Who has it worse?

Who has it worse?

Canada getting CHINKED
America getting BLACKED/BUENO'D
Britain getting MUZZED

?

Attached: Dw1IYFpUwAEyhGf.jpg (686x334, 45K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WsYRKE2U4R0
chartsbin.com/view/39129
rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-57641448.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

We're the worst at the moment but Trudeau and Canada seem to be trying to race ahead of us towards demographic doom

Isn't this happening to every Anglo country?

>U.S. with Latinos
>Australia, Canada, New Zealand have Chinese
>Britain has Muslims and Pakistanis

Attached: NewZealand.png (1277x718, 579K)

The Chinks are insidious in their ethnic replacement as they do it without people noticing, at least with us and the Muslims the terrorism/child rapes makes it noticeable and people are getting angrier by the day which gives me hope eventually there will be enough cultural will to do something about it.

It's almost like chinks are orchestrating the downfall of western nations for their own good. We should be doing this shit to other countries but were so cucked that we just sit here and take it. fuck this earth let all the shitskins suffer in the hell they will create when we are gone.

Checked and yeah people don't notice the Chinese as much because they don't bring crime compared to muslims and spics. My city is getting RICED pretty hard and some people are starting to notice, I talked to my dad the other day and he ranted about the chinks being everywhere, kek.

You're like a stones throw away from 1984 Land you retarded Paki nigger; but for the record Canada is gayer than a velvet painting of two boys fucking

You're literally having to erect a 2000 mile wall to keep the invaders out, but keep attacking everyone else to distract yourself from your own failures you diabetic half-wit.

No shit, we aren't an irrelivant island the size of Michigan in the North East Atlantic, Muhammad

>irrelivant
The correct spelling is irrelevant. How ironic, using the language we created (incorrectly mind you) while trying to argue that we aren't relevant.

>UK
>2nd most innovative country in the world
>irrelevant
Cope, the Anglos have been in decline for a while but can still bounce back because Britain is still actually British outside of L*ndon. Same can't be said for the USA.

What's ironic is you are being invaded by a country you created; used to own a third of the world and now you're damn near third world...I hear the new James Bond is black...spork yourself

Yeah but he's not fucking wrong. We have it worst.

Check

Attached: tenor.gif (352x334, 2.58M)

I hear British people who moved to Canada say that place is leagues better than Bongland and Canada is more fucked up than a football bat m8

Attached: 4.jpg (263x192, 12K)

You sound like a sad little man who can add nothing to this discussion but whining and whataboutism, begone mutt.

What the fuck is that from?

Lol wtf your white birth rates are like Sweden tier and we have 170 million whites you absolute moron

Yeah but you forgot that auckland isn't new zealand. I'll also take chinese over muslims/blacks/beaners

Attached: napier2.jpg (2217x1049, 1.11M)

>but for the record Canada is gayer than a velvet painting of two boys fucking
What a detailed description, something you've seen in your trailer park by any chance?

Goodness you really are missing the big picture here aren't you?

You win the pointless pissing match, I give you permission to feel better about yourself because your nation is being ruined at a slightly slower rate than anyone else, now please go away.

Where did you get that stat?

I just bought a 2 bedroom home 20 minutes from the beach for $18,000 and I can watch this without getting arrested by the thought police (you can't even see it from your Police State) youtube.com/watch?v=WsYRKE2U4R0 now fuck off to the Winston Churchil gulag for 45 days for posting without a shitposting loicence

Aren't you also having an issue with the muslims? That muzzie turncoat Imam Tawhidi is always talking about how bad the Islamic communities in Aus are and how they're no-go areas.

Thats the exact same issue we have here in London.

Cool blog post.

chartsbin.com/view/39129
Only country that beats the Anglos is the mountain jews, of course

The Chinese are better than other groups in terms of crime/standard of living but they are far more subversive than niggers, spics, and inbred Muslims that are literally retarded due to fucking their first cousins for a millennium. Lots of chink immigration can also cause miscegenation, Chinese women will seduce and marry white men and their hapa kids will look Asian and identity as Chinese

The swiss have an ideal model that is sadly only attainable due to their size and geographic location, surrounded on all sides by mountains.

They had the right idea from the start by not getting involved with the EU.

it's not just chinks, it's pakis as well included in that group

I’m tired of this the US isn’t getting more black or mullatoe. Not even more Mexican, or Caribbean. Just more central and South American. More hapa children.

