Now they will know her name

Look how a megalomaniac billionaire attempts to retain control of his wealth by orchestrating a public divorce to divide his wealth. TAX FREE gift to his trusted confidant. A 85% tax on all windfall gains resulting from divorce proceedings must be advocated for. Break the Monopoly.

sfgate.com/business/article/Who-Is-MacKenzie-Bezos-13528982.php
archive.is/jOuUV

Attached: badjeff.jpg (920x691, 41K)

FINALLY. Someone smart. All the shilling on Jow Forums about this divorce following MSM narratives was probably Bezos hired shills to set a narrative. They only divorced to hide their money and so they could occupy more board seats.

exactly my man.

Attached: 1547015406561.jpg (1153x1007, 66K)

I can't wait to enjoy my new hobby of building signal emitters that can jam the frequencies of Amazon drones bringing them down.

AAAAND to top it all off. They're advertising divorce and trying to social engineer more broken marriages and families.

Attached: castdown.jpg (480x360, 21K)

bump.

Attached: LimpDick.jpg (920x691, 153K)

Attached: CIAfaggot.jpg (633x633, 55K)

I've been posting this shit in every thread I can find. They're selling the top. She's going to get paid out 100% in AMZN stock. They're going to liquidate it all under the guise of divorce. If Bezos did this to protect his wealth people would all be running for the door. This whole thing is a scam. He owns 17% of the company now. We're in the middle of tech stock armageddon. I guarantee you he's going to turn around and buy 51% of Amazon in a year or two after the stock price goes through the floor from the bubble popping. If I held AMZN I would be selling as fast as I could.

What would be the motivation? So he splits his money to a wife, and then what? What would be the advantage to splitting the money?

I think Trump was laughing about this because he knows Bezos is sweating and even if he tried this it won't work. Amazon and the rest of these monopolies will be broken up and the criminal executives will be brought to justice.

They're selling off Amazon stock without Bezos doing it directly. Didn't you find the "text messages" preposterous? Didn't you find it weird how public they made the announcement? Didn't you find it weird that within 24 hours we knew there was no prenup? This whole thing reeks of PR campaign.

text messages?

Badboy Jeff texting some famous thot with connections to tabloid press right before this went down. real organic.

Attached: 1545077505015s.jpg (164x250, 6K)

Hes a CIA sellout.

Owning Ring and Blink? Every online retailer needs to invest billions into owning two near identical home surveillance companies....

I didn't read the particulars of the settlement. It's really going to be all stock? How the F is that legal?

I'm not sure of the particulars either but I am sure that these people are criminals. they have thousands of lawyers in their employ. the law will not apply here.

oh, gotcha, yeah the whole thing rolled out pretty fishy. I wouldnt be surprised if his CIA network caught wind of anti-trust talk on the horizon

Attached: pre-sellout.jpg (306x740, 32K)

It makes sense though. He's the world's richest man (in normieville) but his money is all tied up in stock. He can't get it out without losing his ass on taxes, make a deal with the wife to divorce and she'll get it tax free. Fucking crazy, and I didn't even think about it until I heard it was being settled in stock.

Attached: AmericasSweethearts.jpg (792x519, 222K)

Nice, thanks meme flag faganon.

Kek
Would still cum all over her neck though.