuck.

But what am I saying that on Jow Forums of all places.

Attached: That Feel.jpg (600x698, 21K)

It means travel. The spontaneous part means they expect you to pay last minute plane prices.

The adventurous part means suite or penthouse accommodation, outside what Chad and Brad normally get when turning them into human toilets/gangbang fodder. She's a princess, and won't let another man (after her ex, Pillow) not treat her as such. Can't handle me at my worse...

Got a friend who must get a different girl on tindr every week, Brits, Polish, American even Paki girls he pulls.

It disgust me that he is into that culture but he won't listen to me.

>go on dating site comprised of the lowest common denominator
>surprised
You need to get out more. There are people that don’t participate in this culture. But are YOU worthy enough for them? Somehow I doubt it. The fact that you browse and obsess over this stock of women tells us all that you are just as degenerate as them.

Women don't owe you sex just because you spend money on them on a date. Think about it from our perspective as women. Mini-Golf is a fun activity. But it's only something I would ever do if a guy was buying. If you want to know what a person values, look at what they spend their own money on. As for going out to dinner. Eating out at sit-down restaurants is something I rarely ever do, unless I'm on a date. Because it's expensive. Flowers, they are nice but nothing something I'd ever buy myself. I like ice cream but that's not going to earn you a sloppy top. And a good night kiss would just be leading on the guy. Horseback racing, once again, something I would never pay for myself. If you're going to fuck a guy because he fed you a meal, that makes you a very cheap date. Last I checked, a blowjob goes for $60 minimum here. And sex typically goes for $80 minimum. Why on earth am I gonna fuck every beta who buys me dinner when I can fuck betas for $80, $100, $120+? Not to mention that it costs money for me to doll myself up all nice for our date. And takes time. And my value is higher than yours. Because men are thirsty and us women are the gatekeepers. We hold up half the sky. You're not Chad/Tyrone and you want this pussy? It's going to cost you AT LEAST $80. CASH.

Lower the age of consent to marry to 12 (there no such thing as marital rape), outlaw fornication, remove the dating apps

They're pretty sweet until I get bored/tired of them. I tend to get bored from everything.
This reality is a collection of fleeting feels.

>love to laugh, make me laugh
>take me on an adventure
>dont even think about talking to me if you have different political views
>feminist
>meinafrica.jpg
>mewithelephant.jpg

/wrists

Got married young
Dont give a fuck. Take it to r9k

You're a dude. Quit being weird

>Picture of legs outstretched on the beach.

Are they my legs or are they hotdog sausages, riddle me ree, user?

>our prospecitve as women
You know the rule, tits of GTFO

Bikinis were invented by a Jew and are the most useless thing. Wearing a cleavage-showing string-y bra while "swimming" is very unsupportive. And when I saw "swimming" I mean they're sitting on the sand trying to get attention, not getting a drop wet. Wearing a thong is just nigger behavior and utterly useless.
inb4 but I want to see naked chicks on the beaaach why can't I creep on girls, why are you stopping my fun
Get a wife and look at her half naked all you want. The West has no place for jew clothing in public. It's trash. Save that for the bedroom.

No, user. That means you probably have hobbyist-level outdoor interests that have taken time to develop and appreciate, and did so free of the desire to brag about it to your friends for thot points.

You don't sound like a woman by the way you talk.

>Why are dating app roasties so fucking predictable and boring?
>Looking for quality women on a dating app

You cucks are just as bad as the jews, don't try to see women as equals and attribute male qualities to them, they are not and I'm not saying this in a bad way but if you think that a woman is supposed to be interesting you are in for very bad ride.

Attached: 1537640962855.jpg (700x525, 20K)

I'm not MGTOW but I'm about 90% in agreeance with the "mainstream mgtow" thinking.
Another words most woman today in the dating scene are just after your wallet.
Unfortunately every time I think theres an exception to the rule I get proven wrong.

Also
>Picture of feet with painted toe nails in the sand on a beach

it unironically depresses me to see the number of teenage girls on hookup apps

you can just scroll through like a menu, and we're supposed to pretend that it's all males at fault for objectifying women

Attached: ted_kaczynski_harvard_g-594372140.jpg (1200x675, 135K)

Attached: roasted.jpg (1124x1836, 461K)

It means they're individuals you shitlord

Attached: Lostinselfworship.jpg (3232x2056, 1.62M)

It's as if they were made to simply be mothers

It means going abroad to get some foreign swarthy cock

They look like they are thinking.
None of them are thinking.

Lonely Loser General?

>having to use dating apps in 2019 cause you couldnt muster the courage to talk to that girl on the playground.
We reap what we sow in life

It used to be called the "MySpace Angle". Done mostly by fat chicks, a closeup of the face and at a slighter higher then nose-level angle because looking up slightly hides their quadruple chin.

Therein lies the rub, Mexibro. Expecting anything of a woman other than being a mother and not acting like a cunt is to expect too much.
But most of the west is pretty much "be a dateless wonder for 1-2 years at a time, occasionally have a girfriend, until getting "settled for" by some 35 year old roastie who gets obese after one kid then divorce rapes you after you help change diapers for a couple of years.

