When did the right descend into this intense state of paranoia...

When did the right descend into this intense state of paranoia? They think everything is either the Jews or some form of deep state trying to destroy western culture.

Attached: 65B4F335-67A8-4E81-81F6-B4DB721D9A2E.jpg (500x511, 351K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7dGJDJoeAok
youtube.com/watch?v=T6ToRD1ng5o
youtube.com/watch?v=8XnQN9Jjh2Q
act-il.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=tYleadaZ8vM
thejidf.org
thejidf.org/2008/10/about-jidf.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jewish_Internet_Defense_Force
fortune.com/2016/09/12/facebook-google-israel-social-media/
archive.is/HpArO
archive.is/sMsxH
archive.is/bdyTW
youtube.com/watch?v=Vqhi16iikxk
youtube.com/watch?v=ceCOhdgRBoc
youtube.com/watch?v=2zbcEcSYcS8
youtube.com/watch?v=D2cNvncfCtk
youtube.com/watch?v=G6m_1bstc3E
youtube.com/watch?v=XNWF9CeoZdE
youtube.com/watch?v=C8AEwiDRYf8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Literally because of posts like this. The more faceless anons nonchalantly call conspiracy theories mumbo jumbo, the more pol users will believe them.

fpbp. The more the kikes increase in numbers on Jow Forums only solidifies everything Jow Forums has been saying.

You're in a lose lose situation OP, and soon your games are coming to an end.

So you are saying they are all larpers?

Fuck off Ezra

No, I’m saying that if a large number of anons believe Jews/deep state are trying to secretly destroy the west, and you show up, with your identity hidden, and say “you guys are just paranoid,” they’re going to assume you’re an agent of that evil cabal.

You take shitposts on Jow Forums much to serious.

True that I suppose but I don’t think that’s a good answer. They do it because you ask the question. But it had to start before people were asking the question. I’m asking where did it all go wrong.

can't speak for everyone but for me it was when Europe was flooded with violent shitskins in an attempt to wipe out our native population.

>you take this entire board too serious. So why are these people with large social media following or YouTube subscriber counts parroting this? They can’t all be doing it for the memes.

It all went wrong when the Jews killed Christ

>they are doing it to wipe out the native population
This is exactly what I’m talking about. How do you know this? Is there any agenda that actually has sources that you can find to support this idea?

they are quite open about it, have been since the early 2000s. "we have low birth rates so africans must migrate". The fact you are pretending this hasn't been on the news hundreds of times just shows you are a shill or a troll.

Pol users post links to long lists of shit detailing the Jewish conspiracy all the time. You’ll see it eventually.

"Money is a tool, like all others, except that it is imbued with "mystical" powers. The establishment of central banks is ALWAYS a necessary first step of subjugation of geographically congregated bloodlines. Note that Libya's first official act, before even the corpses turned stiff...was the establishment of a central bank. Those rebel forces were certainly well schooled by someone!"

Attached: cia niggers did this.png (600x600, 65K)

It's not paranoia if it's true

>pol infographics
Can I get real shit instead of autistic compilations of pictures

It happened when the ancient jewish financial occultist oligarchy progressively overplayed their hand in controlling the media for a couple decades ultimately resulting in many frogs realizing they were being cooked. The damage is done and now we lay around bitching, plotting, and tending our wounds as we watch the rest boil.

Fuck jannies. The end.

there is a lot of evidence

Attached: barbara-spectre-quote-europe-multicultural-lews-leaders.jpg (635x349, 42K)

When everything is ironic, nothing will be.

Attached: Syndrome-The-Incredibles-Buddy-Pine-a.jpg (500x597, 47K)

No, you can’t. I don’t indulge in all of that stuff so I have nothing. Most of those info graphics just paraphrase/exaggerate info that those users have deemed to be true.

Hey, rabbi.

