Is he a fed?

Is he a fed?

Attached: nikki fountain.jpg (600x480, 41K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/bLxKpr1qzvM
youtube.com/watch?v=XH9Gur7EHfI
youtube.com/watch?v=4zcz2tbePnI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

definitely a jew, and desu there isn't much of a difference at this point

Possibly. But what he says about white genocide and Israel is spot on. Not all glow in the darks are bad. And some of us operate within plausible deniability.

are YOU?

agree

does anyone know what his mom and dad do for a living? thats how Jow Forums found out David Hogg was a plant

>nicholas fuentes pepe style
if anything spencer is the fed, getting people to go to multiple doxing retard rallies and ruining their lives

hes 16 you nigger

No, he's just arrogant and quick to double and triple down on wavering positions to protect his reputation.

special bonus: ethical cp advocate

19 actually

His show on youtube is a good watch and he's spot on about optics.

youtu.be/bLxKpr1qzvM

No he isn't. He's extremely ant-israel.

SHILLS BTFO

D&C TACTICS BTFO

in all fields

Attached: 1538001843316.jpg (933x1024, 932K)

so what?

a fed cant infiltrate the right wing circles being anti israel

do you even counter intelligence retard

you've asked the question, now perhaps its time for you to substantiate on HOW he is a fed if you really believe he might be.

Why do you fall for the obvious shill tactic?
It’s clear that he is operating from Tel Aviv under a Portugal proxy

what shill tactic would that be? i dont care if he is one, maybe he will say something amusingly stupid

>Not all glow in the darks are bad

Attached: glownigger_reactor.jpg (364x501, 22K)

See look he is already switching
Fuentes isn’t a spook he says things that Alex Jones for example doesn’t, and AJ literally works for time warner cable.
Anybody who openly talks about the Jews is okay in my book, for now at least. We need as much EXPOSURE as possible

>"In 711, the Moorish invasion of the Iberian Peninsula was seen by many in the Jewish population as a liberation"
>In 1492, Spain expelled its Jewish population as part of the Spanish Inquisition. Tens of thousands of Spanish Jews subsequently fled to Portugal...
>Since April 2013, Sephardim who are descendants of those expelled in the inquisition are entitled to claim Portuguese citizenship provided that they 'belong to a Sephardic community of Portuguese origin with ties to Portugal.'

Shalom.

NICK FUENTES IS A HOLOCAUST DENIER
>NICK FUENTES IS A HOLOCAUST DENIER

youtube.com/watch?v=XH9Gur7EHfI

A spook

he is the same age as me and most of Jow Forums i doubt it
>inb4 fuck off zoomer
times up old man

You’re a spook faggot
Nick is based and only a taste of what gen Z will bring

Fuck off Nick

a Fed infiltrating the altright cant be pro Israel~

also, Alex Jones got deplatformed for saying much less extreme things, while Nick even ahs a blue checkmark on twitter

thats suspect.

ZOOMER AND 30 YEAR OLD BOOMER ALLIANCE

fuck d&c shills, we need to team up and save the world already.
LETS GO

it's clear this thread is filling up with Nick fanboys who get mad at anyone who questions their idol.

Just answer this: why do the mainstream media try to deplatform everyone on the altright viciously but Nick is never attacked?

If Nick isn't a fed, he at least talks to them.

Attached: 1546673152714.jpg (792x486, 107K)

>imagine being Jewish in 2019
The entire world is waking up to your lies
b-bbbut muh Alex Jones spook infiltrate altright drumpf black lives matter amirite??
Soon children will be dancing on your bones J E W

calling anyone who doesnt suck Nick's dick is peak woke

Cringe

if any of the Nick fanboys can provide a valid explanation for these inconsistencies instead of just screaming jew like retards, that'd be great

>imagine being so piss poor at shilling that nobody even wants to engage you
I’m only responding because I just found out nick and he is clearly a high IQ bad goy
Very inspirational show

ASIA FOR THE ASIANS, AFRICA FOR THE AFRICANS, WHITE COUNTRIES FOR EVERYBODY!

Everybody says there is this RACE problem. Everybody says this RACE problem will be solved when the third world pours into EVERY white country and ONLY into white countries.

The Netherlands and Belgium are just as crowded as Japan or Taiwan, but nobody says Japan or Taiwan will solve this RACE problem by bringing in millions of third worlders and quote assimilating unquote with them.

Everybody says the final solution to this RACE problem is for EVERY white country and ONLY white countries to “assimilate,” i.e., intermarry, with all those non-whites.

What if I said there was this RACE problem and this RACE problem would be solved only if hundreds of millions of non-blacks were brought into EVERY black country and ONLY into black countries?

How long would it take anyone to realize I’m not talking about a RACE problem. I am talking about the final solution to the BLACK problem?

