So what if guys who want to turn into women anyway?

So what if guys who want to turn into women anyway?

Why is it your problem?

Just live and let live.

Besides

>implying you wouldn't.

Attached: trap.jpg (1280x720, 413K)

*yaaaaaawn* Good morning Mossad.

Imagine the smell

Attached: 1.jpg (1389x1179, 65K)

Attached: 2.jpg (1719x1594, 202K)

Attached: 3.jpg (2174x1555, 159K)

Attached: 1499047051930.jpg (826x506, 41K)

Tell me why it's your problem m8.

Attached: 4.jpg (2977x1561, 217K)

Attached: 5.jpg (2977x1558, 201K)

There's a difference between advertising something and letting someone do what they want to their own body.

Who the fuck cares if some dude takes hormones and buys a dress, seriously its 2019.

Honestly I couldn't give a fuck either way if they weren't so fucking bent on making me celebrate it.

Attached: 6.jpg (1882x1398, 159K)

Attached: 7.jpg (2170x1571, 160K)

It does because they shove the propaganda and false science down our and our kids' throats, while a lot of taxpayer money goes in to it. Also
>current year
Kys faggot

Simply because it leads to more degeneracy and eventually societal collapse as it has done the previous 26 times in every dominate empire/culture in history.

yeah, there is absolutely nothing wrong with promoting and encouraging mental illness instead of actually trying to help them.

Attached: 1540783749272.jpg (528x1024, 52K)

> > implying you wouldn't
> implying I'm a faggity fag fag faggot

I've been reading about this recently. Supposedly people who are right wing have on average much stronger disgust reactions. They literally cannot see reason when exposed to something even mildly distasteful. In many ways it is similar to the way in which "snowflake sjw's" react, ironically.

His name is Lanita Hot. Thank me later

If you're talking about the picture, she's not distasteful at all, she's hot. You have to have something wrong with you if you don't see that.

anybody have her feet pics?

Attached: 1536500338817.png (1262x854, 1.11M)

Well, you're a waste of fucking oxygen unironically. How the fuck can you not be disgusted by inverted penises and fucking man ladies. Dont give me that shit

Nothing gets me going like the smell of a necrotic flesh wound.

Attached: typing-america-boner-into-google-image-search-does-not-fail-to-impress-69337.gif (285x189, 990K)

Ahh, it's nice to see a fellow /soc/ poster.

What brings you here?

Attached: trap2.jpg (1350x900, 180K)

She's not post op. Not many people are actually.

They can do whatever they want provided:

1) Not on taxpayer dollars

2) No one else is obligated to cater to their delusions

Ok, more level headed response now. What exactly is the reason here and why are you stereotyping right wing people? Im pretty sure most people are disgusted by transgenders

>Why is it your problem?
Because you are trying to shove this shit down kids' throat as if it was the new normal.
Being a fag/trans is NOT normal and it will never be.

That doesn't mean I hate them, but I want you to stop pestering the other 97% of the population and destroying their freedom in order to pander to them.
The needs of the many outweigh the needs of the few.

I need to see this little bitch get fucked sauce me?

What can I say, I dislike looking at a man's ass, even if it is pumped full of estrogen.
Being disgusted is not an excuse to discriminate against someone.

ty

Who said anything about discrimination? How are they being discriminated against? They are literally getting laws written to protect them.

So what if I want to live in a homogenous ethnostate? So what if I want my country to have closed borders and far right laws, rules, and regulations? How does that affect anyone else? Why does Marxist bullshit have to get shoved down everyone’s throats universally?

And you didnt answer my question

fuck off. evolution requires a chad style survival. mentally ill trannies will be smited

Shemales are my fetish. I want nothing more than to have my hairy hole torn apart by one.

The issue is that trans are being used as a political weapon. Its not unreasonable to say that some men are born super feminine and resonate with women more than men. But when non-passing ugly men are coping by becoming their own girlfriends or becoming trans for social capital. then there is an issue. Its being incentivized to larp as woman.

Attached: UvdLgRH5OVFJNurs9GVVzFj_1v-5H0I5EM2It3IsTcI.jpg (640x857, 92K)

Because I am apparently a bigot for not wanting to date a trans person

The fact that i still have my penis is implication enough that i wouldnt......fucking fag

>homogenous ethnostate

America isn't homogenous though. Assuming you're a WASP, chances are you've got a bit of native American, a bit of Italian, some Irish and some Spanish in you too. :P just sayin.

tried that but they wouldn't live and let live, they insisted i bake a cake and use their made up titles (while refusing to use mine, wtf is wrong with lord of the dancing bones as a title) and put dicks too close to little girls trying to pee.

gave them an inch and they took a mile.

>But when non-passing ugly men are coping by becoming their own girlfriends

Rofl.

I’m well aware. Let’s say a group of white nationalists started a city of 2000 in the middle of nowhere. They aren’t harming anyone, right? They just want to be left alone. How long do you think that would last before the feds came in?

I would let him suck me.

>her

>Why is it your problem?
they are a symptom of a problem that affects the society we are in AND a self propagating lesser problem

>Supposedly people who are right wing have on average much stronger disgust reactions
Did this study give a definition of what "right wing" is supposed to mean?

Nothing can hide man hands. Nothing.

That sounds like treason and sedition, which is not what's going on here. You're talking about creating your own city state within an existing country, whereas here all I'm talking about is leaving people alone.

>ywn have a cute tranny worship your cock and give it all the love she never gave to her own

The hairline is always a dead giveaway.
Disgusting.

Yeah I would tap that (if I was still a degenerate). But most of them don't look like that.

Attached: tranny jennifer pritzker.jpg (744x1128, 120K)

Except your dads anus

I don't if non whites want to be trannies
I don't want whites to be trannies
It's good that non whites sterilize themselves

>What

Hello Mossad's AI spambot.

If it isn't my problem then they shouldn't be mad that I find them ugly and don't want to date them

Hell is for ever!

Because this kind of mentally challenged people vote for leftist parties and can influence youngsters.

I’m going to disagree with that, but for the sake of arguing the actual point I was making, look at it this way. Right wing beliefs are not tolerated, even at the state level. Abortion, gay marriage, it could all be left up to the states, allowing right wing enclaves. Yet progs push every single thing at the federal level.

Let's be honest with ourselves, there is no choice. White women have spoken.

White "men" just need to accept their role as either a cuck or turn into a trap.

Attached: azbWavD.jpg (743x1321, 121K)

KYS kike