Its fucking over

Its fucking over

Attached: Dw06YhcX4AI4Y2U.jpg (1440x1674, 235K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/RealSaavedra/status/1084570673417138176
youtube.com/watch?v=qjUvfZj-Fm0
youtube.com/watch?v=_aevtHHULag
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Those brainwashed by trump on this site can't see the writing on the wall.

The Trump era is over, its time to move back to a valuecentric conservative to lead the republican party. Someone who can show our allies that we are with them and we will not resort to trumpisolationism ever again.

We can repair the damage done by the Trump admin and restore order to the US and EU, we just can't let trump drag us down any lower.

After abandoning our allies in the middle east after leaving syria and afghanistan we must make amends and that process starts when we ditch trumpism in favor of strong american liberal values.

The only missing piece is the deadweight that is the remaining trump supporters, we need everyone on board in rejecting Trump, so the 20% of his supporters who have yet to denounce him have to get on board or else america will be remembered in the dustbin of history.

>man says "its over" for the 6,890,814th time today

They will, ironically, completly destabilize the country if they try this shit.

My bet is that RBG is dead or about to retire. They accelerated these articles recently in preparation for that (trump is an illegitimate president angle). I think the news of her leaving will drop right before the next women's march which is next weekend in dc.

(((Watergate Journalist))) (((((((((Bernstein)))))))))

checked this seems likely

Watch it be:
>Trump helped Putin destabilize the United States by attacking the deep state (attacking McCabe, roasting Dems on Twitter, firing Comey for incompetence, etc.)

what the fuck is this post

Attached: 1418854586899.jpg (585x621, 47K)

This is according to what a Watergate journalist said. The media has such a huge hard on for russiagate they'll report anything that supports their narrative

The fuck does “destabilize” even mean? Is that like how all the polls and media said Hillary was gonna win until Trump wiped the floor with her? Does that count as “destabilizing”?

America allows subhuman mutts access to the internet for some reason. I apologize.

Attached: Brainlet.png (1300x2000, 288K)

It’s too late for them
They need to be put down like mad dogs

It’s no surprise Trump supporters have a limited vocabulary

Also,

twitter.com/RealSaavedra/status/1084570673417138176

You might not think it's over because you just got out of Church... but it is.

IT'S OVER.

Attached: trump mafia.png (478x323, 248K)

>Trump draft report says Mueller "eats three bags of donkey dicks every day before lunch" Al Jezeera journalist says.

So for the bad grammar, just imitating the OP's opener which was no doubt written by a non native English speaker.

>abandoning our allies in the middle east
who is that again?

Attached: 1523721029735.png (721x748, 36K)

>Journalist says
The only good journalist is one hanging from a rope..

Haha your time is over moshe. Either humble yourself and your fellow Jews or you are going to be wiped off the planet this time

If Trump loses I'm moving to Jordan. I won't live in a zionist ran shit hole.

Newsweak. LMAO - do you know their history?

Attached: cia deep propa.jpg (501x318, 55K)

I hate to break it to you...

Attached: spottheretard.png (720x594, 721K)

>says increasingly nervous man 49th time this year

You're right user, Trump is finished. People like you and me are rare, since we watch and believe real news when we see it:
youtube.com/watch?v=qjUvfZj-Fm0

Attached: trumpputinspuppet.jpg (749x500, 89K)

the republican party is finished, trump is the last republican candidate who has any chance of being elected ever again and even if he is, he will just damage their image further. it was a scam from the very start either hillary wins or her saboteur does either way the democrats win and america has been lost, revolution is our last chance.

Attached: Screen-Shot-2016-08-16-at-12.12.37-AM.png (1204x666, 1.39M)

Haha

>newsweek

Attached: 1509931124515.jpg (500x667, 61K)

ever since Bernstein fucked a goat I have not paid much attention to him. not sure you can trust someone who fucks barnyard animals. My source is a member of the mueller probe.

Assad will send you back to Satan, Mr Zion

Attached: 1528678818022.png (403x293, 102K)

He would be pretty popular in Canada

Attached: canadianflagdogsex.png (800x400, 15K)

>complains that others have limited vocabulary
>too stupid to comprehend what that user was saying in his post

Haha holy shit

Fuck off kike.

