The Pooification of corporate america is turning america into a 3rd world shithole

1. New technologies (computers, networks, internet, AI, databases, graphics) get developed by americans often with government funding.
2. startups with Americans and a handful of immigrants develop these technologies into products.
3. product is a success, big money flows in.
4. suddenly (((wall street))) is interested and they put in new (((management))) structures
5. founders leave or get put out to pasture
6. (((wall street))) demands more profits, so instead of puting capital into R&D, companies put capital into share buybacks and mass importation of Pajeets to do cheap slave labor turning once nice cities like San Francisco into shitholes youtu.be/ld6qYJe4pRs
7. company suddenly can't innovate and must turn to aquisitions to stay relevant (eg. gmail, google docs, Android, Tensorflow).
8. Company doubles down, sends lobbyists to Washington to convince ignorant politicians that they must get more cheap poo labor to stay competitive.
9. Clueless politicians (eg. Trump) go along with it for political survival and to stop being called "racist".
10. Warren Buffet buys in (eg. IBM). Company resorts to accounting tricks to prop up the stock, because revenues are going down despite massive poo in the loo workforce.
11. (((Wall Street))) takes profits and cuts the company loose (eg. HP).
12. company attempts to copy what other successfull companies are doing to stay current (eg. Microsoft Azure).
13. Massive layoffs occur (eg. Hp) massive poo in the loo workforce floods the market depressing wages even further for Americans.

Who wins in this game? (((Wall Street))). Who loses in this game? America.

Attached: sundar-pichai-2-1920-800x450.jpg (800x450, 28K)

Other urls found in this thread:

immihelp.com/employer/FUYAO GLASS AMERICA INC/5495529/applications
youtu.be/BH0N-kgMUbA
nationalreview.com/2015/11/h1b-visa-destroys-jobs/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

shamless self bump

Every one of these companies works in software. Software's value is all imaginary. It can vanish with the right paradigm shifts. If you want my advice get your money into manufacturing.

>Every one of these companies works in software.
IBM and HP used to make Hardware. Microsoft makes Xbox which is hardware.

shameless self bump 2.

Why does no one want to discuss this?

brazilified.com

One word - greed.

You pretty much nailed it, that's why nobody's commenting.

>You pretty much nailed it, that's why nobody's commenting.
thanks user

based & redpilled. the caste system is coming to america and it's the Brahmins once again.

I'm afraid I have some bad news

Attached: Trump pushes for more immigrants (H1B holders).png (641x470, 64K)

Countless companies destroyed - Sun Microsystems, compeltely gutted by poos and sold to Oracle for a pittance, Adobe (original photoshop team canned, POOs can't improve on code written in the early versions), IBM (Indial Bowel Movement - 1B failure in Texas), many such examples.

Tech companies have all turned to shit since poos took over.

Microsoft, mobile is dead, server is losing ground, cloud is miles behind, gaming is being beaten by the fucking japs.

Google, no new innovation since 2013, Android is getting *worse*, cloud services are crashing, the shine has gone from this once great company.

Nokia, fucking tanked. Well done poo in loo. You killed the worlds largest mobile company.

Adobe, in the worst position they've ever been, in their entire history.

Face it, once Indians become CEOs of the worlds greatest tech companies, those companies circle the drain. Indians are a useless bunch of cunts and they ruin anything they touch.

indians end up destroying the company and the company goes out of business. There's like 500 companies that were taken over by indians and ALL of them went out of business

anyone who outsources to them will have their company ruined OR will have to hire white knight American consultants to fix the mess they've created.

alot of companies are bailed out by these dumb white knight goys who fix the failed systems created by pajeet

these white knights who keep the company afloat are usually then fired for multicultural reasons

Every company that has h1bd is shit now. I have to time shit perfectly to get a US based TAC engineer to fix whatever shit Indian Cisco developers fucked up in their code.

Thanks for the H1Bs Trump. Fucking anti-globalist my ass.

i support kumar

US tech industry is being intentionally destroyed to forcefully migrate all the research and new developments to the new binom Israel + China.

@dannyocoulson does two

immihelp.com/employer/FUYAO GLASS AMERICA INC/5495529/applications

>wh*Toid seething
Windows 8 was a bigger failure than Windows 10. Under Nadella, Microsoft took over LinkedIn, and it's stock has been at an all time high post-2014 (i.e. after Nadella became CEO).

kek

you answered your own questions
what where you expecting?

