What is the Final Solution to the woman problem?

What is the Final Solution to the woman problem?

Attached: 1517306257592.webm (559x559, 2.65M)

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/y4RJYfH
youtube.com/watch?v=Z39KxbbtCC0&fbclid=IwAR1TO26p7BpQCdfXU7Pf70Zs4X6xKgTHnfH3nckME3HuC4cq7ThCyLe9eKg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

We need better men.

Women aren't the problem, you are.

imgur.com/a/y4RJYfH

Attached: azbWavD.jpg (743x1321, 121K)

We colonize negresses

/whitedonoreggs/

get racemixing with trad foreign brides and put white kids in them.

Attached: 134641645272.jpg (1000x667, 82K)

forced dick in the ass, then mouth.
0 payment.
rinse & repeat.

Has anyone figured out what is falling out of her ass?

Breeding with men, faggot.

end welfare
end the 50/50 law for divorce
don't believe everything they say

Disenfranshise and reinstitute rule of thumb

fpbp

This

Easy solution OP

Don't talk to woman who act like this, don't help them at work and certainly do not date them.

morocco.

fpbp
women are not the problem

either lint or chunky cream cheese pre period discharge

kill all who are Femin Virus infected

Import single arab women refugees who will make our thots jealous. Especially from the islamic world upon sexual liberation, they crave white, hispqnic, and black cock.

Attached: _105135348_whatsappimage2019-01-09at15.54.57-3.png.jpg (695x533, 58K)

If she's past twenty save your money...

Something falls out of that girl's pussy at 0:15

Women have always been like this mate, now we just have phones to capture it for the internet.

Attached: Thinking.png (326x320, 81K)

that video would be much better if it ended with the clip of two girls having an accident and one of them dying, i remember there was a clip like that

Its yeast you moron, that stuff they make that delicious bread with.
Humans are amazing.
>Piss to satiate thirst
>Yeast for Bread
>Milk for cereal
>Cheese for samwich
>Boogers and wax have nutritional value
We're a walking grocery store

>roasties out in full force tonight

Attached: The only value it ever had.jpg (788x999, 159K)

They all wear yoga pants,

Man I think she is that wet
Dripping

forcing them back in the home and church.

Attached: DfsxwUsXkAA5paZ.jpg (732x960, 134K)

not being superficial and accept you will never have a 10/10 body girlfriend.

Attached: 1538976270240.jpg (770x840, 492K)

Basically this.

Patriarchy is the answer.

>TOXIC MASCULINITY REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Islam

Slide thread

Attached: 1sage.png (1156x2031, 290K)

Yep.

Hold them responsible for their decisions and stop rescuing them.

This

>wherever I am, I must also seek attention
The creed of the female.

Attached: 1543916094305.webm (320x640, 704K)

>try to have a revolution
>women join and start twerking

not nice.

No lie, I'd go balls deep on the chick in the last clip

Oh wow would you look at the time. Time to jack my cock furiously

YOOOOO

Attached: Screenshot_20190114-021950.png (720x1280, 432K)

You getting laid

basted stinky linky poster

Humans transitioned from wolf-like tribalism to lion-like tribalism. Women are the bread-winners, and brown men their suitors. You're not allowed to be a strong man -- if you're white.

Attached: lions.png (1307x451, 1.42M)

Chads cummies

FPBP
And kikes can stick these demoralization threads in their ass

Nigger "culture" is a virus that must be eradicated. Any woman that acts like this, any man who finds it appealing and any cunt that listens to rap music should be shaved, sterilised and destroyed.

please keep all proposed solutions within the realm of realistic possibility

lock them in a cage with no tv

men rise to the occasion when there is something worth rising to the occasion for and a realistic possibility of achieving success. so wanting men to become better in an environment where the "reward" is a modern woman isn't realistic.

^
also a bit more physicality in relationships. A woman needs to know she's a fucking women.

Speaking from personal experience, that is. My gf slapped my nose off my face one night when I was talking shit in a really heated argument. I fucking put her on a wall by her neck and I swear she's been different ever since.

WHAT IS THE GOO AT 0:17
Is it old semen?

Attached: 1531490978337.jpg (793x786, 54K)

We need men to stop blaming men because all that does is give the female exactly what she's whoring out for -- an absence of responsibility. This is the pseudo-feminists way of thinking, blame men like women want but pretend it's for some other reason then what feminists are blaming men for. Just make sure she never gets any negative judgement, that's all she cares about.

We need to actually hold females accountable for their behavior rather than just approving of them for the sake of our boners.

the great collapse will cleanse all
youtube.com/watch?v=Z39KxbbtCC0&fbclid=IwAR1TO26p7BpQCdfXU7Pf70Zs4X6xKgTHnfH3nckME3HuC4cq7ThCyLe9eKg

No Ahmed your religion is too autistic and we'd unironically rather have degeneracy and freedom

The creation of Gurley pets and the extermination of women. Gurleys are genetically engineered human-like organisms that look like 6yo girls when full grown, grow extremely quickly and are extremely fertile(becoming pregnant with a new Gurley or human boy baby everytime a human man inseminated them). They are also very easy to train and completely obedient making them a perfect companion for men and an inevitable development to end the disease that is women.

