Multiculturalism and globalism doesn't wor...Whoa!

Multiculturalism and globalism doesn't wor...Whoa!

Attached: MultiCulturalismlol.png (1200x800, 26K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lD7dY_aNjiU
youtu.be/IzjgWbJul5M
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Attached: 1545943200164.jpg (224x216, 13K)

>eu
lmao how does that prove your point

Attached: 1511395089486.jpg (396x385, 31K)

European Kangdom is the height of western civilization

time to gas them
youtube.com/watch?v=lD7dY_aNjiU

we warned you (((faggots))). now you die. all of (((you))).
youtu.be/IzjgWbJul5M

>all memeflags are Mossad

Attached: multiculti.jpg (962x641, 191K)

The EU is not "multiculturalism". Not to liberal standards, not to Jow Forums standards.

k

Attached: 1547415208415.jpg (1073x1073, 404K)

Attached: crimerate in sweden.png (1402x530, 107K)

>EU is not "multiculturalism"
are you fucking retarded?

Attached: 1547325574841.jpg (1200x990, 311K)

Attached: 1541024536541.jpg (750x777, 132K)

Attached: swedens rape stats.png (1695x849, 172K)

EU was created for white genocide. Pretty successful but overall it will fail.

Attached: Immigration.jpg (1300x890, 267K)

Attached: 1498119155049.jpg (800x420, 86K)

Attached: 149976106512.jpg (508x400, 88K)

the (((EU))) is falling apart as we speak for those exact reasons tho
good riddance to bad rubbish

Just another day of being a stupid nigger

I didn't make myself clear : of course they have a multiculti agenda, but the European population was not multiculti until very recently, and the reason why the EU has been successful economically speaking is because despite the small cultural differences, it is one big civilization, made of white people.

Why will it fail, user?

it's doomed.

if you read between the sevens

>Multiculturalism and globalism doesn't wor...Whoa!

Attached: file.png (451x740, 598K)

nice catch

>1 post by this ID

sage

Red wolf needs a wall

>the European population
no such thing, there is several different European populations. All with cultures worthy of being preserved, but there is not one single European culture. That's demeaning to all European nations.
That is how you fuck all states at the same time.

>non EU untermensh
Counter sage

Attached: Trump cuck.jpg (642x1024, 164K)

>denmark
>non eu

Attached: 48377093_2055014521232207_3697840007176781824_n.jpg (552x453, 19K)

Of course there are several different european cultures but you and I both know that's not what the leftists mean when they talk about multiculturalism. French people working along Belgians, Spaniards, Sweds and Brits isn't considered multiculturalism, because we're all white people.

There are different cultures in Europe but there is definitely something bigger than that, call it a civilization if you want. And that's why European people working together manage to thrive.

The leftists talk about both but they're idiots who believe that it is anti-racist to highlight people based on race, not just highlight but politically remove and economically exterminate people based on their own perception of racial identity which they project onto others.

That being said, being against immigration is NOT racist and it never will be. I HATE immigration of all kinds, it is economically, socially and culturally destroying everything I like and everything I care about in this world.

The EU on the other hand is in it to promote their own brand of culture, completely dislocated from history and reality.
It is like combining the socially constructed cucerky with LSD.
They want to replace all European identities for their own made up 1 European identity.

It's unprecedented, all cultures have a long tradition of art, language, history and social norms. EU wants to obliterate these by bringing in an external group to erode or tarnish the culture already present in European countries to the point where they are no longer sustainable.

Attached: 1520808462363.png (673x669, 384K)

I agree with you then

I am against the EU elite because they try to impose their immigration policy to the European peoples, but I am not against the idea of a pro-white, anti-immigration alliance between the different european countries.

Thanks bro

I'm not into political affiliations because of their global aspiration, I believe globalism will eventually mess things up and start fucking people and cultures over, especially here in the west we're we are fewer than in Africa.
EU is a microcosm of globalization and the way they continuously grab for more and more power by abolishing memes and freedom of speech and not allowing Brexit or people with other views is indicative of how a one world government would act. Right now China is the strongest player on the board and they became economically self sufficient because of outsourcing and globalization, because the same elites who sell their products in the eurozone and ship them around tax free wanted to make an extra fucking buck and fuck over local labor.

EU will never end well. Not evne if it is abolished right now. There is going to be so much shit for us to clean up after these fucking self indulgent sjw EU "elites".

Slide thread, y'all know the drill

Attached: slidethread.png (1156x2031, 290K)

>Memeflaggot
>One post by this ID

Attached: Thonk.jpg (680x680, 25K)

The eternal German calling his 4th reich Union so nobody suspects

Attached: gusa2.png (770x780, 132K)

Instead of just criticising the EU, i've taken to criticising everyone involved for giving Germany power.

>what a surprise, Germany trying to rule Europe again for the third time in the same century - who's bright idea was it to give them control over the EU?

You would be shocked at how many remainers end up agreeing with me when I just talk shit about the people in charge rather than the EU itself.