Poland hate thread

poland hate thread
hate on this shithole here

Attached: polen.png (250x156, 588)

poland is a great nation.
no hate shall touch it.

Polan is best friend

Attached: Flag-Pins-Italy-Poland_600x600.jpg (400x320, 21K)

WW3 will start with polish soldiers storming Kaliningrad, forcing US to back them.

Truly the most evil nation in existance today.

Attached: 1489755223725.png (800x600, 26K)

Why? You have already embraced your subhuman status

Attached: Polish_Army_Poland_soldiers_combat_uniforms_007.jpg (1024x743, 570K)

Do you prefer to be called the Doormat of Europe or the Ireland of Central Europe?

>WW3 will start with polish soldiers storming Kaliningrad, forcing US to back them.
Why the would they do that, dumbfuck? Poland is not the one who threatens Russia. It’s vice versa.

>Truly the most evil nation in existance today.
Nice b8

Why?

I don't hate Poland but please post some anti-Polish memes. I literally don't have any and I want to start my collection. Just in case.

I love Poland

Finally we started to stab people shitting on Poland.

You have no right calling anyone subhuman when it’s your nation getting bred out of existence and your women abandoning you for shitskins.

They’re the richest Central European country so how tf can they be the “Ireland” of the region?

Lots of Polonophobic kikes and Russian shills here, kek.

All harmful Jews in Sweden come from Poland

Salty over Slavic grills not being fond of askhenazi? Cry me a river...

You’re the same kike or Russian shill posting here every day. Show your real flag and stop being a pussy.

Also, Poles are based. Rich culture, strong, handsome men; sexy women, good cuisine.

Attached: 8F669380-08DC-42B9-8F21-7CF886C09D38.jpg (681x1024, 107K)

They will never get over the fact that it wasn't them who has gotten the chance of colonizing Siberia and securing its 80 trillion $ resources and great power status.

They will drag you into war.

Attached: 1517622003542.png (811x590, 184K)

America is also shithole, are your women also venomous snakes? I need to multiply where children will be safe.

Attached: 1547371853827.png (640x480, 428K)

Good, means we don't have to worry about these ones...

Except they didn’t, tour country spread their asscheeks for them just like your women spread their asscheeks for niggers today

>They will never get over the fact that it wasn't them who has gotten the chance of colonizing Siberia and securing its 80 trillion $ resources and great power status.
What the fuck are you talking about? It’s prett6 obvious you don’t know shit about Poland desu. Poland never wanted nor had any interest in Siberia. They never wanted to be an Empire, only a Commonwealth stretching between two seas. They never had plans for eastward expansion into Asia like Russians did dumbfuck.

You're not making much sense

Based Catholic bros

What the absolute fuck are you spewing? Poland never had a version of Manifest destiny like Russia did.

Attached: 9B3B267B-E31E-47AC-9C85-E71BBFD5C714.png (1125x2436, 2.79M)

Your country spread their asses for kikes like your women spread their asses for niggers today

His girlfriend is prob getting dicked down by a Polish chad

How do I get a visa in Poland as an American?

>are your women also venomous snakes? I need to multiply where children will be safe.
No, they’re not race traitors like American and a Western Euro girls are. They can be class traitors though and go for men richer but they’re pretty loyal and traditional overall

I don't know or care enough about your country to shit on you.

10/10 would fight for Polish bros!

Without poolan my toilet wouldn't be sparkling white. Great guys

fight me, OP
only a retard would hate Poland

That circle literally never happened. Not a single time. Someone is just mad with anger.

They are though. Our girls are famously exotic dick hungry when they have a chance. Probably has something to do with the fact that all they ever had was white meat.