East europe

guys im from belarus (next to russia) and i have depression.
I see my generation becoming increasingly left and tolerant. Chinese (it is not joke) come to the capital, young girls behave like cheap whores. My country is like the dream of the nazbols coz in the center you can see a catholic church and a monument to Lenin stands 10m away.
I observe what is happening in europe and i understand that i dont want rapprochement with the europeans. But even in russia the younger generation is becoming more and more liberal every year.
There are almost no real christians left, even i cannot call myself them, although i believe in God. No idea what awaits us and i do not understand how you cant eat blackpill

i needed to speak out and im sorry for my english

Attached: 57ac5eb974dc9edaaa71f487cead2b7e.jpg (760x500, 126K)

Other urls found in this thread:

liveleak.com/view?i=9f2_1404485524
youtu.be/8Tgi-j56ueU
youtube.com/watch?v=GqQcZwf-i4A
pravdareport.com/health/31-01-2004/4722-alcoholism-0/
youtube.com/watch?v=xfKq57aBqac
nationalinterest.org/blog/the-buzz/russia-the-worlds-second-largest-immigration-haven-11053
youtube.com/watch?v=zwZ1yWkhh_s
youtube.com/watch?v=A6EydSGm7F4
youtube.com/watch?v=kNNJBXrcOCU
youtube.com/watch?v=dmV5B-_rIoI
youtube.com/watch?v=EnTYV4b77WE
industrialpark.by/en
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>young girls behave like cheap whores
that's because they are cheap whores

Attached: 32311312.gif (500x295, 994K)

i to my regret know one whore, who at 14 sucked for a bottle of vodka. in the province at all horror

liveleak.com/view?i=9f2_1404485524
it could be worse

holy shit

Hold on my fren. Not all hope is lost, History works in se strange way, we never how it will turn out at the end.

I know itns hard for every european brother, but hold on. Your mere existence is already an act of resistance. Never think that you are useless or unworthy. You are worthy to me because you are my European brother.

Our time will come

youtu.be/8Tgi-j56ueU

Attached: IMG_6964.jpg (900x900, 197K)

Гoтoвьcя к вoйнe чyвaк, миpoм этa хyйня нe зaкoнчитcя. Пo мoeмy дoвoльнo oчeвиднo, чтo нac пo вceмy миpy coбepaютcя выжить и cильнo, кaк в ЮAP.
Mнe кaжeтcя, пpидeтcя cтaть oчeнь кpyпнoй бpaтвoй пo вceмy зaпaдy; пo Кaвкaзcкoмy или Итaльянcкoмy oбpaзцy, нo кpyпнeй. Пoлитичecкиe пyти тoлькo c кaждым гoдoм выглядят вce бeccмыcлeннeй.

Attached: 1501429416934.gif (235x240, 1.93M)

based Frog.
xxx

I just want to make it clear, there are about 4000 Chinese in Belarus only

You WILL escape the worst of it because the tide is turning in Europe.
Just thank yourself that you weren't posting this here 10 years ago.

>guys im from belarus
then show your damn flag, liar

Attached: meme_flag_fasc.png (906x900, 266K)

Stay strong Nazbol fren.

Attached: 1544275355924.jpg (1152x548, 222K)

Donbass!!

Good to see that french remember fight still. There was dozens french volunteers fighting alongside donbass seperatist. Remember them from those days.

They bought half of fucking Canada, how hard do you think it is for them to buy all of Belarus for their "belt".
The 4000 Chinese are in Belarus to appraise the goods, and the goods are dirt cheap.

so based

Attached: 1111.png (1090x671, 734K)

user you're good mate, just keep your shit straight and keep on keeping on. Your english is fine, and you type better than most Americans.

The truth is out there.

oh look butthurt has arrived.

>One of Europe's largest mosques opens in Moscow
youtube.com/watch?v=GqQcZwf-i4A

>Scientists claim that almost half of the Russian population inherited Mongol genes
pravdareport.com/health/31-01-2004/4722-alcoholism-0/

>Russia: Drone captures massive Eid al-Fitr celebrations in Moscow
youtube.com/watch?v=xfKq57aBqac

>Russia: The World's Second-Largest Immigration Haven
nationalinterest.org/blog/the-buzz/russia-the-worlds-second-largest-immigration-haven-11053

>part of the plan /Kadyrov’s soldiers (20.000) are ready to kill Ukrainians
youtube.com/watch?v=zwZ1yWkhh_s

>Crimea: Largest Mosque Ever Built, for Crimean Tatars
youtube.com/watch?v=A6EydSGm7F4