Reminder: an army of well funded, well organized jew shills patrol the internet in effort to shut down any counter-jew discussion and to promote the globalist anti-white jew agenda.

youtube.com/watch?v=T6ToRD1ng5o

youtube.com/watch?v=8XnQN9Jjh2Q

act-il.com/

youtube.com/watch?v=tYleadaZ8vM
>ACT.IL shill recruitment video

thejidf.org

thejidf.org/2008/10/about-jidf.html

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jewish_Internet_Defense_Force

Attached: JIDF.articles.jpg (3666x3284, 1.21M)

Oy vey, shut it down! The goyim know!

fortune.com/2016/09/12/facebook-google-israel-social-media/
archive.is/HpArO
>Why Facebook and Google Are Complying With Israel to Delete Certain Content

archive.is/sMsxH
>Israel’s Online Shadow Operations
>Numerous well funded, organized projects by and for Israel work to flood social media with pro-Israel propaganda, while blocking facts Israel dislikes. The projects utilize Israeli soldiers, students, American teens and others, and range from infiltrating Wikipedia, Reddit and Jow Forums to influencing YouTube. Some operate out of Jewish Community Centers in the U.S.

archive.is/bdyTW
>Israel launches secret squad to challenge negative image & boycott campaign

youtube.com/watch?v=Vqhi16iikxk
>"Israel's Internet Censorship War - If Americans Knew"

youtube.com/watch?v=ceCOhdgRBoc
>"The Lobby P1: Young Friends of Israel – Al Jazeera Investigations"

>"JIDF Editing on Wikipedia"

youtube.com/watch?v=2zbcEcSYcS8
>Israeli American Council shill recruitment video

youtube.com/watch?v=D2cNvncfCtk
>"Tony Martin IHR Conference Tactics of Organized Jewry in Suppressing Free Speech"

youtube.com/watch?v=G6m_1bstc3E
>How Israel lobbies and shills manipulate the USA

youtube.com/watch?v=XNWF9CeoZdE
>"Defamation" – Documentary about how acusations of anti-semitism are used as a JIDF tool to silence goyim who criticize anything related to jews.

Attached: JIDF paying shills.jpg (1000x1462, 267K)

Kalergi plan, barbara spectre, and the media for starters

>secretly
EXCUSE ME?!?
youtube.com/watch?v=C8AEwiDRYf8

Attached: dont-touch-me-goyim.gif (282x318, 43K)

>only one side shills

Fuck off with that my dude

I don't get why this is shilled so hard here. Why wouldn't Jews have a role in multiculturalism in Europe when they've been a minority on the continent for at least a thousand years? One ultra liberal Jewish woman making a vague statement about change (which is interpreted by stormfags as the absolute destruction of Europe) supposedly being proof of a vast conspiracy is a pretty low standard of evidence to me.

Oh, and the fact that the fucking JIDF itself shills here to “combat antisemitism” doesn’t help quell paranoia either.

And fashy larpers dont shill? That’s this whole site

Like I said, it still doesn’t help. Picture this: you have a giant storm thread. Then a single Israeli flag pops up and says “You’re all just being paranoid.” It only makes it worse. That’s my point.

If I ever get the power and ability to be a deus ex nanomachines person I am putting every single one of you schlomos under the dirt. We will not take your tricks much longer. Society is at a breaking point.

>paranoia
back to plebbit you go

So what your saying it’s actually their fault because if someone proxy’s a flag and trolls in a storm thread it makes them paranoid? Hence going back to them being larpers. Or at least dumb as dirt and these people don’t need any kind of power.

Attached: 1547164864182.png (1334x750, 1.95M)

Your posting style is so stupid it is barely coherent

They’re not larping. They genuinely believe it. Antisemitism is huge on pol, so when you show up and tell them they’re wrong, they’ll just assume you’re a shill trying to manipulate them. Because from most pol users perspectives, why else would you be here if you don’t hold subversive right leaning opinions? If you want to consider them idiots for thinking this way, go right ahead.

