After decades of a liberal jihad on white male “toxicity,” young victims like this have no recourse...

After decades of a liberal jihad on white male “toxicity,” young victims like this have no recourse. The schools don’t help, the hands of the police are tied, and the lives of these kids are indeed a living hell...

twitter.com/RealJamesWoods/status/1084604689197355009

Attached: chrome_2019-01-13_19-41-25.png (822x870, 400K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/RealJamesWoods/status/1084604689197355009
youtu.be/wj9Y0vGxTGE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Odds are the white one is gay anyways.

Reverse the races and this would be on national news, blaming Trump and then covering the ensuing marches/riots.

and the next school shooter

I went to a 67% black school in south Atlanta.Whites were 2% of the school. it was hell but managed to avoid any fights. there was only one other fully white guy in my graduating class

How did they have a ceremony for only 2 students?

Why is nobody trying to find out who this is or where it happened?

Kekkles

I know you joke but, in shit schools they invite you into a room to congratulate you in front of your parents. Our school was only 30% white and to hide they fact so many failed they let anyone who rented a gown participate since they rented a event for it.

this.

also the kid would have a GoFund.me and be a millionaire in a week.

Maybe the white kids should start beating up the teachers and administrators...

>twitter.com/RealJamesWoods/status/1084604689197355009

If there are any kids here, always fight back. Don't be afraid, even that kid who was paralyzed by fear was still there after letting that nigger tee-off on his head. Always fight back.

>hahahaohwow.jpg

Same here burgerbro. I was singled out in history class and used as an example of what the "nazi's" looked like while this teacher explained the six gorrillion. He was unirronically Italian which made it even stranger. He didnt give a fuck if I got attacked after class. Thankfully nobody even batted an eye at me.

Attached: 1541529873744.gif (384x288, 3.02M)

Kek

>Mutt
>Looking like a Nazis

American educashun

Do you remember his name, you should find him and "educate" him.

We had an a crazy old Italian lady for social studies who hated the black kids but had tenure so they couldn’t try to fire her. She likely saw the school change from 90% white in the 90s to 2% in the early 2010s. There was another white teacher, young, who was really liberal, I guess she came there hoping to change things but after 2 years one of the kids stole her phone and she had a meltdown after-school and was different after that and started treating the black kids like shit kek

He took that like a champ tho.
Gonna be sore, but didnt go down and now that niggers boys are gonna punk the shit out of him.
Either that or Billy comes back in a few days well rested and a steady aim.

don't you have a country to go burn down while avoiding all taxes, right before handing it all over to Moroccans?

>twitter.com/RealJamesWoods/status/1084604689197355009

It's not a race thing.

This a young person who didn't know he could defend himself.

In a corner. Basically up against a gang of thugs.

This isn't a racial thing. It's a thug thing.

That kid needs protein and to lift.

If he had 30 pounds of muscle on him, think people would be backing him into a corner? Lol?

Come on folks. Read the Jow Forums guide and get educated immediately.

Report all drug criminal associates to law enforcement. And remove carbs. Even though I'm a hypocrite temporarily sorry D:

He did the right thing. If he had fought back he would have been curbstomped. Now the perps are on video and they'll get booked. GG.

This is heart breaking

Sheit, they probably gave everyone a diploma regardless

Feels good knowing I never let the apes run loose like that around me. I always kept them in line. I would beat the shit out of the weaker ones and the silverbacks kept a mutual truce with me. I was the only white guy in the sprinters and they would always be putting coconut butter in their hair and on their ashy legs. I used to piss off the spics and beaners on the bus rides when I would look at my hands and say so happy I'm white! I'm white! like it was Christmas morning.

This is a race things.Even if he manages to beat the one that was beating one him. The others would pile up on him and put him on the hospital. Even if it was just that one they would follow him home or see him somewhere outside of school and possibly do worse. Blacks don’t ever fight you one on one and one won’t pick a fight with another race if they don’t have backup. He stood no chance against all of them and he was smart not escalate

I do, and I hope he is dead by now. Nothing more traitorous than a white liberal. This was in the 90's. I feel awful for the white kids today that are in any form of (((public schools)))

A bittersweet ending to that story. She learned "Never Relax".

He could have dropped him, but there was another 5 niggerkids ready to jump him if he fought.

Good point Ahmed.

>t. Algerian mutt

Thug = nigger

Fixed that for ya, you faggot

There are 5-6 other niggers guarding the door.

If he fought back, they would have all jumped in and the beating would have been 100x worse.
There was never any hope for this kid.

Its gotten to where white kids have to bring guns to school just to feel safe.
desegregation was a mistake.

Make white men highly aggressive again.

Raise your boys to bash dongaloid brains in and to never back down.
Riase WHITE MEN!

Based

>Report all drug criminal associates to law enforcement

Attached: DE6C98C6-7EDC-47D4-86AE-86241A528A7F.jpg (206x218, 21K)

The only recourse is violence. Is this what they seek to pull out of us?

