Mueller is about to drop the hammer

But not how you prob think. You ready for 911 truth and J-naming?

This is fucking nuts but also genius
Mueller is not a patriot, but he's not going after POTUS, he's naming the J for redemption of his own fuckery (911, anthrax, Iraq, fake terror busts, u1, etc)

Stone and Corsi have sold Alex Jones out, he's definitely an (((asset))) and has been since 911.

So this came out today

cnbc.com/2019/01/08/supreme-court-lets-fines-resume-for-firm-mueller-may-be-eyeing.html

The foreign company is free speech systems.

They're paying 50k a day for contempt bc not handing over the docs Mueller subpoenaed

What docs? These

cnbc.com/2019/01/08/supreme-court-lets-fines-resume-for-firm-mueller-may-be-eyeing.html

Judge orderded them handed over to the Sandy Hook families (yes, it was fake. Why else would they cooperate - they took same deal as Mueller they're playing a part). He still hasn't done that either

These will disclose Israeli spy and subversion operations inside US

Jones is controlled opposition, and he's been getting PAID to be the crazy kook to associate with whomever was against the plan of the globalist elite

So there ya go. Watch the crazy eclipse over DC 1/22, shutdown may still be going on, but the wall has been distracting everyone from this trap being set and the fact that prosecutory immunity is gone for lawmakers during shutdown.

After this is 911 trial, which idk.. comeys insta today was toward W Bush to STFU apparently.

Attached: IMG_20190113_180608.jpg (960x443, 118K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bostonherald.com/2019/01/12/judge-rules-for-sandy-hook-families-allows-review-of-financials-for-infowars-publisher-alex-jones/
mosaicmagazine.com/observation/2016/05/the-gematria-of-hillary-clinton-and-donald-trump/
youtu.be/sNriYvuNmu8
youtu.be/l_Kmyo8KLTM
youtube.com/watch?v=gNodh9OlTrQ
youtube.com/watch?v=flnhdhxVR6g
youtube.com/watch?v=aoYXihwcp8c
youtube.com/watch?v=j-7bxI_XOoQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Forgot to copypasta the second link, hefe it is

bostonherald.com/2019/01/12/judge-rules-for-sandy-hook-families-allows-review-of-financials-for-infowars-publisher-alex-jones/

Attached: Screenshot_20190107-032426.png (480x854, 91K)

Mueller has got to throw them under if he wants to sidestep the spectacular conflagration of an exploding dumpster fire that shall soon befall each and every last one of them for what their warmongering did to America and the rest of the world

>cnbc
nice sauce kike

Well I do hope you are right.
But from my point of view I dont see how you can break free from your enslavement.

Trump is even on the coin with the third temple and King David I believe it is also.

I've read similar from multiple sources.

Search 'Russiagate is Israelgate'.

This would be absolutely glorious but still, I'm skeptical.

literally none of this is going to happen dumb fuck please shut the fuck up and take these threads back to GLP

Your id even ends in Berg because your projecting too hard you hooknosed shekel stealing babyfucker

Accept Christ, that's the only way out of the shit that's coming

Attached: Screenshot_20181224-011924~2.png (444x621, 346K)

Repent and confess, Christ is King you dumb glowfag ovendodger

Attached: IMG_20190107_103933_039.jpg (320x320, 22K)

Why do you want to arrest my (((goy))) Bill Hicks? Calm down, its just a ride.

Are you just speculating or is your handle a reference that you know insider info?

no msm will report about muller if he was investigating the kikes

Not me, not q. I just saw docs. DJT has a 911 boner and Mueller is how it gets buried

Explain buried. Also, please elaborate on these "docs".

I hope this Trump and friends doing a League of Justice isn't another jewish trick.

Little from column A, mostly from B

No fucking shit, this is outjewing the jews

This guy gets it

POTUS broke the conditioning

Bloodlines mean something
mosaicmagazine.com/observation/2016/05/the-gematria-of-hillary-clinton-and-donald-trump/

Trump is part of the Chabad-Lubavitch mafia. You're a disinfo. agent and should kys.

Gonna need a source on this.

Financial link from Israel to the company free speech systems and payment for acting in Israel's interest

Me too, but it's not Q shit as much as rope a dope art of war to snowball into ending fed

full disclosure is coming soon.

Attached: trump mafia.png (478x323, 248K)

since you're here and you've mentioned q a couple of times, how legit is he? mossad disinfo or Patriot(tm)?

