Parents kicking me out

>parents kicking me out
>need to buy a house
>cheapest house is at least 200k

When the FUCK is the housing bubble going to pop?

Attached: housing.jpg (970x1589, 373K)

>need to buy a house
why?
get an apartment until you can gain enough capital.
that's what apartments are for.

Move out of Vancouver or Toronto.

lmao even in Regina house prices are 300k for a dilapidated crackhouse

The housing bubble is everywhere in Canada except the maritimes but even then the unemployment rate is 20$ and Halifax is becoming a bubble now

It's over

Attached: 1545098717056.jpg (727x868, 237K)

bump

Sorry user, you'll have to move to the country and commute over an hour to work if you want to own property.

rent a shitty studio for like 200 bucks in a bad neighborhood
or live in a box
there are tons of places to stay if you drop your standars

Bought a decent house in Winnipeg 4 bedrooms for 195 in a decent area

It's not a bubble you nigger it's (((hyperinflation)))

Move out of the city. Have fun with your new 2-hour commute.

>parents kicking me out
>need to buy a house

If you thought your only option after living with your parents was buying a house, you're a terminal moron. You're far too sheltered to make it on your own.

>living in winnipeg

Attached: NpNoc0q.gif (500x445, 830K)

If it's an immediate need you could RV it. Pick up a cheap one or finance one if you're still working.

>falling for the rental Jew

Buy a van. Build it out. Find some place(s) to park it. Save money. Then do what you want.

$500,000 for this and 820 square meters of surrounding property in Cape Breton. He also accepts 90 bitcoin.

Attached: 1521049361766.png (723x545, 754K)

I could probably afford a small house but the problem is I only make $3300 a month after tax, housing costs will eat at least 50% of that after insurance, utilities, property taxes, and the mortgage itself leaving me with only $1800 to live on. Then you have car costs, food, internet that will probably be $1000, meaning I can only save $800 per month

If you take the $800 per month and invest it for 30 years at 7% in a diversified portfolio my retirement will be a measly $1 million

But 7% returns is not realistic because the world is entering deflationary collapse due to low demographics and debt saturation

The vanpill looks like a real solution but it goes down to -35C here

>parents kicking me out
Been there. Godspeed to you, user. Fuck what the rest of these cucks think.

Attached: f3d7dcdae1118b1ea5821a14e49e2e82.jpg (579x584, 32K)

$20 unemployment rate?
i'm sure you just typo'd, still funny

חחחחח נכה בתול

>selling your soul to the usury jew

Consider actually doing this.

winnipeg is such a shithole its actually incredible

get into a trailer park where old retired folk live.
not one with trash .
cheepest way to live is room and board.

Redpill me on Winnipeg. What makes it so much worse than Hongcouver or Toronto?

I'm sorry I cant hear you through my super affordable housing which allows we to take vacations 4 times a year and save a lot so I can afford to retire early and do whatever I want.

Nothing just stay out of the north end where the animals live (theres no reason to go to the north end nothing of value there) other then oh it's cold and small

Frozen wasteland full of natives and mosquitoes,the north american equivalent of Novosibirsk

There is only one place of depression and bleakness worse then Winnipeg...Edmonton

Attached: edmonton.jpg (1024x681, 103K)

Dirty kike-run crime-infested city suffering from a meth epidemic. It's devoid of both opportunity and modern infrastructures or anything that would make it remotely interesting. It's just Toronto with less funding and more chinks and prairie niggers. Atleast in North Dakota you get to keep most of your money and gun rights for the long harsh and dark winters you suffer.

Which area?

You can get the same from being homeless and you wouldnt have to live in winnipeg

St vital

Yes goy, go live in your crappy old van while we negotiate our new property deals with foreign investors

edmonton is a dystopic soviet era wasteland. Glad I moved out of there. Vancouver is full of leftist filth, but at least its warm here, T shirt weather today.

I'm thinking of moving there, but the rent seems so expensive. But there's not much for tech jobs here in the maritimes. Do you know how the job market is there?

I rented an apartment for years until I saved enough to buy a house. It isn't the greatest house, but nothing is damaged and the neighborhood is quiet and white.

Join together, buy an apartment building, house incels from Jow Forums for cheap.