And how long would it take any sane black man to notice this and what kind of psycho black man wouldn’t object to this?

But if I tell that obvious truth about the ongoing program of genocide against my race, the white race, Liberals and respectable conservatives agree that I am a naziwhowantstokillsixmillionjews.

They say they are anti-racist. What they are is anti-white.

Anti-racist is a code word for anti-white.

i think its more because they know im right.

Is water wet?

Attached: 1547401425960.jpg (500x325, 45K)

Wow I like him a lot more now

How many years has he been 19... 3?

Why is denying fiction bad?

>ruining their lives
There is no life in globo homo. There is nothing to ruin. If you're too much of a pussy to go to a rally you don't deserve to survive desu.

No, but he's trying to impersonate how Trump acts. The problem is he's not an untouchable billionaire so it's going to backfire on him badly.

Gullible retard.

genuinely interested, if he is not a fed, how do you explain the mainstream media trying to doxx, deplatform and ruin guys that dont even ahve one third of his following and dont talk about things as woke as him. why is he immune to the attention of the left wing media?

He was mentioned by both tyt and huffpo though.

youtube.com/watch?v=4zcz2tbePnI

mentioned is not a relentless attack like the others

and nick is actually way more woke than the guys being attacked for being altright

not even SPLC or ADL denouncing him? hmmmm

You really think the cia chose a 19 year old with almost no following to be their asset?

not specifically the cia but yes I think he is a fed, the media doesnt go after him, he says anti semitic stuff all the time and jewish orgs dont attack him, his twitter account even ahs a blue checkmark despite it all

thats why I care what his aprents do

what do you think happens at dinner

*So Nick, how was your day?*

*Oh you know mom, just another day on the internet basking about how the Jews control the World.*

*thats great Nicky, more broccoli?*

No he is just a brown nationalist catholic midget

Attached: Nick Sister Melissa Fuentes.png (720x1280, 834K)

Hmm, it would be interesting to see what his parents do.

What specifically about his behavior makes you think he is a fed though?

how he is immune to the media attention, how he has a blue checkmark, how his following grew drastically, how he is probably the alst person msot would suspect being a fed, which to me makes him even more suspect as thats the grail of counter intelligence

you really think if a fed wanted to infiltrate the alt right he would be pro israel?

He says things about jews and niggers that get people permanently banned from YT if not depersoned from social media completely on literally a daily basis on his nightly streams, nothing happens

>Not all glow in the darks are bad.

But he's never actually done anything to dox anyone in so far as I've heard. He also doesn't call for rallies, and encourages people not to use their real names to not have their careers ruined.

It is possible I suppose, but you'd need more evidence. We can't just accuse him outright because he has these views. He does also call out Israel a lot on his show, and he calls out white genocide. I'm missing where there is a subversive element. The pro Trump stuff I guess? He lauded the Syria withdrawal, and has defended against the fbi's "muh russia" narrative. He's also directly called out Israel for killing American citizens in USS Liberty, and has done talks with the alt right before in which he agreed mostly with them.

Perhaps you might say he is there to divide and conquer, but since his spat with Spencer he's lost a lot of viewers. I dunno what you're saying is possible, but at the end of the day he's an irrelevant e celeb who will never have any power.

it's not subversive. its taking a foothold. he has the trust of the community. what he will do with that trust remains to be seen

he literally questioned heliocentrism so yes

>Not all glow in the darks are bad
Prove it for once, then.

Attached: images.jpg (273x184, 8K)

He's an ironybro who are publicly federal informants. I mean why the fuck would FBI even talk to you if all you can do is tell them about mean posts from kikeslammer88? Of course they are doxing people. The FBI isn't going to visit you in person and give you a card unless you've got real names.

Ears are the same. It is him.

Shalom Jew

Amren
-Founded by a rabbi
-who supported Clinton

>>Not all glow in the darks are bad
At Ground Zero blue spotlights were used to mask Cherenkov radiation

Attached: 911nn096.png (798x650, 333K)

Didn't he dox his former producer?

Autistic people (You) have trouble with faces.

He's a boomer wearing a young man's skin like something out of Get Out, that's all. Civnat "just be christian bro" ideology is the first escape hatch for someone who feels instinctively that our civilisation is under attack but has internalised 1960s race-equality propaganda so they can't express this feeling without using cosmetic proxy identities like religion or culture.

Jews (You) have trouble with goyim knowing.

wow omg holocaust denial is not tolerated on Jow Forums

No one who is not actively calling for terrorism is a fed kill your self you subversive kike.

oh yeah? because you said so?

you must know a lot about counter intelligence

informants are a thing of the past huh

Wow I guess not all Christ fags need the bullet after all.