Tried to redpill my lifelong friend. Accidentally blackpilled him

>have libtard buddy
>good friends for years. Still are.
>Try and red pill him for years.
>he's a smart guy so he becomes more right leaning every discussion we have
>still cucked
>so cucked in fact he doesn't even argue with me. Just gets a tiny bit passive aggressive. Always been that way.
>slap him with facts as fast as I can
>over do it with proof that liberals are a product of the jew etc etc...
>he was so stubborn about it
> so I kept cramming it
>"I'm just tired of being mad all the time. I don't want to talk politics anymore. I've just realized we are fucked no matter what."
>Don't get mad user.. Get even.
>"If being indifferent makes me a normie, so be it. I'm done being upset and trying to pick your radical theories apart. You have facts, but so does my side and it's too hard to even prove things to you because of it. You win, I give up. Women are whores, blacks are animals, Joos r evil, and Muslims are violent. I guess we just have to blow up the world... Etc...

How do I fix this?

Attached: 9C7AC883-C5B9-4667-A22D-45C2C105F8C4.jpg (679x1024, 156K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=a_yfnQPaD_E
youtube.com/watch?v=Hhx6IfKrvEQ
youtube.com/watch?v=VM6HZqQKhok
youtube.com/watch?v=8NFy6Uc2BHs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

My advice:
Kill yourself

give him some time
he will come to embrace the truth

Attached: 1506978256320.jpg (639x516, 65K)

hahahaha

Attached: 1504811161820.jpg (200x200, 14K)

Jesus christ these "how to redpill my friends" threads are fucking faggotry. If someone isnt red pilled then they never will be. Faggot

God you're both fucking dumb. Get your shit together
Jow Forums is filled with semi-literate 16 year olds who can neither write a logical proof nor recognize the fallacies and philosophers on the top of their board. They believe anything you put in an infographic with minimal research of their own and believe conspiracy theories that easily fall to Occam's razor(I'm talking about the (((Jews))) obviously). I'm pretty sure they would suck cock if you put it in an infographic.
If you look at site statistics you will realize that Jow Forums is literally all newfags trying hard to be neckbeards. Weird, why would anyone aspire to be a loser from Jow Forums? The site's population has tripled since gamergate in 2014 and Jow Forums has risen with the influx of all the newfags. The existence of that place is testament to the lack of quality education and critical thinking nowadays and our inability to take the internet seriously.

You've heard us complain about the cancer killing Jow Forums for years. Well, now we've reached stage 4 and that tumor's name is Jow Forums

youtube.com/watch?v=a_yfnQPaD_E

They think they are redpilled(cringe) but dont understand "redpilling" is just low-effort political indoctrination. They likely have no real understanding of world history, critical thinking, or philosophy. Their entire worldview is Jow Forums posts, infographics, and memes. They probably spend too much time on the internet and confuse trying to "btfo" an opponent with how an actual respectful argument should work in real life where they try and help the other person and their mother won't feel the need to smack their ass. These younger kids growing up on the internet are confusing banter for how arguments actually work or are never learning how to handle themselves in a discussion in the first place.
youtube.com/watch?v=Hhx6IfKrvEQ
youtube.com/watch?v=VM6HZqQKhok
youtube.com/watch?v=8NFy6Uc2BHs

Attached: 3767113154806.png (900x900, 268K)

Memes are the DNA of the soul. To disregard facts because they're repeated without substantial repackaging each time is to be willfully ignorant.

Nice copypasta glow nigger. George Soros write that for you?

Attached: 02DFDE65-C07F-4C3B-8384-07CF44968101.jpg (1024x550, 60K)

Here have meme, kid.

Attached: 1545504492841.jpg (768x768, 127K)

Fpbp

You must realize that most people aren’t mentally wired to accept reality. You can flood them with facts and logic but their minds seem to have some sort of defense mechanism that filters out uncomfortable information.

Jow Forums has always been counter cultural. and we have always focused our hatred like a laser at specific groups/trends.

At the time of the sites inception US society was leaning right. In the early 2000's the Jow Forums rebels slammed Scientologists and hypocritical conservative politicians (closet cases usually).

But time has passed and now the cultural landscape leans left in the US. Shitting on the president is the new norm. So what does the rebellious Jow Forums do? They find new targets. SJW's are the new Scientologists (not the jews)

Attached: 14925540_1205225066183496_5380771829646460655_n.jpg (960x658, 95K)

I already saw this pasta b4.
>Their entire worldview is Jow Forums posts
Haven't you seen Jow Forums reading lists, shill?

>I guess we just have to blow up the world
You created a monster.

Hopefully he does it or at least blows up israel

It was sarcasm. He was making fun of me for believing that some cultures are toxic. He's a pacifist libertarian and would never really mean something like that.

Attached: 1465944935925.jpg (500x628, 224K)

Practice what you preach “old timer”. Instead of browbeating the guy and launching into a virtual tirade, give him some advice on effective discourse, provide constructive criticism, what have you...

Young white guys put up with enough shit in day to day life, why pile more on...

You're supposed to open their eyes slowly

Attached: 1542855835431.jpg (704x960, 59K)

how are you pacifist and libertarian?