Right, the irony is so thick he probably will cut it up and serve it at his next Democrat spirit cooking fundraiser.

>Journalist says
Lol

I've heard that this report is coming out for like 2 fucking years now, literally every week this shit is in the news. So is it coming out? When? What the fuck is going on? It's always "IT'S ABOUT TO DROP" and then nothing happens until a week later when you see the exact same headline again. What's the deadline? Why they keep pushing it back? When is this shit actually over?

I'm skeptical of any report that starts with "sources say"

good chuckle, thanks schlomo

>news week
>journalist says

Attached: 7B66A0C2-078F-4E2D-839D-E2B3CE1F84D6.jpg (720x708, 208K)

If Mueller publishes a report like that it will just confirm what a biased investigator he is and confirming what conservatives already suspected.

any time now

Attached: is-this-the-beginning-of-the-end-for-donald-trump-11766351.png (500x639, 169K)

>trumpshill still cannot see that it's over

Attached: shills on trump.png (1223x603, 384K)

Do liberals know they are unironically shilling for Putin? Do they even know the dossier was Russian sourced? Are these people that stupid?

Attached: BF455463-5109-4CA2-A8FB-FBA5B33FCC48.jpg (640x480, 40K)

My sources tell me that Mueller has done more to destabilize the country than anyone ever.

Nobody fucks with the jew mafia.

>journalist says

Kek, this is news?
Are journous with determined ideologic political views like priests or something for this people?

>it's working
Even million dollar funded Shariablue failed. What could discord trannies do?

The "Wall" hysteria has been a distraction from the impending drop of the Mueller report. For being self-proclaimed 4-D chess NPC's, boy did Jow Forumstards all miss wind-up for the Mueller hammer drop.

MAGAts took comfort in that the corporate shill media wasn't touching the FBI's open counterintelligence investigation (until this week-end). Since when has the corporate shill media ever told the American ppl the whole truth? Now, as the media plays catch-up to prepare the normies for the criminal complaints, indictments, arrest warrants, asset seizure orders, and raids about to take place, you should expect for everything to happen very quickly.

Attached: dragName.jpg (808x1024, 66K)

It's widely known that the dossier was from the Clinton campaign.

They accuse the enemy what they themselves are doing.

97th time Mueller has said he has something.

Attached: jail time.gif (480x270, 2.01M)

>the 20% of his supporters who have yet to denounce him
Nice gaslighting you kike faggot.

Attached: 1516083059310.png (600x842, 101K)

>mueller
>anthrax
>hell's angel
>asimov
>boston/Whitey Bulger

lol - there is no way they actually believed this.

>Watergate journalist says

That sad old cunt still angling for attention, huh?

The media's done more to destabilize everything over the last 30 years.

And you’ll be the destabilizer?

The dossier is extremely over hyped. Much of it has been proven true, none of it has been proven false, some of it is surely not true. It played a very small role in all of this. There was undoubtably foreign intel intercepts early in Trump’s campaign, if not before, that alerted intel agencies of a developing conspiracy involving Trump & the Russian government. We’ll find out soon enough. Trump has been owned by the Russians for decades. The Russians took advantage of him when he was nearly broke after US banks cut him off. They used him to launder dirty money and stash it safely away in the west. Trump of course got a piece of the action and he also had access to unlimited loans from the Russian gov through the GDB and other banks. Mueller knows all this shit and he knows Trump was a willing participant as was Don Jr, Jared Kushner and others. It’s all about to come crashing down on Trump. I wouldn’t be surprised to see him arrested by US marshals and frog marched out of the WH in cuffs and leg irons. I’m serious.

Attached: 0B5BEC4D-82B2-46B2-AF03-295DE5538CBE.jpg (701x452, 78K)

America was NEVER stable, thanks to [them]

Kys

>Doorknob says OP is a faggot, other doorknob says.

>That sad old cunt still angling for attention, huh

Last week on CNN, he (((Bernstein))) was wearing the same suit he wore during Watergate. LMAO!

on 'this site' and all the others that you shill on

your psyco is showing. what exactly was proven true? nothing douche

still waiting, faggot

Not likely since he’s much fatter now than he was in 1974...not even a nice try faggot...pretty stupid really.

If you stayed current the last two years you would know. Perhaps you should spend your time somewhere besides this shithole?

