Daily reminder that we have all been had. White replacement is still on schedule

Daily reminder that we have all been had. White replacement is still on schedule.

Attached: trumpcuckswilldefendthis.png (641x470, 64K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hTkw85p0ZlY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

The fact that there’s no outrage over this shows pol for the fucking clowns we are. Trump could order each adult male to get anally raped daily by an aids “victim” and pol would call libs faggots for ever supporting condoms.

based.

It's not really happening quick enough to overtake the entire white race.

If this is as good as he makes it sound, I'll hop over for a while to do some engineering.

Sorry, but we don't want a Fukushima of our own.

>potential
>path
>six gorillionth thread about this in the last six hundred sixty six seconds
you know what to do, anons

Apparently if you look at the details the plan is to mandate that H1-B holders must receive identical wage to American workers.... which nukes the whole point of H1-B abuse for the companies.

/ptg/ will defend this. Working in IT is hell already. Have you ever been interviewed by Raj? Ever had to work with 20 of them?

Japanese people can't speak English friend, I'm from NL.

uhhh take a look at all the middle class jobs being stolen by foreign shitskins right now from white natural born citizens. For what reason? The only outcome is undermining white america, that's their plan, and this fuck is sticking to it.

Oh hey this shill thread again

So it's more layoffs, outsourcing and they'll just hire better qualified pajeets?

>shill thread
Every fucking time. Go work in something that requires a brain and you'll see how fucked H1B is for Americans.

oh hey its another PTG shill with trumps cock and balls so far down their throat his cum is injected directly into their stomach for their daily nutrition.

What's the best redpilled company or programming language that doesn't attract pajeets like Java or C# and the Big tech giants?

> You can stay, you just have to pay taxes

And 95% of poo in the loo businesses will fail, this would end their monopoly on gas stations, liquor stores, etc.

h1b robs americans of american jobs for literally no reason but to undermine americans.

Anything more low level, highly complex, or functional. You can try doing actual reverse engineering work, coding in ocaml, or simply working a job that is not mostly making GUIs.

nice try kike shill but we stand with the GOD EMPEROR

>The only outcome is undermining white america
Is that really happening? Is it happening to enough jobs and lives to really undermine the white race? Does the data really support that?

This. Corporate shills disagree. He was supposed to be anti-globalist. I'm seriously disappointed.

k continue standing with your cuck emperor as he replaces us, that'll epicly pwn the leftist n00bs!!!!1

In IT yes. I work with a team of about 30 people and I'd say 15 of them are H1Bs.

"white replacement" is a false construct as with most other things.

Just be a decent person and point people out on their bullshit when able. Sometimes the shocked look on their faces is satisfying enough.

youtube.com/watch?v=hTkw85p0ZlY

Attached: 1499615140508.png (600x768, 479K)

Right, and most H1B businesses only succeed because they don't pay taxes. Put them on an even playing field and see what happens.

>"white replacement" is a false construct

Attached: 1b4.jpg (585x357, 29K)

Daily reminder that because pol thought it would be a funny joke to get trump elected the board is 50% shills and butthurt leftists

yeah- if you don't like being replaced, just give them citizenship of your country.

You're the only one shilling these threads, /ptg/. Everyone else has a point to make.

Nigger, there are plenty of smart whites that dont live in the US that want to come work here.

And they can't bring their spouses.

Nigger, that's not how this works. 90% have been indian subhumans. Go visit any tech school in the US, or any tech company, and come back and post your findings.

Dont be mad bro, if you weren't so fucking lazy, that pajeet wouyldn't have your job.

Applebees is hiring.

100% this. There are Americans who want the jobs. In IT the layoffs are constant, the outsourcing is constant and the H1Bs keep flooding in.

This is the only reason I voted Trump, to protect American workers from globalism.

Or maybe if we didn't let in every pajeet we get our hands on to apply for jobs created in America we wouldn't have a problem.

Strop blaming the pajeet and blame the fucking companies that hire them.

>This is the only reason I voted Trump
likewise brother. these faggot cocksuckers will claim 'shill' but he is losing his base with this shit.

he can blame whoever the fuck he wants

>we
I don't (((vote))) you faggot.

only literal kikes post like this

No he isn't.

His base has no problem with LEGAL immigration.

Fuck off ShareBlue nigger.

>reddit spacing
>subhuman migration is based
>give away your childrens future goyim
>give away american middle class jobs goyim
>import millions more indians goyim
>replace the white race goyim
keep me posted rabbi

I did work in discrete optimization using CPLEX/MIP with C++ for a power company... the whole engineering department was still pajeets. Ridiculous.

I guess I'll have to go super low level... OS programming?

Regardless of your opinions on H1B when a thread is being shilled like this one has been you can be sure it's because people who hate you are trying to bamboozle you. Astroturf looks inviting but it burns your knees it you play in it.

I'd rather have a smart tax paying pajeet not on welfare than some dog shit sub human Honduran here breeding like flies sucking up welfare.

Pick one.

They are already here. As others have said, look at IT. Gas stations, liquor stores, even medical offices. While citizens pay 1/3 of their income to the government, poos PAY NO TAXES. They effectively make 50% more, passing the tax burden to someone else, undercutting prices and devaluing labor. I would rather they be gone completely, but this is a step in the right direction

I had to explain to "IT" last week how to add a user password to windows. They will fail on an even playing field. Just like Mexicans in construction and landscaping.