Jesus Christ died for our sins, please accept his eternal love and grace Avi, he is the true Messiah

He won't say Christ is the son of God bc he's a talmudic pig, I will because I have seen his power and grace

Attached: Screenshot_20181226-174307~2.png (784x439, 448K)

In your opinion, will some 9/11 criminals finally get justice?

Your reply has nothing to do with my claim. You expose yourself as nobody spreading disinfo.

Attached: trump chabad 1.jpg (858x967, 198K)

Mueller
WMDS
Iraq

Mueller is a pedophile cover upper good friend of the jews...all a proven fake fight

sage

Don't know, I just wear a badge to deliver mail but imho he's mostly disinfo, but the reaction from MSM says he is not mo SS ad and had stricken some nerve w the synagogues

Yes definitely have seen some indictments of Bibi boys

You can't accept youre being beat at your own fuckery, its called denial don't worry soon you will see. Punished Trump meme has more truth than your sources. He studied war, and Jerrod is not a dual citizen

Yes but he doesn't want to be executed

oh, what's with lindsay graham's sudden growth of a pair? also, was he sending some sort of message when he asked kav about martial law?

your imagination is richer than 4' up a bulls ass.

I don't no about full

>muh (((dailystormer))) punished trump meme
fuck off kike

Attached: mossad meme example 15.jpg (1715x579, 103K)

lol bruh im rekting all you. crashing this plane with no survivors.

Attached: chabad rothschild.jpg (1297x936, 231K)

911 report and their models were full of BS. The three towers were brought down by controlled demolition.
youtu.be/sNriYvuNmu8
youtu.be/l_Kmyo8KLTM

Http://www.ae911truth.org/
TRUMP knew Truth on 911

youtube.com/watch?v=gNodh9OlTrQ

youtube.com/watch?v=flnhdhxVR6g

youtube.com/watch?v=aoYXihwcp8c

youtube.com/watch?v=j-7bxI_XOoQ

The destruction of WTC was an occult ritual.
>the Twin Towers represented Boaz and Jachin, the columns at the entrance to the Temple of Solomon
>Boaz and Jachin represent the two key energies: ying and yang, male and female, strength and beauty, north and south, up and down (duality - like the Star of David)
>WTC builder, Rockefeller, says the buildings are the perfect combination of "utility and beauty"; he also owns Jerusalem museum housing remains from Temple of Solomon
>Luciferianism predicts/wants a new age of transhumanism; Kaballah and freemasonry believe one attains perfection by mastering and combining male and female energies
>Twin Towers destroyed in consciousness altering event at start of millenium to usher in this new era of transhumanism
>Replaced by Freedom Tower where both towers are combined, one up and one down, like a Star of David
>2001: Space Odyssey is about man's evolution to transhumanism - he touches the black monolith and transcends human form to a space baby
>9/11 happened in 2001, next to the Millenium hotel designed to look like the black monolith
>madrid bombing was 911 days after 9/11
>sept 11 is the first day of the coptic calendar, first month is named after Thoth
>2001 was the start of the new millenium not 2000 (there was no year zero)
>33 years from groundbreaking to destruction pentagon groundbreaking sept 11 1941

Attached: 1546806359192-s.jpg (1280x1920, 466K)

Squealed on McCain and Flake, he didn't grow a pair as much as read aloud. Birthright bill will be his tho. As for tribunals I mean the Navy JAG I've seen come and go I assume they're in tandem and gitmo just sentenced a sailor off a sealed indictment (UCMJ not us). Feinstien and u1 ring will be first to be named,since that involves China and Russia they may use UCMJ tribunals as more of a threat to cooperate and plead than junta taking over

Well at least you're having fun but you will see

Pic related

Nukes used, DoE affidavits will show

>pic related
>no pic
fuck outta here kike shill

Guess pic was too big so pugoff and accept Yeshua

Attached: 6FDE787F-8C78-412D-A132-AA6AF555B06B.jpg (960x936, 127K)

Have a filter too cya

Estimate on days until first big reveal?

IT'S TIME TO NAME THE JEW. Enough fucking around, they need to finally be held accountable for their crimes. It's the only way this world can improve.

The timing of the recently announced 9/11 grand jury and the darkoverlord hacks support this actually.

Leverage.

It's happening worldwide as we speak. Even the fucking normies are raging naming them.

what kind of shareblue kikery is this nonsense
OP
kys

Future deaf redhead judge in state of California here.

