Why don't we just make it illegal for men to be unemployed for longer than 6 months...

Why don't we just make it illegal for men to be unemployed for longer than 6 months? The economy is booming and Millennial men are just masturbating to Anime and playing Fortnite cuz >no gf and the rent is too damn high.

bolde.com/opinion-millennial-men-children-killing-dating/

elitedaily.com/life/culture/why-men-arent-really-men-anymore

bloomberg.com/news/articles/2018-11-02/millennial-men-leave-perplexing-hole-in-a-hot-u-s-labor-market

Attached: Millennial manchild.jpg (770x513, 106K)

ZIONIST

GENOCIDE

OF

I've been applying but no one is hiring me

Lol way to not have a 4 year degree, retard.

>participating in this society
hard pass

Attached: 1543499927102.jpg (1190x926, 170K)

>white men must work and pay taxes to support non-white immigration

>person collects unemployment being a drain on the state
>arrest them for being unemployed
>person sits in jail being a drain on the state
Makes sense, or we could just reinstitute slavery while we are at it

Who said anything about jail?

Kek make a law that would take away constitutional right, if not the moral foundation of free will. That would make millions of men into some degree of "criminal", how would that be enforceable? Even if it were, the consequences of such, could lead too negative reactions / effects.

You said make it Illegal to be unemployed, when you do illegal things you go to jail, you miss that logic circuit of cause and effect

>make it illegal to be unemployed
>make it illegal to be uninsured
>make it illegal to be redpilled
Kill yourself, faggot.

How else are you going too enforce a law against UNEMPLOYED people? Fine them? ya that'll do it!

>spend 4 years PAYING for indoctrination
Typical leaf

No you just get fined. Not every country is a fascist shithole like yours user.

Yeah we should. I haven't worked a day in my life, send me to prison so i can get shelter and food payed by other hard working people.

Well if your unemployed how are you going to pay the fine

I went to school for 17 years, I'm not accepting a job outside of what I spent all that time trying to accomplish, also less than 200k a year isn't worth the effort, am i supposed to spend 40-50 hours a week earning what they'll just give me for free AND pay taxes on it? lmao fuck off.

By getting a job. You're not really unemployed. You're just unwilling to work at wageslave levels.

You should have thought about that before not getting hired.

>tfw attained middle class status courtesy of the Canadian wagie because of a series of wild circumstances and loopholes
>tfw extended family's wealth will be consolidated in the hand's of their favorite most helpful and involved family member while the selfish and hedonistic ones get nothing
>tfw anyone who doesn't like it are powerless to do anything about it other than gnash their teeth and tell me I'll be gassed in the fantasy reich that exists only in their head
Feels good. Remember fellow NEETs, if you're feeling down then laugh some more by taunting a wagie.

Attached: 1546720334102m.jpg (921x1024, 149K)

Well then why get a job at all if you have pay off a fine when its just easier to stay unemployed

>literally advocating indentured slavery to the government

Attached: 1528513986705.gif (480x206, 662K)

>it should be illegal to value your time above wageslave levels

do you even listen to yourself mr. leaf

Nah, I'll hold on on getting exploited for as long as I can

>not archiving those links

Attached: Screenshot_2019-01-07-05-04-25-463_org.floens.chan~01-01_2.png (1080x1306, 527K)

"Money is a tool, like all others, except that it is imbued with "mystical" powers. The establishment of central banks is ALWAYS a necessary first step of subjugation of geographically congregated bloodlines. Note that Libya's first official act, before even the corpses turned stiff...was the establishment of a central bank. Those rebel forces were certainly well schooled by someone!"

Attached: rothschild.jpg (500x375, 41K)

I'm already sick of shit posting and want a job so bad. But all the darkies and jews took all the jobs and all I'm left with is construction and prostituting myself.

Attached: 2r2fnw.jpg (524x499, 58K)

You'll have to get a job to pay off the fines for being unemployed, forcing you to stay in the labour market.
If your time had actual value, you wouldn't be unemployed.
Duh. Capitalism is in decay. It's time for forced labour and basic income.

Only someone who knows nothing about economics would ever suggest this. Kys, zoomer/brainlet.

>Men really aren't men anymore
>I wonder why

He thinks our economy that's running on debt fumes and several key industries ready to topple over is booming. Don't put any hope in OP.

