What’s the issue with dating Latinas ?

What’s the issue with dating Latinas ?

Attached: BBD942AA-8BD8-4316-BFFB-98B87CE91806.jpg (546x738, 178K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Yrpx-wW8lSg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Nothing

Their family.

Attached: 752010D4-3041-48C9-AB13-966E570C5587.jpg (608x810, 126K)

EXACTLY!

Attached: 1545004380737.jpg (500x500, 104K)

Attached: 4149242272172.png (900x900, 265K)

The resulting abomination that would be unleashed from the womb.

You mean this abomination ?

Attached: 4315CD89-E7AE-4907-8112-10E2F269BA74.jpg (661x845, 122K)

Or this one

Attached: D9CA0AA9-C020-4166-B04A-FCF1891C08BD.jpg (681x826, 212K)

They get fat and turn into goblinas

Lol this. The kids are white unless the mom is straight Indio

Attached: 2F76C24A-459F-4875-B211-A4AA94DC22EF.jpg (609x703, 93K)

They're fucking insane and by insane I mean they literally don't care to practice any restraint on their emotions whatsoever. Date a latina and expect a fucking knife coming at you when you win any argument or she doesn't get her shallow, consumer-cultured obsessed way.

>He doesn't like his women a little bit crazy
Check out this faggot

Unlike white women with an expiration date of 25, Latinas expire at 21, which is why they're so actively trying to get pregnant from 16-20.

They'd rather thot hop and promote gay marriage instead of settle down with a nice white trad woman.

Attached: Screenshot_20190111-192020~2.png (1440x2057, 2.27M)

You should put on a meme flag when you make posts like that. You’re only adding to the 56% meme.

THIS

I'm south african and my girlfriend is cuban, holy shit I cannot STAND her parents/grandparents

Attached: 1483485925736.png (399x322, 42K)

SAGE

Attached: Collage Frame Pro_201911121826817.png (600x600, 567K)

Low IQ and violent tendencies.

They're subhuman shitskins.

They're niggers-lite.

Attached: 411594F4-1047-4CCF-94AE-8C3CCB871CF0.jpg (234x217, 17K)

they make the best trad wives.
>cook
>clean
>sexual dynamos
>can care for a large number of kids

Look at american flags anyone who likes Latinas is a Mexican. They look like this by 25

Attached: Fatmexicancunt.jpg (300x200, 34K)

Not castizas

all north american women get like that after 25.

All of them

Yeah because my virgin ass has been the one not getting laid but having to deal with the craziness from desperate cuckolds looking to hand their balls over to Ms. Illegal Immigrant Visa Digger. My brother married one and so did some of my friends. It's the same crazy bullshit with every couple too.

Craziness isn't good for long term relationships either, it's good for short term sexual pleasure -- the only thing a latina seems capable of focusing on. Once she hits her "get fat and eat tacoes all day watching Mexican soap operas" phase and sex dries up most men end up regretting their interracial fetish,

Nobody unironically gives a fuck about race here, newbie

I can agree to a point mabye 50-60% but, I have never seen a skinny "Latina" over 25 and I live in a le 49% state

Attached: E90E82BC-9B84-4A01-AC48-68C1AC217B60.jpg (671x468, 93K)

I would plow her daily. Spanish girls are good just no niggers

Attached: 9F72BC49-43AC-4B2A-B2F8-8A49BDC55D95.jpg (673x917, 133K)

She’s white..

They steal

She’s Latina

they are Latina...

He's Hispanic himself. No loss

Hear my warning anons. These bitches are the most unpatriotic traitors you will ever date. These bitches believe that the USA is trash compared to their shit hole countries of origin (1st,2nd, 3rd... generations) . Most of them are single mothers, their kids believe the same and are equally or worst than them. Their ex's will always be present. (Not even joking) These ugly whores will fuck a nigger and leave you or try to trick you into believing it's your child ( even retard would able to see it's its not). Their families will always push for marriage, then will turn on you after they know you can financially take care of "HER" (In reality THEM). Failure to do so will lead to them so convince your *spit* whor--- wife, to get a divorce.

I know this anons, I have observed them, talked, lived amongst them. Their stories are mostly the same.

Stay away from them anons. get an Asian QT instead.

Attached: 1543171297830.jpg (1024x1280, 106K)

so JIDF can hide their identity

are you retarded or just new?

>What’s the issue with dating Latinas ?

as long as they're not from mexico or central america, white cubans and south americans who aren't squat monsters are basically white if you ask me

puerto ricans aren't spics, they're niggers who speak spanish you idiot

latino isn't a racial group dumbass

Brown and speaks a latin derived language,

This
Whitewash the gene of every shitskin women
It's the key to victory

They have a tendency towards the irrational. They like to present it as being "passionate" when in reality it's a from of temporary insanity. Never get in a relationship with someone who can't govern their own emotions. It will be literally Hell.

It's funny because I said the same things. Anons be judging the book by it's cover. Some of the latinas are sexy but culuturally they're fucked and they don't have individual personalities to speak of. We have such similar experiences because these women just conform the worst of their group.

They see other gold diggers doing it, so they do it. It's that stupid. It's that simple.

>I'm south african and my girlfriend is cuban, holy shit I cannot STAND her parents/grandparents

greet the old timers with the roman salute and they'll salute you back!

Attached: 19076babh4a11.jpg (1024x683, 144K)

>if only you knew how bad things really are

I can agree with these too. I lump them all as latina because you can't tell who's from where at first and they lump themselves into that character.

