Cringe

twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1084464695904530432?s=19

Attached: 20190114_125202.jpg (1010x703, 256K)

Remember when this dumb boomer was worried about Taco trucks on every corner?

Attached: bad-times-at-the-el-royale.jpg (605x390, 21K)

Just like when Reagan said the amnestied spics would vote GOP yet California went from red to blue immediately

dont forget the street shitters!

Attached: trumpcuckswilldefendthis.png (641x470, 64K)

>Its real
Mother fucker.

Doesn't this prove that Trump is, despite what they say, not racist?

It's like everything he's done in the last 2 years has been one attempt after another to never ever win re-election

He will trade daca for ending birthright and chain migration.

65% of Hispanic voters voted for Hillary in the 2016 election
69% of Hispanic voters voted for Democrats in the midterms

This cuckservative strategy of appealing to non-Whites has been an abysmal failure that has only resulted in the primary Republican base (white people) turning into minorities in their own homeland.

Fuck Trump and his entire Jewish family.

he literally said the opposite 5 years ago lmao

>trust the plan!!!!!!1
hold your breath, please

He doesn't want to be re-elected.

He said that he could do it, he done it.

He made the world realise what a total biased piece of shit the media can be and how it's formed to control your decisions.

He made the left look like irrelevant little children.

His job is done.

I wont counter signal this because its actually a 4D chess move. the changes will force companies to pay H1-B workers the same as americans thus removing any incentive to hire codemonkey pajeets as well as removing foreign workers abilty to bring their spouse/family over with them. on top of that it also requires companys to prove they have been interviewing americans first before they can hire foreigners. its actually a brilliant move because while it makes it easier for greencard holders to become citizens, it denies them nearly any avenue to come over here in the first place.

Our jobs and culture are dead but Trump and the rest of useless as fuck GOP will get more votes, fan-fucking-tastic.

I'm a DACA recipient
I unironically switched sides in 2017 and I'll vote Republican if Homeland Security will stop jewing me for $465 every two years

>inb4 you have to go back

I'm planning on it after I build my fortune

>I'm planning on it after I build my fortune
this is all you shitskins want to do and exactly why we will exterminate you.

you're contributing to our decline, just fucking leave you god damn subhuman

>it denies them nearly any avenue to come over here in the first place
You know what else would deny them any avenue to come over here in the first place? ENDING H1-B AND DEPORTING THEM. Why the FUCK do you cucks always compromise with shit we don't have to and shouldn't compromise on? We can and should end it. Why compromise when we're in control? This is OUR country, deport them, don't fucking compromise with them when they knew exactly what they were getting into and decided to come anyway.

It's funny, white people are the only reason Trump was elected, but he hasn't once mentioned us since being in office.

He talks constantly about how he's helping black people and hispanics, how he's working to increase their employment and wages, how blacks and hispanics are the primary victims of violent crimes, how a border wall will primarily protect blacks and hispanics, his prison reform bill. etc. etc.

Never once does he do anything for the betterment of white people.

Attached: Untitled-1.jpg (602x292, 63K)

> (OP)
>I'm planning on it after I build my fortune
You're exactly what's wrong with the whole system. Despite all of the advantages and opportunities provided to you by the hard work of others you feel no reason or obligation to give back. You literal leeches take from the nation and run off once you've had your fill. If I had my way not only would I revoke your exemption but I'd have you hung as well.

remember how all the niggers were gonna drink dragon energy and vote GOP in 2018?

Why doesnt potus come to the inner city? I mean like the really crime ridden areas? could you imagine the hood being patrolled by so much police and secret service

What's the 465 for?

>leave my country
>you're a leech for leaving
I can't win with you niggers
Fuck off I pay taxes and I was forced to pay out of state tuition in a state I lived in most of my life
This place is the whore of babylon, no chance in hell I'm staying

>no chance in hell I'm staying
you don't have a choice paco

a biannual offering I mean fee to my jewish overlords

Replies!

Rather: Leave now and not after you're fat and full. It's all take, take, take with you parasites, never once do you question the multi-generational effort that goes into building a functioning productive society.

You want for you, we want for us. Get out.

Ahahahahahahahahhaahah
* breath in *
Ahahahahahahahah

>worked full time job for 6 years all through college
>working hard now to earn a paycheck
Sure thing bud. I know what it means to earn something, you know what it means to win the birth lottery.
You American boys are spoiled, weak, and soft. It's no wonder your woman walk all over you

>Never once does he do anything for the betterment of white people.
Because you already have everything?

>page 3 line 9 and 10
>13 year old from 1994 says "please wear a condom"
ya ok. this is written like some shitty prison masturbation novel.

Attached: ugh.gif (400x225, 1.72M)

whoops ment for

Get fucked gringo. I make more than you and your parents combined puto and I could take your whiteoid qt in a matter of seconds from you. Eat dick.

Attached: F2EDC363-A6F5-4DC0-813A-04A4079BB338.jpg (2000x2500, 317K)

We don't even have a country to call our own.

Trump is a faggot.

Attached: trumprallykekpuppet.jpg (4502x2855, 1.04M)

>nooo trump needs to say obviously racist things so he never gets anything done!!!
You guys don't understand how any of this works and you never will kek

You are very, very optimistic. I remember being 15.

Cry more

This. He's shown that votes don't matter. If the uniparty doesn't approve, nothing will get done.