LGBQT OR WHATEVER YOU CALL IT

Please redpill my wife on the LGBQT AND PEDOPHILIA.

SHE CAN'T UNDERSTAND MY POINT OF VIEW, OR THINKS I'M FULL OF SHIT.

Attached: 1537569651896.png (480x476, 206K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5iOyOGsWrOM
youtube.com/watch?v=KJEETweYMyI
youtube.com/watch?v=R3GhwJRgqyw
famouspedophiles.wordpress.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

lgbtq is retarded and annoying as a community and transgenderudm is proven to be a mental illness. However, I don’t believe that homosexuality is necessarily a mental illness since it can be consented and there have been intelligent homos in the past (socrates, plato, turing). However, pedophilia is still considered degeneracy because kids are too immature and dumb to consent and has proven to ruin their lives as they get older. I don’t know about hebephilia.

Your wife is a pedo bro, divorce her immediately.

Not going to be able to persuade her user. You married too early

Attached: libraries.jpg (1308x942, 357K)

Attached: steps.jpg (697x475, 118K)

Attached: 1543451046722.png (960x1280, 797K)

>Please redpill my wife on the LGBQT AND PEDOPHILIA.

There's no connection and your bf's obsession queers comes from his closeted faggotry. Dump him for a strong black boy with a real sized penis instead of a stormie needle dick.

Attached: DwiH0FCWkAAdzXC.jpg (1200x914, 113K)

>ANONYMOUS IMAGE BOARD PEOPLE, CONVINCE MY WIFE FOR ME ABOUT MY RETARDED RIGHT WING RAMBLING
i kinda feel bad for op that he missed the memo of Jow Forums being satire, looks like its gonna ruin his marriage

I would try to redpill your wife, but women don't think with reason they think with emotion so anything that feels bad despite it being factually accurate will be lost on her pic related

Attached: homosexuality is wrong.png (1506x3976, 443K)

You can’t redpill females.

Lesbians and bisexual girls are ok. Sodomites are degenerate. You're a faggot if you don't want to impregnate a 12 year old.

Attached: 68c5fe82c86e9e69eb8f316b2d686158.jpg (896x1138, 94K)

I like milfs.

The pedophile agenda is being spread all over the world and there is nothing we can do about it. The masses just want to accept it as another change, first the fags then the trannies. Now pedophiles are being seen as an oppressed minority rather than the sick fucks they are.

I've accomplished nothing to combat this being on this board. The pedophiles are going to have their way and there's nothing that can be done.

It really just makes me want to end it.

Attached: 2r2fnw (1).jpg (524x499, 58K)

Except they will never allow the AOC for heterosexual relationships drop. That might actually cause white births to go up.

Remember that Americans are being out bred by a country that has an AOC of of 13 (Mexico). Mexicans are grandparents in their early 30s.

I don't know where anyone gets the idea that homosexuality is a mental illness. Unless they're attributing promiscuity (cured with education/roll models) or increased empathy (because having feelings is gay) to being the illnesses? "But the pedophile priest!" You're only aware of them because they were outed, a large majority of homosexuals have always kept their sexuality a secret. "He fucked little boys, he's a homo!" There's a world of fucking difference between a man & a child.

Just show her the video of that 10 year old drag queen dancing at the Pride rally, you know the one.

Pedos am deserve burn inside of the hell

Attached: Cops.jpg (650x650, 110K)

>all data is never sourced
the entire country?
this country?
a specific state?
a town?
>3%
homosexuals make up 10% of the population that are OUT
if you put bisexual into the list you're pushing another 25-30% OUT
hope you're sweating at this point heterosexuals, you're OUT numbered.

Attached: stop the fags.jpg (900x1200, 161K)

Based Korean. Hating disgusting pedos is a universal trait among good people.

you can cps on anyone and nail them for abusing their children. even if they find nothing wrong, they'll do regular check-ups for a decade waiting for you to slip up & fracture your relationships.

Try these excellent vids from Aydin
Lefty Pedo Advocacy : A History

youtube.com/watch?v=5iOyOGsWrOM
youtube.com/watch?v=KJEETweYMyI

Then if she's ready for it

Look Who Is Behind the Push to Legalize Pedophilia in America
youtube.com/watch?v=R3GhwJRgqyw

my favorite

Attached: 1545332759988.jpg (792x1024, 92K)

anyone with a half a brain doesn't buy into religious bullshit, but they know the LGBTQ and feminazi movements are bullshit too

No. Just want some arguing points since she thinks I'm just trying to bash gays.

that is why people with the whole brain accept Jesus Christ as their Lord and Saviour and ask for forgivness

Attached: 1545068629187.jpg (225x225, 6K)

unironically this. our countries were better off when we practiced and enforced christian values.

>there have been intelligent homos in the past
as well as pedos
famouspedophiles.wordpress.com/
>kids are too immature and dumb to consent and has proven to ruin their lives as they get older
No such thing has been "proven". The research is inconclusive you'd know that if you actually took the time to read and understand it.

die pedo scum

Attached: 1520714867779.gif (500x381, 977K)

Just fuck her head.
Tell that mudreding plants is as much murder as murdering mosquitos. That worked with my wife she worships me.

>AnCom
>pedo apologist
There is nothing new under the sun.