Why do women make being depressed, bipolar and OCD part of their personality?

Why do women make being depressed, bipolar and OCD part of their personality?

Attached: 0C5A6ACD-AFCA-48FC-997E-CCD3AA0276C2.png (640x1136, 1.08M)

Makes them seem le quirky and unique plus they can use it as an excuse for sympathy or getting out of something

Attached: B5E5FECA-7938-4633-8C1A-1184F8E97D39.png (640x1136, 868K)

Because they have no personality and think claiming they have mental illnesses makes them will make more interesting. It’s a liberal thing honestly look up decorator crabs and it’ll literally all make sense

Because men are attracted to it. Women that are depressed/damaged/crazy/etc are 10/10 times very promiscuous and manipulative. We are attracted to it because on the biological level we feel getting them pregnant will result in high chances that our lineage will continue, because if you have a daughter with that woman they will likely be the same as the mother, and will be able to snare men into getting them pregnant too. Then their daughter will be the same too, so on and so forth. It's a sure bet reproduction strategy.

Pain is a drug for women.

they are using it there identy. remember they think socaily as man thinks more biology

I was diagnosed with depression at 14 and again with severe depression at 21.
Although I don't advertise it as a personaloty trait, I do use ot to drive other personality traits that have been enbedded in me since I was a young girl. Such as my determination, stubborness, and I can use the mental illness to my advantage, and sharpen my rational thought.
People with real problems don't advertize it, instead, we find ways we can use it to better ourselves and help others around us. At least, that's a goal I try to achieve daily.

So is talking, I heard.

Are you aware of this boards customs?

Cuz they're deluded with real life and want attention. Look at most men - when they get depressed they wont wander around bellowing about how depressed they are

Because the west became the freest society and people had to fake their problems and misery.

Because they don't have OCD. I have OCD. I have been doped up on Lorazepam, Risperidone and Citalopram in high dosages in the past because of that. They can fuck right off. Its not even that bad.

>Why do women make being depressed, bipolar and OCD part of their personality?
Because they desperately want Dad to show he cares about them by slapping them across their face and telling them to get their shit together.

>Lorazepam, Risperidone and Citalopram
Being on those is probably 100x worse than having OCD .. Im 5 days off Lorazepam now.. I wason like .5mg for almost 2 months and I had forgot ot take it a few times and noticed I ddidnt have symptoms.. Taking the low dose ws making my body jones for more and giving me shitty side effects.. If you're tappering or whatever make sure to try going off the pills and see if your symptoms aren't better when ur off compared to on

More (((incel))) slide bullshit.

Attached: (((goy))).gif (501x585, 10K)

It's a failsafe for when they act irrational and retarded because they're women. Instead of blaming their hormonal actions on being a woman, they can blame it on something else. "It's not my fault I'm acting like a retard. I'm just bipolar"

this.

also its a way to avoid criticism

why are you being mean to me i have depression etc

Females have no personality so they have to invent one based on what they think its like to have one. And the media loves the "tortured artist" meme so they go with that.

Guys are women really as bad as you say?

women avoid personal responsibility like blacks dodge their kids.

It is extremely rare to find a woman that has genuine interests. They mostly spend their lives doing trendy things that allow them to fit in with the rest of the tribe until they find a husband and have babies which then occupies all their time. Modern women have foregone having children so now they have nothing to do but wait to die.

Honestly, their lives are more depressing than incels but they lack the self awareness to know how awful and empty their existence is.

I love the winter it is impossible to be depressed in this season for me

It's the ultimate excuse

Attached: 1547082934440-co.jpg (1024x876, 123K)

the ride never ends bro

Lower iq, on drugs most likely

This, no joke. Hormones kick in, and they realize how irrational they are. They use it as an excuse rather than just being like "I'm a woman, so I make no sense most of the time"

People my age have been delighted to describe themselves with these mental disorders since about middle school (I graduated high school in 2010). I didn’t fully understand why until the last few years.

Children often struggle with identity. As they get older they get assigned new responsibilities and freedoms, they naturally start to develop their personalities and form relationships with likeminded people. However, every kid thinks of themselves as the protagonist in not only their own lives, but in everyone else’s lives too. It’s only later in life when their brain develops and they get socialized that kids start to realize that there’s really nothing unique about themselves, which isn’t a pleasant experience.

In this crisis of identity, kids desperately try to fill the void. Some choose sports, some choose art, some choose musical instruments, etc, but others choose to fib about having mental illnesses because they think it makes them special and unique. They’re attracted to the idea that their life is especially shitty because they think their brain is wired incorrectly. It gives them an excuse to elicit undeserved sympathy from the world and gives them an excuse to give up on everything before they try anything. They think it gives them membership to an exclusive club and if you try to criticize them for anything they’ll tell you that there’s no way you could ever understand what they’re going through and thus your opinion counts for nothing.

I say all of this knowing full well that depression and other mental illnesses like bipolarism are real and legitimate, I’ve personally seen it in action. However, the people that it actually affects don’t typically advertise on social media that they’re feeling depressed because that’s how egotism and narcissism works, not depression. Humans are a hormonal creature with naturally fluctuating mood cycles, a person does not have depression because they feel sad sometimes.

I see various problems with depression epistemologically:

1)Depression is chemical stuff
So, are you telling that im genetically superior to you?
2)Depression is a mix between chemical reactions and will
Yeah, sure but at the same time, so what last cause of another of eachother, if there is not definitive cause, so then, we are talking about "magic" stuff here.
3) (Redpill) Depression is a pure matter of will and alienation of your consciuness evolves with your own will.
tdlr Depression is just another trend to idolatre sin. CHANGE MY MIND.

What are your mum and sisters doing with themselves?

Attached: spreadem.jpg (304x154, 10K)