Why do you think they want western countries flooded with the 3rd world for???
Its proven that niggers can't run anything themselves. They were left with cities and all the technology of the white man in the 90's and its all destroyed now.
Best thing is to import them here so they become consumers and buyers. With their lower iq's they can also be paid less. With more women going into normal male dominated sectors, pay will decrease further as its proven women dont fight for pay increases.

Its a win win for the elite and the end of our culture as we know it

yes and how much do you benefit from that pajeet?

I don't, I was just pointing out the bullshit. Windows 8 was a fucking failure under Steve Ballmer. Doesn't have to be about race all the time.

Couldn't care less about Micro$hit since 2008, I don't use Windows unless it is my grandmother's PC.

>. Under Nadella, Microsoft took over LinkedIn
thus proving OP's point: no innovation, only acquisition, which is mostly (((counseling)))
good job

Windows 7 is miles better than that shit 10.

Shit fonts hurt my eyes.

Have also noticed this.
Your middle class is getting poo'd down

pretty sure HoloLens was post-2014.

Well said. Pajeets need to keep their ass in India and make india great for once. But this will never happen. Enjoy the fruits of your free market paradise conserevatives. You asked for it.

>Indians are a useless bunch of cunts and they ruin anything they touch.
is there anything we can do about it?

pretty sure research came from far before that
making it public doesn't mean inventing it

>pretty sure HoloLens was post-2014.
and that's become a huge sucess -- not

poo codemonkeys were there to shit out windows 8, too

poos are behind windows 8, 10
that is why Im still on XP

Also, Windows is a fucking mess because of fast and loose Indian programming. Microsoft is bleeding cash because they employ your septic-tanned ilk, buy out companies that actually generate profits and now it's fucking being run by one.

Look at the mess poo programmers made of Windows 10.

made Win10 the worst OS ever made, and the mistakes keep coming. They cancelled the last Update cycle because it was so badly botched. The answers you get if you go to the Microsoft Answers site are non-existent. They don't seem to be able to think, so they copypaste poo instead.

I used to work as a recruiter for Microsoft Kinect in Redmond. I was almost forced to hire h1b indians. I had to get certain skills under under budget, no matter if it was a non american or not. All these indians were shit employees but "they fit the requirements" way under budget, so we got them jobs. Its sad. Microsoft went to complete shit to save a buck. I quit and told my boss I just couldn't emotionally do the job anymore due to the amount of soul crushing things I had to do.
I will never work in Seattle tech again and have moved away to a 99% white area to make less money.

Indians run nothing well but their fucking mouths.

shitting on poos. based.

good post. the goal seems to be
>code a web widget that's nominally original
>get enough subscribers/ad revenue to stop borrowing money
>pitch your idea to google
>you're in the google docs addon business

Attached: 1497315989720.jpg (700x2863, 459K)

Man you don't know jack, i was a stock holder in microsoft and used to get weekly news about the company.
That fucking pajeet ran them into the ground and gates/the investors had to sit the fucking pajeets ass down and tell him what to do.
He fucked windows phone which had the potential to be the #1 phone right now, and honestly it's platform was awesome.
He fucked xbox sales to the point where gates made xbox a seperate entity governing themselves.
He fucked windows 10 launch hard, and still continues to fuck it.
I bet he's only in there for diversity and that's it, they should've kicked his ass to the curb.
Balmer ragequit because of that guy. You can't fix stupid.

>Pooification of corporate america is turning america into a 3rd world shithole

It's not the silicon valley whores who get all the media attention that are abusing H1B's, it's companies elsewhere like Walmart (Arkansas) and Home Depot (Georgia)
And since the (((media))) never cover them, their shit goes unnoticed by boomers and NPC's

Actual Americans with tech educations outside of Commiefornia are getting replaced by poos in far greater numbers than the silicon valley faggots

balmer was riding australoid cock from day 1. back in 1998 he would rave about how awesome indian accents are and that they are all einsteins and that US needs to replace everylast ameritard worker with australoid einsteins.

>he's only in there for diversity and that's it

Executives love streetshitters because they check off diversity quotas and work for less than minimum wage

source on this colorized image of great chinese poo war of the 6'th century?

Thanks Obama,
Imported more Poos to the U.S.A. then all
OTHER PRESIDENT COMBINED!
Obama's Legacy!

Attached: Obamas_Poo_Invasion_USA.jpg (1754x1172, 338K)

>balmer was riding australoid cock from day 1. back in 1998 he would rave about how awesome indian accents are and that they are all einsteins and that US needs to replace everylast ameritard worker with australoid einsteins.
balmer is (((them)))

I'm a software engineer (huwhite male) and I agree 100% with you.

