What’s it like being a young white guy in America?

I’m British and I’m interested in learning about American culture and I get the impression (mostly from Jow Forums) that pretty much no one likes you, especially amongst young people. I’m aware that zoomers and millennials have gone through in the most diverse generation yet, so how has that enrichment been affecting you?What’s that like spending your childhood and early adulthood amongst them? For real though, what’s it like irl. This isn’t a demoralisation thread as I’m genuinely curious and I’ll admit I don’t know what it’s actually like. Is all this just internet memes and everythings fine irl or does everyone your age hate you for real? Are they asking you to atone for the sins of your ancestors? How is your sexual prospects and market value also for white men in GenZ, are you still top like the dating stats suggest or getting cucked massively like blackpillers on here say. Knowing America is the most diverse western country in the world and has the most toxic brand of PC in the world what’s it like. Yes I asked this question earlier but I reached the thread limit and it seemed very popular so I would be interested in hearing more :) . I base my view of America on Tumblr,Twitter and Jow Forums. I love asking this question and haven’t asked in a couple weeks. If you don’t want to answer, fuck off.

Fucking Jannies shoah’d me. I think it was because you could see the nipples in the pic. Anyway I’m back.

Attached: F3A31024-81DC-44B5-BC2E-EC2DABE3C857.jpg (665x1000, 72K)

niggers

Attached: J1Zmoms.jpg (280x210, 23K)

You made this post already. In America we’re like you but manlier and less cucked. If your views are based on Jow Forums, Tumblr, or Twitter, they’re heavily distorted.

Sage

Niggers

>Fucking Jannies shoah’d me
Because you post this pasta at least once a day, faggot. Mods did something right for a change.

Fuck off I asked this 2 months ago once. Fuck you Aussie bastard, you’re just mad coz daddies doesn’t care about your chink colony

I think one thing to consider as a Euro trying to understand the current state of America, is despite the fact that we are all under the same flag it is much more comparable to Europe than it is to a European country. For example, asking a Frenchman how France is and a Pole how Poland is could be as different of a response as asking two Americans about their experiences, as it could very well be that different. I'll give you my perspective though. I'm in Montana for Uni but grew up in Washington State. Both of which are very white states. Washington State demographically is comparable to that of Western European countries, where as Montana is a literal ethnostate.

>Does everyone your age hate you?
No, though I have had professors try to ram propaganda down my throat, and I've seen it first hand nobody (at least here has treated me any differently, other than to pull some retarded talking point out in a political debate). Outside of politics it's a non issue.

>Are they asking you to atone for the sins of your ancestors?
I have experienced this from professors before, though it was much worse under the Obama years. Trump getting elected, you could tell it backfired and just pissed us off lol

>Sexual Prospects and Market value
Depends on the person. Chad is Chad, non Chad is non Chad. Same as anywhere else I'd imagine. I'm somewhere in the middle. Not swimming in pussy but I've definitely had some. Even a British girl recently that lived in my area.

Most of the country is fine due largely to geography alone. There won't be a racewar in ethnostate Montana, and if any lefties try to larp their Farcry 5 bullshit and come out here they'd die instantly. The miles and miles of woods and the cold weather out here alone would finish them off.

It's not entirely like Jow Forums makes it out to be. There is a lot of truth to it though. Any sort of proactive advocacy of white male interests draws a good bit of heat. From minor shit like "that's not cool dude" to full blown NAZIIIIIII BIGOT RACIST RAPIST!!!!!!

Mostly this exists inside universities, with the people who work and study there. The actual working class tends to be actually a little racist, and its typically well earned. By dealing with the other races in a working environment. But its also a good bit of just banter.

The generation to worry about is the ones that are 4,5, and 6 now. They are being taught by an entire generation of empty headed liberal women that white males are literally Satan. I wish more males were in education, because it can have a tremendous positive effect. Unfortunately the field doesn't call many men, myself included.

>manlier and less "cucked"
The fetish was literally created there lol

> If you don’t want to answer, fuck off.

OK

It's like money is a tool, like all others, except that it is imbued with "mystical" powers. The establishment of central banks is ALWAYS a necessary first step of subjugation of geographically congregated bloodlines. Note that Libya's first official act, before even the corpses turned stiff...was the establishment of a central bank. Those rebel forces were certainly well schooled by someone!

Attached: jr.jpg (300x300, 14K)

That's California Jews not us lol

No come back

America isn't your little baby island OP. America is a HUGE country that makes Britain look like a small state by comparison.

Pic related texas on the uk.

As a result, the culture and the attitudes vary greatly depending on where you are in the USA.

Most town in the US have almost 0 negro population so as you can imagine, town/village/rural life is completely different from life in say NYC.

Even the capital city of new york state (albany) is a predominately white city. Very different from your racial enclaves you see in nyc itself.

In other words "America" is far to broad to answer your question.

sorry I forgot my pic related

Attached: texas uk size.jpg (317x314, 13K)

>>entire generation of empty headed liberal women that white males are literally Satan
That’s sad for those boys :(

I grew up in the south east, so tons of niggers. Yes they're literally as retarded as you would imagine. However I made plenty of friends with "white" black guys who hated their culture and were decent people. I also lived in the midwest for a while and the majority were white, especially in the small town I lived in. Nearly 100%. I can definitely tell you I wasn't afraid of being robbed or anything like that. I never locked my doors or my car. Dating is different for me because I'm a Christian so I got to be around girls with higher value sets than the rest of the heathens. I don't worry about the coming civil race war. Whites will take back power or we'll die trying. Nothing stops me from doing what I need to do. Gen Z is getting redpilled but also blackpilled by the (((media))). And end up seriously screwed because of the boomer's inablility to relate and their overall lack of care. I feel optimistic about my own personal life however. Life is what you make it. It's only temporary and the real life begins after you die. That's the main thing to interest yourself with in my opinion.