How is the Paki menace in Canada? You hear less about them compared to the chinks.

That is still not a preferable situation, do you want to be Brazill 2.0?

Canada was 74% white in July 2017. 11% chink. No other group breaks 4%

How is USA not first? Unless it's per capita

Hapa children and central and South Americans would make us more like Argentina. We won’t be 60% mixed race in 2100. Maybe 7%. I can throw you some info if you want?

Canada, by far

What's a one bedroom flat in bongland, like 3 million pounds and your first born childs foreskin?

Chinks will at least maintain order. Spics and niggers are turning America is a mix of Africa and Mexico. Afrexico

Almost 0 of that in the UK. The circumcision part

The US isn’t more black or getting so though. Mexicans are stuck at 11%.

>7%
It's already more than 7% kek

>would make us more like Argentina
That is still a horrific prospect, America was and can still be a great nation. Very few things of note can be said about the argies, other than their ability to complain endlessly about losing their lands to a small island nation the other side of the planet.

All three are bad but Muslims are by far the worst.

>Not even more Mexican
is that a joke?
>isn’t getting more black or mullatoe
i guarantee black/mulatto birthrates are above white

Canada. Europeans are getting restive and Britain has 55~ million wypipo. Backlash against shitskins is coming in the next few years Canada only has like 26 or 27 million and Trudeau is turning up the heat. Their "right wing nationalist" is bernie whose proposal is that immigrants need to know English or French before coming to canada, and only wants 250k instead of Trudeau's 300k. America's overton window is changing quickly, white people are being to confront reality every time Ocasio-Cortez opens her mouth and starts screaming about how whites be racist and need to gib monis. Also 190 million non-Arab non-Jewish European people, and another 30 million """white""" Hispanics who hate shitskins. The US will naturally become more mutted of course, but anyone thinking it will ever become like south africa or brazil is retarded. At worst it will balkanize as the chinese finance californian revolutionaries to deny us pacific ocean access.

But Canada is fucked and no politician with more than 1% support seems to be saying the things necessary to unfuck it in anyway.

Even worse is that where brit/pol/ and /ptg/ are constant fixtures of pro-UKIP pro-Trump support, Can/pol/ is an ephemeral thing that disappears as Canadians lose interest and go to shitpost in other threads. Shit even Kiwi/pol/ and Aus/pol/ manage to stay afloat, but Canadians just don't seem to care.

How about neither?

The US is 1.8% non Hispanic two or more races. That jumps to maybe 2.6% of infants.
I know. It’s bad. But Negroes, Injuns, Asians, and even Mexicans an Caribbean peoples tend to live in enclaves these central and South Americans go anywhere and they are the fastest growing Hispanic subgroup.

By 0.1. 1.72 to 1.82. Taking death rates into account

*Mexicans and Caribbean peoples*

We don't fetishistically mutilate our children's genitals here, that's your nation. And yes, but only in the greater London area. Go look up property prices for the rest of the country and you would be surprised at the sort of idyllic place you can buy on the cheap.

rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-57641448.html

They are no threat. Specifically Mexicans are stagnant as a % not beaners from south of their border

Australia/EMU'D

OH WAIT..........

You Will have the bloodiest civil war in historY slowly turn mexican other options are just feel good delusions

Or*

See this is the dumb shit I’m talking about

i know a couple of fags that moved there for the gibs
the civil war cant come soon enough if canucks want to save themselves

>Mexicans peoples tend to live in enclaves
Not in California they don't

Its a fact statistics and historical trends show it clearly

They are 32% of the state. White people are 37.1%. 56% of suburbanites in the state are white still though lmao. Only down 1.5% since 2010

Oh jeez it's almost as if the entire west is getting an ethnocide

Attached: elementary.jpg (326x270, 32K)

If the US was just white and Mexican rn the country would be 84.7% white and 81.5% of infants would also still be white. That would 2018. Maybe those numbers would be 72.5% and 74.7% in 82 years

Not of that proves Mexicans only live in enclaves.

When and *if* the violent revolution against the pakis happens here I'm not looking forward to the guilt-tripping and moaning about 'drop in living standards' that will come from the lefties and lazy middle-class wankers who can no longer get their wine and chocolates as cheap as they once could.

We will become pariahs on the world stage and get sanctioned and embargoed out the arse. Comparisons to Nazi Germany will be commonplace for simply saving ourselves. But it's a matter of saving our future.