>Political Islam, Migrant Crime, Terror Cells Challenge Putin Claims of 'Great White Hope'
youtube.com/watch?v=kNNJBXrcOCU

>The Lingering Effects of Krokodil
youtube.com/watch?v=dmV5B-_rIoI

>FIFA World Cup 2018 with traditional russian women
youtube.com/watch?v=EnTYV4b77WE

coming to a country near you

Attached: Putin-Russia-Muslims.jpg (735x400, 96K)

The whole Russian-Ukrainian spat is fundamentally right-wing white men killing each other for artificial reasons. There should've been ZERO deaths around that conflict, the only reason it has been bloody is because Western poz is trying to coopt ukraine to be a globo-homo stronghold right next to Russia.

Did you know that Ukrainian law has recently been changed to define rape as any sexual contact that hasn't been given explicit consent? Does that sound like an idea emanating from Ukrainian people?
I was just listening to a Ukrainian pop song, by an artist that a whole generation of Ukrainian girls will look up to, flaunting "plus-size", fat acceptane. Whose outreach program does that sound like?

Stop shitting on Russia as it stands they are less cucked than we are

Dude they are chinks you can literally look at them for too long and they will cower in fear. Don't tell me you are being mogged by a 5"4 slant eyed faggot

dude you dont live in Minsk
you will not understand how the amount of color has changed. Minsk has not been like this before, there was no Chinese (lang) in banks and on the streets
btv statistics can be intentionally understated
on the picture the city center about a year ago

Attached: aux-head-1525930948-20180510_kitajc_t.jpg (360x230, 115K)

Attached: 4754660734158.png (900x900, 260K)

Just get a qt chinse gf and you are golden my man.

>Russia as it stands they are less cucked than we are
in what universe?

Attached: incredulous.gif (400x224, 3.65M)

thanks for your words, man

Communism isn't liberal you dumb retard. Yes, you believe in god, you are a liberal, worshiping foreigner kike on stick and the reason your women are becoming whores. Next time when you open a dumb thread think about all your parties where you tried to score and danced to American whore music tones.

Just wait till they start dripping the niggers in.
Got a Burger King in Minsk? That's where you'll fist see them. First just two or three, then a whole gang, just hanging out.

In this one now go back to your USA #1 chamber you know what /ptg/ is the place for you.

You are gypsy right? No real Romanian would have butthurt level this high? Oh wait you are probably Polish using proxy.

both russia and the usa are shit

how much is dugin paying you to shill this hard?

Attached: gopnik.jpg (549x911, 68K)

Lad, on some level you don't have control over the things that others do. But you do control yourself. You ought to make your life one that you can respect, and perhaps you'll become something of a role model to others. It's your only real chance to have a positive influence on the world.

Chinks are generally tough and brave. I haven't seen an adult chink back down from anyone in interpersonal confrontations. They're shit scared of authority though, obviously.
They're going to be a VERY tough enemy.

Same here, but instead of chinese we took vietnamese

dude, i wrote that young people become liberals, and the remnants of communism can be seen in monuments and street names. read carefully and where is the connection between christianity and the fact that atheists-girls become whores at an early age?

Grow up, based Russia is just a meme

He's ideologically confused. He's mixing up classical and americal liberalisms. He's also mixing up Soviet communism and the currently spreading neo-marxism.

Lame boring shit that I never actually even clicked on the links but the titles are big giveaway that is fake news, some lame propaganda.

Attached: THUMB-DOWN.png (457x480, 35K)

Hi Belarus fren
Your country seems kind of comfy, all things considered. I will visit one day.

This is advice we all need to hear.

Attached: 1517602348723.jpg (1375x645, 83K)

lol man BK has already opened and teenagers are hanging around there. I saw the blacks near the university and in the subway, which was a shock for me. i still remember the reaction to the first black man - disgust

they're all russian news sources

Attached: b29.jpg (680x1058, 86K)

>hey I'm from Belarus
>meme flag

Sage

That's just the beginnig bud.
Unless someone gets a crew together and attacks them violently to nip it in the bud nice and early.
Tы их cкopo yвидишь c мecтными тeлкaми. Энджoй!

Good thread user, only sad that this is the topic of it.
Is Lukashenko selling off Belarus to the Chinks ?
Why do they come there?

