An Amerimutt in Europe

Ok guys,
If I were to move to Europe in the future to raise my family in our ancestral homeland instead of burgerland, which country would be best and/or which country is the most based? I would fully assimilate into the host country's society and I'd fight to preserve, protect, and defend the country's history, culture, and sovereignty.

I'm of Norwegian, French (Canadian), English, and Czech ancestry and I'm a zoomer.

It's not like I'm actually 100% planning on doing it because I do love my country, but I don't think I'll love it 20 years from now. I know parts of Europe are no different than here, but I think there is a better chance at preserving Europe than America at this point. Despite the great things about America like the money, freedom fuck ya, McDonalds, gunz, and shit like that, I really don't want want my kids to live in a country where they're the minority. Sure, I'd feel like a complete coward leaving, but I'm trying to figure out what would be best for my kids and their kids.

Attached: 1509926512303.png (547x433, 18K)

Russia

israel

Attached: 1498235913561.png (420x420, 18K)

Attached: images.jpg (208x242, 16K)

Czech Republic is pretty based

I've heard they're pretty based too, my surname is a anglicized czech surname

I lived in Europe for 15 years. It’s difficult to emigrate unless you have a job lined up. White burgers will find it easiest to assimilate in Germany compared to France. Stay away from Eastern Europe despite Jow Forums memes, it’s a shit hole. Make sure to drop all burgerisms if you do move.

1. Fuck off we're full
2. You really don't want to move here

Yeahh if I do I'll fully assimilate
Are all parts of France a shithole at this point or is it bad because of the government and shit

Dude, just become a corporate CEO and bribe the government into mass sterilization of shitskins.

Attached: 1546527533973.jpg (1080x1002, 113K)

>If I were to move to Europe in the future to raise my family in our ancestral homeland
>I'm of Norwegian, French (Canadian), English, and Czech ancestry and I'm a zoomer.
You don't have an ancestral homeland.

This, Bill Gates has unironically done more for the white race by sterilizing niggers than most of Jow Forums ever has.

Attached: 033DECFD-1700-445A-BA53-971688703FB8.jpg (337x256, 39K)

Big metro areas are shitholes as is the case everywhere. France is pretty nice but the gov't is garbage and we have very little freedom. This is a problem with every EU country worth living in.

Yikes. Europe will be New Mecca in the next quarter century. The United States is separated by an ocean and will last much longer. I’ll be more than happy to see you leave, traitor.

America is doomed to collapse in the next few decades.

Not a bad idea user, but idk if that would be a realistic route to take
I meant europe in general not a specific country, obviously I don't because I'm a mutt
Ohh I see, so you'd suggest just staying here then?
Nigger I'm just planning theoretically, I probably won't actually leave, just seeing what my options are. Though we won't be new mecca, we'll be new mexico.

Individual states might collapse, but there are plenty of states in the union that could thrive on their own regardless

Hey, there's a first time for everything, don't be afraid to be adventurous.

True, I'd be doing the world a favor that's for sure

I'd go Norway ,Finland ,Denmark,Germany ,england ,France,Sweden.
But it doesn't really matter were you run to Europe is been overwhelmed by non white immigration to

>You don't have an ancestral homeland.
Fuck off dipshit .
White America are the children of Europe ,it's much there homeland as ours

Yes, move to a state with a large white population and stay out of metro areas if you just want to avoid the savages.
Also, you don't have to be, but learn to be self-sufficient just in case.

based bong.

Which is why Russia is the best choice becuse they're a) also Euromutts (Northmen, Slavs, Balts, Germans) and b) have an imperial culture which isn't hostile to assimilating new arrivals

Yeahh I always thought growing up that Europe was just filled with Europeans. It broke my heart that the same shit that's been going on for decades here has also been happening over there.
Thanks for the advice frog. I live in a 90% white state already but I'm noticing more and more shitskins here by the day. It really fucking sucks what's happening here and over there across the pond as well.

And the imminent collapse is going to give us the chance to DoTR traitors and drive out the muds. Good times ahead.

I've thought the same, OP. It's good to plan ahead for your lineage.

I don't think we can let America slip with how much power and influence it has, I'm staying here for the long battle. Best to be in the thick of things if you want to make a difference.

I'd only leave America if it were a completely dangerous catastrophe, or if an ethno-state is formed with enough power to make balance at the global or at least continental scale.

fuck off you goblin

Attached: el goblino slyder.gif (768x885, 1.46M)

you think you've got it bad - imagine being 25% feathernigger like me

I suggest that all whites should go back to retake, repair, and defend Europe.

Good point, but we're alresdy loosing power and influence, by the time our kids and their kids grow up, America probably won't be the global power it is right now
Poland is based, prepare to get el goblino'd
Rip

Well, he is a mutt.

Attached: muhethnostate.jpg (474x474, 37K)

You guys got a bigger problem: niggers & muzzies

Attached: france-sentence-to-2-years-in-jail-1787-muslim-and-black-crowd.jpg (1031x677, 225K)

Jesus christ

look the guy on bottom left his arm and hand looks weird the arm is long and the hand is bigger than it should kikes are inbred or something

They are ok. If you don't do shit like sandniggers, welcome. But better is Finland I suppose, no sandniggers and no corruption, but less sun.

Do you guys have any sandniggers in Slovakia