ASIA FOR THE ASIANS, AFRICA FOR THE AFRICANS, WHITE COUNTRIES FOR EVERYBODY!

Everybody says there is this RACE problem. Everybody says this RACE problem will be solved when the third world pours into EVERY white country and ONLY into white countries.

The Netherlands and Belgium are just as crowded as Japan or Taiwan, but nobody says Japan or Taiwan will solve this RACE problem by bringing in millions of third worlders and quote assimilating unquote with them.

Everybody says the final solution to this RACE problem is for EVERY white country and ONLY white countries to “assimilate,” i.e., intermarry, with all those non-whites.

What if I said there was this RACE problem and this RACE problem would be solved only if hundreds of millions of non-blacks were brought into EVERY black country and ONLY into black countries?

How long would it take anyone to realize I’m not talking about a RACE problem. I am talking about the final solution to the BLACK problem?

And how long would it take any sane black man to notice this and what kind of psycho black man wouldn’t object to this?

But if I tell that obvious truth about the ongoing program of genocide against my race, the white race, Liberals and respectable conservatives agree that I am a naziwhowantstokillsixmillionjews.

They say they are anti-racist. What they are is anti-white.

Anti-racist is a code word for anti-white.

Canadians have really stopped trying huh

wagie wagie get back in cagie

Because the internet gave them circle jerk echo chamber forums where all they do is shit on women and minorities and blame everything on jews while cutting themselves off from society and becomines degenerate incels. Stop blaming others for your failure and take some responsibility for a change, like a fucking man you pussies.

And what will happen if you dont work?

How about I kill you and rape your dead corpse and feast on it while your mommy makes me tendies

>strawmanning this hard

the absolute state of this board

Fines, fines, and more fines until they start charging your parents.

Hahah well maybe Canada is booming but the US isn’t. Thanks to boomers.

I'm a college drop out and I guarantee I make more than you do. Stop shilling for higher education because you have buyer's remorse over your $60,000 diploma

>Why don't we just make it illegal for men to be unemployed for longer than 6 months?
And the %1 get more slaves

Attached: file.png (451x740, 598K)

I'm enjoying the decline
leave me alone

I want a 25 hour work week. 40 hours id fucking billshit.

If you weren't an idiot you'd talk about the reasons men are staying out of work and try to undo them but instead you're coming up with retarded rules to add on top.

Women ain't women anymore. I want to marry a woman, not some creature who thinks its equal or better than men. I'm perfectly fine with my $4000 a month as nightshift at hospital and get paid for catching up on my backlogs of books, movies, shows and handheld vidya. I would love a big family and 5 children but I need a woman who wants to be a woman at age 20 not past 30. I'm close to 30 myself and sperm quality drops with age and for each year that passes, my chances to see my kids become adults grows smaller. If I can't nail a 20 year old by the time I'm 30 I give up. I want to see my 5 kids become adults and still have some life in me to enjoy my 40+ years.

Attached: glowing cat.jpg (720x960, 106K)

Thats even more of a motivator to never work cause you would be paying for a dead horse, your idea is inherently flawed with your lack of understanding of the laziness of scumbags

So communism and gulags? Right. Because that worked so well in the past.

Attached: cat interesting.jpg (436x436, 26K)

It's hurting women and dating, it's all good for me, we mist pursue in this way until society crumbles

There shouldn't be a set work week, people can work however long they want.

A woman being a "woman" isn't the problem. Its the gynocentric laws that are doing this. Even if you think you find the right one, she's just going to divorce rape you after shes trapped you with two kids for child support and alimony. You want women to be women you have to dismantle the feminist legal system first. To do that, you have to take women's voting rights away. Until then, they will never allow you to fix the broken one sided laws.

Attached: death cat.jpg (506x960, 29K)

Okay, give me a job.

WE CRASHING THIS SHIT SOCIETY WHICH HAS FORSAKEN US WITH NO SURVIVORS !

Attached: IMG_7051.jpg (400x533, 56K)

>no gf
>expecting ales to give up labor for free
The price of peace and prosperity is paid in pussy and eggs, no substitutions accepted. Pay up or enjoy the neo-neolithic.