Attached: Lukashenko-It's better to be a dictator than gay.jpg (640x301, 17K)

i chose randomly(

No I'm pretty sure he's legit.
Fuck off shill

How old are you man? I'm 30 and moved from Minsk to the US about 5 years ago, but still visit home from time to time.
Just wondering to which generation you belong. Mine is not liberal, but they just generally don't care about anything

Attached: 81657fec6082370fc9a435b507e9712691cc353d.jpg (394x269, 28K)

You do know liberals and communists aren't the same right?
As a matter of fact you should be glad more liberals are popping up. Unlike communists, liberals are mostly against political violence and will cuck themselves to fascists by trusting muh democracy and muh marketplace of ideas.

you are lame and boring with posting that shit.
Nobody clicks on your links.

That's a joke, look at the Chosin Reservoir, they put 200,000 troops against 13,000 and lost.

>Is Lukashenko selling off Belarus to the Chinks ?
Sure. He'll sell his own mother to stay in power. So far all that selling led to nothing good for regular people

Communism is a branch of liberalism.

It's advice I need to follow.

>Sage
Another stupid burger empty head.
hey burger shit, try this next time you see meme flag.....LOL

Attached: Preparation-H.jpg (800x567, 119K)

then show the flag? china has no real interest in belarus. the only thing that sets belarus aside from the rest of europe is your zubra, and that isn't good for the chinaman's palate.

do you know xxxtentaion? in minsk a crowd of teenagers gave a wake after his death. I watched a couple of videos from russia, where the guys came to these parties and broke everything, and wanted to do the same, but my friends talked me out. im ashamed that didnt go then

Your problem was following Jewish gods in the first place, you destroyed your people chasing repackaged sand devils and now your people cannot see the nature of reality. There is hope still, but not in semitic gods... Returning to these will only repeat the cycle of destruction.

Well yeah, but communism is more on the left and many communists, myself included, hate liberals for being cucks as I stated (muh democracy muh marketplace muh political violence is bad) and for being capitalists bootlickers.
They come from the same place but end at different roads.

>Liberalism is bad.
>Agreed.
>WE NEED TO DOUBLE DOWN AND TURLY FULFILL IT!!!!
the absolute state...

Different times, warfare is absolutely different now. For example, one strategy being used is to buy off and take over half the globe, and I see only one player deploying it effectively.
When I said tough, I was obviously referring to individuals in that post. Try stepping to thay 5'4 chink and see if you intimidate him.

I'm not answering any more of your posts because you come off either as a shill or a retard.

>china has no real interest in belarus
Chinese have interest in every single spot in the world, they're overpopulated and look for any way to invest their shitty money into. Africa, Australia, Russia, Canada, California. Their money everywhere

industrialpark.by/en

forever dissatisfied pendos

Just kill yourself faggot no one will ever love you. Whites are a failed race especially slavs.

>hen show the flag?
Why you brainless fucks are so concerned with flags.
Fuck the flags. Concentrate on the story you deadbolt. Who cares what flag somebody is using.
80-90% of them are fake anyways, proxies. You must be child to care about them.
I guess you are bunch of homos delicate snowflakes pussies feeling insecure about something....LOL

Attached: 1.MEME-FLAGS-BITCHING FAGGOTS:.png (1442x818, 508K)

McCarthy was right, we should have nuked those cunts.

i like the varg, but I dont want to become an pagan

>meme flag. Prove you live in Belarus

Why i should lie?

>WE NEED TO DOUBLE DOWN AND TURLY FULFILL IT!!!!
What do you mean by this? If you're implying communism is a more extreme version of liberal values then it's really not, as I stated.

Realistically, we are all atheists.
Even if we want to have faith.

Another dumb burger fat brain.

It is, Marxism is literally a branch of British Liberalism. All the core themes of British Liberalism are there in Marx's thought.

Attached: I'm snowflake whining little bitch.jpg (768x768, 151K)

I heard taking 100 Tylenol is the most painless way to die.

The blue balls is real

Шкaдa. Looks like we're just 1-2 generations behind Western Europe and you know what it led to.
The absence of some bonding ideas destroys nations.

What people of your age think of national independence? Or they don't even think about such matters, blindly practicing cargo cult of values that being spread trough (((American media)))?

Attached: 1384290534906.jpg (500x479, 69K)

...If you're just advocating a dictatorship where the State formally owns all property, you may as well just become an absolute monarchist instead and drop the red veneer.

You may be an atheist but we are not "all" atheists.

dude, if you do not live in the post-soviet space, then you are a dreamer and a lost soul. communists destroyed the lives of my ancestors, killed millions of russians and deprived all of us of a bright future.

east europe? more like eat pasta.

GOD ALMIGHTY JESUS CHRIST HOLY SPIRIT

GAS THE KIKES
RACE WAR NOW
1488 1776
WORLD WIDE

#America #Freedom #Liberty

Our World. Our Time. Our Future.

A Holy American Empire to rule the world for 1000 years.