Men are stronger than women. Men should be in control and they used to be in control until they handed the reigns over.

That third one...something fell out her pussy. About 17 secs.

Unironically take them to church.
You don’t have to be religious. All that matters is that christian women are consistently the most faithful of any other group of women out there. Subserviance to a higher power (which they will simply replace with niggers if left without) keeps women’s minds focused on morality, punishes them with mental anguish and immense nihilism/depression if they stray from their path, and ensures that they at least have a religious and moral background to influence their voting pattern. The religious conservatism outweighs the base, unguided instinct of the atheistic female. Take your women to church or find your women at church. Do not fraternize with thots and sheboons.
If she starts to relent or question her religion, simply pointing out that she should take the lessons of the Bible as allegory is enough keep her from become a modern western female. If you’re an oldfag boomer, you’re out of luck. Sorry.

WHY THE FUCK DUMBASES THINK THAT ACTING LIKE NIGGERS IS COOL?????????????

the presence of a father.

Ignore them.
Really.

Allowing women to vote was an experiment, and we've seen the results. This is where we've landed.

Removing the welfare state is the key to fixing women, however this can never happen as long as women can vote. So the question is, how do you redpill enough men to make them realize that female voting patterns will destroy the world as they know it and the world for their children?

wonder what it was? maybe just a bit of lint?

Attached: 408C2CF1-3EA6-4430-B637-8573382A20F0.jpg (678x1042, 335K)

>JUST

>GET

>A

>DOLL

Attached: IMG_20181108_224904.jpg (560x840, 79K)

I seent it too user. I seent it too!

Attached: 1528400760435.gif (309x200, 548K)

See:

Ironic.
>no white men
>black boyfriend drops her nudes on facebook
Gg

Honestly looks like a bit of toilet paper or tissue or something LOL.

Nothing will happen because of boners

Doggy style.

nudes?

white sharia.

Okay skank.

A libertarian social order.

No alimony, no affirmative action, no quotas, no government student loans, no child support, no food stamps, no tax credits, no Section 8, etc etc. Women would largely return to traditional social roles, out of necessity to survive; most "alternative lifestyle" are aberrations either directly or indirectly enabled by state coercion.

Attached: no step on snek.png (2560x1600, 110K)

Savage and relentless beatings with my pelvis.

Yes but men of any sort don't need you.

You guys talk about girls too much. That's something kids in their 20s care about.

Attached: Capitalistic society.png (888x480, 462K)

The original is still the best. That was all wannabe garbage.

you moved to asia so you can molest kids with minimal barriers.

but how feasible is this really?
>Find trad based white worshiping gook wife
>"hey honey I know a way you can give birth to a blonde haired blued eyed tall handsome / beautiful son / daughter!!"
>" oh rearry? yes yes you tell me now!"
>"for 20k we get an Estonian woman's egg and fertilize it in your womb artificially! then you carry the baby to term, give it life... it'll be beautiful!"
Chinks and flips might go for it but Koreans and Nips seem to like the idea of hapas.

Leftist raid /pol

Best they can come up with "it's mens fault"
To think leftists, this is the highpoint of your lives.

I fucked my daughter :D

>The USSR a bastion of STDS, child rape, faggotry, banning of marriage, supporting sexually obscene violent imagery, and lesbianism
>forcing all women to register as sexual property of the state so the jews could rape them

Attached: jewsandtheirrapes.jpg (1024x576, 140K)

How old? Also post pics, fag.

Yes and handing the reigns over is what should be viewed as bad. Not men's good will. Man didn't know this was the result because man expected better. Man was idealist. Man WANTED woman to come join him as an equal.

She's the one proving it to be impossible, hold her accountable for her failures, not men for given them a chance.

That's Jamal's load

"Automobile accident"

Getting rid of nigger culture.

So what you are saying is that women belong in the kitchen or the bedroom, should be barefoot and pregnant, that we should lower the age of consent, and engage in a little domestic discipline when required?

That we should vote for far right christian fringe groups that have no chance of winning, so that the mainstream parties (conservative / republicans) politicians will start to represent the above values and people like you? (moving the needle)

stop bitching and do something about it

Wait till she's 30. She'll regret being a coalburner

Nigger culture is a Jewish invention

This. Wiggers are cancer & need to be gassed.

>Koreans and Nips seem to like the idea of hapas.
lol

Depends on the relationship dynamic, most people want kids who look like them, hapas look like neither. You'll find that most Asian women who go for white guys in the west are not big fans of Asian men and Asian culture in general. My gf kept saying she wishes she could have kids with blue eyes and I told her that is almost impossible, she has fertility issues and is over the moon at the idea of donor eggs. Without saying anything to her, she skips all of the Asians on the catalogue and looks for the nordic types

That drip tho

Turn gay. Women are disgusting parasites.

Stop giving them free stuff

Eh, yeah they should be held responsible but not as much as men since they aren't as smart.

Lol wow it's not even a meme anymore.
Bitches literally ruin everything they go near.
Curse of the Vajayjay