Will you support me when i will try to save California from falling into criminal ridden shithole. I will restore execution, communist control of 1954 and restore law and order? I will make (((them))) to squeals.

>Bloodlines mean something
Hi kike. Bloodlines only matter to materialists, ie. slaves.

this is Q-tier

>It's happening worldwide as we speak. Even the fucking normies are raging naming them.

Fuck yeah buddy, thank God. This isn't only great news for me or my family, but for you and yours as well. I hope all people of the Earth can begin to live happy, hopeful, and kike-free influenced lives soon while prospering as intended. After having been unfairpy taxed out of business recently I can not explain how overjoyed I am to see the Jew named. It's time.

Attached: 1547031036078.gif (500x257, 540K)

bump

After MLK day before Valentine's

Nice flag

No

Don't mean shit to me, it does to them. And the Japanese.

You have to uncuck, Canuck. Trudeau fucked ya from what I hear

Checked but 911 and SH truth will prob fuck everyone up for a while, don't expect much more until after the trials (tribunals?) then smooth sailing

Attached: IMG_20190110_045134_827.jpg (433x433, 42K)

Why did you say no?

Bump for good bread, but didn't Mueller just get a 6-month extension?

I'm tired of speculating.

Why wouldn’t you support me if I’m all about California great again. I want to hear your critical.

What is your guess for the reason of the timing? MLK - Valentines day

Yaaawn, so much happening again it tired me really out, Im done for the day guys. Have a good and restful sleep everybody

FUCK YOU CIA NIGGER I JUST SNORTED A BATHTUB FULL OF RED BULL

Attached: download - Copy.jpg (680x680, 27K)

You just made a believer out of me.

Go on...

I like Jake Morphonios, too, but come on now.

Poltards still think mueller isn’t purely investigating the administration and Russian collusion.

Out of all the firearms used in Sandy Hook. Why did they not use this Enfield?
Was this the only other rifle prop they had?

Just imagine a young, twig armed boy, charging at the school, firing off .303 at all the children, watching the skulls and body explode from spalling and tumbling. as the young man attempts to break the record of the Enfield minute.

Attached: 13855067.jpg (635x953, 450K)

Attached: 1541435809552.png (272x152, 70K)

Explain the pugs

Congrats on the 6 gorillionth post!

Attached: turkey (1).jpg (188x268, 8K)

Ok then enjoy your psychosis which might indeed serve you to enhance this thread even further. Good night...

Checked and not until NXIVM SNCTM whatever is fully exposed (yes DC connected) and the Getty is torn down. And the crimes underneath it are shown.

He also has been done with indictments and working on final report since Thanksgiving. The 6mo is GJ deals and can't finalize until some (rice/comey/mccabe) learn to take their attorneys advice since they've already been rolled on

15 and 16th is AG confirmation hearings, then 21st is eclipse and change to Aquarius and Hillary for example is into that shit, so that's when I've heard OFA, onward together and open society activist antifa shits will have their orders and try another Kavanaugh type delay, maybe even another Charlottesville color rev. I say vday bc they will lose the optics battle if AG has more #metoo bs and will then have only violence to rely on, and that won't last

The agency is much better these days, Brennan got neutered, and his little wahabbi retard sleepers can't contact him aside from watching MSNBC

Great Awakening.

End of IRS? End of FED? NESARA?

Attached: 1527728830483.jpg (2423x1488, 624K)

this

I will work very hard to crack down horrible crime and will issue warrants that deep state/satanic’s criminal activities. I want to bring back execution for people who involved these horrible things after they proved guilty.

911 was a money grab really, and DJT did lose neighbors and he had private Intel then. Same ppl who filled him in on Obama's columbia years with Mikas dad in afg/pak, and the birth certificate and Subud cult shit.

He is, manafort really was dirty. But T podesta did the same shit and where is he these days

Why did the FBI leave their labeled targets in his room with gov property visible? Bc it wasn't FBI.

Not just white ppl, all non Jews

Wish I could

No u

Attached: flat,550x550,075,f.u1.jpg (550x500, 43K)

Dude... nukes were not used. That’s the most absurd conspiracy ever. Otherwise windows all around would have been blown out from the shockwave and they weren’t.

The Qcult is cancer. Looking back, I have deep regrets

bump for good bread

Attached: 1546129039242.jpg (572x395, 29K)

pugs are god tier.