Frustrating

It'll backfire. Just watch. That's why more and more white men are going far right. At levels that rival the shitskins going far left

Where's the best place to find a qt Christian white country girl in the midwest? Also I've heard that the accents in the south and the midwest are going away? Is there any truth to that or is the southern drawl still very much alive in the right spots?

Listen I just do my best to be cool as shit to everyone I talk and interact with. Beyond that I’m just trying to make enough money to live along the same standards as my folks did when I was a kid, hence all this political shit is just background noise.
Also, coming from someone who works with a ton of niggers and lives in metro Detroit, all this identity politics nonsense is way overblown. No one gives a shit except screeching children. Everyone else is just trying to make it in life.

Explain
I hope so user. I really do

Go back to somali dude.

Were not Rhodesia, we won't run out of bullets. Even in University housing where I live, at least in Montana were still allowed to own firearms and keep them with us in the student village lol

I couldn't pinpoint a "watering hole" for christian girls but I'd say go to church. Make yourself a good Christian man and look for someone that matches the standards you hold yourself at. Online dating still should have those standards. As far as the accents I'd definitely say they're there. Especially in North Carolina for some reason. Perhaps it is going away, I don't know, I'm not old enough to say for sure.

Everyone says they hate proud strong white men but they are just being tsundere. Also minority women love getting spit on and called racial epithets more now then ever before.
Damn it feels good to be white.

>>tsundere

What does that mean?
I

how many months in a row are you gonna post these threads you fucking UK cuck nigger

Probably a few more times because I always get great convos and I find the subject fascinating. I was talking to a guy who works in Silicon Valley last time. If you don’t want to answer that’s fine.

wat? it is a weeaboo website

Attached: 1547416040484.jpg (700x684, 42K)

You’re making no sense

>tsundere
"Tsundere (ツンデレ, pronounced [tsɯndeɾe]) is a Japanese term for a character development process that describes a person who is initially cold (and sometimes even hostile) before gradually showing a warmer, friendlier side over time."

I googled it

Oh okay
Fucking disgusting weeaboo

is this you're first day here?
education system is geared towards females, boy are treated as defective girls, many missed/denied opportunities
white men are portrayed either as goofballs or extremely racist
questioning the "diversity is our strength" falsehood gets you blacklisted
be the only tax contributing demographic and see it squandered to prop up the civilizationally inept here and abroad
employers get tax credits for hiring everyone except you because skin color and gender matter more than ability for some reason

GTFO normie lurk more

I depends on what state you live in my state (Oregon) is awful it was 93% white when I was born and is quickly getting browner it, the state is run by jewish woman that are doing their best to destroy it as fast as possible, and the Oregon Republican party is run by cucks that can't win any elections.

Sounds really shitty. If I ever sat and thought about that for a while I’d become extremely angry.

That’s awful

bongistan is a cesspool
dont ever mock america
both have niggers
both have areas without niggers
we all know which are the best areas to live in

Attached: 1540343419764.jpg (634x496, 98K)

It is true, although not everyone drinks the koolaid. Is this not the case in Britain as well? I’m female in Minnesota, btw.

Education system wise, I went to an all boys school so it didn’t affect me. In the UK working class white boys benefit from affirmative action (I’m not even joking lmao) so I got that on my side. In the workplace my main competition would be female quotas but it’s not that bad. So yeah things are okay here anyway. My mum has got an internship with an easy pathway to a good job organised for me. So things are good here . So what’re things like in Minnesota femanon?

Bump

Minnesota is a liberal island in a generally conservative Midwest. It has beautiful scenery and a fun, artsy culture, but we’re destroying our foundations through bad business laws and importing cultures that have no intention of assimilation.

I work in residential property management. You no longer have to actually discriminate in order to be investigated and fined, you only have to offend the wrong person, or have a policy that negatively affects minorities moreso than white people (such as not renting to felons). Not a good policy to have in MN.

Pretty crazy.

We lose a lot of business to neighboring states. I’m considering ditching eventually, myself, although I would miss certain aspects.

MN is largely filled with passive Scandinavian folks who are allowing themselves to be taken advantage of. Nothing like what seems to be happening in Europe, though, and I’m grateful for that.

Sounds very frustrating. I’ve heard it’s good outside of Minneapolis-St Paul area. I’ve also heard your state is trending red so maybe there’s hope long term. Are those discrimination laws because of the state or because of something larger?

I’ve been told we have some of the toughest laws for landlords. Probably partly due to the liberal culture of our politics and partly due to all the immigrants coming here.

That does frustrate me, honestly, because the folks advocating for these laws are not the ones who have to deal with the outcomes and they don’t fully understand the effects.

But that stuff aside, MN does have many positives. The rural population is generally hard working and kind hearted. Heck, even the metro liberals are friendly if they don’t know you’re a Trump supporter!

We are growing more red, it wouldn’t surprise me if we do actually turn red in the 2020 election. The farmers (who always vote Democrat) are being left behind by the progressives. They don’t care about transgender bathrooms and pussy hats.

You feel lost and unable to find your niche. Lots of jobs aren't looking to train anymore unless you're a nigger or a woman, or are ok making so so money at decent jobs that ultimately don't lead anywhere.

Everyone still wants your dick inside them, though.