Based and tacopilled

lel

>we have no idea why he shot up the school
>we have no idea what is causing racism

lel

Attached: 1510939203953.webm (400x400, 1.96M)

Attached: 1510420404595.webm (500x500, 1.87M)

Attached: 1527405601850.webm (202x360, 563K)

Attached: A student allegedly assaulted his teacher at Cedar Hill High School in Texas because he took his pho (358x640, 1.95M)

Attached: 1467869481812ss.webm (640x640, 1.96M)

Attached: Africans vs Europeans.webm (360x654, 1.95M)

Attached: 1448808744781.webm (640x640, 761K)

We’ll deport you last, Paco

Attached: 1457769616736.webm (480x480, 2.6M)

Peak boomer posting kek.
8/10 on bait

Attached: 1460369868198.webm (1280x720, 2.6M)

Attached: 1472642518161.webm (720x1280, 680K)

Attached: 1486331088753.webm (360x640, 867K)

Attached: 1486667972039.webm (640x800, 1.89M)

hahahaa why didn't he fight back? lol xDDDDDDD

Attached: 1519288121724.webm (476x476, 459K)

Attached: 1523315187118.webm (480x852, 2.98M)

Attached: 1523921642207.webm (376x476, 1.47M)

Attached: south africa school fight.webm (362x640, 702K)

Attached: Trump rallygoer chased in San Jose.webm (720x694, 2.96M)

Attached: 1526840683252.webm (640x480, 993K)

Attached: 1532844394747.webm (360x640, 880K)

Attached: I do not know the context of this clip...But it looks like the intro for a very interesting movie - (480x480, 467K)

so All two of that class graduated?

Well yeah it is drumpfs fault

He didn't fight back because defending yourself against niggers is something Nazis do.

Attached: 1084604689197355009_1084604689197355009.webm (960x720, 1.89M)

Attached: thatsveryfunny.jpg (332x488, 59K)

This is why school shootings happen and why i have no remorse...just wish they were better at hitting the target intended
youtu.be/wj9Y0vGxTGE
James woods is based and the usa would be a better place without blacks, both facts

Attached: 37B1DDEF-13D7-48D2-B484-568418C736B2.jpg (551x480, 29K)

South Africa incoming to America

How clueless can you be? niggers harass white kids all the fucking time. How do I know this? I went to a nigger school.

this is the future of america in a perfect gif
the white man will snap

ROLLING PRAISED BE KEK

Seriously.
Lose your shit and just attack. bite, kick, punch, scratch anything. They are like jackels. They attack the weak easy kills.
Also you only have to do it once.

These kids have to understand they have nothing to lose, and fight back. Use fucking knives and guns, whatever it takes.

Times are different now. Even if that white lad gained 50lb of muscle and decked a pack of nogs, the entire media would incite riots againt him and his entire family, while nohs track his address down on social media and go after his loved ones. This goes beyond school fights now, it's a literal witch hunt now.

Kek. There will be a door in that wall for this Mexibro.

wtf i love tacos now

Wat a cuck

I was in one .004 white in rural Alabama. Single white kid in my class. Never stood a chance. I dropped out at 15 having been expelled and readmitted over self defense, granted a long, unapologetic history of it. I was big, I was white, and I was unashamedly so. This is all anectdotal, but this is the way Merica works majority non white. It's the way nature works at it's basest level. Put an albino of any species in with others and the others try to kill it, social or not. If evolution is real and just new behavior and traits piled on to old, how do we combat a behavior that goes back as far as fish and basic life??

See I think focusing so much on teaching about the Civil War and slavery and then jumping to WWII and the Holocaust just keeps painting white people as bad and gives the impression to these other younger non-whites that they owe all their problems to the whites around them -- hence self-justifying any violence or ill-behavior toward them.

The negros literally spout off shit like this, every time they act randomly violent to an innocent white person they try to claim it's revenge for slavery or something, it's just an excuse for them. We need to stop teaching them this. Stop putting the ideas in their numbskulls.

That is what you think but they will run from a crazy white boy. It freaks them the fuck out.
I got jumped and I just attacked one of them with everything I had. They eventually got me off of them and they ran. I was bloodied and bruised but I never dealt with them again.

Entire thread is a reason why we cant have a country and why its criminal to send your kids to school

So where in the fuck is this!

James Woods...

Isn't this that conservative celebrity with hot takes, such as "republicans will pick up house seats in the 2018 midterms"?

More school shootings please.
There can never be peace.
Start targeting black kids

Media and people who’ve never left education camp (professors) and in turn are employed to politically indoctrinate others (amoungst their duties it’s paramount) are criminals and the law of the corrupt is is just another offence against us.

Attached: FF8A945D-AAB7-41D8-9EC3-B5267CEF44B3.jpg (1200x861, 266K)

Wew. Put those claws away tiger you’ll cut yourself. Grrr.

Didnt that stupid nigger get like 10 years or something?

> 8+ years of actively perpetuating racial hate towards whites
> mongs are having kids and promoting the "talk" which encourages this ape behavior

The cucking is real. White kids won't raise their hands to a baboon beating them mercilessly because "it's their privilege".

The police won't do shit. This won't be recognized as a hate crime. Thankfully, we can be certain jamal and his 5 buddies will either be dead or in jail by the time the victim graduates, statistically. The white kid will win the day.

Why is that soldier just standing there?
Wtf?!

It's only gonna get worse if whites become minorities in their own countries. Segregation at the least, Genocide at best.

Attached: 1517084708964.png (811x467, 249K)

I sometimes wonder if we are even the same species as them.

See you could make death camps for black people and just play these videos on loop all day and it would make the gruesome killings seem justifiable. It's the most violent, unfair shit to watch a pack of dudes beat up someone not fighting back. Since it seems to be so prevalent, the entire population -- mainly their males -- need to learn whatever happens if a large, more well armed group did to them what they do to their victims.

I don't believe in genocide, I like to think, but this stuff always makes me entertain the thought...

White kid needs to kick the ass of the adult in charge...

Jalapeno Kek

The pussy ass nigger throwing feathers?
Yeah, I agree.

If he actually did the 6 other niggers blocking the door would have stomped his head in

clever girl

Attached: clos.png (205x205, 66K)