Let's hope we learn a lesson and don't become cucked a few decades later and let them all back in like Germany did.

None of that*

Europe outside of France and the U.K is over 97% white. New Zealand isn’t bad. Australia is 86% white. France is 84%. The UK is 82% - 83% white. 70% of infants have 2 white British parents.

*None of that* Also ok? How about the fact outside of California and Texas the US is barely 5% Mexican?

How can they only live in enclaves when they're over 30% of the population? It's too many people.

>Also ok?
Then why did you say Mexicans live in enclaves if they don't? Unless you consider California and Texas those enclaves. And there's no way New Mexico and Arizona are 5% Mexican.

5.5% of the 259,847,000 Americans outside of TX and CA are Mexican

These things take time.
Also don't believe french stats, putting race in a census is racist and shit.

>How can they only live in enclaves when they're over 30% of the population?
That other user seems to believe they do.

I do actually consider those places to have had big Mexican populations historically in comparison to the US

Forget about immigration for a second: why is the white birth-rate so low? Feminism, housing prices being high, healthcare costs being high, inflation, an income tax? Maybe we could concentrate on those as they seem to be the reason immigration is touted (social security).

>5.5% of the 259,847,000 Americans outside of TX and CA are Mexican
It's probably even less when you factor in Arizona and New Mexico. But regardless, why did you say Mexicans live in enclaves when they don't?

You are assuming closed borders

It's just not possible. I live in Michigan in a nice suburb, but if I go over to Walmart in the next zip code I see like 50% black people. Blacks are like....10% of the state? They're pretty widespread in the metro areas though. At 30% they'd be everywhere.

You keep bringing up meaningless side arguments. Why do you believe they would live in enclaves?

Besides for insurance if you account for inflation the cost of most of the things you listed are the same they were 65 years ago. The White birth rate is only below replacment in Appalachia and in urban cores. But since urban cores are all over every state and since it Appalachia takes up all of the northeast/mid Atlantic and a third of of Ohio and Kentucky and is 94.4% white it takes it’s toll. But white suburbanites have a birth rate of 2.3 and white ruralites outside of Appalachia are at 1.9

He is full of holes, trying to downplay the siruation

I misspoke. They just tend to live around other Mexicans or in areas they are the majority. You won’t find a Mexican on Long Island where no non Puerto Rican Hispanic would’ve been 45 years ago.

No I’m just totaling the number of white and Mexican people and excluding the other groups.

Housing prices are not the same as 65 years ago when you consider inflation. I'd like to see where you are getting that from.

14%. But only 7.4% of people in the Detroit metro outside of Detroit are black.

Not really

I meant the in 82 years part

Looked more into they have soared since the 80s. But it’s not the cause of low white birth rates

No including exclusively the Mexican sub group immigration and growth patterns in the US

It's definitely per capita considering that Sweden is #3 and they only have 10 million people, 5-10% of whom are shitskins whose only contribution to innovation is figuring out new techniques to entrap and rape Swedish women and extracting gibs from the government

>Looked more into
Why didn't you do that before spreading false information?

>They just tend to live around other Mexicans or in areas they are the majority.
That cannot be true either. How did they end up in white suburbs, in the first place, if they only move to areas where there is alot of them already?

>be hungary
>get rekt by gypsies
>still mad 100 years later

Niggers and spics are short, moronic and reliant on welfare for survival. On top of that, by 2050 over 70% of hispanics will be obese. Any civil war will be swift.

If we removed the border states+Nevada the US would be nearly 70% white. It really is those desert shitholes dragging the rest of us down with them.

Obama bussed section 8 shitskins into the suburbs, that's how.

Mexicans aren’t really in white suburbs
Some holes here
Too simplistic and not entirely true

Bump this thread

Attached: EA205512-DF69-484C-A931-EC870B65EF57.jpg (640x497, 58K)

Attached: C25C4C98-88EE-4245-BF6F-1A10E3D44F58.jpg (613x835, 271K)

Muzzed by far.

White TFR by place July 2014 - July 2018
NYC
>1.23
Mesa Arizona
>1.8
Ladera Ranch California
>3.4
Cedar Lake Indiana
>2.73
Holcomb Kansas
>2.76
Farmington Minnesota
>2.74

There are more muzzies in America than Britain dude.

not even 1% of the population faggot