We need to do something to at least keep the poos out.

Software in general is full of faggots, but the biggest threat is literally pajeets.

Hmmm, should we start reporting employers that use h1bs heavily? I'm pretty sure there are a VERY large number of pajeets here with fake titles and fake salaries to meet the criteria.

Also this is clearly a security threat to the U.S. If every piece of software running this country is created by Pajeets....

Can we push this narrative?

>Can we push this narrative?
yellow vests ?

Its a sad truth that no one will discuss

Honestly if I had a company that was doing well I'd never take it public or allow Wall Street "investment" unless I was ready to cash out and wash my hands of the entire company. Watching everything go to shit under me before I get Papa John'd would wreck me too much.

>Face it, once Indians become CEOs of the worlds greatest tech companies, those companies circle the drain. Indians are a useless bunch of cunts and they ruin anything they touch.
They really are. Superpower by 2020 my ass.

The one positive thing about climate change (if it's true) is that India will be turned into an unliveable wasteland by the end of the century. However, we have to find a way to keep them out of America.

youtu.be/BH0N-kgMUbA

Good thing he's a flipflopper who makes a wild promise and then does its opposite all the time. I think we should raise the minimum salary requirement to like $120k+, as Ted Cruz was pushing.

>Good thing he's a flipflopper who makes a wild promise and then does its opposite all the time. I think we should raise the minimum salary requirement to like $120k+, as Ted Cruz was pushing.
But the fact that he would even float such a concept implies that he feels no loyalty to his base or to his promises to protect american workers.

nationalreview.com/2015/11/h1b-visa-destroys-jobs/

Google sucks. So does Facebook, Microsoft, IBM, Apple, HP, IBM, GE, ... Did I miss one?

>Windows 8 was a bigger failure than Windows 10. Under Nadella, Microsoft took over LinkedIn, and it's stock has been at an all time high post-2014 (i.e. after Nadella became CEO).
microsoft stock price is hardly an indicator of it's corporate well-being. As we've seen over and over in the tech sector, companies can be riding high one day and completely annihilated the next. There was a time when Microsoft research was the envy of the world. Nowadays, it's more like Microsoft repacking (eg. azure).

>Indians are a useless bunch of cunts and they ruin anything they touch.

Yup. They are insanely arrogant and think they're amazing. They're mediocre at best. Look at merit based systems like Linux, all the contributors are mostly europoors, hardly any poos.

And in business poos are a cancer. They weasel their way into HR and then only hire more poos. I've seen it so many times it can't be coincidence.

This is a good point. I only follow microsoft and google but windows has more problems these days and the poos wrecked xbox pretty hard. But their cloud stuff is fine and azure works great. Googles a shitty company but thats been the case since they bought youtube and thought they were the arbiters of the internet. Poo or not, that was inevitable

>be Indian
>go to school and study hard
>meanwhile White kids play video games
>go to high school and excell
>meanwhile White kids "experiment" with sex and drugs, and mock those who refrain
>go to college and do well there too
>Whites still sex obsessed druggies
>get a great internship and career
>Whites now on Jow Forums, blaming Jews and Indians for their failures

Attached: 1546475669677.png (1022x731, 643K)

DUHHHHHH

Indians aren't geniuses, they're just better than white nerds at being nerds

Attached: 3974CADC-A9B0-4773-8282-79D0BEE467AD.jpg (564x571, 59K)

It's actually funny listening to Indian royalty laugh at America sucking the bottom caste's toes

Don't btfo the whole nation, focus more on banking memes

India makes dank memes

Attached: 5C4385D8-E9EC-4920-963B-7CCC6005D69B.jpg (500x627, 126K)

>What is working for a company you want to fail?
Why are white people so retarded?

India literally beat the british by being horrible slaves

Ghandi just said "lol I wont eat bitch, whip me all you want" and won.

>Hiring poos
Go out of business you globalist shit

you forgot the part where you end up married to some Pajeeta roastie who spent her best years secretly letting Chad and Tyrone destroy all her holes while LARPing as an innocent lil virgin when she's around desis. good thing you worked hard to get all that money, that's all that she will ever want from you. she might consider letting you fuck her once, but never again once she realizes your tiny little lingam will never be able to fill her stretched out curry hole. while you are slaving away at work, she will start teaching yoga classes so she can meet fit Chads who can satisfy her animalistic urges. the one day she will have a child who looks surprisingly white. this is the life of all Pajeets in the west.

Bump
The new tech bubble is so obvious