>being this schizophrenic
has it occurred to you that everyone you mark off as a paid shill is just a fucking poster with an opinion and that not all opinions are the same exact as yours? I voted for trump but i am sure as fuck going to call out when he is doing retarded shit like in that tweet. Take trumps dick out of your throat as its clearly causing lack of oxygen to your brain.

>I would rather they be gone completely
so then don't give them fucking citizenship?? The only way to get rid of them is to remove the h1b visa and send them the fuck back. how will allowing them all to stay FOREVER solve the problem of white displacement they have caused?

>pick one
NEITHER. why the fuck do you think we need one or the other? NONE.

Not gonna lie...

Tell the discord I said to cool it with all the AOC threads. Slow that down a notch.

trumps #1 cock polisher. you faggots are insufferable. no wonder this board is starting to turn on you.

Trump is a kike puppet just like you. Shill.

How about neither?! That sounds awesome to me.

Christ /ptg/ quit being so paranoid. NOT EVERYTHING TRUMP SAYS OR DOES IS PERFECT AND YOU DONT HAVE TO ADOPT EVERY POSITION OF HIS

Don't you want untalented and unskilled people too? There are jobs that are only done by these migrants.

Present a single instance of me defending trump itt.

>Regardless of your opinions on H1B when a thread is being shilled like this one has been you can be sure it's because people who hate you are trying to bamboozle you. Astroturf looks inviting but it burns your knees it you play in it.

That's me calling you a shill. Shill.

in defense of trump, kike.

In defense of this board you turbocuck kike shill. I'm sick of seeing eight of these threads simultaneously all with the same paraphrased "he betrayed us/his base" OP. It's transparent af and I don't even know why I'm bothering engaging with a discord shill the amount I am right now.

youre fucking delusional. call everyone a shill and your kike puppet will lose.

Drop the wage, hire Abdalla. Problem solved.

Kinda makes the practice more public if everyone notices IT and software jobs' salaries all hit the toilet, wouldn't it?

>companies pay $50k for pajeets
>pajeets can barely do any work, but boomers refuse to train any Americans on the job, plus they don’t pay benefits for pajeets so nbd
>now they’re going to pay $100k+ for pajeets
>they’re gonna keep hiring pajeets despite it being more expensive than domestic labor

Are you being retarded on purpose or by accident?

There are 800,000,000 whites on earth, we will never go extinct. This is just a ruff patch for us, what happens when the white men gets pushed a little too far? Even if there was only 100,000,000 of us left we could crush every race in the world at our will.

I don't think you understand the IT world very well user.

>Y-yeah b-but it's still based and redpilled because............4D chess............
mental gymnastics

>If you don't think Trump is literally perfect you're an astroturfing shill AWOO
zero self awareness

Attached: 1531027031241.jpg (601x600, 55K)

Feel free to dispute his argument

Been working in it 20 years, and I’m fully aware of how tech industries work. Google and Amazon won’t change, but they’re not the biggest problem. Finance and other industries that lean on H1Bs where Americans could be doing the IT work are the biggest issue.

I actually can’t wait for Trump to tackle H1Bs. He knows what a huge scam it is and how it hurts America. We get absolutely nothing from the H1B program. It has no benefit for America. However there should be a clear path to citizenship FOR THOSE FEW THAT QUALIFY. However, 99% of them are total shit and should be sent back. The intention of the program was always to bring in talent that was hard to find in the US. Trump has said before that he knows they should be paying much more for H1B salaries than they are. But those salaries have been kept artificially low due to globalist policies. And as we all know Trump is no globalist.

>Trump has said before that he knows they should be paying much more for H1B salaries than they are. But those salaries have been kept artificially low due to globalist policies.
So why isn't he fighting for the simplest solution, to end H1-B and deport all visa holders? Because he doesn't want it to end.

>Finance and other industries that lean on H1Bs where Americans could be doing the IT work are the biggest issue.

This. It's not the silicon valley whores who get all the media attention that are abusing H1B's, it's companies elsewhere like Walmart (Arkansas) and Home Depot (Georgia)

And since the (((media))) never cover them, their shit goes unnoticed by boomers and NPC's

Even if he did, the dems, backed by the 1% who want cheap corporate labor, will fight it like they fight the wall.

Republicans want cheap lawn cutters, dems want cheap IT workers

The simplest answer is that there isn’t support for it. Remember what it takes to pass laws in this country, and who is in charge of that. Trump could pass some emergency act, but this doesn’t really qualify. Also I don’t think H1B should end, it should just be gutted by 99% so that it finally serves what it was intended to do.

Based and poo-pilled

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 41K)

fucking civnat boomers holy shit. Day of the retirement home when

Attached: 1538487025607.jpg (475x317, 19K)

I can see your nose kike

Attached: 1541448171712.jpg (1176x1200, 227K)

35 years you fucking douche

>that 35 year old boomer who thinks pajeets are based as long as they pay taxes
not doing yourself any favours

Attached: 1525193852817.jpg (500x322, 55K)

>more qualified pajeets

Are you fucking retarded?

I can see your reddit ptg shill