Are you committed, wagecuck?

Are you committed, wagecuck?

Attached: 7AA9F9F8-1FC7-4788-969E-BFB0D5A82302.jpg (1080x419, 104K)

Fuck that CEO. Third position now

Attached: 1547246011632.jpg (900x1024, 245K)

>What should I do as a CEO
Promote those people for being good managers of their time.

The wagecuck is the ultimate cuck. You wh*Tes say that we Blacks are lazy. We are just too alpha too follow any kind of babydick cuckery like wage jobs. We just take whats ours, like prime Whyte Pussi.

Shit, I'm actually mad. Good shit.

Attached: 1547246090901.png (729x945, 273K)

I understand why CEO thinks that way. I guess its all dependent in which type of work environment you are in, and what kind of attitude you have.

>7AA9F9F8-1FC7-4788-969E-B(...).jpg
Give them both full ownership of the company. Then every dollar earned and every dollar lost affects them directly. That will make them 100% committed. Anything less than that is wishing in one hand and shitting in the other.

Are you committed, Mr CEO?

Why are you capitalizing the T

"Money is a tool, like all others, except that it is imbued with "mystical" powers. The establishment of central banks is ALWAYS a necessary first step of subjugation of geographically congregated bloodlines. Note that Libya's first official act, before even the corpses turned stiff...was the establishment of a central bank. Those rebel forces were certainly well schooled by someone!"

Attached: cia niggers did this.png (600x600, 65K)

> Protip if you are a white male you are expected to work as hard as you can. If you dont higher ups will think lesser of you

Attached: 1532739917884.png (990x682, 580K)

Absolutley. 14 years at walmart and have only called out as many times on one hand. Rarely take vacation time.

Attached: 20190111_072615.jpg (2560x1440, 1.3M)

Hello Chaim. Your oven is waiting.

>CEO
>is concerned with low level shit like vacation

This doesn't scan. This guy is either larping or is a "ceo" of a food cart.

52 week holiday here

Attached: 1115386764286752955.jpg (409x409, 38K)

Attached: 1547431024312.jpg (900x1024, 361K)

Publicly shame all those who take vacation in all company events and communications. Consider pay cuts, demotions, and yes, even termination.

I'm committed to being a law-abiding citizen and taking my legally mandated three weeks of consecutive vacation days.

this.
as an administrator, this is just a weird larp. or a "CEO" aka district manager of a planet fitness

Cuck if true.

>give 3 weeks of vacation
>confused when they take it

Class war now
Liberate yourselves from the whims of capitalists
A better future is possible

This may be news to you Americucks but businesses that are not MegaCorps (tm) do exist.
It's quite normal to coordinate your vacation with the CEO in a sub 30 employee business.

I was only able to use one week of vacation last year, not consecutively
got paid for the 2 weeks I didn't use but I'm fucking burnt out now and have been slacking off more than I would've been otherwise

*3 weeks I didn't use

Fuck I wish we had legally mandated vacation.

>America
>First world

>A CEO asking for advice
sounds like a woman.

$10 says that this CEO talks about needing more "commitment" from their employees while their own kid(s) either eat fast food every night because their parents don't cook, or if they do have homemade meals it's by their Guatemalan nanny who is the only one that spends time with them because mommy/daddy is too tired.

This sounds like wagie rage bait.

Cuck or not, it's the truth. Unfortunately, for some of us, walmart is the only thing we have in life.

Attached: JPEG_20181231_124056.jpg (2560x1440, 1.28M)

Is this when I tell you there's an additional two weeks as well? But you're not required by law to take them, nor consecutively, and whether it transfers to the next year varies, etc.
The state of worker's rights in America is pretty sad. Literally Japan tier.

Probably pressed Shift+8 on his keyboard, didn't take his finger off of the Shift key as he pressed the T key, and then didn't go back to edit it because he's lazy (makes sense since he's RPing as black).

>wh*Tes
hi Jow Forums

Work is work, keep grinding.

Fuck that guy.

Attached: Nazbol poster.png (488x631, 219K)

My dad busted his ass, never called out, never took vacation, always came in when called for decades. He died 3 months after retiring. Don’t chuck yourself at your job for your whole life or you’re going to miss out

You got this man

This looks like one of the most depressing places on earth.

You post the most depressing photos. I worked there for a year overnights in grocery back in 2007 to 2008 and it was the worst job I have ever endured. Anyone who is employed there even one fifth of the time you have been is simply a glutton for punishment. Now go do a buggy run, nigger.

My factory has problems with call ins so HR set up an incentive for no misses. It only lasts till March so the problem is only getting pushed back.

>It only lasts till March so the problem is only getting pushed back.
I can see that. Probably a trial run then, to see actual numbers. They may renew it after March if there is any benefit.

Americans found out about class antagonism.

Be union like me. Tell him to go fuck himself.

Wait is he complaining that they use all their vacation at the same time, or that they use it all throughout the year? Because I can kind of understand the first, it's their time off to use as they please but kind of shitty if they're off for extended periods and it fucks over their co-workers. But if he's complaining about them taking full advantage of the benefits that the company/him offer them, that's kind of fucked. What kind of cuck would not use paid vacation that they were provided.

If it makes you feel any better, K-Mart was 10x worse

But what if I want food in my future?

based slavebro