America, the Heartland. Jesus Country. Western Nations as satellite states. Maintaining individuality and autonomy. Retaining history. Australians stay Australian, but with American Freedoms and Liberties. British stay British, the French, French, etc.

Full Freedom and Liberty.

The biggest baddest empire this humanity has ever seen. Waiting for Jesus Christ to save us. With Holy Spirits help. God protects us from Jewry and any form of oppression.

This is so the European(white) male can live well. That's all its about. So we can start families and continue the works of our Father.

Retain our history, thousands of years in the making. A global effort by the commoner. For our greater good. We craft our future.

Remove Kike. Remove Foreigner.

One last War. Our World Forever After

S H A D I L A Y ~ B R O T H E R S

The vast majority of yiung white men are either agnistic or atheistic, very few are actually religious.
Not saying that's good, but that's the reality you dumb "not all x" nigger.

I can say the exact same things about capitalism.
I'm not a tankie and I'm not a Stalin or Mao apologist but between the lesser of two evils, communism gets my vote.

Post physique

They're inferiority-complex ridden, weak rejects

my generation is very tolerant, flattened (нe знaю кaк oпиcaть любoвь к впиcкaм). I helped my surroundings not to slide into liberalism and not become degenerates, but i still feel that the generation can no longer be saved. neither faith, no dignity, no traditional values, we go nowhere

Except it's not the reality. You apparently live in a bubble in which it may very well be true that the majority of your acquaintances are as you describe. And is this some kind of surprise that a self-professed atheist, who obviously would not go to Church and who would have no occasion to brush shoulders with people who are religious, would perceive only a world in which everyone lives exactly like he does? It's no surprise at all.

Not necessarily, Communists can at least correctly identify the problems with capitalism/"private property" but are basically prescribing more of the same (liberalism) to solve the problem, while acknowledging that the Liberal roots of their ideology were created for the purpose of establishing the system they claim to be against.

>любoвь к впиcкaм
bugmen/soys

also my generation reads almost nothing. at 10-12 years old I could read a book a day (not childrens literature), now young people cannot master some of Jack London or Chehov

Better than spics, niggers, and Muslims I'd imagine, but Chinese aren't exactly peak Asian.

Look up the stats you fag.

I know plenty of people who are Christian, and there are no worse immigration cucks/ race traitors anywhere than at those churches. I've come to hate Christianity by observing the amount of record-breaking cuckoldry and tolerance that it infects society with.

Putin destroyed the right wing and is encouraging Muslim resettlement into Russia. He's not an ethnonationalist.

niggers can be seen near the university (they come to study, i understand that for an american, a nigger who wants to study is shock, but believe me,
they have a simple training program here)

I heard if you're a white supremacist you go to a special afterlife where everyone is white and its like nazi Germany.

Attached: noose-anime-1.png (914x898, 592K)

Attached: 1543314402938.jpg (500x326, 18K)

Right after we're done with you

>нe знaю кaк oпиcaть любoвь к впиcкaм
That's normal for all generations. We used to hang out outside all day just because we didn't have other places to stay and things to do.
At least you guys have money and options, although most of folks will choose staying home which understandable in our digital age.

> but i still feel that the generation can no longer be saved
I wonder how Ukrainian teenagers of your age feel like. They've got a national idea recently, it should've shifted their mentality in some way at least.

Yeah man, it's "normal" in the age of smartphones. Why read a boring book if you can watch some cool jewish movie or browse Instagram all day. Not sure there are nations that were not affected by this shift in culture.

It would be a waste of time to look up the stats because they will only confirm that, indeed, not all people are atheists and, indeed, not all young white men are atheists. Bear in mind that this was your original assertion. You only decided to revise your statement later, presumable after even you had to quietly admit the absurd nature of it.

>I know plenty of people who are Christian
Lest we forget, since we are all "realistically atheists," these people are not Christians but atheists engaged in an elaborate, self-imposed facade; actors effectively living out a drama on a day-to-day basis, paying homage to a God they neither accept nor believe in. Or, is this your way of saying: "Actually, my original claim is stupid and, yes, I know people who are sincerely religious"?

>[...] and there are no worse immigration cucks/ race traitors anywhere than at those churches
And this has what to do with anything? The claim you made was that all people are atheists, "realistically". Whether Christians are this or they are that has no bearing on the claim that was made.

>I've come to hate Christianity by observing the amount of record-breaking cuckoldry and tolerance that it infects society with.
I have to admit that I am in no-wise concerned about what you think, not least of all because you've already demonstrated that your perception of the world is utterly warped.

Why not be natsoc?