Bump

bill cooper did nothing wrong

Fed yes have zero info on irs and I've never heard of that other "global reset" type stuff on the inside. but yes gold is back in military hands (idk if Knox has it again but def stateside) and the stock market fuckery around Xmas was an attack that was responded to with overwhelming force. Treasury Dept will absorb fed.

Where do you think the Libyan orphans went. Red Cross and CF are fucking organ harvesters. The affidavits pleas and indictments from the Getty operation are just too sick. Don't think the public will know, but Hef's mansion, it's tunnels and blackmail footage of boomer celebs will

best moves for anons to take advantage of situation financially and otherwise?

Attached: 62723ae9b7e7549869daf16f67744e150b34ab657996e6325dccd2555575b734.gif (422x234, 2.88M)

Bump

Attached: muller_prison.png (720x1008, 729K)

Do you really think 9/11 was more a money grab than a means of justifying more wars in the ME?

Pugs are popular with David Geffen's victims and Robin Williams I guess

You seem so sure of yourself, too. There's more than one way to split an atom, and they can be very precise

At least they're stateside tho.

Eh

Another notch in Bill's belt. His CFR and AJAX Freemason shit is good insight into eu

Financially? Should be ok. Fed plan I don't know anything besides integrating with Treasury. But no more dual citizens in control of our shit, only Americans. Just water, stock up on water. You can get bricks of food rations cheap at the market St Costco that last forever only like ten bucks each

That's gonna be strzok ha. Mueller will get pardon

Any interesting technology being revealed in the future? The dark overlord guys mentioned something about UFOs

The perpetual war was part of it but that had been in motion since Serbia at the latest, but we played both sides of iran-iraq for profit too right? I'm not an expert on it and other than obama docs don't see much ME war stuff... But Obama was a creation of zbigniew brzezinski and he started the Iranian rev and most radical Islamic movement. Goal was antinationalist, destabilize working Arab govs like we have been, looks like buck stopped at Assad tho. Libya was also a money grab, ex french president led that charge for gold and Clinton's got the kids.

Why did that one guy walk out of his house in a mouse mask from "The Rescuers" the day after his wife killed herself?

Bump

So, Trump is pretending to be butt buddies with Putin in order to establish popular support for the Mueller probe into....9/11. Brilliant.

I’d like to believe this. But really, how possible is it? Hard time buying it.

Don't know anything except space force already exists the NRO has that budget for a reason. NASA is mostly smoke and mirrors no earth isn't flat.

This I do know, it was same group (Weinsteins PMC black cube) that offed spade. Then a different cell gave Bourdain and Argento the red scarf 3 days later. He was told to wear it and to be seen in it to "rescue" the daughter and not have pedo shit come out.
The mask was signal to Europe team as green light on Argento. They got him instead, and yes he was in the blood libel shit with her. So she got in touch with Harvey and worked something out I guess.
Harvey is the Hollywood - DC guy, and NXIVM was supplier to west coast Getty pedos and DC. kids were filmed for blackmail on lots of swamp things

You believe that why? Where'd you hear it, who's their source, and why do you trust them?

He authorized the slaughter of hundreds of Russians in Syria to guard oil, arms Ukraine to kill them when Obama didn't, and sanctions way harsher today. Putin told everyone in Helsinki he donated $400 mil to HRC campaign, the Russian trolls we indicted didn't spend a fraction of that on FB ads, which went to both her and Trump.

Just wait for U1 when the GJ wrap up, and quit believing the kike media

Attached: bs-ed-putin-obama-20161030.jpg (614x398, 67K)

Nothing will happen. Some of us already know the truth about 911 etc without Alex Jones faggot mason lackeys misdirecting.

BONE BROTH

>prosecutory immunity is gone for lawmakers during shutdown
Explain for an ignoramus please

Attached: Q.png (2207x2501, 109K)

January 22? Interesting day that'll be. But in the meantime we all ought to get some sleep. Nighty night pol

Attached: Screenshot_20181222-054833~2.png (480x370, 59K)

Interesting, and appreciated. I'm not very caught up on this stuff anymore, but still get bits and pieces here and there which causes an incomplete picture. What's the essence of the blood libel thing?

t. Complete fucking retard

FUCK YOU I JUST MAINLINED 2 LITERS OF MONSTER CUBA LIMA

WE'LL SLEEP WHEN WE END THE KALI YUGA

Attached: 6cf.png (858x725, 361K)

Yesterday's Passover is today's pizzagate

Is in-fighting and snitching going to get them all exposed?