Convert to Cube / Saturn Worshiper from Christian / White Nationalist ... AMA

Convert to Cube / Saturn Worshiper from Christian / White Nationalist ... Ask Me Anything

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 47K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/2XHm56O2NTI
youtu.be/LbkQddEDPs0
youtu.be/fOiCMMMeXE8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

so like .. no one cares about why worshiping Saturn is awesome? What would drive a person to such madness? What would the benefits be? Where could you find information on this?

No, you're just Jewish. It's not that interesting.

Not jewish at all, its some pretty simple shit, just most people cant find it hiding in plain sight.

But I do sympathize with the Jews more now ... as I realize it's hard to help people who are too stupid to help themselves.

Attached: 0f6fc20adb33c81b6c4921643d88c1c7-8478.jpg (654x654, 251K)

(((Global occult worship)))
>whoops black cube just happens to be the name of a mossad blackmail group
(((Lion of Judah)))
>whoops Star of Remphan is a 2d model of a 3d cube
>whoops Remphan is Moloch is Saturn is Chronos etc etc
It's just gay pedo shit with a rabbinical twist. It's gay shit.

Nope

Wait till you find out all the saturn stuff is just psyops , and it comes from the minds of the wicked who think God is a villain and the New Jerusalem (which comes in a cube) is evil

look deeper and you'll become a Christian

It is as practical, useful and as real as basic mathematics.

Attached: 6-million-jews-died-in-the-holocaust-this-is-the-26008000.png (500x903, 226K)

Nope, its basically like math and astronomy.

This, occultists are cringey.
It's crypto kaballah.
They're going to have you jerking off to the fibbonacci sequence and pretending God is a tranny.

But Jow Forums please observe, in an AMA thread. I've only had two retards try to TELL me what Saturn worship is.

I haven't gotten a single question, there are 1000s of you faggots on right now. I get people telling me the most tired shit imaginable ... making assumptions about everything.

You ass niggers had your chance, you're all fucking worthless and deserve what you get from the Jews.

Attached: 1540088915986.jpg (946x946, 576K)

>Convert to Cube / Saturn Worshiper from Christian / White Nationalist
youtu.be/2XHm56O2NTI
youtu.be/LbkQddEDPs0
youtu.be/fOiCMMMeXE8

Attached: 1485137938724.gif (400x285, 1.5M)

fibbonacci sequence is rudimentary, there is no sex or god or anything like that involved, you are full retard bro.

>hurrr you didn't even give me a chance to pilpul
Satan/Saturn/Molech is the father of lies and faggotry. Why would anyone want to give you a chance to spread your faggotry when we could just shame and rebuke you?

It's kewl you know a lot about the mythos and story time associated with saturn, it's sad you don't know the astronomy or math.

You are no different from the other abrahamic faiths, cause they are one and the same.

Attached: 1546531079293.jpg (510x845, 97K)

Why are you making a troll thread with images I posted years ago?

Attached: teaserbox_40293512.jpg (350x390, 56K)

everyone already worships saturn they just don't know it or maybe they do who knows

nope

I'm pretty sure muslims worship a black cube in mecca. Are you a filthy muslim?

Oh you little... Do enlighten me if I'm wrong

Attached: 12.png (618x621, 415K)

> Cross

Dude, the cross is the symbol of christianity because that's what Romans used to torture and kill Christ on. There is no cube unfolding conspiracy here, it's just that crucifixions were really in style back then

Christianity is submission to the cube you nitwit.

cube worship is no different from Christianity

Attached: jq5a1590c9.jpg (320x318, 17K)

It goes way back, understand basic geometry and you'll get closer

Attached: geometry.png (825x619, 777K)

AMAs belong on

It does have to do with astrology, which is not abrahamic.

yup

Christianity is blind submission to the cube. There's five other sides to saturnism.

So? Go ahead and share it, that if you are comfortable with it of course.

Attached: geometry2.jpg (900x707, 129K)

Convince me why I should worship Saturn instead of a Jupiterian model of faith?

Share what? ask something specific.

Ritual sex?

I told you to prove me wrong as to why is not abrahamic related, I'm waiting.

Attached: 1546656712618.jpg (1024x768, 163K)

>faggot worships Big Black Cube

Real men worship MURDER/K/UBE

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 54K)

nope

just unlimited power ...

but i can see why these saturn cults do all the weird stupid stuff, all the hot girls I get due to knowing how to talk to saturn makes other guys go nuts.

Don't get me wrong, I love my white sisters. But I'm only one pair of nuts that understands how to use the black sun / superior sun. The kikes DO NOT want you using the power of the black sun.

But if I had some kind of sexual ritual with the ocean of pussy I get now ... maybe more people would be into it.

What are you trying to get me to prove wrong bro? You've just told me it's abrahamic. I told you it's got to do with astrology / pagan black sun worship.

What else do you need?

Attached: 177d44de-618b-40d4-b0c9-345e6ca9f608.jpg (744x844, 55K)

> power
To what end?

Whatever you want I suppose. Apple times their product releases with Saturn's storm's cycles.

I guess there are not many people who know much about Saturn in these "saturn cults" that do all the sex and stuff.

This is really depressing : / ...

Attached: 1_E5NDV_s9ASAYsMQEX12Ogg.jpg (315x436, 31K)

Sure, don't deepen your "explanation" purposely, typical, I don't know what I expected.

Attached: 1545018506786.jpg (543x640, 77K)

Niggercube is borg

Attached: borg rapefugees.gif (334x251, 3.87M)

How does one learn this?

Attached: let them in.gif (500x300, 1.06M)

Saturn was defeated by Jupiter and now is locked in the Tartarus.
Why worship a defeated God?
Do you want to convert to a religion?

Where's the cube in straya?

because I understand planetary movements and they have more influence than greek myth.

>2019
>not having been a Jow Forumsube worshiper for years

Attached: the Kube.jpg (350x323, 50K)

in your mum's ass m8

repent to jupiter

Attached: 1539976616030.png (599x800, 1.01M)

This entire thread + Larping.

Attached: 1547127870156.png (679x506, 529K)

>occult worship
The word Occult simply means "hidden."
In your naive idiocy, you are saying, "hidden worship" while showing open architecture. The stupidity hits on multiple levels.
Has it ever occurred to you idiots that your heritage was taken from you? That your true path was taken from you, replaced with lies and filth, just so you would eternally serve those that stole it from you?