Did you know the dossier was written in 2007? Seriously, Christopher Steele wrote the dossier in 2007 and published it in the CIA sponsored Wash Post. When the democrats were in trouble after losing the 2016 election, they changed a few names, kept the same text, and used that dossier to get a fraudulent FISA warrant to spy on Trump. Tick tock.

Attached: mopeymueller.jpg (800x420, 169K)

Attached: pOVHui.jpg (722x1536, 190K)

Maybe try educating yourself with things other than propaganda.

If you are so "well-informed" you should easily be able to debunk this. LMAO
youtube.com/watch?v=_aevtHHULag

Attached: news tells you what to think.jpg (500x353, 75K)

>source for sources who’s liberal
Fuck off it can say he’s hitler reincarnated and I won’t give a fuck

>implying it wasn't already destabilized under Obongo

Attached: 1478817820847.jpg (651x846, 124K)

what is dan bongino

>1 post by this ID
>Reddit spacing
>Anti Trump
Yep, it's shilling time

LOL! What a fuckTARD...hey, enjoy watching the takedown of your traitor POTUS...it will be the best reality TV show you’ve ever seen. I can see the headlines on papers across the world,

“TRUMP, YOU’RE FIRED!!!!” LOL!

Spotted the cuck. I hate your kind so much I will never join you again. If Putin gained one thing, it was new allies. I consider myself closer to Russia than you and your cuckservative nigger loving values. lel

I'd rather see America fall than ever join you again. A lot of us feel this way, we'd rather see the end of America than liberals gain a thing!

Attached: putin lulz.jpg (610x407, 45K)

face it boomer. People are pissed off with the globalist shit. trump is the most globalist friendly president the USA will ever have again for decades to come.

By that definition so did you buy posting “leaks” and drafts

Fuck off idiot

Newsweek = Another Bezos owned fake news rag.

Stfu fat fuck say shit to my face come at me

>Watergate Journalist says
This makes no sense whatsoever.

Also with Liberals in control of institutions and Hollywood the US has been destabilized since 2008.

Fortunately scum like you has the support of maybe 50 people in a country of 300 million. Good luck with that, you’re gonna need it.

LOL! They’re simply reporting a story that a dozen other outlets are reporting you fucking moron.

I look forward to it pussy...see ya on the battlefield.

As in Putin wants it destabilized, and the outrage over a Trump victory caused some instability due to TDS. No correlation, but when you're a mouthpiece like Newsweek, you can manipulate public opinion by telling half truths, whole lies, out of context quotes, and cherry picked statements. Fuck everyone at Newsweek. I hope bad things for them.

Hey guys just got back from the Yellow Vest protest. Looks like it's dying down. Hope is lost.

explain to me the fucking point anymore

One minute between OP, and second post! Which is a fucking essay...

What a fucking faggot!

O N E M I N U T E -.-

Oh and as for the content...

Boohoo orange man bad

>its over

you people look more and more pathetic every time you say this

Wrong, Trump got elected. Right now the government isn't even operational because of liberals like you. That's way more than 50 people. Keep dreaming nigger.

Attached: israeli_intervention_in_american_politics.png (940x2138, 1.78M)

"Helping Putin destabilize the U.S." will be defined by these people as amplifying Wikileaks releases through his Twitter and rallies.

Nothing criminal at all, stuff everyone knows. Bernstein is using extremely vague language so he can say he was right, pretty despicable.

SPBP. This "sources say," it's REALLY habbnin dis time bullshit is quite old. "Trump helped Putin destabilize the US" is patently ridiculous and goes against any objective record of his policies toward Russia.

You type super fast comerade

everything you just said sounds like youre a jew marxist, a globalist, a democrat, or all of the above. I voted trump to see Chaos and get these fucking Demonrats and globalist jews scurrying and also to get a border wall to stem the tide of more demonrats coming over.

You're a traitorous cancer POS who should flee immediately. God forbid civil war breaks out here for you

What is with the attacking of Dan Bongino? His sources are accurate and so is his info

Holy shit is this a bot post?

Attached: 1527196495401.gif (220x203, 445K)

Trumpy is going to jaily

Trumpy is going to die within two weeks without his chicken nuggets

Trumpy gambled and lost it all

How was the U.S. destabilized then? Everything looks fine to me.