But girls who unlump themselves from the central American Latina personality are pretty good. I'd date a girl from Brazil or Argentina or Chile.

So what you're saying is we should all become homos?

What is this drive through selfies?

I fucked a qt who was from South America, she had green eyes, reddish hair and freckles. I'd probably settle down with the whiter looking ones from there before a slob from this country, they like to make themselves look good and dress nice.

Tucson fag here. I've never seen so many beautiful Latin women in one place before. Thicc, fit, chubby, nerdy and 85% are wifu grade. Feels gud

They probably can't stand negros

>They have a tendency towards the irrational. They like to present it as being "passionate" when in reality it's a from of temporary insanity. Never get in a relationship with someone who can't govern their own emotions. It will be literally Hell.

Nah man, it's a shit test seeing if you're man enough to put her in her place.

They're not white. It's very fucking simple.

They’ll burn the house down with them inside. No shit happened to me. I put the fire out before it got out of hand and the whole time she was throwing her shoes and beer bottles at me. She was fun to fuck though.

none.

>They're not white. It's very fucking simple.

Hey rabbi! I'm going to marry and good catholic latina qt and hope your divorce law firm goes bankrupt.

Old glory is a memeflag for Israelis

goddamn right. whats even more fucked is this, you find the one semi-sane latina, and thier family is going to be a 9001/10 on the fucking insane scumbag scale.
theres crazy, then theres latina/latino crazy. niggers are just fucking retarded inbreds.

thats the dominicans.

The age of conscent in south america is 13 so theyve all been raped and have daddy issues

When they hit 30 they turn into spherical hairy goblins.

>They’ll burn the house down with them inside. No shit happened to me. I put the fire out before it got out of hand and the whole time she was throwing her shoes and beer bottles at me. She was fun to fuck though.

she wanted you to slap the taste out of her mouth like they do in those stupid soap operas they watch!

C O P E

Attached: cdec.jpg (640x828, 351K)

Attached: 1466156883097.jpg (600x663, 90K)

Not a damn thing most latinos are pretty right wing. They hate gays, believe in family values, and the women know their place. The outliers you hear most about are the americanized ghetto ones

Enjoy your orc offspring.

Attached: B9F448E8-7FBB-4D47-90FE-7AEA626A913D.jpg (800x526, 101K)

genetically and culturally they're basically white, 1/3rd are Aryans, a 1/2 are Latin tier from Europe, and the remaining 1/6th are shitskin nigger tier.

The first two you can bleach. Kill the remaining 1/6th with fire, they are basically Indians that our troops were not able to clean up. Hope we will do a better job soon. w

Attached: 1543008422680.png (820x720, 81K)

>The outliers you hear most about are the americanized ghetto ones

My argument is those aren't outliers, those are majority since most of them will have access to that mainstream culture and apply it to themselves.

If you get nice latina with no internet connection maybe she won't be a ghetto one.

One of the most attractive people I've ever met was a chick who was a mexican. She was completely white though and was basically a spaniard, so does she still count as a latina?

You make more mongrels.
Become more rootless.
Dont ask to many questions about who shlomo is sending you to kill.

Go for it. But you're wasting your white genes.

Latinos aren’t even remotely right wing, 70% of them voted for Hillary.

No, that person is white. Anybody that’s entirely european is basically the same as White Americans.

Best fucks ever.

Attached: 1530913838371.png (1804x2438, 860K)

You have a considerable chance of getting cucked. That's why we have music like this:
youtube.com/watch?v=Yrpx-wW8lSg

Gonna have to disagree. The ghetto ones are similar in proportion to white trash and good white people. Dont go to the ghetto to get a latina like you dont go to the trailer park to get a white girl and youll be fine

White kids can only come from a white mom and dad, if you're too dumb or dishonest to notice the spic genes standing out in half wetbacks that's your problem.

The next generation being easier to control by Jews.

>They see other gold diggers doing it, so they do it. It's that stupid. It's that simple.

I only hope some anons will wake up on time before they ruin their lives.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA

You ever seen a hot one past 30?

Nope. They all turn into fat diabetic goblins.

Wrong, white Hispanics are not a meme. I've met many South Americans and Cubans with blue/green eyes, and fair skin.

If you're from the Southwest though, I can understand thinking Hispanic=brown. It depends on the country of origin.

I'm realizing this right now, I can't stand her family. I feel like an outcast everytime I'm around them. Sometimes they speak Spanish solely so I don't hear it. This is ending soon.

Sofia Vegara, JLo

What the fuck were you thinking in the first place? Hope you didn’t have any goblin kids.

They do have right wing views. They vote dem because the Dems have them in their pocket. Get a group of latinos together and theyll side with gop more than dems on issues.

they spend as much on their bodies as they do their houses

in the millions can the average Latina do that? i think not

>t. Jeb!

Latinas glamorize hyper sexuality and materialism. Latina woman deal with the non loyal and shitty nature of their morally corrupt men. As a result they turn into bitter succubus's. Unless they reject their cultural's toxic sexuality, their young lives will be doomed. Beware.

Eva longeria

Thank god I'm not a kaffir then

Attached: Eendrag Maak Mag.jpg (2000x1334, 300K)

Fucking kek, my sides.

Please clap

Jeb! banged his Guatemalan house maid, spearcuckers aren't latino, they're jungle niggers, considered subhuman even to mexican standards