That too is a jewish plot.

with jews you lose

white is right

Attached: 47692712_2174199796130625_3761084782406177629_n.jpg (1080x1350, 213K)

>unstoppable avalanche of problems
>no no goy it's just random chance

You are the only person in this thread who hasn’t been absolutely retarded. Hats off my man you can come over to my house and fuck my sister.

Jow Forums is always right. ALWAYS

Attached: 54454545.jpg (3884x7735, 3.62M)

See

Dude wake the fuck up. The rapid demographic changes to the west were allowed to happen for some very specific reasons and is part of plans made by some very twisted fucks.

VIP pedophilia and human compromise is not just a reality, it’s worse than the pizza gate shit. Take the franklin scandal as an example.

Factions within the intelligence apparatus’ within the Anglo world have gone rogue. They have developed “enterprises” to further push agendas that we don’t really have any understanding on. Trafficking in arms, drugs even human beings. Look into the Iran Contra affair.

This apparatus was also involved in mind control programs. Everyone and their mothers know this shit. What isn’t so well known is the use of children for far reaching, chilling programs. DID/MPD and even ritual abuse. Think MK Often and NAOMI and you will just get a first glance.

The depravity of they very rich and influential is hard to fathom. I won’t go into detail. Just look up the Dutroux affair, if you can stomach it

Yes flat earth, reptoid people and all the rest of it gets thrown in, sadly. The awe full truth is it is ten times more terrifying than anything a David icke can talk of.

Wake up.

They aren’t idiots for having right leaning opinions I hold many of the same. But it’s the sincere paranoia. I wouldn’t consider myself antisemetic to the point I think the Jews are trying to kill us all but I do believe Israel is the most evil country on the planet.

exactly
masses of online shills was what redpilled me
if they're willing to spend so much on shills, imagine what else they're doing?

The sincere paranoia is caused by what pol users “know.” for example. They genuinely believe this. When a pol user goes “down the rabbit hole,” they’ll adopt a state of mind wherein nothing can be a coincidence. Everything even remotely suspicious ties into whatever grand conspiracy they believe in. Ultimately it’s a side effect of using this site too much.

This. The (((Barbra Streisand))) effect

oooh, it hurts doesn't it?
conspiracy theorists are literally considered more trustworthy than the mainstream media and government

You never rebutted any of the info I gave. Have you ever read about the Dutroux affair or franklin scandal or Iran Contra?

Why are you so keen on not connecting dots where they aught to be connected? Skepticism is fine, willful blindness is not

There is no such thing as coincidence. There is simply shit that happened and shit that did not happen due to a specific chain of events spawning from a root cause.

OP is = or > a Jew.

Gas.

lmao, idiot elites think social media was their downfall
turns out, it was always because everyone thinks the mainstream media is a steaming pile of horse manure

Attached: Screenshot_20190113-201700~2.png (1080x1616, 497K)

I’m not claiming that any of you are wrong. For OP’s sake I’m trying to stay objective so he can understand the thought process here.

Yeah nah fuck off OP

Attached: 1547153993804-g.jpg (904x711, 60K)

ahh yes, everyone here is a loser
except you though

are you a God?

Keep putting words in my mouth, canuck. It’ll get you far.

Understood. Confirmation bias is a bitch. Still sometimes the answers are not so clean cut, and the word “conspiracy” can be abused, twisted to attempt and discredit a real place, event, or act. If powerful people must hide wicked deeds, wouldn’t it only be logical to discredit those who are talking about said deeds?

My bad. After researching occultism for over a decade i have lost patience with explaining this stuff. Im glad some of us arent so jaded.

>They think everything is either the Jews or some form of deep state trying to destroy western culture.
You gotta admit that the UK going from "the empire where the sun never sets" to cUKistan is a really surprisingly rapid decadence.

Attached: UK top baby name 2014 2916.png (755x735, 354K)