>Machu Picchu

now that we got this out of the way how the fuck do you actually meet someone that can become your "partner"?
"dating" sites obviously don't work
woman who attend night clubs are probably not there to look for long term relationship either
So how is it? Is there literally no way to meet someone other than trough friends? (like meeting a friend, them inviting you into their friend circle, you meeting a girl there)

All women are like that, every social media regardless

Why do we have a painting of the Joconde and not some dude

Even back then females loved seeing themselves

What's wrong with hooking up? Remaining celibate until marriage and only fucking one girl your entire life is retarded.
Sex is pleasurable, you should not be shamed for enjoying life.

Attached: 4zAUL30.jpg (1521x2028, 674K)

This kind of.

Used dating apps for a year, literally got nobody.

Asked out this random blonde hair blue eyes qt where I get my hair cut, and we've been going out for a few months now.

Seriously, if you want to find a girl worth keeping around, dating sites are probably one of the worst places to look, ranked slightly higher than nightclubs.

Why eat the same chocolate bar for the rest of your life when you can sample the steak and the pudding too!

Anglo women serve one purpose - to ride Slav cock and spread wide for the coming Slavic century

>NOT LOOKING FOR A HOOKUP!!

>NY>PA>CA>HI>WA>CA>NY>CO
>I probably like your dog more than I like you. Vegan. Free spirit. Yoga. Craft beer. Laughing til my face hurts. Don’t be boring.

>roastietoastie5638
kek

I have nothing against dating apps or the people that use them but does no one else feel really saddened and empty by their existence?
You see a face, you scroll through pictures and descriptions that have be written out to catch your attention like a product in a store despite most of them being the same generic garbage like OP posted and then you decide if you wanna keep that person in your pool of options with a swipe.
Maybe I'm dumb romantic that likes the concept of being friends with someone before anything else. Hell there are even apps to search for people that have the same hobbies as you. That sounds pretty good.

Again maybe I'm just a fag but it just all feels so shallow and soulless.

Attached: 28.jpg (2560x1457, 1.87M)

20K bag and Zero Personality.
Hollow inside and Selfish nothing to see here.

Under 6'2 bartender btw. T-Th. I work hard and play harder.

Attached: 1545744437046m.jpg (576x1024, 62K)

Bro, youre talking to incels here. What dont you get?

DOG MOM/CAT MOM
INTERACIAL KID AND IT'S BLACK

Attached: 1490890368487.png (1200x891, 132K)

This black sheboon whores herself out in Australia between Melbourne and Adelaide on Tinder.
Pays no tax
Spread genital herpes
Is a drug pig
Conned a legit autistic friend out of $5,000 and he won’t press charges because he still thinks he’s her sugar daddy.
Also in person looks nothing like her heavily filtered pics.

This is the quality of women on tinder, literally worse than prostitutes who you pay a set time for, these parasites are fraudulent, deceptive and blackmailing.
I’m amazed it’s so common and police aren’t arresting these women. It’s theft plain and simple.

Attached: A1D2D85F-0BEE-440E-ABAD-A43D12A99F5E.jpg (1540x1525, 394K)

>it is like looking at pictures of train wrecks all day and thinking to yourself: "I aint riding a train, ever"
Where do you go to meet women then?

Attached: 82f1ea3fb9_Schermafbeelding_2017-11-08_om_08.08.52.png (600x408, 336K)

Lol, I actually have matched and talked to this bitch on Tinder. She's South African and was in Melbourne 6 months ago. Never met her, she seemed like a cunt.

Beating 8 betas to "muh church"
>my reformed whore single mom wife I met at church
25 years strong XD

Why. It's a nigger.

lol spot on. When the tables are turned and THEY get rejected for any reason though, watch out.

Attached: ''If you can't handle me at my worst, you don't deserve me at my best.' (640x380, 18K)

>WHAT DOES THAT MEAN, WHY DO THEY ALL PUT IT
It means going to Morocco and getting beheaded.

I have a feeling that 95% of the photos that aren't selfies were taken by their ex-boyfriend/last tinder hookup

>h0w can we sabe dem?
Protip: You can’t.

Nice larp. 7.5/10

Based and old timey stripey 1 piece piled

I got lucky, but I despair for my son. I've been telling him to get a traditional religious girl. He keeps complaining that he's an atheist. I keep telling him it doesn't matter. He turns 18 soon, I don't envy him...much.

oh god i know them all and i hate them all soo much

>make me laugh
>buy me food
>give me your best pickup line
>not dtf, sorry
>I love pizza
>etc
The list of low effort is amazing

Indeed.

It's literally impossible to explain this to young men, but you really should be with only one. The longer you live, the more obvious this becomes. But when you are young, you're programmed to fuck anything you can, so logic can only do so much.

STOP
BEING
PATHETIC

Sven you are part of the problem.

>If you want to know what a person values, look at what they spend their own money on.

BINGO.
Most guys pend their money on women.
Hence the best guys are the ones who want nothing to do with women.

This larper didnt even realise he was onto something

whoring yourself out on a hookup app is quintessentially pathetic

At least you got a single mom, I had to get rid of the guy I was cucking.

Cutting your dick off doesn’t make you a woman