Attached: whyyouneedus.jpg (1469x1323, 619K)

>why don't we just make [thing] illegal?
why do people think this is a solution for fucking anything

What's the point? Why shouldn't I just live for myself and enjoy myself with the least effort possible? I'm not going to sacrifice myself for 20 (if I'm insanely lucky) years just to have my heart ripped out and I'm not going to slave away in this insane society. Biological immortality is achievable but our insane society doesn't make that a priority like any rational society would, instead we're financing our own destruction. I wish all the zoomers good luck and I hope they have many white babies.

>forced labour
>basic income

Attached: 1540614226331.gif (250x185, 2.22M)

beta males are enlightened. they put civilisation over their own primal urges. sure, they can compete, but they do it in a fair way. there are certain rules you stick to i.e. the patriarchy

Belarus literally did this, and I haven't heard about their situation improving since then. Still s soviet hellscape filled with completely demoralized people who would have starved long ago if not for gibs from Russia and selling their industry to Chinks.

This is the redpill I've swallowed and it's currently keeping me cold and distant from girls at work. I know better than to not shit where I eat. I'm coming to terms with myself that it was not meant for me to be a dad. I know just how unfair this world is and I accept my fate. I have been in a 2 year relationship but she didn't give it as much effort as I did and confronting her was useless. She would always have excuses. Not before I told her she doesn't respect me anymore and I want out, did she cry and promised me everything I wanted. But I knew then this was failed to begin with. It's been 8 months now. It was good while it was good. But the last 6 months was lacking from her part. Not sure I can deal with this shit again where I give 200% and she gives 100% in the start but 50% or less after a year and half.

Attached: 1544841328573s.jpg (125x125, 3K)

>let's fix a government created mess by giving the government more power

>calling yourself redpilled

The government is incentivizing laziness so you'll obviously get more of it. Remove the incentives to be lazy and people will naturally go back to work

Btw these so called "safety nets" (medicare,medicaid,social security,food stamps,welfare,department of education - "free" schooling) are nothing but tools for the government to control a population and ensure certain people will vote a certain way

Before welfare and Lyndon Johnson's "Great Society" black teenagers were employed at a higher percentage than white kids and most blacks (75%) were born in a 2 parent married couple and were pulling themselves out of poverty compared to now 75% of blacks are raised by single mothers and we see the result of that.

Also before that blacks overwhelmingly voted Republican

Also not only is the government incentivizing laziness they are disincentivizing personal responsibility

This is simple economics that's also why the schools don't teach economics because economics as a science is simply descriptive (it doesn't say you should have 'x' as a policy) but the logical conclusions always leads to free markets

This is why when they do teach economics they teach kensyanism
Which just so happens to tell you we need as much government intervention as possible (the economics the government teaches tells you to give as much power as possible to the government)

If you want to be truly redpilled look up the Austrian economists (Murray Rothbard,Ludwig Von Mises,Henry Hazlitt) and you will never look at the government the same and literally everything will make sense

Lewrockwell.com
Mises.org

you will literally go down a rabbit hole which literally makes free markets/analyzing the govermrnt exciting

Also if you want the ultimate redpill look up "Anatomy of the State" by Murray Rothbard it's a free little book and you will never look at the world the same

>I know better than to not shit where I eat.
i hear this and nobody i have ever seen or heard say it is the kind of person who needs to worry about dating at work. no one fucking wants your ugly, awkward ass lol

Take away the internet and the damned games. Then they'll see why people used to work. There was nothing else to do.

you're gonna have to drag me kicking and screaming from my basement

I'd honestly rather be sent to a work camp gulag in Siberia than work under the current zog system, at least people in the gulags were isolated from the degeneracy of the world and lived together as bros

>Lewrockwell.com
>Mises.org

Attached: You are stupid.jpg (800x600, 32K)

>Why don't we just make it illegal for men to be unemployed for longer than 6 months? The economy is booming and Millennial men are just masturbating to Anime and playing Fortnite cuz >no gf and the rent is too damn high.
If you give them a death penalty, you'll have effectively solved the BQ.

great post, I would also add that minimum wage caused a lot of black unemployment and was literally created for that reason

anyone who wants more regulations instead of deregulation is an uneducated fuck.

misesmedia is a YT channel people can check out, also Ron Paul Liberty Report for some things as well as Peter Schiff

>let's prop up bad investments
kys

>BQ
What's that?